英文电影台词时间
① 急求英语原版电影经典对白 时长2分钟左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那个适合你
1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
2、《乱世佳人》经典对白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
② 有什么好的英文电影的十分钟左右的精彩片段,附上台词更好。会追加100分
《越狱(第一季)》里的:
That's it. [完成了]
Can I just,you know,look at it for a minute? [能让我欣赏下吗?]
You're an artist,Sid. [你真是个艺术家 Sid]
You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here [你打算就这么走出门]
and I'm never going to see it again. [我就再也看不到这个杰作了?]
There's a good chance of that,yes. [是的]
Most guys,you know,for the first one, [大部分人刚开始纹身的时候]
they start with something small. [都会先画些小的东西]
"Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that. [“妈妈”、女朋友名字缩写什么的]
Not you. [而你不是]
You get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of months. [才几个月的工夫就做了整个一套]
Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. [换了别人要做好几年呢]
I don't have a few years. [我没有好几年的工夫]
Wish to hell I did. 我巴不得有
The vault. Open it. 把保险柜打开
We can't. The branch manager's not here. 不行,分行长不在
Where is he? 他在哪里?
It's lunchtime.He's at White Castle. 现在是午饭时间,他在白色城堡
White Castle? 白色城堡?
It's a fast food restaurant. 是个快餐厅
those little squ [供应那些方形的汉堡]
I know what it is. [我知道那是什么]
I'm not playing games. [我不是在玩游戏]
Open it. [打开]
Sir,you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag. [先生,你袋子里已经有50万美元的现金]
Don't you think it would be better...? [你是不是可以再重新考虑一下]
This is the police. [我们是警察]
You are completely surrounded. [你已被完全包围]
Put down your weapon. [放下武器]
Put down your weapon now. [马上放下武器]
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. [我们几乎没见过武装抢劫案件中 辩方完全不抗辩]
Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield? [Scofield先生,你肯定吗?]
I'm sure,Your Honor. [我肯定,法官大人]
Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we could. [法官大人 我们想请求休庭]
My client's a bit confused at the moment. [我的委托人头脑有点不清楚]
I'm not,Your Honor. [我没有,法官大人]
He is, Your Honor. [他有,法官大人]
Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice, [也许你该听从你律师的意见]
take some additional time to consider your response. [再好好考虑考虑]
I've already done that,Your Honor. [我已经考虑好了 法官大人]
I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. [我会在办公室里研究究竟该怎么判]
Court's recessed until 1:30. [现在休庭 下午1点半继续开庭]
Come on,Let's go. [我们走]
③ 经典电影英文台词
经典电影英文台词
在现在社会,各种台词频频出现,台词可以刻画人物的性格,表现人物的感情,加强剧情的表现力。什么样的台词才让人映像深刻呢?下面是我为大家整理的经典电影英文台词,欢迎阅读,希望大家能够喜欢。
经典电影英文台词1
1、《恋恋笔记本》
In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
2、《阿甘正传》
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
3、《看得见风景的房间》
When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.
4、《飞屋环游记》
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
5、《当哈利遇见莎莉》
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
6、《剪刀手爱德华》
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
7、《恋夏500天》
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
8、《初恋50次》
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
9、《单身公寓》
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train instill in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.
10、《分手信》
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
11、《曾经》
Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
12、《西雅图夜未眠》
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
13、《两小无猜》
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
14、《冷山》
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
15、《天使爱美丽》
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.
16、《附注我爱你》
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
17、《英国病人》
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
18、《返老还童》
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
19、《如果能再爱一次》
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
20、《廊桥遗梦》
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
经典电影英文台词2
1、奇迹每天都在发生。
Miracles happen every day.
2、糟糕的事难免会发生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
3、妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
4、我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
6、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
7、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
8、你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
9、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
11、以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
12、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
13、妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.
14、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
15、人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是什么口味。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
16、我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
17、一个人真正需要的`财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.
18、我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.
19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
经典电影英文台词3
1、你跳,我就跟着跳。
You jump, I jump.
2、生活本来就全靠运气。
Life is full of luck.
3、要让每一天都有所值。
To make every day value.
4、能不能给我们留一条生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
5、读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
6、没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。
Nothing can destroy the will of the will.
7、我宁愿当他的小三也不愿做你的妻子。
I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.
8、我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
9、爱情是值得追求的,金钱是不可或缺的。
Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.
10、别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?
11、只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
As long as you have the money, they will be with you.
12、外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
13、如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。
If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.
经典电影英文台词4
1、美丽和伤痛总是在一个故事里共生、纠缠。
Beauty and pain are always in a story.
2、歌手不过是一个声音,声音的背后是群山巍峨。
The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.
3、我知道你会回来,把我抱起,迎风屹立。我已别无所求。
I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.
4、你会爱我度过我的余生吗?不,我会爱你到我生命的尽头。
Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.
5、起初相爱会显得紧张,柔情似水,不顾一切,因为心如烈火。
New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.
着名英文电影台词大全 6、哈纳想了解英国病人,融进他的思绪,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。
She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.
7、你的呼吸声是雨声,在我死前,多么渴望甘霖能再次降落我的脸庞。
Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.
8、你最恨什么?他问。谎言,你呢?占有,他说,当你离开时,就忘了我吧。
What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.
9、我已别无所求,只想跟着你漫步天国,和朋友们一起,去一个没有地图的乐土。
I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.
10、有些部落在起风的时候,会朝着风亮出他们的手心。他们相信只要在恰当的时机这么做,就可以转移风向。
Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.
11、在一半的时间里,我不能没有你,在另一半的时间里,我又觉得无所谓,这不在于我爱你多少,而在于我能忍受多少。
In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.
12、我们想了解一些事情,想要把前因后果搞清楚,谈话者引诱我们,用语言引我们入瓮。我们迫切想成长和改变,我们想探索未知的世界。
We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.
13、她在黑暗的走廊划起一根火柴,点燃了蜡烛。烛光照亮了她的双肩。她跪了下来,双手放在大腿上,吸进了硫磺的气味。他想象着自己吸进了光明。
She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.
14、工兵又坐在窗台—上。如果他能穿过房间去触摸她一下,英国病人就会清醒的。但是他们之间横亘着危险又错综复杂的距离。他们之间横亘着非常宽广的世界。
Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.
15、战争时的背叛被幼稚地拿来与和平时期人们的背叛做比较。坠入爱河的人陷入对方的气质之中。或紧张或温柔的话语,粉粹了一切,又创造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃烧着。
The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.
16、一个爱情故事与那些失魂落魄的人无关,但是与那些找到那颗郁郁寡欢的心的人有关,在偶然碰到的时候,身体愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他无法入眠,也无法从容应对。它消耗了自己和过去。
A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.
17、普基脑中会充满她的影子。当他工作的时候,他的世界总是充满着清晰和谐的音乐,而人类世界都消失了。他并不指望有多么舒适,他只是想和她在一起,在这间屋子里守候着她。他不再承认自己的缺点,也不愿意把自己的缺点暴露给对方。
In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.
18、对于你无法拥有的,你只是逃避,或转移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失败了,你就拿另一件事当寄托,没有任何事情能改变你。你站在我面前,有时是那么漠然,有时又那么沉默,好像只要暴露一点你的个性,就是对你自己最大的背叛。我知道我无法改变你,所以我离开你。
For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.
19、我信这些东西。当我们遇见心上人,我们的心灵会有一部分像个历史学家,带点书呆子气,会想象或者记起曾经在哪里见过这个人,曾经和她在不经意间擦肩而过。就像克里夫顿也许一年前在哪里为你开过门,却错过了自己的命运。然而我们身体的每一部分都必须为那个人做好准备,所有的分子都朝同一个方向奔去,于是欲望升腾。
I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
;④ 一部英文电影的十句经典台词有哪些
1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.
翻译:年轻的时候你以为会和许多人心灵相通,但是后来你发现,这样的事情一辈子只会发生那么几次。
2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.
翻译:我要你知道,我会一直在你身边,你有任何事都可以来找我.
3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
翻译:我跨越浩瀚的时间海洋来寻找你。
4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,“Yes, I will remember you.”But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.
翻译:岁月匆匆,我爱上过很多女人。当她们紧紧拥抱我时,问我是否会记得她们。我会说“是的,我会记得你。”但唯一我从来没有忘记的,是一个从来没有问过我的人。
5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.
翻译:如果你不出去走走,你就会以为眼前的就是全世界。
⑤ 经典英文电影台词有时间
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》
You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》
The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》
I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》
Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》
You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》
I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》
If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》
The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》
Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》
It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》
Go ahead , make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》
Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》
The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》
Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》
Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》
You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》
With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》
⑥ 求一部经典的英文电影对白,要求是3至4分钟左右,两个男主角的对白,最好能说出是哪一段对白。急,急,急
《肖申克的救赎》经典英文对白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。
《海上钢琴师》 经典英文对白
1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn’t see an end to it.
It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn’t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They’re not infinite. You’re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play.
That’s God’s piano.
Did you see the streets?
There’re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don’t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?
I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there’re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.
Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It’s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don’t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn’t step off my life.
After all, I don’t exist for anyone.
偌大的城市,绵延无尽。
并非是我眼见的让我停住了脚步,
而是我所看不见的。你能明白吗?
拿钢琴来说。
键盘有始亦有终。
你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。
它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。
我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。
而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里,
等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。
我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢?
那是上帝的键盘啊!
你看到那数不清的街道吗?
如何只选择其中一条去走?
一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。
一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗?
我在这艘船上出生。
世事千变万化,然这艘船每次只载2000人。
这里有着希望,但仅在船头和船尾之间。
你可以在有限的钢琴上奏出你的欢欣快乐。
我习惯了这样的生活。
陆地?
陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。
我永远无法走下这艘船,
这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。
毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过
⑦ 求英文电影对白,时长3分钟左右,独白也可
ACT I
Good morning, Susan. 早安 Susan。
Good morning, Sam. 早安 Sam。
What's the schele today? 今天的工作是怎麽安排排
Ten o'clock, 十点钟
telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls. 打电话给FAO Schwarz烫 关于双胞娃娃玩具的事。
OK. 好的。
Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency. 打电话给广告代理Zaskkey夫人。
I did that. Go on. 我已经打了。 继续说
Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship. 十一点钟 批示玩具烫 空船的草图。
Where are they? 草图在哪儿
Right here. 就在这 。
Did you look at them? 你看过了吗
Yes, I did. 是的 我看过了。
What do you think of the spaceship? 你觉得那个太空船怎麽麽
I think the kids'll love it. 我觉得孩子们会喜欢。
Would you show me the drawings, please? 请把草图给我看看好吗
Huh. 嗯
Now, what else is on the schele today? 那麽 今天的工作表缮 还有些什麽?
Well, at one o'clock 嗯 一点钟
you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, 跟Levine先生约好吃吃午
the client from the Toytown Stores. 这个客户来自Toytown Stores。
Where? 在什麽地方
At Rossano's. 在Rossano餐厅。
Hmm. Anything else? 嗯 还有其他事吗
At four o'clock, 四点钟
you have a meeting with the proction staff 要与生产部门人员开开
in the conference room. 在会议室。
Make sure everybody is at that meeting. 要确定每一位都出席这这次会议
Will do. 没问题。
At six you're meeting, Mr. Ozawa. 六点钟 要会见Ozawa舷 生。
Oh, yes. Are his models here? 噢 对啦。 他的模型型在这
They're in my office. 在我办公室。
I'd like to see them. 我想看看。
Right. 好的。
What else? 还有什麽
Come on, Sam ... 好啦 Sam……
You work too hard, Susan. 太拼命工作了 Susaan。
When was your last day off? 上次休假是在什麽时时
Hmm. I can't remember. 嗯 我记不起来了。
You really ought to take some time off. 的确应该休一休假。
What for? 为什麽
To enjoy the simple things in life ... 享受人生乐趣……
I know, Sam. 我知道 Sam。
Maybe soon. 也许很快就会。
To smell the flowers. 去轻 一下。
Oh, wait a minute. What's today's date? 噢 等一等 今天几几
Today is the twelfth. Why? 今天是十二号。怎麽
It seems to me I scheled something else. 好像我还安排了什麽别别的事情
There's nothing else in the appointment book. 在工作日 没有别的的事了
I'm sure I did. 我确信我安排了什麽事事
Oh, well, I'll probably remember it later. 噢 也许过一会我会技 起来。
I hope it isn't important. 希望不是什麽重要事。
Hmm. It's probably nothing. 嗯 也许没什麽事。
OK, let's get started. 好吧 我们开始工作
Would you call Priscilla Smith at FAO Schwarz, please? 请拨电话给FAO Schwarrz的Priscilla Smith 好吗
Right. 好的。
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 这些是那位日本电影 片家那 的模型。
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 这些是那位日本电影 片家那 的模型。
Thank you. Just put them on my desk. 谢谢。 把它们放在我鬃 上。
And the new drawings for the toy spaceship. 还有玩具太空船的新草草图
Wonderful. 真精采。
That was fast. 而且又快。
We have a new artist. 我们找来了一位新的美美工人员
She's very talented. 她很有才华。
What time is it, anyway? 几点钟了 顺便说一缮�
My watch stopped. 我的 停了。
It's eleven thirty. 十一 点半。
What time is my lunch date with Bill Levine? 我与Bill Levine 约好好的中饭时间是几
One o'clock. 一点钟。
Remind me to leave at twelve forty-five. 提醒我十二点四十五分分走
Did you remember your other appointment for today? 还记得今天的另一个个约会
No, 记不起来了。
but I have a feeling 但我觉得
it's going to be too late when I do remember. 等我想起来时已经太晚晚了
Yes, Sam? 什麽事 Sam
I just solved the mystery. 我刚刚把那个谜底解开开了
What did I forget? 我忘记什麽
You have some guests in the reception room. 有几位客人在接待室室等
What? Who? 什麽 是谁
Mr. Harry Bennett and his daughter. Harry Bennett 先生和和他女儿
I remember! 我记起来了
Oh ... Harry! 噢……Harry
I made a lunch date with him and his daughter weeks ago. 几星期前我约好和他以以及他女儿共进午餐
Is he a client? 他是顾客吗
He's a friend. 他是位朋友。
Well, he's here with his daughter to have lunch. 嗯 他和他女儿已到这这 等吃午餐了
I met her at Thanksgiving, 我在感恩节与她见面
and I promised to have lunch with both of them today. 我答应今天和他们共进进午餐
Yes, indeed. 是的 原来如此。
What are you going to do about your appointment 那 怎麽办
with Mr. Levine? 与Levine先生的邀约
Any suggestions? 有什麽建议吗
Oh! 噢
ACT II
Hi, Michelle. 嗨 Michelle。
Hello, Harry. 你好 Harry。
It's nice to see you again. 很高兴再见到你们。
Hello. 好。
Hi, Susan. 嗨 Susan。
We have both been excited about seeing you 我们两个很高兴见到
and having lunch with you today. 与 一起吃中餐
Michelle picked these flowers out for you. Michelle选这些花送 。
Daddy, can we go soon? 爸爸 我们能快点走吗
We're going to go to lunch in a few minutes, honey. 我们一下子就去吃中餐餐 亲爱的
But I'm thirsty. 可是我渴了。
OK. You go out and get a drink of water at the fountain. 好。 出去在饮水机那那儿喝点水吧
The fountain is over there, Michelle. 饮水机在那 Michellle。
Near the Exit sign. 就在出口标 附近。
Thank you. 谢谢 。
Michelle is a little shy. Michelle有点不好意思思
I used to be that way when I was her age. 我像她这般年纪也是这这样
Harry, if Michelle doesn't want to go, Harry 如果Michelle膊 想去
we don't have to. 我们不必勉强。
She'll be fine. 她没有问题。
Remember, 别忘了
I haven't dated any one else since her mother died. 自从她母亲去世之后 我从没有和别人约会过。
This is a little difficult for her. 这对她来说有点不习惯惯
Are you ready to go? 准备好动身吗
Yes. But could you wait one minute? 是的。不过 你能等一一下
I have a call to make. 我需要打个电话
Would you excuse me? 失陪一下。
Sam, get Mr. Levine at Toytown Stores Sam 给Toytown Storees的Levine先生
on the telephone for me, please. 请替我拨电话。
Right. 好的。
Hello. Susan Stewart calling Mr. Levine, please. 喂 Susan Stewart想父莺evine先生通话。
He's on the phone. 他在电话上。
Mr. Levine, Susan Stewart. Levine先生 我是Susaan Stewart。
I find myself in an embarrassing situation. 我现在有一件很糗的事事
I made another lunch date for today 我和别人约好共进午餐
and forgot to enter it in my appointment book. 但忘了写到工作日
Can you and I meet for drinks tomorrow? 你和我能否在明天见面面喝点什麽
I'd really appreciate it.... Yes.... Thank you.... 我非常感激……好的………谢谢你…
Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五点钟 在Biltmoore饭店。
Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五点钟 在Biltmoore饭店。
I'll see you then. 到时候见啦。
Thank you, Mr. Levine. 谢谢你 Levine先生。
Welcome to the South Street restaurant, folks. 欢迎光临南街餐馆 各各位
What'll it be? 想来点什麽
What do you recommend? 你推 什麽
Well, the crab salad's always a big hit. 嗯 蟹肉沙拉一向是构 受欢迎的。
Susan, would you like the crab salad? Susan 要不要蟹肉缮忱
I'd love the crab salad. 我要蟹肉沙拉。
Michelle, would you like to try the crab salad, too? Michelle 要不要也也试试蟹肉沙
OK, Daddy. 好的 爸爸。
We'll have three crab salads 我们来三份蟹肉沙拉
and a pitcher of lemonade. 和一壶柠檬汁。
Help yourself to celery and carrots and other vegetables. 请你们自己盛芹菜 胡胡萝 和其他蔬菜
We used to catch crabs. 我们以前常捉螃蟹。
Where was that? 在什麽地方
We had a summer house on Fire Island. 我们在火岛有一所避暑暑别
Do you remember, Michelle? 你还记得吗 Michelle
Sure. 当然记得。
You and Mommy used to take me on the ferryboat. 你和妈妈常带我坐渡船船
Sometimes, at night, 有时候 在夜
we would go down to the beach and catch crabs, 我们走到海边抓螃蟹
remember? 记得吗
With a piece of meat on a string! 用一根绳子拴着一点肉
Right. 对。
Well, I think I'm going to go get us all some vegetables. 好啦 我想我去给大家家盛点蔬菜来
There you go. 东西来了。
Thank you. 谢谢。
And some ice-cold lemonade. 还有冰凉的柠檬汁。
Thank you. 谢谢。
Enjoy it. 请享用。
Michelle, can I help you with the lemonade? Michelle 我帮 倒点点柠檬汁好
No, thank you. 不 谢谢 。
I'll wait for my father. 我要等我爸爸。
Michelle, can we have a talk? Michelle 我们能谈一一谈
Sure. 当然。
I know you miss your mother. 我知道 想念 妈妈。
You do? 真的知道
Yes. And I'm not trying to take her place. 是的 我 不想取代她她
Then why are you and Daddy 那为什麽 和爸爸
spending so much time together? 老是在一起呢
Because we like each other. 因为我们彼此喜欢。
And right now, he needs a friend. 而且现在 他需要一个个朋
I'm his friend. 我是他的朋友
I know you are. 我知道 是。
Sometimes he's very sad. 他有时很忧悒。
And so are you, I think. 我想 也如此。
Sometimes. 有时候。
I'd like to be your friend, too. 我也想成为 的朋友。
Will you let me be your friend, Michelle? 愿意让我成为 的朋朋友吗 Michell
So, what were you two talking about? 们俩刚才谈什麽了
Just girl talk, Daddy. 只是女孩子之间的谈话话 爸爸
It's too hard to explain. 这很难解释清楚。
You're probably right. 也许 说得对。
Well, let's get started. 好吧 我们开始吃吧。
⑧ 急求英文电影经典对白 ,4人, 约10分钟,每个人的对白时间基本上一致。(急,答案好的话追加50分)
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代着名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
⑨ 励志英文电影经典台词20句
1、《泰坦尼克号》(RMS Titanic)
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take lifeas it comes at you。
我认为生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它。你永远不知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
2、《荒野猎人》(The Revenant)
AS long as you can still grab a breath, you fight.
只要一息尚存,就要血战到底。
3、《勇敢的心》(Braveheart)
Every man dies, but not every man really lives.
每个人都会死,但不是每个人都曾真正的活过。
14、《洛奇》(Rocky Balboa)
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain’t how hard you can hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It’s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done.
任何人可以攻击地像人生考验一样地残酷。但重点不是你出拳多有力。而是在于你能承受多重的打击,而且继续的走下去,在于你能程受更多的打击并且继续向前。这才叫做胜利!
15、《寻找佛罗斯特》(Finding Forrester)
Someone I once knew wrote that we walk away from our dreams afraid that we may fail or worse yet, afraid we may succeed.
我的一位故人曾经写道:我们总是不断远离自己的梦想,因为我们害怕因为梦想而失败,或者更糟的是,害怕因为梦想而成功。
16、《沙地传奇》(The Sandlot)
Kid, there are heroes and there are legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you’ll never go wrong.
孩子,世上有英雄和神话。英雄死了会被人们记住,但是神话是永远存在的。孩子,追随你的心,你永远都不会走错的。
17、《哈利·波特与密室》(Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.
决定我们成为什么样人的,不是我们的能力,而是我们的选择。
18、《花木兰》(Mulan)
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
在逆境中盛开的花是最稀有、最灿烂的花朵。
19、《怪物史莱克》(Shrek)
After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are. 过不了多久,你就能学会别管别人怎么看你,你只要相信自己就好。
20、《和平战士》(Peaceful Warrior)
The accident is your training.Life is choice.You can choose to be a victim or anything else you'd like to be.Accept that you don't control what will happen to you.
车祸只是生活的一次考验。你不能改变将要发生在你身上的东西。对于生活,积极的人会主动去采取行动,受害者会被动的接受。
⑩ 求三部英文电影的十分钟台词!急!!!!作业啊!!!台词最好少一点!!!
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。