英语电影中的经典对话
Ⅰ 英语电影里比较经典的对白有哪些
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939) 2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972) 3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954) 4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939) 5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976) 11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?“ 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell‘s Angels,1930 译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?“ 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970) 14、原文:“I could dance with you‘til the cows come home. On second thought, I‘d rather dance with the cows until you came home.“ 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。“ 15、原文:“You talking‘to me?“ 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:“你在跟我说话吗?“ 16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don‘be stingy, baby.“ 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。“ 17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you‘re gonna get.“ 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。“ 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949) 1.《阿甘正传》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。 2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前对rose说的话: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!! 自由,他临死前说的喊出的也是这两个字,没有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好! 11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布兰卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》) There's no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡撒布兰卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是个有头有脸的人,而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也会不去堪撒斯了。(《绿野仙踪》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我得特写镜头了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力与你同在。(《星球大战》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 紧紧极好你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡撒布兰卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我们孤胆,我们并肩.(《兄弟连》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄们一 同服役。” (《兄弟连》) WILLIAM WALLACE:“Fight,and you may die. Run, and you’'ll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’'ll never take our Freedom! Freedom——” 威廉华莱士:“是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直到寿 终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回来, 告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!” “我们的自由!!!” “我们的自由!!!” 在苏格兰上映本部电影时,出现上面的画面时,投入的观众曾经集体起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption
Ⅱ 有哪些经典的英文电影对话台词
经典电影《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
《乱世佳人》:
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎
After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。
Mr.O’Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry So long as he’s a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I’m gone I leave Tara to you.
Scarlett: I don’t want Tare plantations don’t mean anything when.
Mr.O’Hara: Do you mean to tell me Katie Scarlett O’hara that Tara.that land doesn’t mean anything to you Why land’s the only thing in he world worth working for worth fighting for worth dying for because it’s the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O’Hara: It’s proud I am that I’m Irish and don’t you be forgetting Missy that you’re half-Irish too. And to anyone with a of Irish blood in them.why the land they live on is like their mother. Oh but there there. Now you’re just a child. It’ll come to you this love of the land. There’s no getting away from it if you’re Irish.
奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。
斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……
奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。
斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。
奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。
魂断蓝桥:
雨中相会时,
浪漫的罗伊当即向玛拉求婚。
两人的对话
Myra,what do you think
we're going to do today?
玛拉,你认为我们今天该干什麽?
Well,I...I...
我。。。我。。。
Oh,you won't have time for that!
现在你没有时间这样啦!
For what?
哪样?
For hesitating.
这样犹豫!
No more hesitating for you.
你不能再犹豫啦!
No?
不能吗?
No.
不能。
Well,what am I going to do instead?
那我该干什麽呢?
You're going to get married.
去跟我结婚。
Oh,Roy,you must be mad!
哦,罗伊,你疯了吧?
I know it!Marvelous sensation!
我知道我疯了。这是奇妙的感觉。
Oh,Roy,do be sensible.
哦,罗伊,千万理智些。
Not me!
我才不呢!
But you don't know me!
可你还不了解我呀!
Then I'll discover you.
Spend the rest of my life doing it.
那我就用我的一生去了解你。
Oh,Roy,this is wartime.
现在是战争时期。
It's...it's because you're leaving so soon,
你只是,只是因为快要离开。。。
because you feel that
因为你觉得
you must spend the whole of your life
in forty-eight hours.
你要在48小时内活完你整个的一生。
We're going to be married.
我们现在就去结婚!
It's you.
就是你,没错。
It'll never be anyone else.
别的人我永远都不要。
But how can yu tell that?
可你怎麽能这样肯定?
Now listen,darling.
好啦,亲爱的。
None of your quibbling!
你不许再这样支支吾吾啦!
None of your questioning!
不许再问了!
None of your doubts!
不许再怀疑了!
This is positive,you see?
这是绝对的,知道吗?
This is affirmative,you see?
这是肯定的,知道吗?
This is final,yu see?
就这样决定了,你知道吗?
You're going to marry me,you see?
你必须和我结婚,知道吗?
I see.
我知道了。
还有...
'I loved you. I never shall. That's the truth, Roy. I never shall.'
‘我爱你,从未爱过别人,永远不会,这是真的,罗伊,永远不会。’
背景:已是暮年的罗伊倚在滑铁卢大桥的栏杆上忆起已随风而逝的玛拉。两个信守爱情承诺的年轻人最后却只能生死相望。
罗马假日:
---带钱了吗?
----从不带钱.
是啊,我差点忘了,你能借给我点钱吗?
----多少?你需要多少?
-----恩,我不知道需要多少?你有多少?
-----恩,这样吧,我们一人一半,这是一千里拉.
-----我也是个撒谎高手,对不对?
-----是我所见过的最棒的.
----安雅.......有件事,有件事我想告诉你.
----别,求你了,什么也别说.
----你可以退下了.
----非常感谢.
泰坦尼克号:
ROSE:Jack,我爱你!
JACK:别那样,不说再见,坚持下去,你明白吗?
ROSE:我感到很冷!
JACK:听着,ROSE,...你一定能脱险,生活下去...
...生很多孩子,看着他们张,可享高寿...
...安息暖和的床上,不是在这里,
不是今晚,不是这样死去,明白吗?
ROSE:身上麻痹!
JACK:赢得船票...
...是我一生最幸运的事,
让我可认识你,认识你真荣幸,万分荣幸,
你一定要帮我,答应我活下去,
答应我,你不会放弃...
...无论发生什么事,无论环境怎样...
...ROSE,答应我,千万别忘了!
ROSE:我答应你!
JACK:不要食言!
ROSE:我永不食言!
ROSE:I love you Jack.
“我爱你。杰克。”(露丝当然明白杰克的心意,她用力握着他那双手,两个人的手都已经感觉不出温度了,但是他们知道,手是握在一起的。)
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
"……别这样……没到告别的时候,……没到,……你明白吗?”(杰克的牙颤抖得厉害,他感觉自己最后一点体温正在消失,生命正悄悄地离开他的躯体。死亡的期限已到,杰克感到了自己的责任。)
ROSE:I'm so cold.
“我很冷……”
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
(杰克鼓起最后的力量郑重地告诉她,)“……你会得救……会活下去……”他颤抖地喘息着,“呃,……会生……好多的孩子……子孙满堂,……你会长寿,……是死在暖和的床上……不是这儿,……不是今晚,不是……这么死,你懂吗?”
(他的头已经抬不起来了,海水扑上他的脸,呛了他一下。)
ROSE :I can't feel my body.
露丝被冻得浑身打颤,她眼睛又要闭上,嘴里喃喃地:“……我身体麻木了……”
JACK: Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
(杰克已经感到他的时间不多了,他要把话说完,他必须使露丝活下去。)此刻,他不顾自己的颤抖与喘息,略有些急促地对露丝说:“……我赢得船票……是一生……最幸福的事情……”
JACK: It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose.I'm thankful.
我……能认识你,……是我的幸运,露丝……我满足了。
JACK: You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.他艰难地停了一下,又鼓起劲儿说下去,“……我还有……还有一个心愿……你必须答应,要活下去……不……不能绝望,……无论……发生什么,无论……多么……艰难,……快答应我,露丝,……答应我,一定做到,……”
ROSE:I promise.
“……我答应……”露丝失声痛哭起来。
JACK:Never let go.
……一定做到……”杰克的声音渐渐弱了下去。
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
露丝哭着应道:“我一定做到,杰克……一定做到……”
tatanic
我的意中人是个盖世英雄,有一天他会踩着七色的云彩来娶我,我猜中了前头,可是我猜不着这结局......—《大话西游》
你知不知道有一种鸟没有脚的?他的一生只能在天上飞来飞去,飞累了就在风里睡觉,一辈子只能落地一次,那就是他死的时候。—《阿飞正传》
当我们满怀喜悦和惆怅的成长已经成为一种可以被讲述的故事时,我们发现我们从未遵守过任何一个诺言,但我们真的真心真意爱过。—《那时花开》
如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?—《花样年华》
第一、不要叫她温柔。第二、不要让她喝三杯以上,否则她会逢人就打; 第三、在咖啡馆一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可乐或橙汁; 第四、如果她打你,一定要装得很痛,如果真的很痛,那要装得没事;第五、在你们认识的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,她会非常喜欢; 第六、你一定要学会击剑,打壁球;第七、要随时做好蹲监狱的思想准备;第八、如果她说她会杀了你,那不要当真,这样你会好受些;第九、如果她的鞋穿着不舒服,一定要和她换鞋穿;第十、她喜欢写东西,要好好地鼓励她。——《我的野蛮女友》
画外音:当时那把剑离我的喉咙只有0.01公分,但是四分之一炷香之后,那把剑的女主人将会彻底地爱上我,因为我决定说一个谎话。虽然本人生平说过无数的谎话,但是这一个我认为是最完美的...... 紫霞:你再往前半步我就把你给杀了!至尊宝:你应该这么做,我也应该死。曾经有一份真诚的爱情放在我面前,我没有珍惜,等我失去的时候我才后悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此。你的剑在我的咽喉上割下去吧!不用再犹豫了!如果上天能够给我一个再来一次的机会,我会对那个女孩子说三个字:我爱你。如果非要在这份爱上加上一个期限,我希望是......一万年!——《大话西游》
当你年轻时,以为什么都有答案,可是老了的时候,你可能又觉得其实人生并没有所谓的答案。每天你都有机会和很多人擦身而过,有些人可能会变成你的朋友或者是知己,所以我从来没有放弃任何跟人磨擦的机会。有时候搞得自己头破血流,管他呢!开心就行了。——《堕落天使》
如果我有一千万,我就可以买一层楼。我有一千万吗? 没有,所以我仍然买不起楼。如果我有翅膀,我就可以飞。我有翅膀吗? 没有,所以我亦都没办法飞! 如果将整个太平洋的水倒出来,都淋不熄我对你的爱。整个太平洋的水全部倒得出吗? 不能,所以我并不爱你!
如果我还有一天的寿命,那天我要做你的女友。我还有一天的命吗?没有。所以,很可惜。我今生仍然不是你女友。如果我有翅膀,我要从天堂飞下来看你。我有翅膀吗?没有。所以,很遗憾。我从此无法再看到你。如果把整个浴缸的水倒出,也浇不熄我对你爱情的火焰。整个浴缸的水全部倒得出吗?可以。所以,是的。我爱你。——《第一次亲密接触》
第二个有点长,但比较简单,却很经典
满意望采纳~
Ⅲ 经典电影中的那些英文对白
经典电影中的那些英文对白
1、Titanic《泰坦尼克》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up...
no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise. Rose: "I promise."
Jack: "Never let go.
Rose: "I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."
杰克:“我还有……还有一个心愿,你……你……必须答应我要活下去,不……不能绝望,
无论发生什么,无论……有多艰难……快答应我,罗丝……答应我,一定做到,一定做到……” 罗丝:“我答应你……杰克……一定做到……一定……”
【即使再过一千年、一万年,这样“情真意切、感人肺腑、催人泪下”的话语也不会落伍于时代, 因为它是人类崇高爱情的一种升华,是真爱的最高境界。】
2、Gone With the Wind 《乱世佳人》
"... tomorrow is another day!" “明天又是新的一天!”
【《乱世佳人》(1939)的结尾,命运乖舛的费雯丽站在树下迎向阳光,说出这句百折不挠的名句。】
3、《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond." “我是邦德,詹姆斯?邦德。”
【007电影系列的招牌台词。 此语是刺激“邦德迷”们肾上腺素加速分泌的`最有效的“催化剂” (虽已用过19次),Fans伴随着邦德一次次出生入死、一次次非凡艳遇、一次次化险为夷、 一次次惊声尖叫……邦德已成为Fans心目中不死的银幕神话。】
4、Forrest Gump《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get." 阿甘:“妈妈常常说,生命就如同一盒朱古力,你永远不会知道你将得到什么。”
【这是阿甘经常提醒自己、“劝诫”他人的话。正是这句富含哲理的“箴言”激励着善良真诚、
乐天知命的阿甘脚踏实地、努力拼搏,并终由一名智障者变成了美国人心目中一个不朽的传奇人物。】
5、The Terminator《终结者》
"I'll be back!" T-800:“我会回来的!”
【阿诺先生在《魔鬼终结者》(1984)中怎么也死不了,临走前还撂下这句狠话。无需注解,
事实上它已成为了阿诺周游各地后,与Fans辞别时的标志“结束语”。】
6、THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION 《肖申克的救赎》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. 恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。
7、 《计程车司机》
You talkin' to me?" 你在对我说话吗?
【劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词。】
8、《外星人》
"E.T. phone home." E.T.打电话回家
【史匹柏的温馨感人电影中,外星人E.T.会讲英文。】
;Ⅳ 英语电影中的经典对白,句子(优美动人)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
Ⅳ 50句经典英文电影台词
英文电影有很多经典爱情片,这些爱情片中有经典的语录。以下是我为你精心整理的经典英文电影台词,希望你喜欢。
英文电影台词【精选版】
1,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
2,There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
4,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
26,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
7,I want to be alone.
我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
8,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
9,I'll have what she's having.
我会拥有她所拥有的。
(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
10,I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
英文电影台词【经典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有
头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《 毕业 生》1967)
14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
18,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。
(《死亡诗社》1989)
20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!
(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
英文电影台词【热门版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
(《阿甘正传》1994)
3,We'll always have Paris.
我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。
(《扬帆》1942)
5,Well,nobody's perfect.
人无完人。
(《热情似火》1959)
6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″
Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,
无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
7,You had me at″hello.″
当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。
(《甜心先生》1996)
8,There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 运动中没有哭泣!
(《红粉联盟》1992)
9,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。
(《惊魂记》1960)
10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something
more comfortable?”
“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”(琼·哈罗Jean Harlow,
《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《 爱情 故事 》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On
second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until
you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞
直到你回家。”
(格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )
15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
(葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )
16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're
gonna get.”
“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
(汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 )
17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)
猜你喜欢:
1. 50句唯美英文励志语录
2. 50句英语经典句子
3. 20句英语电影台词
4. 50句经典的英语名言
5. 电影经典英文台词对白
Ⅵ 英语电影中的经典对白
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
Ⅶ 经典英语电影中的对白
It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.
只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由来。
You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible......
你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的……
Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) .
可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上。
——《A Beautiful Mind美丽心灵》
In memory, love lives forever.My darling I’m waiting for you.
爱在记忆里永生,亲爱的,我在这里等你。
New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.
初恋的人们心存紧张并满怀柔情,但却可以抵御一切—— 只因为心如烈火!
Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace.
战火硝烟中的背叛与我们在太平盛世中的背叛相较而言,就天真单纯得多了!
——《The English Patient英国病人》
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会!
If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.
如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度。
——《Avatar阿凡达》
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift).
昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。
I'm sorry things didn’t work out...It’s just what it’s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.
天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。
——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊猫》
I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace.
我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活。
——《Band of Brothers兄弟连》
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland‘s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.
回去告诉整个英格兰,苏格兰儿女不再是他们的臣民,告诉他们苏格兰是自由的。
It‘s all for nothing if you don‘t have freedom.
如果没有自由,一切都是空想。
——《Braveheart勇敢的心》
I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men.
我为瑞恩的母亲由衷感到悲哀,我愿意用我和弟兄们的生命去减轻她的苦痛。
You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?
你想向我解释一下这数字吗?我的意思是我们8个人冒着生命危险只为了救一个人?
——《Saving Private Ryan拯救大兵瑞恩》
A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
人类一个简单的念头可以创造城市。一个念头可以改变世界。
What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什么?是人的想法。
——《Inception盗梦空间》
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
——《The Legend of 1900海上钢琴师》
Slander is spoken. In print, it’s libel.
中伤是口语,印出来就是诽谤。
——《Spider Man 蜘蛛侠》
Ⅷ 经典英文电影对白
经典英文电影对白
狮子王 The Lion King经典台词
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的.平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
阿甘正传 Forrest Gump经典台词
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
飘 (乱世佳人) Gone with The Wind经典台词
Ⅸ 英文电影经典台词
20部经典英文电影对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
“My family first”
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具体分析:
背景介绍《警界双雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美国最新的警匪喜剧片,改编自20世纪70年代着名系列剧。故事发生在一个虚构的海滨城市“湾城”,主角是一对名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒饰)和哈金森(欧文·威尔逊饰)的警探搭档,他们性格迥异却同样嫉恶如仇。面对势力庞大的贩毒集团,两人闹了不少笑话,不过最终取得了胜利。
下面这段对话发生在影片开头,一具浮尸被冲到岸边,由此揭开了整个案子的序幕。
语言点:1、“nexttoimpossible”直译为“与不可能只差一点”,直白说就是“几乎是不可能的”。“nextto”相当于“impossible”,英语中类似用“nextto”组成的词组很多。如.(路上没什么车,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市场上很便宜地买了这个花瓶。)但要注意如果是“nexttonone”,就不是“几乎等于零”,而是说“不比任何人差,是最好的”。2、“ginger”的原意是姜。但“ginger”在英语中还有“有活力的、灵活的”之意。此外“ginger”还可做动词用。“gingerup”意为“使某物充满活力”。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音乐使得聚会充满活力。)
顺便讲点题外话。粤语中有“够姜”一词,通常用来形容某人“狠辣,不易对付”等。英国导演盖·里奇的黑帮片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有“够姜四小强”的译法。这与英文中的“ginger”异曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、“meatwagon”原意为“送肉食品的马车”。但在美国俚语中有“救护车”的意思。现在已经没法考证是哪个毫无同情心的家伙最早使用的这个词。《警界双雄》中的斯塔奇是个按规则办事、有时甚至显得比较固执的警探。编剧在这里让他使用“meatwagon”一词,为这个角色平添了几分生动。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917