简爱2011版电影台词英文版完整版
⑴ 求简爱2011电影版中一句经典英文对白
And why must you leave? 那你为何要离开
Because of your wife. 因为你的妻子
I have no wife. 我没有妻子。
But you are to be married. 但是你要结婚了
Jane, you must stay. 简 你必须留下来
And become nothing to you? 留下来当一个对你无足轻重的人吗
Am I a machine without feelings? 你当我是没有感情的机器吗
Do you think that because I am poor, obscure, plain and little 难道就因为我一贫如洗 默默无闻 长相平庸 个子瘦小
that I am souless and heartless? 我就没有灵魂 没有真心了吗
I have as much soul as you and full as much heart. 我的心灵跟你一样丰富 我的心胸跟你一样充实
And if God had blessed me with beauty and wealth, 要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富
I could make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for I to leave you. 我本可以让你对我不能自拔就像现在我对你一样
I'm not speaking to you through mortal flesh. 我现在不是以血肉之躯和你说话
It is my spirit that addresses your spirit, 而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话
as if we'd passed through the grave and stood at God's feet, equal, 就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓 站在上帝脚下 彼此平等
as we are. 本该如此
As we are. 本该如此
⑵ 电影简爱中的精彩台词中英文
《简爱》是一部很出名的作品中,主角简爱也是一个很勇敢的女子,无论是在电影中,还是简爱身上,都留下了无数精彩的台词。以下是我为你精心整理的电影简爱中的精彩台词,希望你喜欢。
电影简爱中的精彩台词中英文【精选版】
1) Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate。人生苦短,不能用来记仇构建恨。
2) I have as much soul as you, -- and full as much heart! 我和你一样有灵魂,一样多的感情。
3) Miracles happen every day。古迹每天都在产生。
4) Rochester:I love you。 I love you!罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!
5) It made me look like a ck in water。它让我如鱼得水。
6) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots。我和珍妮形影相随。
7) You think wrong! 你想错了!
8) Stupid is as stupid does。蠢人做蠢事(天公疼核)。
9) Have you given any thought to your future?你有没无为未来打算过呢。
10) It made me look like a ck in water。它让我如鱼得水。
电影简爱中的精彩台词中英文【最新版】
1) I must leave you。Jane:Let me go, sir。我必须离开你。简:让我走,先生。
2) I was messed up for a long time。这些年我一塌糊涂。
3) You just stay away from me please。求你离开我。
4) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do。去世亡是生命的一部门,是我们注定要做的一件事。
5) Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little,I am soulless and heartless? 你以为我穷、卑微、普通、渺小,就没有灵魂没有感情了吗?
6) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away。你若遇上贫苦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
7) I don't know if we each have a destiny,or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze。我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡。
8) Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you're gonna get。生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。
9) You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright。你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关住的,他们的羽毛太美丽了。
10) After Jane finds out Mr。 Rochester has an insane wife。简发现后罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子。
11) Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get。生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。
12) You know some birds are not meant to be caged,their feathers are just too bright。你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在樊笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
13) I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze。我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡。
14) So come out at last。 You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone。 Not one word of reproach。Nothing。Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this。 Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world。What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life。总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
15) Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!I have as much soul as you,and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you。你以为,因为我穷,默默无闻,长相,矮小,我就没有灵魂没有心吗?你想错了!我有一样有灵魂,你和全尽可能多的心脏!如果上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我应该做它作为你难以离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。
16) I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,as we are!我不是通过自定义常规,甚至,也不是血肉之躯的你说话,现在,它是我的灵魂同你的灵魂;就好像既通过坟墓已经过去了,我们站在上帝脚下,彼此平等,因为我们!
17) Why you want to tell me that! She told you that has nothing to do with me。 Do you think I'm poor, not good-looking, without feelings? I will, if god had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I must make you to leave me as it is now for me to leave you! God did not so。 Our spirit is same, just like you with my grave, will equally by standing in front of god!你为什么要告诉我!她跟你有没有关系我。你以为我穷,不好看,没有感情?我会,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我一定会让你离开我,因为它现在是我离开你!上帝没有这样。我们的精神是一样的,只是同样喜欢你和我的坟墓,将站在上帝的面前!
18) There is something inside ,that they can't get to ,that they can't touch。That's yours。那是一种内在的东西,他们抵达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
19) Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love。 Don't take if away from me。你为什么说我?要长一点惩罚我?简,我已经受够了!这是第一次,我发现我可以真正的爱。不要拿,如果离我而去。
20) I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly,is that no courage of the sea,years later I discovered,not the bird flies past,but not the other side of the sea,and had no waiting我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待。
21) If god had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me as it is now for me to leave you。如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我应该做它作为你难以离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。
22) And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you。 如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富,我一定要使你难以离开我 , 就像现在我难以离开你。
23) Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things。 And no good thing ever dies。希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的东西。而且没有好东西会消逝。
24) Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance。世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
25) There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch。 That's yours。有一种内在的东西,他们到达不了,他们不能碰。这是你的。
26) Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance。世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
27) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!难道就因为我一贫如洗,默默无闻,长相平庸,个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了——你想错了,我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸一样充实!
28) Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?A machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup?你以为我会留下来甘愿做没事吧?你以为我是一架机器?一个没有感情的机器?并能容忍别人把一口面包从我嘴里抢走,把一滴活水从我杯子里泼掉?
29) I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh; it is my spirit that addresses your spirit;just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal, -- as we are! 我不在用世俗老套的东西跟你说话, 也不是用我的肉体跟你说话, 是我的灵魂在向你的灵魂呼唤, 就如同你跟我经过坟墓, 同样站在上帝面前, 就像现在的我们!
30) So come out at last。 You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone。 Not one word of reproach。Nothing。Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this。 Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world。What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life。所以终于出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。没有责备,没有一个字是说对我的惩罚?我不是故意伤害你这样的。你相信吗?我不会伤害你,不是针对世界各地是我做的?坦白一切我可能也失去了我的生活。
31) Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you。 But He did not。 But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal。你为什么对我讲吗?什么是你和她对我?你以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?我答应你,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让它作为您难以离开我,现在,因为它是我离开你。但他没有。但我的灵魂能够同您,仿佛我们都经过了坟墓,平等的天堂之前站了起来。
小说简爱内容简介
简·爱是个孤女,她出生于一个穷牧师家庭。不久父母相继去世。
幼小的简·爱寄养在舅父母家里。舅父里德先生去世后,简·爱过了10年倍受尽歧视和虐待的生活。舅母把她视作眼中钉,并把她和自己的孩子隔离开来,从此,她与舅母的对抗更加公开和坚决了,简被送进了罗沃德孤儿院。
孤儿院教规严厉,生活艰苦,院长是个冷酷的伪君子。简·爱在孤儿院继续受到精神和肉体上的摧残。由于恶劣的生活条件,孤儿院经常有孩子病死,她最好的朋友海伦在一次大的斑疹伤寒中去世了。这次斑疹伤寒也使孤儿院有了大的改善。简·爱在新的环境下接受了六年的 教育 ,并在这所学校任教两年。由于谭波尔儿小姐的离开,简·爱厌倦了孤儿院里的生活,登 广告 谋求家庭教师的职业。桑菲尔德庄园的女管家聘用了她。庄园的男主人罗切斯特经常在外旅行,她的学生是一个不到10岁的女孩阿黛拉·瓦朗,罗切斯特是她的保护人。
一天黄昏,简·爱外出散步,邂逅刚从国外归来的主人,这是他们第一次见面。以后她发现她的主人是个性格忧郁、喜怒无常的人,对她的态度也是时好时坏。整幢房子沉郁空旷,有时还会听到一种令人毛骨悚然的奇怪笑声。一天,简·爱在睡梦中被这种笑声惊醒,发现罗切斯特的房间着了火,简·爱叫醒他并帮助他扑灭了火。
罗切斯特回来后经常举行家宴。在一次家宴上向一位名叫英格拉姆的漂亮小姐大献殷勤,简·爱被召进客厅,却受到布兰奇母女的冷遇,她忍受屈辱,离开客厅。此时,她已经爱上了罗切斯特。其实罗切斯特也已爱上简·爱,他只是想试探简·爱对自己的爱情。当他向简·爱求婚时,她答应了他。
在婚礼前夜,简·爱在朦胧中看到一个面目可憎的女人,在镜前披戴她的婚纱。
第二天,当婚礼在教堂悄然进行时,突然有人出证:罗切斯特先生15年前已经结婚。他的妻子原来就是那个被关在三楼密室里的疯女人。法律阻碍了他们的爱情,使两人陷入深深的痛苦之中。在一个凄风苦雨之夜,简·爱离开了罗切斯特。在寻找新的生活出路的途中,简·爱风餐露宿,沿途乞讨,历尽磨难,最后在泽地房被牧师圣·约翰收留,并在当地一所小学校任教。不久,简·爱得知叔父去世并给她留下一笔遗产,同时还发现圣·约翰是她的表兄,简·爱决定将财产平分。圣·约翰是个狂热的教徒,打算去印度传教。他请求简·爱嫁给他并和他同去印度,但理由只是简·爱适合做一位传教士的妻子。简·爱拒绝了他,并决定再看看罗切斯特。她回到桑菲尔德庄园,那座宅子已成废墟,疯女人放火后坠楼身亡,罗切斯特也受伤致残。简·爱找到他并大受震动,最终和他结了婚,得到了自己理想的幸福生活。
猜你喜欢:
1. 简爱经典英文台词
2. 电影中的经典示爱台词30句
3. 经典电影经典台词
4. 经典英语电影对话
5. 简爱中最经典的话
⑶ 简爱经典语录中英文的
简爱里面的一些语录都很经典。但是你有没有想过为什么这些语录会流传到现在呢?以下是我为你精心整理的简爱经典语录中英文,希望你喜欢。
简爱经典语录中英文【精选版】
天主会把咱们身旁最佳的工具拿走,以提示咱们获患上的太多!
God will take away the best tools from us, so that we can get too much!
我放弃了祈祷,设想了一个更谦卑的祈求,祈求变化,祈求刺激。
I gave up my prayer, conceived a more humble prayer, and prayed for change.
暴力不是消除仇恨的最好办法,同样,报复也绝对医治不了伤害。
Violence is not the best way to eliminate hatred, as well as revenge is absolutely not heal damage.
我的原则从来没有受过训练,由于缺乏照料,所以有可能长歪了。
My principles have never been trained, because of lack of care, it is possible to long crooked.
每个人以自己的行为向上帝负责,不能要求别人承担自己的命运。
Each person is responsible for his own behavior, can not ask others to bear their own destiny.
你以为,因为我穷、低微、不美、矮小,我就没有灵魂没有心么?
Do you think, because I am poor, humble, not beautiful, short, I have no feelings?
暴力不是消除仇恨的最好办法--同样,报复也绝对医治不了伤害。
Violence is not the best way to eliminate Hatred - the same way, revenge is absolutely not heal damage.
我们的精神是平等的。就如你我走过坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Our spirit is equal. Just as you and I have passed through the grave and stood before God as equals.
在罗沃德度过的一个季度,仿佛是一个时代,而且并不是黄金时代。
My first quarter at Lowood, seemed an age, and not the golden age.
暴力不是消除仇恨的最好办法——同样,报复也绝对医治不了伤害。
Violence is not the best way to eliminate Hatred - the same way, revenge can not cure injury.
谁说现在是冬天呢?当你在我身旁时,我感到百花齐放,鸟唱蝉鸣。
Who says it's winter now? When you are beside me, I feel All flowers bloom together. birds singing cicadas.
简爱经典语录中英文【最新版】
我越是孤独,越是没有朋友,越是没有支持,我就得越尊重我自己。
The more I am lonely, the more I have no friends, the more I do not support, I have to respect myself.
夜晚和清晨不再出现加拿大式的低气温,险些把我们血管里的血冻住。
The night and early morning no longer appear in the Canadian style of low temperatures, almost the blood of our blood vessels frozen.
天上有多少星光世间有多少女孩但天上只有一个月亮世间只有一个你。
How many stars are there in the sky there are many girls but there is only one moon in the sky and there is only one you.
要自爱,不要把你全身心的爱,灵魂和力量,作为礼物慷慨给予,浪费在不需要和受轻视的地方。
To love yourself, don't put love you with all my heart, soul, and strength, as a gift to give generously, waste is not required and despised.
有些人,会让人觉得,世界上无人舍得对她不好。然而,这个人,就是得不到她一直盼望着的好。
Some people, it will make people feel that no one willing to her in the world is not good. However, this person, that is, she has been looking forward to the good.
和一个生活习惯有很多差异的人恋爱不要紧,结婚要慎重,想想你是否可以长久忍受彼此的不同。
And a living habits of many people have a lot of differences in love does not matter, marriage should be careful, think about whether you can long enre each other's different.
即使整个世界恨你,并且相信你很坏,只要你自己问心无愧,知道你是清白的,你就不会没有朋友。
Even if the world hate you, and I believe you are bad, as long as you have a clear conscience, know that you are innocent, you would not be without friends.
能被你的同伴们所爱,并感觉到自己的到来能给他们增添一份愉悦,再没有什么快乐能与此相比了。
Can be loved by your peers, and feel their arrival can give them a pleasure to add a pleasure, there is no happy to be able to compare with this.
不论何时何地,海伦都向我证实了一种平静而忠实的友情,闹别扭或者发脾气都不会带来丝毫损害。
No matter when and where, Helen has confirmed to me a kind of quiet and faithful friendship, the trouble or the temper will not bring the slightest damage.
像一个渴得快死的人所体会到的欢乐,明知道自己爬进的泉水已经下了毒,却偏要俯身去喝那圣水。
Like a thirsty and dying people feel joy, knowing that he climbed into the spring had been poisoned, but must stoop to drink the holy water.
我感了到一种从未有过的奇特的自由和胜利感,仿佛撑破无形的束缚,终于争夺到了出乎意料的自由。
I was feeling a strange kind of freedom and a sense of victory that I had never had before, and I finally got to the surprise of freedom.
不管多大多老,不管家人朋友怎么催,都不要随便对待婚姻,婚姻不是打牌,重新洗牌要付出巨大代价。
No matter how old, no matter how family and friends, do not treat marriage, marriage is not playing cards, re shuffle to pay a huge price.
简爱小说写作特点
小说设计了一个很光明的结尾--虽然罗切斯特的庄园毁了,罗切斯特自己也成了一个残疾人,但我们看到,正是这样一个条件,使简·爱不再在尊严与爱之间矛盾,而同时获得满足--她在和罗切斯特结婚的时候是有尊严的,当然也是有爱情的。
这本小说告诉我们,人的最美好的生活是人的尊严加爱,小说的结局给女主人公安排的就是这样一种生活。虽然我们觉得这样的结局过于完美,甚至这种圆满本身标志着肤浅,但是我依然尊重作者对这种美好生活的理想--就是尊严加爱,毕竟在当今社会,要将人的价值=尊严+爱这道公式付之实现常常离不开金钱的帮助。人们都疯狂到似乎为了金钱和地位而埋没爱情。在穷与富之间选择富,在爱与不爱之间选择不爱。很少有人会像简这样为爱情为人格抛弃所有,而且义无反顾。《简·爱》所展现给我们的正是一种化繁为简,是一种返璞归真,是一种追求全心付出的感觉,是一种不计得失的简化的感情,它犹如一杯冰水,净化每一个读者的心灵,被认为是人生追求的二重奏。
猜你喜欢:
1. 简爱经典英语句子摘抄
2. 电影简爱中的精彩台词中英文
3. 简爱中的经典英文句子
4. 简爱的经典英语段落
5. 简爱的经典语录大全集
⑷ 简爱电影台词英汉对照
简爱是一部带有自传色彩的长篇小说,它阐释了这样一个主题:人的价值=尊严+爱。以下是我为你精心整理的简爱电影台词英汉对照,希望你喜欢。
简爱电影台词英汉对照【精选版】
1) I have not been trampled on.我从未像这样被人摧残过
2) I have not been petrified.我从没有这样伤心过
3) I have not been excluded from everyglimpse of what is bright.从来没有像这样看不见一丝希望
4) I have known you, Mr. Rochester,我能理解您 罗彻斯特先生
5) and it strikes me with anguish to betorn from you.离开您使我非常痛苦
6) Then why must you leave?那为何要离开?
7) Because of your wife!因为你的妻子!
8) I have no wife.我没有妻子
9) 0But you are to be married.但是你要结婚了啊
10) Jane, you must stay.简 你一定要留下
简爱电影台词英汉对照【最新版】
1) And become nothing to you?然后让你对我视若无物?
2) Am I a machine without feelings?难道我是一个没有情感的机器吗?
3) Do you think that because I am poor,obscure, plain and little难道我贫穷默默无闻 长相平庸 瘦小
4) that I am soulless and heartless?就没有灵魂和感情吗?
5) I have as much soul as you and full asmuch heart.我和你一样有灵魂和感情
6) And if God had blessed me with beautyand wealth,并且如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富
7) I could make it as hard for you toleave me我也可以让你离不开我
8) as it is for I to leave you.就如同我离不开你一样
9) 0I'm not speaking to you through mortalflesh.不是我的肉体凡胎在和你交流
10) It is my spirit that addresses yourspirit,我是在用灵魂和你交流
11) as if we'd passed through the graveand stood at God's feet, equal,as we are.就像我们魂归主后 站在上帝的面前 我们是平等的
12) As we are.我们是平等的
13) I am a free human being with anindependent will,我是一个拥有自由意志的人
14) which I now exert to leave you.我现在决意要离开你
15) Then let your will decide yourdestiny.那就让你的意志来决定你的命运吧
16) I offer you my hand, my heart.我把我的手 我的心都交给你
17) I ask you to pass through life at myside.我请求你陪我共度余生
18) You are my equal and my likeness.我们是平等的 你是我的挚爱
19) Will you marry me?你愿意嫁给我吗?
20) Are you mocking me?你是在嘲笑我吗?
简爱电影台词英汉对照【热门版】
1) Do you doubt me?你是在怀疑我吗?
2) Entirely!当然了!
3) Your bride is Miss Ingram.你的新娘是Ingram小姐
4) Miss Ingram? Ingram小姐?
5) She is the machine without feelings.她才是没有情感的机器
6) It's you. You rare, unearthly thing.是你 超凡脱俗 世间罕见
7) Poor and obscure as you are,出身寒微 默默无闻
8) 0please accept me as your husband.请接收我做你的丈夫
9) I must have you for my own.为了我自己 我必须要娶你
10) You wish me to be your wife?你希望我做你的妻子?
11) I swear it.我发誓
12) You love me?你爱我吗?
13) I do.是的
14) Then, sir, I will marry you.那么 先生 我愿意嫁给你
15) We've been good friends, haven't we?我们是好朋友 不是吗?
16) Yes, sir.是的先生
17) I've a strange feeling with regard toyou,我对你有一种奇怪的感觉
18) as if I had a string somewhere undermy left ribs,就像我左肋有一根线
19) tightly knotted to a similar string inyou.紧紧地和你肋部的那根弦连在一起
20) And if you were to leave,如果你一定要走
21) I'm afraid that cord of communionwould snap.这条线就会断掉
22) And I've a notion that I'd take tobleeding inwardly.我想我会因此而心碎
23) As for you, you'd forget me.至于你 会忘记我吧?
24) 0How?怎么忘记?
25) I have lived a full life here.这里有我全部的生活
26) Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate生命太短促,不能用来记仇蓄恨
27) There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们抵达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
28) Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。
29) Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在产生
30) It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
31) I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡。
32) 0Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
33) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!难道就因为我一贫如洗,默默无闻,长相平庸,个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了——你想错了,我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸一样充实!
34) I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待
35) You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在樊笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
36) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and little,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart!And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God's feet,equal,- as we are!
难道就因为我一贫如洗默默无闻长相平庸个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了?——你不是想错了吗?——我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸跟你一样充实!要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我会使你同我现在一样难分难舍,我不是根据习俗常规,甚至也不是血肉之躯同你说话,而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
猜你喜欢:
1. 简爱经典英文台词
2. 简爱经典语录
3. 《简爱》经典语录
⑸ 《简爱》经典英文句子,最好带中文翻译。
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简。说你嫁给我。Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。So come out at last. You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.