英汉对照英文电影片段
㈠ 电影大鱼 经典台词(中英对照)
1、The more difficult something is, the more rewarding it is in the end.
事情愈艰难,最后愈能得到丰厚的果实。
2、Sometimes the only way to catch an uncatchable woman is to offer her a wedding rin
要套住一个无法捉摸的女人,最好的办法就是帮她套上一只婚戒。
3、Kept in a small bowl, the goldfish will remain small. With more space, the fish will grow double, triple or quadruple its size.
金鱼呆在小鱼缸里永远不会变大。若有更多空间,它们将会数倍化成长。
4、They said when you meet the love of your life,time stops.And that's true.What they don't tell you is that once time starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.
人们说当你遇上你的挚爱时,时间会暂停。真的是这样。但人们没有告诉你,当时针再度恢复转动,它会无比飞快,让人无法赶上。
5、There comes a point when a reasonable man will swallow his pride and admit that he's made a terrible mistake.Truth is , I was never a reasonable man.
懂道理的人,终会有按下自尊、坦承他犯下严重错误的时刻。事实是,我一直都是不讲道理的人。
(1)英汉对照英文电影片段扩展阅读:
《大鱼》是一部2003年出品的美国奇幻片,故事改编自丹尼尔·华勒斯(Daniel Wallace)于1998年出版的《大鱼老爸》(Big Fish)改编而成。由蒂姆·伯顿执导,由伊万·麦克格雷格、阿尔伯特·芬尼和杰西卡·兰格等联袂出演。 。
电影以孩子的口吻来叙述其爸爸传奇的一生。爱德华·布鲁姆是个喜欢吹牛的老头,总喜欢炫耀年轻时旅行推销的经历,儿子并不相信,觉得父亲很虚荣浮夸,父子关系渐渐疏离。直到父亲不久于人世,儿子决定回去见父亲最后一面,他终于领悟到父亲充满激情和想象的一生 。
㈡ 英语电影中的好句(中英对照)加上电影的名字
《肖申克的救赎》经典英文对白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能静静地坐下来思考,我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越千山万水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中的一样蓝;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我无时不刻地对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(指监狱),也不是讨好你们(指假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了。那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,我没什么可说的了。
《海上钢琴师》 经典英文对白
1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn’t see an end to it.
It wasn’t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn’t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They’re not infinite. You’re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there’s no music you can play.
That’s God’s piano.
Did you see the streets?
There’re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don’t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren’t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?
I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there’re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.
Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It’s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don’t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn’t step off my life.
After all, I don’t exist for anyone.
偌大的城市,绵延无尽。
并非是我眼见的让我停住了脚步,
而是我所看不见的。你能明白吗?
拿钢琴来说。
键盘有始亦有终。
你确切地知道88个键就在那儿,错不了。
它们并不是无限的,而你,才是无限的。你能在键盘上表现的音乐是无限的。
我喜欢这样,我能轻松应付。
而你现在让我走过跳板,走到城市里,
等着我的是一个没有尽头的键盘。
我又怎能在这样的键盘上弹奏呢?
那是上帝的键盘啊!
你看到那数不清的街道吗?
如何只选择其中一条去走?
一个共渡一生的女人,一幢属于自己的屋子,一种生与死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什么时候才是尽头。
一想到这个,难道不会害怕、会崩溃吗?
我在这艘船上出生。
世事千变万化,然这艘船每次只载2000人。
这里有着希望,但仅在船头和船尾之间。
你可以在有限的钢琴上奏出你的欢欣快乐。
我习惯了这样的生活。
陆地?
陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太长的旅程,太浓烈的香水,无从着手的音乐。
我永远无法走下这艘船,
这样的话,我宁可舍弃我的生命。
毕竟,我从来没有为任何人存在过
㈢ 简爱电影台词英汉对照
简爱是一部带有自传色彩的长篇小说,它阐释了这样一个主题:人的价值=尊严+爱。以下是我为你精心整理的简爱电影台词英汉对照,希望你喜欢。
简爱电影台词英汉对照【精选版】
1) I have not been trampled on.我从未像这样被人摧残过
2) I have not been petrified.我从没有这样伤心过
3) I have not been excluded from everyglimpse of what is bright.从来没有像这样看不见一丝希望
4) I have known you, Mr. Rochester,我能理解您 罗彻斯特先生
5) and it strikes me with anguish to betorn from you.离开您使我非常痛苦
6) Then why must you leave?那为何要离开?
7) Because of your wife!因为你的妻子!
8) I have no wife.我没有妻子
9) 0But you are to be married.但是你要结婚了啊
10) Jane, you must stay.简 你一定要留下
简爱电影台词英汉对照【最新版】
1) And become nothing to you?然后让你对我视若无物?
2) Am I a machine without feelings?难道我是一个没有情感的机器吗?
3) Do you think that because I am poor,obscure, plain and little难道我贫穷默默无闻 长相平庸 瘦小
4) that I am soulless and heartless?就没有灵魂和感情吗?
5) I have as much soul as you and full asmuch heart.我和你一样有灵魂和感情
6) And if God had blessed me with beautyand wealth,并且如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富
7) I could make it as hard for you toleave me我也可以让你离不开我
8) as it is for I to leave you.就如同我离不开你一样
9) 0I'm not speaking to you through mortalflesh.不是我的肉体凡胎在和你交流
10) It is my spirit that addresses yourspirit,我是在用灵魂和你交流
11) as if we'd passed through the graveand stood at God's feet, equal,as we are.就像我们魂归主后 站在上帝的面前 我们是平等的
12) As we are.我们是平等的
13) I am a free human being with anindependent will,我是一个拥有自由意志的人
14) which I now exert to leave you.我现在决意要离开你
15) Then let your will decide yourdestiny.那就让你的意志来决定你的命运吧
16) I offer you my hand, my heart.我把我的手 我的心都交给你
17) I ask you to pass through life at myside.我请求你陪我共度余生
18) You are my equal and my likeness.我们是平等的 你是我的挚爱
19) Will you marry me?你愿意嫁给我吗?
20) Are you mocking me?你是在嘲笑我吗?
简爱电影台词英汉对照【热门版】
1) Do you doubt me?你是在怀疑我吗?
2) Entirely!当然了!
3) Your bride is Miss Ingram.你的新娘是Ingram小姐
4) Miss Ingram? Ingram小姐?
5) She is the machine without feelings.她才是没有情感的机器
6) It's you. You rare, unearthly thing.是你 超凡脱俗 世间罕见
7) Poor and obscure as you are,出身寒微 默默无闻
8) 0please accept me as your husband.请接收我做你的丈夫
9) I must have you for my own.为了我自己 我必须要娶你
10) You wish me to be your wife?你希望我做你的妻子?
11) I swear it.我发誓
12) You love me?你爱我吗?
13) I do.是的
14) Then, sir, I will marry you.那么 先生 我愿意嫁给你
15) We've been good friends, haven't we?我们是好朋友 不是吗?
16) Yes, sir.是的先生
17) I've a strange feeling with regard toyou,我对你有一种奇怪的感觉
18) as if I had a string somewhere undermy left ribs,就像我左肋有一根线
19) tightly knotted to a similar string inyou.紧紧地和你肋部的那根弦连在一起
20) And if you were to leave,如果你一定要走
21) I'm afraid that cord of communionwould snap.这条线就会断掉
22) And I've a notion that I'd take tobleeding inwardly.我想我会因此而心碎
23) As for you, you'd forget me.至于你 会忘记我吧?
24) 0How?怎么忘记?
25) I have lived a full life here.这里有我全部的生活
26) Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate生命太短促,不能用来记仇蓄恨
27) There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们抵达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
28) Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。
29) Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在产生
30) It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
31) I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡。
32) 0Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
33) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!难道就因为我一贫如洗,默默无闻,长相平庸,个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了——你想错了,我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸一样充实!
34) I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待
35) You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在樊笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
36) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and little,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart!And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God's feet,equal,- as we are!
难道就因为我一贫如洗默默无闻长相平庸个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了?——你不是想错了吗?——我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸跟你一样充实!要是上帝赐予我一点姿色和充足的财富,我会使你同我现在一样难分难舍,我不是根据习俗常规,甚至也不是血肉之躯同你说话,而是我的灵魂同你的灵魂在对话,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
猜你喜欢:
1. 简爱经典英文台词
2. 简爱经典语录
3. 《简爱》经典语录
㈣ 求十句经典英文电影台词,说明来处,中英对照 。
1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 出自《阿甘正传》
2、 You can't change the past. (过去的事是不可以改变的) 出自《狮子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本来就全靠运气) 出自《泰坦尼克号》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中注定) 出自《西雅图不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要让任何人知道你在想什么。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《乱世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救赎》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人为我,我为人人 出自《三个火枪手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》
http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html
附了网址 给你,那里面还有很多的。
㈤ 英语电影经典独白
疯狂主妇
mary alice 的经典独白。
第三季第一集
Every storm brings with it hope.
每声风暴随之而来的是希望。
That’s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不论如何,到了早晨,一切都会变干净。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最顽固的污点也会消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像对清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
错误的结果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的创伤
Oh the memory of his kiss.
亲吻的记忆
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我们等待着风暴退却,期待着雨过天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我们清楚在心中, 有些污点是如此顽固。
Nothing can wash them away.
没有什么能将它们清除。
第三季第二季
Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有没有遇到过完美的一对,两个精神伴侣, 他们的爱永恒依旧?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
两个相爱的人,关系从没有遭到过威胁?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任对方?
If you haven’t met the perfect couple
如果你没有遇到过完美的一对
Let me introce you
让我来为你介绍。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他们站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他们的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don’t have to look at each other.
对于新婚伴侣,那就是他们不需要正眼看对方。
第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我们都在负重前行。
Of course, it’s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
当然,能结伴而行会很幸福。有人帮助分担重负。
But usually it’s easier to just drop we’ve been carrying.
但通常抛掉负担会更简单。
So we can get home that much sooner.
这样我们就能早日归家。
assuming, of course,
设想着,当然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人会在家迎接我们归来。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
为什么有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我们不顾一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因为我们都知道,有的机会也许我们放弃的太快。
第三季第四集
We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我们都有要改写历史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有时候我们需要给自己找一些托辞。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有时我们想要伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有时我们只是不想自己困窘难堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
当然,有时改写历史只是另一种方式去说谎。
But what is history anyway?
但是,历史究竟是什么呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
难道只是一系列的谎言吗?
第三季第五集
Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
阴谋破坏,每个人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望复仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些寻觅爱情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些决定一刀两断的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的愿望简单而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有时候 那属于其他人。
第三季第六集
There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有处罪人忏悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
当他们忏悔完,都期待能得到宽恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事实上,不是所有忏悔都值得被原谅。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多数人,秘密计划败露了得到应有的谴责。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多数人 报复动机暴露了得到随之而来的惩罚
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔过,才有权利获得第二次机会。
Were just why it’s best to think twice before you confess.
这就是为什么最好在你忏悔前先三思而后行…
Especially if you don’t know what it is you’re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在忏悔什么
第三季第七集
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了个梦
It was one she had many times before.
一个她曾经做过多次的梦。
“hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I’m fine
Ok, I’ll see you later”
But this night, something changed
但是这个夜里,有一些变化
“no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出来。
Please…tell me what’s wrong
求你了, 告诉我哪里出问题了。
Let me save you.
You can’t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can’t prevent what can’t predict.
亲爱的,我们不能预防我们所不能预知的
Isn’t there anything I could do?
有什么是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受这美丽的一天。
We get so few of them.
我们很少有这样的一天
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
这是最后一次Lynette梦见我
And for her sake, I’m grateful.
对于她的悲伤,我很感激。
第三季第八集
There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我们想要告诉孩子们
We’d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我们想说服他们,不要这么快就长大。
But they won’t listen.
但他们听不进去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我们想告诉他们,花容总有凋谢的一天,但他们拒绝相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我们警告他们,他们的所作所为会有后果,但他们仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
终有一天,孩子们会意识到这个世界是危险的
So it’s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我们要做的就是,尽一切可能来保护他们
Absolutely anything
当然,不惜一切代价。
第三季第九集
Dangerous men walk among us.
危险的人在我们之中潜伏。
And we can’t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我们不是总能肯定他们是谁,或者他们隐藏着怎样的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑虑得到证实。
We can take action.
我们就可以采取行动。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他们的行事议程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我们就能采取措施保护自己和我们爱的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危险的人会造成巨大的伤害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有时候他们所做有最危险的事, 是对他们自己做的。
㈥ 六分钟,英文电影片段,双人版,中英对照版的字幕,语速慢一点。口语考试用,急急急
我给你找了两部,我很喜欢的片子中的对白。
1. 《这个杀手不太冷中》的Mathilda对Leon的表白
(这个时间上可能有点短,如果你喜欢的话,可以前后再延伸一些)
李昂: (Nothing's the same after you've killed someone. Yourlife is changed forever.) You have to sleep with one eye open for the rest ofyour life.
(只要你杀了人,你的人生就变了,什么都不同了。)你的余生都要提心吊胆的过日子。
玛蒂尔达:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. Iwant love....or death. That's it.
我不管将来如何,李昂。我只需要爱....或者死。就是这样。
李昂:Iwant death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of yourgames.
我选择死亡,只有死是真的。别烦我了,玛蒂尔达,我已厌倦了你的游戏。
玛蒂尔达:There'sthis really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kindof game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life
这游戏很有趣,李昂。它让人变得和善,让人开始思考。这是你喜欢的方式。如果我赢了,你一生都要陪着我。
李昂:Andif you lose?
如果你输了呢?
玛蒂尔达:Go shopping alone, like before.
你还是独来独往,一如从前。
李昂:You'regonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你输定,玛蒂尔达。你上满了子弹,我听见了。
玛蒂尔达:Sowhat? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
那又怎样?若我中枪身亡,你会怎样?
李昂:Nothing.
若无其事。
玛蒂尔达:Ihope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's nolove in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...Ithink that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you.Leon.
我希望你没说谎,李昂。我也希望你的内心深处,从来没有爱过我。因为如果你有那么一点点爱我的话,那几分钟后,你会后悔一直没有说出自己的真实感受。我爱你,李昂。
(玛蒂尔达开枪,李昂抢下。)
玛蒂尔达:Iwin.
我赢了。
2. 电影《闻香识女人》经典对白
(这个语速较快,但是时间上差不多;如果你没看过这部片,希望你看一遍,是一部好片)
Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artistand you are a liar.
西门斯先生,你是一个狡猾的包庇者,是一个说谎者。
Frank: But not a snitch!
却不是告密者。
Trask: Excuse me?
请原谅,再说一遍。
Frank: No, I don't think I will.
我不会原谅你。
Trask: Mr. Slade
斯莱德先生
Frank: This is such a crock of shit!
这纯粹是一堆狗屁话。
Trask: Please watch your language, Mr.Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give youone final opportunity to speak up.
请注意你的语言斯莱德先生,这里是拜尔德中学不是军营。西门斯先生我给你最后一次机会申辩。
Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. Hedoesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell isthat? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide,anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman,when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie,facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what areyou doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie.
西门斯先生不需要申辩,他不需要被贴上无愧于拜尔德人的标签。这到底是什么?你们的校训是什么?孩子们,给你们的同学打小报告,要是隐瞒不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子弹扫来的时候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不动。这位查理迎上去面对火刑,而乔治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎么做,奖赏乔治,还是毁掉查理。
Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?
你讲完了没有斯莱德中校。
Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! Idon't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William JenningsBryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It'sgone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And ifyou think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again,because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims itinstills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell youthis boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someonehere, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn'tselling.
不。我才刚刚开了个头,我不知道那些有名的校友是谁——威廉-霍华德塔夫、威廉-詹尼斯-布莱克、威廉-蒂尔,管他呢;他们的精神已经死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用来运送告密者的远洋轮,要是你以为正在把他们培养成男子汉,那么你想错了,因为你杀死了恰恰是这种精神,也就这学校所声称的立校精神。多么可耻,你们今天上演的到底是一出什么样的闹剧,在这件事情当中唯一值得夸奖的人就坐在我身边,让我告诉你们这个孩子的品行无可挑剔,这是毋庸置疑,以为我不知道,这里有人~我不说是谁,想收买他。查理不会出卖自己的灵魂。
Trask: Sir, you're out of order.
不要破坏规矩
Frank: I'll show you out of order. Youdon't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'mtoo tired, I'm too fucking blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'dtake a flame thrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you thinkyou're talking to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see,and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out,their legs ripped off, but there is nothing like the sight of an amputatedspirit. There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sending thissplendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but Isay you're executing his soul! And why? Because he is not a Baird man. Bairdmen, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you. And Harry,Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!
让你见识见识什么是破坏规矩,你不知道什么叫破坏规矩,克拉斯先生,真该让你见识,可我太老了!我太累了!该死的我还是个瞎子。要是五年前,我会拿火焰喷射剂把这给烧了,破坏规矩,你以为在跟谁说话,我可是久经杀场,那时候我还能看的见,我看见的是象他们这么大孩子们胳膊被炸段了,双腿被截段了,可我从来没见过孩子们的精神有过任何程度的缺损,他们从不缺少这种精神。你以为你只是把这个优秀的“战士”潜送回家?让他回到俄勒冈,从此你们就万事大吉了吗?可我要说你们正在谋杀这个孩子的精神,为什么!就因为他不是一个拜尔德人,拜尔德人?你们伤害了这个孩子,你们就是拜尔德的混蛋,你们全是。哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你们坐在哪,见你们的鬼
Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!
请你肃静,斯莱德中校
Frank: I'm not finished. As I came in here,I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, thecradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men,creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here. Idon't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judgeor jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's thestuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, Ialways knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I nevertook it, you know why, it was too * hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to thecrossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made ofprinciple that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You holdthis boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me.Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, Ipromise you. How's that for cornball?
我还说完呢,我刚一进到这里,就听到那些话:“未来领袖的摇篮”如果架子断了,摇篮也就掉了,它已经掉了,它坠落了,造就青年,培养未来的领袖,看吧!要小心了,你们在培养什么样的领袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是对还是错,我虽然不是法官但我可以告诉你,他不会为了自己的前途而出卖任何人。朋友们!这就是人们常说的正直,这就是勇气,这才是未来领袖所具有的品质。现在我到了一个人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪条路是正确的,这毋庸置疑。我知道,可我没走,为什么?因为做到这一点他太坚难了。轮到查理了,他也在一个人生的十字路口,他必须选择一条路,一条正确的路,一条有原则的路,一条成全他人格的路,让他沿着这条是继续前行,这孩子的前途掌握在你们的手里委员们,他会前途无量的,相信我,别毁了他!保护他!支持他!我保证会有一天你们会为此而感到骄傲。
㈦ 10部经典电影的励志台词中英文
戏如人生,人生如戏。电影是人生的缩影和升华。好的电影如同一件精美的艺术品,一首传奇的乐章,总能引起观众的共鸣,让人回味不已。下面是我为大家精心整理的10部经典电影里的励志台词,中英文对照的。希望这些话语能给你带来观影时的美好感受,让我们在忙碌的工作和生活中,驻足,回味。
1、 I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you、
告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就像我现在难以离开您。——《简·爱》
2、 Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind、 Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage、
时间可以吞噬一切,但它丝毫不能减少的`是你伟大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,还有你的勇气。——《小妇人》
3、 Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it's called present!
昨天已成为历史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天赐予我们的礼物,这就是为什么我们把它叫做现在!——《功夫熊猫》
4、 If there's any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something、
如果世上真的有什么奇迹,那么一定是去理解他人和与人分享。——《日出之前》
5、 I was blessed to have you in my life、 When I look back on these days, I'll look and see your face、You were right there for me、
在我的生命中有你是多么幸运,当我回忆过去, 眼前就会浮现你的脸庞 ,你总会在那守候着我。——《珍珠港》
6、 I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go、
我想,我们的故事永远不会出现在银幕上,可是当我看着你离去,我的心一样的痛楚。 ——《卡萨布兰卡》
7、 To be a princess, you have to believe you are one、 You've got to walk the way you think a princess would walk、 Smile and wave, and just have fun、
要想成为公主,你得相信自己就是一个公主。你应该像你所想象中的公主那般为人处世。高瞻远嘱,从容不迫,笑对人生。——《公主日记》
8、 You got a dream, you gotta protect it、 People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it、 If you want something, go get it、
不要别人告诉你该做什么,有梦想,就得保护。他人做不成什么事情,就跟你说你也做不成。如果你想要什么,就要去争取。——《当幸福来敲门》
9、 If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough、 You need time to know, to forgive and to love、 All this needs a very big mind、
爱的次数不需多,只需真爱。真爱需要时间去经营,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初恋50次》
10、 Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness、 And they live by what they hear、Such people become crazy,or they become legends …
有些人能清楚地听到自己内心深处的声音,并以此行事。这些人要么变成了疯子,要么成为传奇。——《秋日传奇》
㈧ 经典的英文电影独白
五十九部精典电影对白全部英汉对照
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风 云》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。
原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it’s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一样就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远)
4.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.(我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用)
5.Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你)
8.I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. And I’ve waited longer for you than I’ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意会不可言传
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! (即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界)
11.You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西)
12.Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!毕竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:“Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
(《阿甘正传》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
㈨ 急求英语原版电影经典对白 时长2分钟左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那个适合你
1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
2、《乱世佳人》经典对白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
㈩ 经典英文电影对白起码2~3分钟中英文对照
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.