电影主题手抄报
❶ 急急急!电影手抄报怎么做
写上电影名,画或打印一些剧照,写上内容简介喜爱人物,再写一些短评,装饰一下就可以了
❷ 画主题是电影的手抄报,应该起一个什么大题目就是报头。附加内容
电影快递、电影快车、电影时报{既然起这个题目,就要写最近的电影事。}
1、 明星
2、 有益电影
3、 有作为的导演
4、 电影中的经典语句
5、 搞笑
❸ 英语手抄报简单又好看"英文电影"为题目
值得背诵的英文经典台词(七部电影)
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
❹ '我喜欢的红色电影'手抄报内容
我爱看的革命影视作品,名叫《闪闪的红星》。主要讲的是:在江西柳溪村内,一名天真活泼的小孩潘冬子,本过着无忧无虑的童年岁月,但成长到十岁后,便经历了人生的悲欢离合: 冬子的父亲是一名红军战士,在村中对抗奸角土豪胡汉三,却不幸被抓,危急中被红军赤卫队员所救,从此冬子对赤卫队队长修竹极度崇拜。柳溪村在赤卫队的保护下过了一段愉快的日子。 好景不常,红军要远赴长征,冬子父亲亦要随行。父子分别在即,潘父赠送一颗红星帽徽予冬子以作鼓励。父亲离开后,柳溪村只留下少量赤卫队员驻扎,大汉奸胡汉三在此时雇用了一批冷血杀手返回柳溪村,重新霸占柳溪村,冬子只好与母亲随赤卫队远走避开。 大土豪胡汉三实行封山,想断绝红军的补给,想把他们活活困死。别的东西还好说,人不吃盐,就没有劲儿,甚至有生命危险。冬子却巧妙地通过重重关卡,把盐送上了山。当时,上山要被搜身,有人把盐放在竹子里,但还是被发现了。其实,冬子的招儿很简单,用水把盐溶解了,浇到衣服里,等到了山上,再把棉袄洗了,洗出来的水,用锅蒸干了,剩下的就是盐了。 这部影片体现了主人公在党和前辈的教育、帮助下,逐渐成熟起来的过程.并将他爱恨分明、不畏艰险、机智勇敢、纯洁质朴的性格表现得淋漓尽致。 看了这部电影,我想到,没有当年红军不畏艰险地努力奋斗,就没有我们今天幸福的生活,因此我们一定要把握好现在的美好时光,努力学习,成为祖国的栋梁之材!
看完了《建国大业》这部电影,觉得现在的生活来之不易,是老一辈的革命家用鲜血换来的。我们更应该珍惜现在美好的一切。 最让人难忘的是,影片中,淮海战役结束后,毛主席,周恩来,任弼时,朱德等我们敬爱的元首,听到战役结束我军大获全胜,那一刻,四个改变了中国历史的男人,四个改变了中国命运的男人,一起喝酒,喝醉了一起唱歌的那一番情景,让人十分的感动。那一刻,毛主席说,长江以北,再无大战。那一刻,他们几十年经历的苦难,一幕幕的回想,把心中的感情迸发。五次围剿,突破封锁线,茫茫大雪山,漫漫草地。无数人的生命,换来了这革命转折的这一刻。让他们再也克制不住自己的感情,唱起来,喝起来,哭起来,笑起来,跳起来。
我早就听说过《小兵张嘎》这部精彩的电影,但一直没有机会看。今天我怀着激动、好奇的心情看完了这部向往已久的电影。
这部电影主要讲述了日本鬼子杀害了张嘎的奶奶。嘎子为了给奶奶报仇,不怕牺牲参加了八路军打鬼子,在跟部队打鬼子的过程中,嘎子被鬼子打过,被鬼子抓起来过;还被鬼子威胁过。但是聪明机智的他每次动能从狡猾的鬼子手里逃了出来。在最后一集中有个叫斋藤的老鬼子逃跑了,可是嘎子不但把他给抓住了,还从鬼子那里得到了一把真枪。
这部电影最为精彩的怕你段要数最后的大结局了。嘎子为了救出被关在鬼子司令部的小伙伴,和八路军一起端了鬼子的老巢,救出了他棒打不散水冲不走的小伙伴。还有嘎子冒着生命危险转移鬼子的吸引力,鬼子还以为那是八路军的重要药品呢!
从这部电影中,我感到张嘎子非常勇敢、天真,出入鬼子的司令部对嘎子来说是小菜一碟、家常便饭。他想进鬼子的司令部就进,想出就出。有一次,一个鬼子躲在了井里,嘎子他们用尿把鬼子给逼了出来,真是勇敢天真呀!
如果你没有看过这部电影,就一定找来看一看呀!你会被嘎子的机智勇敢所感动
❺ 关于电影手抄报内容
最爱看的电影前二十
经典桥段
经典语句
佳片推荐
时尚明星
火爆视点
影票预订
....
❻ 英文电影介绍手抄报英文版图片带中文介绍图片
一、手抄报大题目《电影快车》
A big problem ", hand written film express"
1、由打赌而发明的电影放影机
By 1, and the invention of the movie projector bet
如今,电影作为一种大众娱乐方式,已经融入我们的生活当中。但是,你是否知道当初电影的发明是为了裁判一次打赌?也许,我们要感谢那次打赌,感谢它给我们带来的电影。 1872年的一天,在美国加利福尼亚州一个酒店里,斯坦福与科恩发生了激烈的争执:马奔跑时蹄子是否都着地?斯坦福认为奔跑的马在跃起的瞬间四蹄是腾空的;科恩却认为,马奔跑时始终有一蹄着地。争执的结果谁也说服不了谁,于是就采取了美国人惯用的方式打赌来解决。他们请来一位驯马好手来做裁决,然而,这位裁判员也难以断定谁是谁非。这很正常,因为单凭人的眼睛确实难以看清快速奔跑的马蹄是如何运动的。 裁判的好友———英国摄影师麦布里奇知道了这件事后,表示可由他来试一试。他在跑道的一边安置了24架照相机,排成一行,相机镜头都对准跑道;在跑道的另一边,他打了24个木桩,每根木桩上都系上一根细绳,这些细绳横穿跑道,分别系到对面每架照相机的快门上。
Now, as a form of mass entertainment, film has been integrated into our lives. But, did you know that the invention of the film is to judge a bet? Perhaps, we want to thank the bet, thank you for the movie we brought. One day 1872. In California, a hotel, Stanford and Cohen happened a heated argument: hoof is a horse running? Stanford says running horse in the leap moment hooves is vacated; Cohen thinks, horse running always have a hoof. The outcome of the dispute can not convince anyone, so he took a bet on the way Americans used to settle. They hired a horse players to make a decision, however, the referee also cannot decide which is right and which is wrong. This is normal, because the person's eyes do not see the fast running of the horseshoe is how to exercise. The friends -- British photographer Mai Buri knew about the matter, said by him to try. He placed the on the side of the runway 24 camera, in a row, the camera lens are aligned with the runway. On the other side of the runway, he played 24 wood piles, each timber are tie a piece of string, the string across the track, respectively, the Department of to the opposite each camera shutter.
一切准备就绪后,麦布里奇牵来了一匹漂亮的骏马,让它从跑道一端飞奔到另一端。当跑马经过这一区域时,依次把24根引线绊断,24架照相机的快门也就依次被拉动而拍下了24张照片。麦布里奇把这些照片按先后顺序剪接起来。每相邻的两张照片动作差别很小,它们组成了一条连贯的照片带。裁判根据这组照片,终于看出马在奔跑时总有一蹄着地,不会四蹄腾空,从而判定科恩赢了。 按理说,故事到此就应结束了,但这场打赌及其判定的奇特方法却引起了人们很大的兴趣。麦布里奇一次又一次地向人们出示那条录有奔马形象的照片带。一次,有人无意识地快速牵动那条照片带,结果眼前出现了一幕奇异的景象:各张照片中那些静止的马叠成一匹运动的马,它竟然“活”起来了!
After everything is ready, Mai Buri brought a beautiful horse, let it run from one end to the other end of the runway. When the horse racing through this area, in turn, the 24 lead to break down, the 24 camera shutter is pulled and took 24 photos. Bridge put the photos in sequence. Each of these two images is very small, and they form a coherent picture of each. Referee according to this group of photos, finally see the horse in the run there is always a hoof on the ground, not Siti vacant to determine Cohen won. Could said story here may be over, but the bet and the judgement of the strange way has caused people's great interest. Mai Buri once again to show people that recorded horse photo image. Once, someone unconscious quickly affect the photo belt appeared in front of the a singular sight: the picture in the stationary horse folded into a sport horse horse, it unexpectedly "live" up!
生物学家马莱从这里得到启迪。他试图用照片来研究动物的动作形态。当然,首先得解决连续摄影的方法问题,因为麦布里奇的那种摄影方式太麻烦了,不够实用。马莱是个聪明人,经过几年的不懈努力后,终于在1888年制造出一种轻便的“固定底片连续摄影机”,这就是现代摄影机的鼻祖了。从此之后,许多发明家将眼光投向了电影摄影机的研制上。1895年12月28日,法国人卢米埃尔兄弟在巴黎的“大咖啡馆”第一次用自己发明的放映摄影兼用机放映了《火车到站》影片,标志电影的正式诞生。
Biologist Marlay get inspiration from here. He tried to use pictures to study the animal's movement. Of course, first of all have to solve the problem of continuous photography, because the way Bridge's photography is too cumbersome, not practical. Malai is a wise man, after several years of unremitting efforts, finally in 1888 to proce a light "fixed film for the camera", which is the ancestor of modern cameras. From then on, many inventors are looking at the development of the movie camera. On December 28, 1895, French Lumiere brothers in Paris "Coffee Museum" for the first time with his invention of the projection photography al-purpose machine show the "train" in the movie, the film marks the formally birth.
当然,19世纪末电影的诞生从根本上说是科学技术与艺术相结合的综合产物,在电影诞生之前,许多发明家已经为电影的诞生做过艰苦的工作和基础性的贡献。除上面所提到的科学发明家外,还有许多,如美国的大发明家爱迪生等。而斯坦福与科恩的打赌事件如同使这些科学技术糅合在一起发生巨变的催化剂,迅速导致了电影综合技术的出现和产生,使电影这门伟大的艺术叩响了20世纪的大门。
, of course, the birth of film in the end of the 19th century fundamentally said is the comprehensive result of the combination of science and technology and art, before the birth of the film, many inventors have the birth of the film made a contribution of hard work and basic. In addition to the above mentioned scientific inventor, there are many, such as the United States of America's great inventor, Edison, et al. And Stanford and Cohen's gambling events as make the blend of scientific technology in along with the change of catalyst, quickly led to film and proce, movie the great art of knocking the door of the 20th century.
❼ 以英文电影和英文歌为主题的手抄报,标题用什么好
Listen
to
my
heart.以一首英文歌为主题,倾听我的心声,电影会给人很多启发,歌曲会给人鼓励,这个主题蛮适合的。
❽ 科幻电影手抄报怎么做。
介绍科幻电影这个类型的话就说明一下科幻电影的定义,在介绍几部比较好的科幻电影,写写剧情啊导演啊主演啊什么的
单独介绍一个科幻电影的话就把主要信息简单列一下,然后写基本剧情,角色介绍,找一些短评抄上,可以的话自己加一点自己的影评
❾ 关于电影的手抄报
主题:电影浏览页
板块:1、电影发展简介。2、电影的贡献简介。3、着名电影。4、电影中有意义的经典语录
❿ 一份电影介绍手抄报(英语)
The Farmer, His Horse, and His son
Once there was an old farmer, with a horse which was almost as old as himself.
He set out one morning with his son to sell the horse before it died. Father
and son walked, because the farmer did not want the horse to be too tired.
They met two men on the road who said, "Why are you walking, farmer? You have
a horse, It's a long way to market(市场). "The farmer know that this was true,
so he rode on the horse, while his son walked.
Then they met two old women, "What are you doing up there, farmer? Can't you
see how tired boy is?" So the farmer got down, and his son rode instead.\$
Next, three old men stopped them, one said, "Why are you walking, farmer?
Get up, It's too hot for an old man like you to walk today," So the farmer got
up behind his son, and they rode on.
Some time later, a young woman passed them, "Why aren't you walking?" she
asked, "It isn't far to the market. Give your poor horse a rest."
So the farmer, and his son, got down once again. It is a fact that you cannot
please all the people all the time.