暮光之城电影台词英语
① 钢铁侠和暮光之城的经典英文对白
暮光的:
英文台词:
I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我从来没有想过自己会怎么死。
But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
但是死在自己爱的人的怀里看起来是一个不错的选择。
那个是追羚羊的。
So I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home
所以我不会对我离开家的决定感到后悔
I would miss Phoenix
我会想念凤凰城的。
I'd miss the heat
我会怀念那里的炎热
I would miss my loing,erratic,harebrained mother
我会想念我挚爱的,偏执的,粗心的妈妈
And her new husband
和她的新老公
But they want to go on the road,so I'm gonna spend some time with my dad,and this will be a good thing,I think .
但是他们要去旅行,所以我要去和我爸爸住一段时间,我觉得这会是一件好事。
Jim Rhodes: You're not a soldier.
Tony Stark: Damn right I'm not. I'm an army.
吉姆·罗德斯:你不是军人。
托尼·斯塔克:该死的我当然不是,我是一支军队。(超强的战斗力)
Tony Stark: Is it better to be feared or respected? And I'd say is it too much to ask for both?
托尼·斯塔克:被害怕和被尊敬,哪个更好一点?如果我说都想要,会不会有点贪心?
Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: What's going on here?
Tony Stark: Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've ever caught me doing.
“小辣椒”维吉尼娅·波茨:发生什么事了?
托尼·斯塔克:得了,你抓到我干的坏事多了,这次算不了什么。(托尼在一次战斗中遍体鳞伤并无法顺利卸除装甲,此情形被小辣椒看到)
Tony Stark: [reading the newspaper] Ironman? That's kinda catchy.
托尼·斯塔克(读报纸):叫钢铁侠?比较容易记吧。(实际上钢铁侠的装甲并不是用钢铁做成的,而是合金~~~)
然后就是Fool Moon了
上面都是bella说的 中间 她妈妈说了一句ok
她老公说了一句 Guys I love you both but we have a plane to catch,