电影英语独白台词
❶ 哈姆雷特经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白赏析
经典台词一
To be, or not to be:that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and thousand natural shocks
The flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep; perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must guve pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The opPssor's wrong, the proud man's delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin?Who would fardels bear
To grunt and sweat under weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.-Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia!Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd
生存还是毁灭,这是一个值得考虑的问题;默然忍受命运的暴虐的毒箭,或是挺身反抗人世的无涯的苦难,通过斗争把它们扫清,这两种行为,哪一种更高贵?死了;睡着了;什么都完了;要是在这一种睡眠之中,我们心头的创痛,以及其他无数血肉之躯所不能避免的打击,都可以从此消失,那正是我们求之不得的结局。死了;睡着了;睡着了也许还会做梦;嗯,阻碍就在这儿:因为当我们摆脱了这一具朽腐的皮囊以后,在那死的睡眠里,究竟将要做些什么梦,那不能不使我们踌躇顾虑。人们甘心久困于患难之中,也就是为了这个缘故;谁愿意忍受人世的鞭挞和讥嘲、压迫者的凌辱、傲慢者的冷眼、被轻蔑的爱情的惨痛、法律的迁延、官吏的横暴和费尽辛勤所换来的小人的鄙视,要是他只要用一柄小小的刀子,就可以清算他自己的一生?谁愿意负着这样的重担,在烦劳的生命的压迫下呻吟流汗,倘不是因为惧怕不可知的死后,惧怕那从来不曾有一个旅人回来过的神秘之国,是它迷惑了我们的意志,使我们宁愿忍受目前的磨折,不敢向我们所不知道的痛苦飞去?这样,重重的顾虑使我们全变成了懦夫,决心的赤热的光彩,被审慎的思维盖上了一层灰色,伟大的事业在这一种考虑之下,也会逆流而退,失去了行动的意义。
经典台词二
1、在一种悲喜交集的情绪之下,让幸福和忧郁分据了我的双眼,殡葬的挽歌和结婚的笙乐同时并奏,用盛大的喜乐抵销沉重的不幸,我已经和我旧日的长嫂,当今的王后,这一个多事之国的共同统治者,结为夫妇。
2、我的墨黑色的外套,礼俗上规定的丧服、难以吐出来的叹气、像滚滚江流一样的眼泪,悲苦沮丧的脸色,以及一切仪式、外表和忧伤的流露,都不能表示出我的真实情绪。这些才真是给人瞧的,因为谁也可以做成这种样子。它们不过是悲哀的装钸和衣服;可是我的郁结的心事却是无法表现出来的。
3、要是你们到现在还没有把你们所看见的告诉别人,那么我要请求你们大家继续保持沉默。
4、一个在成长的过程,不仅是肌肉和体格的增强,而且随着身体的发展,精神和心灵也同时扩大。也许他现在爱你,他的真诚的意志是纯洁而不带欺诈的;可以你必须留心,他有这样高的地位,他的意志并不属于他自已,因为他自已也要被他的血统所支配。
5、即使没有旁人的诱惑,少年的血气也要向他自已叛变。
6、不要想到什么就说什么,凡事必须爱扬而行。对人要和气,可是不要过分狎昵。相知有素的朋友,应该用钢圈箍在你的灵魂上,可是不要对每一个泛泛的新知滥施你的交情。留心避免和人家争吵;可是万一争端已起,就应该让对方知道你不是可以轻侮的。倾听每一个人的意见,可是只对极少数人发表你的意见;接受每一个人的意见,可是只对极少数人发表你的意见;接受每一个人的批评,可是保留你自已的判断。尽你的财力购制贵重的衣服,可是不要炫新立异,必须富贵而不浮艳,因为服装往往可以表现人格,与众不同。不要向人告贷,也不要错钱给人;因为债款放了出去,往往不但丢了本钱,而且还失去了朋友;向人告贷的结果,容易养成因循懒惰的习惯。尢其要紧的,你必须对你自已忠实;正像有了白昼才有黑夜一样,对自已忠实,才不会对别人欺诈。
7、我知道在热情燃烧的时候,一个人无论什么盟誓都会说出口来。这些火焰,女儿,是光多于热的,刚刚说出口就会光销焰灭,你不能把它们当作真火看待。从现在起,你还是少露一些你的女儿家的脸;你应该抬高身价,不要让人家以为你是可以随意呼召的。对于哈姆莱特殿下,你应该这样想,他是个年轻的王子,他比你在行动上有更大的自由。总而言之,不要相信她的盟誓,它们不过是淫媒,内心的颜色和服装完全不一样,只晓得诱人干一些龌龊的勾光,正像道貌岸然大放厥词的鸨母,只求达到骗人的目的。我的言尽于此,简单一句话,从现在起,我不许你一有空闲就跟哈姆莱特殿下聊天。你留点神吧,进去。
❷ 经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文台词对白爱情电影英文独白
1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.
坦白说.亲爱的.我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我会给他点好处.他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位.我本可以是个竞争者.我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托.我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5.Here's looking at you.kid.
就看你的了.孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6.Go ahead.make my day.
来吧.让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.
好了.德米勒先生.我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带.这将是一个颠簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow).《地狱天使》Hell's Angels.1930
译文:假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?
12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933
译文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。
15、原文:You talking'to me?
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗.《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver.1976
译文:你在跟我说话吗?
16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930
译文:给我一杯威士忌.里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿.别太吝啬了。
17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
出处:汤姆·汉克斯.《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump.1994
译文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。
18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧.站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔.我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯.我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933
译文:并不是你生活中的男人有价值.而是你与男人在一起的生活。
22.Bond.James Bond.
邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23.There's no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
弹这首.山姆.就弹时光流逝。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30.I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31.After all.tomorrow is another day!
毕竟.明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33.I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37.I'll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在.我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力.你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
❸ 英文电影的5句独白
阿甘正传
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
❹ 经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文爱情电影台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典爱情台词(上)
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《乱世佳人》
3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的.自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
❺ 经典英文爱情台词对白爱情电影英文独白
经典英文台词欣赏:
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
《爱情故事》Love Story:
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.当生命中美好的东西到来时,我却觉得会失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.人们总把“我爱你”挂在嘴边,可那往往言不由衷
3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.他进退不能,夹在阴阳之间
4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.你想要推动物体,就得靠意志,要集中意志
5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.如果不当真的话你就决不要说“爱”
6.We’re going to graate and then go our separate ways.我们即将毕业,然后各奔东西
7.I give you my hand. 我给你我的手
I give you my love, more Pcious than money.给你比金钱更珍贵的爱情
I give you myself before Pacher or law. 在牧师和法律面前
Will you give me yourself? 你愿意把自己托付给我吗?
Will you come travel with me? 你愿意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起厮守终生吗?
8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.我一辈子从未有意伤害过谁,我想我也不会
9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.爱意味着永远用不着说对不起
❻ 英文电影的经典电影独白
to be or not to be,这是《哈姆雷特》(莎士比亚)的经典台词. To be, or not to be- that is the question 汉文意思是:生存还是死去,这是一个问题. 此段的全文如下: Hamlet:To be, or not to be- that is the question: Whether it's nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep- No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish'd. To die- to sleep. To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub! For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause. There's the respect That makes calamity of so long life. For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely, The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay, The insolence of office, and the spurns That patient merit of th' unworthy takes, When he himself might his quietus make With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear, To grunt and sweat under a weary life, But that the dread of something after death- The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn No traveller returns- puzzles the will, And makes us rather bear those ills we have Than fly to others that we know not of? Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their currents turn awry And lose the name of action. 哈: {自言自语} 生存或死去, 这是个问题: 是否应默默的忍受坎坷命运之无情打击, 还是应与深如大海之无涯苦难奋然为敌, 并将其克服。 此二抉择, 究竟是哪个较崇高? 死即睡眠, 它不过如此! 倘若一眠能了结心灵之苦楚与肉体之百患, 那么, 此结局是可盼的! 死去, 睡去... 但在睡眠中可能有梦, 啊, 这就是个阻碍: 当我们摆脱了此垂死之皮囊, 在死之长眠中会有何梦来临? 它令我们踌躇, 使我们心甘情愿的承受长年之灾, 否则谁肯容忍人间之百般折磨, 如暴君之政、骄者之傲、失恋之痛、法章之慢、贪官之侮、或庸民之辱, 假如他能简单的一刀了之? 还有谁会肯去做牛做马, 终生疲于操劳, 默默的忍受其苦其难, 而不远走高飞, 飘于渺茫之境, 倘若他不是因恐惧身后之事而使他犹豫不前? 此境乃无人知晓之邦, 自古无返者。---哈姆雷特经典台词(中英文)
❼ 爱情电影经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白
爱情电影经典台词集锦
1. Love means never having to say you are sorry. 爱意味着永不说后悔。《爱情故事》
2. Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird, I am a bird. 我在前世也许是一只鸟。--如果你是一只鸟,那我也是一只鸟。《手札情缘》
3. You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello, you had me at hello. 你使我完美起来...--别这么说,第一次见 面时你就拥有了我,拥有了我。《甜心先生》
4. I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. 我爱你是我晚上就寝前最想聊天的人。《当哈里遇到莎莉时》
5. I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto. 我爱你,莫莉,我永远爱。--我也一样《幽灵》
6. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. 选我吧,娶我吧,让我给你幸福。《我最好朋友的婚礼》
7. Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours. 只有跟你在一起,我才会有幸福的生活。你是我梦中的女孩。当然我也是你梦中的男孩。《初恋五十次》
8. There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you. 世上只有一个人让我觉得我自己能够飞起来, 她就是你。《全民情圣》
9. You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳. 《泰坦尼克号》
10. All life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。 《泰坦尼克号》
11. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》
12. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克号》
13. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 一个人总要走陌生的路,看陌生的风景, 听陌生的歌, 然后在某个不经意的瞬间, 你会发现, 原本是费尽心机想要忘记的事情真的就那么忘记了。《蓝莓之夜》
14. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love. 幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。 当你想吃的时候有得 吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。《飞屋环游记》
15. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. 爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友,是在最后可以给 你力量的人。《当哈利遇见莎莉》
16. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。《剪刀手爱德华》
17. Love makes man grow up or sink down. 爱情,要么让人成熟,要么让人堕落。《恋夏 500 天》
18. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it’s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. 举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。《如果能再爱一次》
19. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间 去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。《廊桥遗梦》
20. One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the Pvious sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 一个人一生可以爱上很多的人,等你获得真正属于你的幸福之后,你就会明白一起的伤痛其实是一种财富,它让你学会更好地去把握和珍惜你爱的人。《泰坦尼克号》
21. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. 年轻的时候会想要谈很多次恋爱,但是随着年龄的增长,终于领悟到爱一个人,就算用一辈 子的时间,还是会嫌不够。慢慢地去了解这个人,体谅这个人,直到爱上为止,是需要有非 常宽大的胸襟才行。《初恋 50 次》
22. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. 当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不 知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。《单身公寓》
23. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. 离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》
24. Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. 曾经拥有的,不要忘记。不能得到的,更要珍惜。属于自己的,不要放弃。已经失去的,留 作回忆。《曾经》