很感人的电影英文翻译
㈠ 这部电影很感人,孩子们都被感动的流泪了翻译
The film is very moving, the children were moved to tears. 有没有需要的关键词?或者举行要求? 望采纳
㈡ “我喜欢这部电影的原因是因为它非常感人”,帮忙翻译成英文,谢谢。
The reason why I like this film is that the film is very moving.
㈢ 这个电影很吸引人,情节既感人又有意义所以人们很喜欢。翻译成英语用love.... because
People love this movie very much because it is attractive and it's plot is touching and meaningful.这不是唯一的翻译也有其他翻译表达可以参考
㈣ "感人的电影"用英语怎样翻译
a moving movie
㈤ 说出几部英语电影中你认为最感人的台词(英文台词并附上中文意思,标明谁说的)谢谢
You jump, I jump. --jack, titanic 泰坦尼克。你要跳,我也跟着跳
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.-- forrest gump, Forrest Gump. 阿甘正传。妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远也不知道你下一次会碰到什么
I guess that's what happens at the end, you start thinking about the beginning. --Mr. Smith, Mr. And Mrs. Smith 史密斯夫妇,我想走到了结局,我们就开始想起了开头
Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by. --Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean 加勒比海盗。闭上眼睛,想象这一切都只是场恶梦。我就是这么撑过的。
Tell you what. The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it. --jack Twist. Brokeback mountain 断背山。知道吗,其实有的时候我不可抑制地想念你。
㈥ 这部电影非常感人,我看了好几遍 英语翻译
The movie was quite touching,and I have seen it for several times.
I was touched by a film, which I have seen for several times.
I was so touched by this movie that I have seen it for several times.
注意:感人的表达方式有很多,常用:touch,move的变形,看电影的表达是:see a movie/film
再就是是时态,前一句可用一般现在时,可用一般过去时,但建议用一般过去时,表示过去,后一句要用现在完成时。
㈦ 求帮忙翻译“我喜欢这部电影的原因是这部电影非常感人”,谢谢。
can anyone please translate this sentence "I love this movie because it is very emotional, thanks bitches
㈧ 那真的是一部很感人的电影。翻译成英文
that is a moving movie
㈨ 这部电影太感人了。翻译成英文
I was touched/moved by this movie.
根据英文的表达方法,表达成人被感动了比较好。
㈩ 翻译 这是我看过的电影中最感人的一个
This movie is the most touching movie I've ever seen.
换成touching,估计要好一些