3部经典英语电影台词摘抄
㈠ 求三部英语原声电影精彩对白
1.《飞屋环游记》
Fredricksen: Good morning, gentlemen.
Man: Good morning, mr. Fredricksen. You're ready to go?
Fredricksen: Ready as I'll ever be. Would you do me the favourand take this? I'll meet you in the van in just a minute. I... wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.
Man: Sure. Take all the time you need, sir. That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time. You'd think he'd take better care of his house.
Fredricksen: So long, boys! I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls! We are on our way, Ellie.
Russell: Hi, mr. Fredricksen. It's me, Russell.
Russell: I found the snipeand I followed it under your porch. But this snipe had a long tail and looked more like a large mouse. Please, let me in.
Fredricksen: No. Aw, all right. You can...come... in.
Russell: I've never been in a floating house before. Goggles... Look at this stuff! Are you going on a trip? "Paradise Falls, a land lost in time". Are you going to South America, mr. Fredricksen?
Fredricksen: Don't touch that! You'll soilit.
Russell: You know, most people take a plane. But you're smart, because you have your TV, clocks and stuff. Ooo, is this how you steeryour house? Does it really work? This makes it turn right and that way is left. Hey, look! Buildings! That building's so close, I can almost touch it! Wow, this is great! You should try this, mr. Fredricksen. Look, there's a bus that could take me home two blocks away! Hey, I can see your house from here!
Fredricksen: Don't jerkaround so much, kid! Well, that's not gonna work.
Russell: I know that cloud, it's a "cumulonimbus". Did you know that a cumulonimbus...
Fredricksen: Aaa, I stayed upall night blowing upballons... for what? That's nice, kid. What are you doing over there?
Russell: Look! See? Cumulonimbus.
妙语佳句 活学活用
1. do sb a favor: 帮助某人。常用的句型有: Would you do me a favor please? 请你帮我个忙,好吗?
此外,我们还常用in favor of来表示“赞成,支持,有利于”,而curry favor with则表示“巴结,拍马屁”。
2. so long: 再见,非正式用语,相当于see you later。
例如:See you tonight. So long.(今晚见,再见了。)
3. snipe: 鹬,沙锥鸟。
据说snipe是一种身体娇小、动作十分灵活的小鸟,要猎获这种鸟并不容易,需要相当不错的射击和潜行的技术,因此,snipe做动词也可以表示“狙击”。
此外,snipe还可以表示“冷言冷语地指摘;抨击”,而“抨击某人”,就可以用snipe at someone来表示。
4. goggle: 护目镜。
此外,goggle做动词还可以表示“(尤指由于惊恐而)瞪大眼睛看”,常用goggle at sb/sth来表达。
5. soil: 弄脏。
例如:She soiled her dress with ink. 她的衣服被墨水弄脏了。
6. steer:驾驶,掌舵。
例如:Steer the boat for that island.(把船驶向那个岛。)
7. jerk: 急拉,猛推。
而jerk sb around则表示“(尤指通过不诚实的手段)给某人出难题,为某人设置障碍,为难某人”。
8. cumulonimbus:积雨云。
积雨云臃肿庞大,云顶有丝缕状冰晶结构,顶部常扩展成砧状或马鬃状。积雨云几乎都会形成降水,包括雷电、阵雨、阵性大风及冰雹等天气现象,甚至发生龙卷风,在特殊地区,还会产生强烈的外旋气流---下击暴流。这是一种可以使飞机遭遇坠毁灾难的气流。
9. stay up: 不睡觉,熬夜。
例如:I am going to stay up late to finish my paper.(为了完成报告我打算熬夜不睡。)
10.blow up: 使充气,放大。
这里的blow up balloons则是指“吹气球”。
2.机器人历险记
Horton: If you were way out in space, and you looked down at where we live, we would look like a speck.
霍顿:如果你找到了去太空的出口,然后向下看我们居住的地方,我们看起来和微小的斑点也没什么两样。
The Mayor of Who-ville: Hey, hon, did you ever get the feeling that you were being watched, and that maybe that thing watching you is... ehhh, a giant elephant
Sally O'Malley: Um, you know, I'm going to have to say, "No". Do you know that feeling
The Mayor of Who-ville: [laughs nervously] No!
无名镇的市长:嗨,亲爱的,你有没有自己一直被注视着的感觉?而且那个一直注视着你的……呃,可能是一只大象?
萨莉 欧 麦丽:你知道,嗯,我不得不说,我没有这种感觉。难道你有?
无名镇的市长(紧张地大笑):当然没有了!
Horton: Just me and the speck, shootin' the breeze. We're a club. We're a group. We can be a secret society. And no one else can join, unless they wear funny hats.
霍顿:只有我和这粒灰尘,我们在闲谈。我们可以组成俱乐部,我们可以组成一个群体,甚至可以成为一个秘密的组织。其他人谁也没办法加入进来,即使他们带着有趣的帽子。
Horton: There are people on this speck. They have a mayor who has 96 daughters and one son named Jojo, who all share a bathroom! Whatever that is...
霍顿:这粒浮尘上住着人,他们还有一个生了96个女儿和一个叫乔-乔的儿子的市长,他们共享一间浴室!无论如何那都是……
Horton: Even though you can't see them at all / A person's a person, no matter how small.
霍顿:即使你看不到他们,但生命就是生命,和个头大小没有关系。
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's an elephant one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
霍顿:我所说即是所想,所想即是所说。
莫顿(叹气):百分之百是大象中的大象。
霍顿:那是我的法则,我的座右铭。
3.美食总动员
Remy: I've always believed with hard work and a little bit of luck, it's only a matter of time before I'm discovered!
雷米:我总是相信勤奋与努力外加一点点幸运就能换来成功,我的天分被发现,只是时间的问题。
--------------------------------------------------------------
Django: This is the way things are. You can't change nature.
Remy: Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
米爸:这是强者统治的世界,你不能改变自然法则。
雷米:变化就是自然法则,我们是可以给有些事情施加影响的,难的是,转变观念。
---------------------------------------------------------------
[Narrating a freeze-frame of himself being chased in a gourmet Parisien resturant]
Remy: This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. I can't help myself. I... I like good food, ok? And... good food is... hard for a rat to find!
Django: It wouldn't be so hard to find, if you weren't so picky!
Remy: I don't wanna eat garbage dad!
(讲述他在一家高级的巴黎餐馆被追逐的经历。)
雷米:这是我,我认为我需要重新思考定位一下我的人生。我实在是忍不住。我……我喜欢好吃的食物,知道吗?而且……好吃的食物……对于一只老鼠,是非常难找到的。
米爸:也不会很难啊,只要你不那么挑剔!
雷米:爸爸,我不想吃垃圾!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Remy: [observing what Emile is eating] What is that?
Emile: I don't really know.
Remy: You nno... and you're eating it?
Emile: You know, once you muscle your way past the gag reflex, all kinds of possibilities open up.
Remy: This is what I'm talking about.
雷米:(正在观察艾米尔吃的东西)这是什么啊?
艾米:我也不知道。
雷米:你不知道还吃?
艾米:你知道的,一旦你想办法克服呕吐的反射神经,任何东西都是可以吃的。
雷米:这就是我正在谈论的。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: You were the one getting fancy with the spices!
小宽:你对调味品的使用充满了惊人的幻想。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Skinner: Welcome to hell!
史老板:欢迎来到地狱!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: Food always comes to those who love to cook.
厨神:食物永远不会抛弃热爱烹饪的人.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Colette: He calls it his "Little Chef".
甜姐:他称呼它为他的"小师傅"。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Django: Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage.
米爸:食物是燃料,如果你对放在你肚子里的东西如此吹毛求疵的话,你的能量很快就会用光的。所以现在闭嘴吃你的垃圾。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: You know what I say. Anyone can cook.
Remy: Yeah, anyone can cook. That doesn't mean anyone should.
厨神:你知道我说过的话,人人都能当厨师。
雷米:是的,人人都能当厨师,并不意味着人人都有权当厨师。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: I know this sounds insane, but... Well, the truth sounds insane sometimes. But that doesn't mean it's not the truth.
小宽:我知道有些不可思议,但真相有时候就是不可思议,可事实就是事实,这就是真相。
柯博先生最后那一段评论:
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment.
就许多方面来说,评论家的工作很轻松;我们冒的风险很小,却握有无比的权力。人们必须奉上自己和作品,供我们评论…。
We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read.
我们喜欢吹毛求疵,因为读者和作者皆饶富趣味。
But the bitter truth we critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is more meaningful than our criticism designating it so.
但我们评论家得面对难堪的事实,就是以价值而言——我们的评论,可能根本比不上我们大肆批评的渺小事物!
But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new.
可是,有时评论家必须冒险去发掘并捍卫新的事物!这世界常苛刻的对待新秀、新的创作,新的事物需要人支持。
Last night, I experienced something new, an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source.
昨晚,我有个全新的体验,一顿奇妙的菜肴——来自令人意想不到的出处!
To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core.
如果说这顿菜肴和它的创作者,挑战了我对颠覆性的观念!这么说还太含蓄,他们彻底地震撼了我!
In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: Anyone can cook.
过去我曾公开对食神着名的名言——“料理非难事”嗤之以鼻!
But I realize that only now do I truly understand what he meant.
不过我发现,现在我终于真正了解他的意思。
Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
并非是谁都能成为伟大的艺术家,不过伟大的艺术家,却可能来自任何角落,
It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteaus, who is, in this critics opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France.
现今在食神餐厅掌厨的天才们,出身之低微,令人难以想象。本评论家的看法,他是法国最优秀的厨师…。
I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.
我很快会再度光临食神餐厅!满足我的口腹之欲。
㈡ 着名英文电影台词精选
着名英文电影台词精选
导读:我想大家应该都看过不少的英文电影,比如之前很火的漫威系列电影,比如十分经典的《泰坦尼克号》,比如奥黛丽·赫本的《窈窕淑女》等等,下面是由励志网的我为大家整理的一些着名的英文电影台词精选,以供大家的需要,希望各位读者阅读愉快!
1.I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.“我喜欢早晨汽油弹的味道。”—— 现代启示录(Apocalypse Now, 1979)中校下令用飞机投掷汽油弹烧掉森林,只是为了压制越共的火力让他冲浪。说这句话的时候,他正悠闲地坐在枪林弹雨的战场上。
2. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.“爱意味着永远不必说抱歉。”——爱情故事(Love Story, 1970)影片中男女主角先后都说过这句台词。
3. The stuff that dreams are made of.“用来制造梦想的材料。”—— 马耳他之鹰(The Maltese Falcon, 1941)影片结尾,一个警察问山姆马耳他之鹰是用什么材料制成的,山姆意味深长地用这句话作为回答。
4. E.T. phone home.“E.T.打电话回家。”—— 外星人ET(E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)这是E.T.学会的第一句话,也是E.T.复活后说的第一句话。
5. They call me Mister Tibbs!“他们叫我提布斯先生!”—— 炎热的夜晚(In the Heat of the Night, 1967)提布斯是一位黑人警探,在一次去外地执行公务的时候被当地警察误认为杀人犯而被逮捕。在受到白人警长用轻蔑的语气讯问时,提波斯义正辞严地用这句话捍卫黑人的尊严。
6. Rosebud.“玫瑰花蕾。”—— 公民凯恩(Citizen Kane, 1941)这是主角凯恩临终前的遗言,也是贯穿整部影片的线索。
7. Made it, Ma! Top of the world!“成功了,妈妈!世界之巅!”—— 白热杀机(White Heat, 1949)科迪是一个心狠手辣胆大包天的黑帮头目,但他却对自己的母亲敬若神明。“to the top of the world”是母亲对他常说的一句话。影片结尾,科迪被警察团团包围,在走投无路的情况下,他高呼这句台词举枪引爆了脚下的油罐。
8. I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not going to take this anymore!“我彻底疯了,我再也不能忍受下去了。”—— 电视台风云(Neork, 1976)比尔是电视台资深主持人,得知自己即将被解雇后,在直播节目中发泄不满。没想到观众反应出奇的好,于是电视台重新让他主持节目。比尔在节目中的标志性动作就是高呼这句台词,然后倒在地上装死。
9. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.“路易斯,我想这是一段美好友谊的开端。”—— 卡萨布兰卡(Casablanca, 1942)影片的最后一句台词。警长路易斯在瑞克的影响下决定不再当德国人的走狗。
10. A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.“一个户籍调查员曾试图测试我。我把他的肝就着蚕豆和红葡萄酒吃了。”——沉默的羔羊(The Silence of the Lamb, 1991)汉尼拔以平静的口吻说出这句台词,令观众毛骨悚然。
11. Bond. James Bond.“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”—— 诺博士(Dr. No, 1962)007的标志性台词[]。
12. There’s no place like home.“什么地方都不如家好。”—— 绿野仙踪(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)这是北方女巫送多萝西回家时念的咒语,之后昏迷中的多萝西喃喃地念着这句话睁开了眼睛。
13. I am big! It’s the pictures that got *** all.“我现在还是大明星!是默片没落了。”—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)
14. Yo, Adrian!“你,艾德莉安!”—— 洛奇(Rocky, 1976)洛奇与心上人艾德莉安打招呼时的口头禅,甚至在他接受电视采访时也用这句话向艾德莉安打招呼。 81. Hello, geous.“你好,美女。”—— 滑稽女郎(Funny Girl, 1968)
15. Toga! Toga!“喝酒!喝酒!”—— 动物屋(National Lampoon’s Animal House, 1978)国家讽刺文社是最受美国大学生欢迎的一份刊物,《动物屋》是其涉足电影业的第一部作品。
16. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.“聆听这暗夜之子的声音,多美妙的音乐啊。”—— 吸血鬼(Dracula, 1931)本片是第一部有声吸血鬼电影,片中由贝拉.路高西饰演的德古拉伯爵的形象现已深入人心,影片中关于吸血鬼的一些设定也成为日后吸血鬼题材影片的标准。贝拉.路高西死后入葬时就穿着本片中的披风。
18. Oh, no, it wasn’t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.“哦,不,杀死野兽的不是飞机,而是美女。”—— 金刚(King Kong, 1933)这是影片的最后一句台词。看着从帝国大厦顶上掉落的金刚的尸体,疯狂的导演作出了这个经典评论。在彼得.杰克逊重拍的版本中也保留了这句台词。
19. My precious.“我的宝贝。”—— 魔戒2:双塔奇谋(The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, 2002)这是古鲁姆对魔戒的称呼。拥有魔戒的人会受到其诱惑而将其视为珍宝。
20. Attica! Attica!“阿提卡!阿提卡!”—— 热天午后(Dog Day Afternoon, 1975)
21. Sawyer, you’re going out a youngster, but you’ve got to e back a star!“索耶,你出去的时候是个年轻人,但你回来时一定是个明星!”—— 第42街(42nd Street, 1933)
22. Listen to me, mister. You’re my knight in shining armor. Don’t you fet it. You’re going to get back on that horse, and I’m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we’re gonna go, go, go!“听我说,先生。你是我身披闪光战甲的骑士,你可不能忘记了。你会骑着马回来,我会跟随在你身后,紧紧地抱着你,我们一起向着远方前进,前进,前进!”—— 金色池塘(On Golden Pond, 1981)年迈的诺曼.泰勒(亨利.方达饰)在自己家附近差点迷路,妻子用这句饱含深情的话安慰垂头丧气的丈夫。影片上映后,“my knight in shining armor”成为女性对自己心目中理想伴侣的代称。
23. Tell ‘em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.“叫他们豁出去拼了,为了吉佩赢一回。”——纽特.罗克尼(Knute Rockne All American, 1940)
24. A martini. Shaken, not stirred.“马提尼。摇匀的,不要搅匀的。”—— 金手指(Goldfinger, 1964)
25. Who’s on first.“谁是一垒手。”—— 没规矩的1890年代(The Naughty Nineties, 1945)这句台词出自一段非常搞笑的关于棒球的对话。两个人在一起谈论某棒球队,而球员的名字非常特别,一垒手叫“Who”,其他球员分别叫“What”、“I don’t know”、“Why”、“Because”、“Tomorrow”、“Today”、“I don’t give a darn.”于是产生了许多笑料。
26. Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to bee the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole! It’s in the hole!“灰姑娘的故事,突如其来。从前的高尔夫球场管理员,现在即将成为大师赛冠军。简直是个奇…球进洞了!球进洞了!球进洞了!”
—— 疯狂高尔夫(Caddyshack, 1980)
个性英文台词精选 经典英文句子带翻译 经典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美简短合集 英文电影台词摘抄:富含哲理 着名英文电影台词精选 适合英语配音的经典电影台词 励志英语电影台词 英语电影经典语录大全 英文电影里的经典台词精选
㈢ 英语经典电影台词摘抄
经典的电影之所以经典,就是因为电影里面那些令人印象深刻的 经典台词 总是能引起观众的共鸣,下面是我为大家整理的经典电影台词摘抄,欢迎大家阅读 收藏 !
经典电影台词摘抄:《肖申克的救赎》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死.
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
8.Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官).回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题.可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去.重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎.
9.Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事.
10.I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情.我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝.我希望.
11.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死.
经典电影台词摘抄:《当幸福来敲门》
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有梦想,就要守护它.
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能.
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴.
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”.或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我.幸福里面没有为什么,只有我.
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”.但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的.
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行.
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它.那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器.如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现.就这样.
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加 面试 ,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?那他穿的裤子一定十分考究.
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行.
经典电影台词摘抄:《功夫熊猫》
1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。
2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。
3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.
放弃,不放弃。做面条,不做面条。你太在乎过去是怎样,将来会怎样了。有句 谚语 说得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日胜现金。这就是为什么叫做"现金"了。
4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
昨天是历史了,明天还是未知,但今天是礼物,所以今天才叫present(有“现在”和“礼物”的意思)。
5. There are no accidents
存在即合理
6.(1) but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落,我还可以控制在何处播种。
(2). Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree,
You may wish for an Apple or an orange ,
But you will get a peach.
乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树,你可能想要苹果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。
7. you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
你不能走,真的武士决不会退却
9. I'm sorry things didn’t work out …
It’s just what it’s meant to be
㈣ 经典英语电影台词
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
㈤ 求3部英语电影的经典台词各10句,带英语带汉语
《功夫熊猫》
1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。
2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。
3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.
放弃,不放弃。做面条,不做面条。你太在乎过去是怎样,将来会怎样了。有句谚语说得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日胜现金。这就是为什么叫做"现金"了。
4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)昨天是历史了,明天还是未知,但今天是礼物,所以今天才叫present(有“现在”和“礼物”的意思)。
5. There are no accidents
存在即合理
《肖申克的救赎》
A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙着活,或等着死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point.
每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。
《当幸福来敲门》
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!
有了目标就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find the answer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
㈥ 50句英语电影中的经典台词
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。经典英文电影中的台词同样经典,下面我们一起重温英语电影的 经典台词 语录,更有50句英语电影台词排名。
英语电影台词经典语录【热门篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”.(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
英语电影台词经典语录【唯美篇】
1.《乱世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他一个无法拒绝的价钱。
3.《码头风云》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!
4.《绿野仙踪》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。
5.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永志不忘。
6.《拨云见日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。
8.《星球大战》1977
May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。
10.《出租车司机》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?
11.《铁窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我们在这里的交流以失败告终。
12.《现代启示录》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。
13.《 爱情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。
14.《马耳他之鹰》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
构成梦想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打电话回家。
16.《炎热的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他们叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凯恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白热杀机》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
19.《广播电视网》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!
20.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾经有人想调查我,我就着蚕豆和酒,把他的肝脏吃掉。
22.《DR.NO诺博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《绿野仙踪》1939
There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
让我看到钱!
英语电影台词经典语录【个性篇】
26.《侬本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天过来看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
这条路是给我走的!
28.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!
30.《大饭店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着!
31.《乱世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
围捕惯犯。
33.《当哈利遇到萨利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我会拥有她所拥有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打击。
35.《大白鲨》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄条更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我们没有徽章!我们不需要徽章!我没有必要给你看什么徽章!
37.《终结者》1984
I’ll be back.
我会回来的。
38.《扬基的骄傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人!
39.《梦想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做梦,梦就会成真。
40.《阿甘正传》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
41.《雌雄大盗》1967
We rob banks.
我们去抢劫银行。
42.《 毕业 生》1967
Plastics.
塑胶业。
43.《卡萨布兰卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看见了死人。
45.《欲望号街车》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《扬帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。
47.《原野奇侠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回来!
48.《热情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。
49.《科学怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波罗13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯顿,我们出了点状况。
猜你喜欢:
1. 电影经典语录英文大全
2. 50句经典英文电影台词
3. 着名英文电影台词大全
4. 电影优美的英文经典台词
5. 经典电影中的中英文经典台词
6. 英文电影台词经典语录大全
㈦ 英文电影经典台词大全
导语:与大家分享一些英文电影中的经典台词,喜欢的不妨摘抄下来。A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates
you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》
Death is just a part of life
something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》
If the people we love are stolen from us
the way to have them live on
is to remember them. Building burn
people die
but real love is forever. -- The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》
Anakin
this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen
or who I’m going to meet
where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的
不知会遇见什么人
会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives
but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us
I love you. -- Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》
We bee the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself
and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for
worth fighting for
worth dying for
because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作
为之战斗
为之牺牲的东西
因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物
我不想浪费它
你不会知道下一手牌会是什么
要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》
You’re throwing away happiness with both hands
and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让
去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》
The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》
I don’t know if we each have a destiny
or if we’re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》
Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》
You can ’ t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》
I am someone else when I'm with you
someone more like myself. -- Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》
If you are ever in trouble
don’t try to be brave
just run
just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》
The things you own
end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》
Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect
as long as they are perfect for each other. -- Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》
It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. -- I ’ m No Angel
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. -- Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》
Go ahead , make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》
Each in its own way was unfettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means
Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory
as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘
很难…罗马
无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆
直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》
The world is a fine place and worth fighting for
I believe the second part. -- Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》
Sam: That there's some good in this world
Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. -- Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》
Shed no tears for me
my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》
Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. -- the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》
You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》
With great power there must e great responsibility -- SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》
㈧ 求三部电影的经典台词,要英文
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
㈨ 着名英文电影台词大全_着名英文电影句子台词
在观看英文电影的时候,也读到了许多 经典台词 。下面就让我来为大家一一盘点着名英文电影台词吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜欢!
着名英文电影台词:《剪刀手爱德华》
1、配合你瞬息万变的容颜。
With your changing face.
2、放下来!请不要再接近!
Put down! Please do not close!
3、这是我一生中最难忘的经历。
This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.
4、无论如何,爱德华都是特殊的。
In any case, Edward is special.
5、他手脚真的那么俐落,才一下午功夫?
His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?
6、你让我无法思考,你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。
You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.
7、对少女一点概念也没有,她们最疯狂了。
There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.
8、我们要让他能够了解现实,大家别再闹了。
We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.
9、他给他造了器官,心脏,头脑,以及一切。
He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.
10、战时受的伤,使我没了知觉一点知觉也没有。
In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.
11、又不是要来很多人,邻居们都是很和蔼可亲的。
Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.
12、他要你自食其力,养成独立,以后你会更感激他。
He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.
13、我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
14、如果我没有刀,我就不能保护你。如果我有刀,我就不能拥抱你。
If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
着名英文电影台词:《阿甘正传》
1、奇迹每天都在发生。
Miracles happen every day.
2、糟糕的事难免会发生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
3、妈妈总是说死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
4、我不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
6、通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
7、人的一生都会花很多时间在无聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
8、你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
9、你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道你会得到什么。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
11、以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
12、我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
13、妈妈说过,要往前走,就得先忘掉过去。我想,这就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.
14、我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
15、人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是什么口味。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
16、我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
17、一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的,正应了中国的古话:纵有广厦千间,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.
18、我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.
19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.为什么说巧克力而不说棒棒糖呢,因为在美国巧克力通常有十二快或二十四块,每个都有不同的包装和口味形状和颜色,以前没有标志。只能拆开放在嘴里,品尝了之后才知道个中滋味。
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
着名英文电影台词:《英国病人》
1、美丽和伤痛总是在一个 故事 里共生、纠缠。
Beauty and pain are always in a story.
2、歌手不过是一个声音,声音的背后是群山巍峨。
The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.
3、我知道你会回来,把我抱起,迎风屹立。我已别无所求。
I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.
4、你会爱我度过我的余生吗?不,我会爱你到我生命的尽头。
Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.
5、起初相爱会显得紧张,柔情似水,不顾一切,因为心如烈火。
New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.
6、哈纳想了解英国病人,融进他的思绪,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。
She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.
7、你的呼吸声是雨声,在我死前,多么渴望甘霖能再次降落我的脸庞。
Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.
8、你最恨什么?他问。谎言,你呢?占有,他说,当你离开时,就忘了我吧。
What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.
9、我已别无所求,只想跟着你漫步天国,和朋友们一起,去一个没有地图的乐土。
I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.
10、有些部落在起风的时候,会朝着风亮出他们的手心。他们相信只要在恰当的时机这么做,就可以转移风向。
Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.
11、在一半的时间里,我不能没有你,在另一半的时间里,我又觉得无所谓,这不在于我爱你多少,而在于我能忍受多少。
In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.
12、我们想了解一些事情,想要把前因后果搞清楚,谈话者引诱我们,用语言引我们入瓮。我们迫切想成长和改变,我们想探索未知的世界。
We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.
13、她在黑暗的走廊划起一根火柴,点燃了蜡烛。烛光照亮了她的双肩。她跪了下来,双手放在大腿上,吸进了硫磺的气味。他想象着自己吸进了光明。
She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.
14、工兵又坐在窗台—上。如果他能穿过房间去触摸她一下,英国病人就会清醒的。但是他们之间横亘着危险又错综复杂的距离。他们之间横亘着非常宽广的世界。
Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.
15、战争时的背叛被幼稚地拿来与和平时期人们的背叛做比较。坠入爱河的人陷入对方的气质之中。或紧张或温柔的话语,粉粹了一切,又创造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃烧着。
The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.
16、一个 爱情故事 与那些失魂落魄的人无关,但是与那些找到那颗郁郁寡欢的心的人有关,在偶然碰到的时候,身体愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他无法入眠,也无法从容应对。它消耗了自己和过去。
A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.
17、普基脑中会充满她的影子。当他工作的时候,他的世界总是充满着清晰和谐的音乐,而人类世界都消失了。他并不指望有多么舒适,他只是想和她在一起,在这间屋子里守候着她。他不再承认自己的缺点,也不愿意把自己的缺点暴露给对方。
In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.
18、对于你无法拥有的,你只是逃避,或转移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失败了,你就拿另一件事当寄托,没有任何事情能改变你。你站在我面前,有时是那么漠然,有时又那么沉默,好像只要暴露一点你的个性,就是对你自己最大的背叛。我知道我无法改变你,所以我离开你。
For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.
19、我信这些东西。当我们遇见心上人,我们的心灵会有一部分像个历史学家,带点书呆子气,会想象或者记起曾经在哪里见过这个人,曾经和她在不经意间擦肩而过。就像克里夫顿也许一年前在哪里为你开过门,却错过了自己的命运。然而我们身体的每一部分都必须为那个人做好准备,所有的分子都朝同一个方向奔去,于是欲望升腾。
I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
着名英文电影台词:《泰坦尼克号》
1、你跳,我就跟着跳。
You jump, I jump.
2、生活本来就全靠运气。
Life is full of luck.
3、要让每一天都有所值。
To make every day value.
4、能不能给我们留一条生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
5、读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
6、没有什么比贫穷更能摧毁意志的了。
Nothing can destroy the will of the will.
7、我宁愿当他的婊子也不愿做你的妻子。
I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.
8、我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
9、爱情是值得追求的,金钱是不可或缺的。
Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.
10、别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?
11、只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
As long as you have the money, they will be with you.
12、外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
13、如果我们不能在一起,生活还有什么意义?跟我私奔吧。
If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.
14、我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.
15、如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.
16、我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.
17、上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪,死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
18、你怎么能接受他的求婚?就算他有万贯家财,你怎么能和其他人一样和不爱的人结婚?有了爱又怎么样?你明天就要走了。
How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.
19、你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大,你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是象这样的死去。
You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.
20、我既没钱,又没房产,完全仰赖我那个古怪的疯子舅舅,我还不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。简,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也许不值一提。这让我来决定。
I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
着名英文电影台词:《飞屋环游记》
1、能和一个人坐在一起而不必交谈真好。
It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.
2、你是我晚上睡觉前最想聊天的人,我爱这种感觉。
You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.
3、我爱你是因为你是我晚上睡前最后一个想说话的人。
I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.
4、当我决定和你度过下半辈子时,我希望我的下半生赶快开始。
When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.
5、爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗时候给你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.
6、当我买本新书,总是先读最末页,如此,若在我读完前死去,便能知道答案是什么。哦,我的朋友,这便是黑暗面!
When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!
7、我爱你当外面71华氏度的时候还感冒,我爱你用半个小时点三明治,我爱整天和你在一起然后在我衣服上能闻到你的香味,我还爱你是每晚睡前我最后一个想说话的人。
I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.
8、我爱你在暖和的天气感冒,我爱你用一个小时来点菜,我爱你皱着眉看我,好像我是个疯子一样,我爱跟你分别后仍然萦绕不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,并非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我来这里是因为发现,若你要跟某人共度余生,那么余生越快开始越好。
I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.
猜你喜欢:
1. 英文电影台词经典语录大全
2. 英语经典电影台词摘抄
3. 电影英语经典台词精选
4. 50句英语电影台词
5. 50句经典英文电影台词
6. 阿凡达中英文台词大全
7. 唯美英文电影经典台词
8. 电影经典英文台词对白