狮子王英语电影台词中英对照
㈠ 求《狮子王》一的台词~
Look, Simba.(Mufasa) 看,辛巴。(木法沙)
Everyting the light touches is our kingdom.(Mufasa) 有阳光的地方都是我们的王国。(木法沙)
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.(Mufasa) 国王作为统治者终是像太阳一样生起落下。(木法沙)
One day, Simbe, the sun will set on my time here and will rise you as the king.(Mufasa) 有一天,辛巴,我就会像太阳一样落山,而你将会作为新的国王,像太阳一样生起。(木法沙)
And this'll all be mine?(Simba) 那样这些都会成为我的?(辛巴)
Everyting.(Mufasa) 一切。(木法沙)
Everyting the light touches.(Simba) 所有阳光能抵达的地方。(辛巴)
What about the showdowy place?(Simba) 那么黑暗的地方呢?(辛巴)
That's beyond our borders.(Mufasa) 那是我们的边界。(木法沙)
You must never go there, Simba.(Mufasa) 你绝对不能去那儿,辛巴。(木法沙)
But I thought a kill can do whatever he wants.(Simba) 我觉得国王可以做任何他想做的事情。(辛巴)
On, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.(Mufasa) 做国王不止这些,不能单凭勇气。(木法沙)
There's more?(Simba) 不止这些?(辛巴)
Simba...!(Mufasa) 辛巴...!(木法沙)
Everything you see exisit together in a delicate balance.(Mufasa) 你所见到的事物都存在一种非常微妙的平衡关系。(木法沙)
As king, you need to understand that balance and resbect all the creatures from the crawing ant to the leaping antelope.(Mufasa) 作为国王,你要懂得这种平衡,并尊重所有的生物,不管是蚂蚁还是羚羊。(木法沙)
But, dad, don't we eat the antelope?(Simba) 可是,爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊吗?(辛巴)
Yes, Simba, but let me explain.(Mufasa) 没错,辛巴,让我解释给你听。(木法沙)
When we die bodies become the grass,and the antelope eat the grass.(Mufasa) 我们死后身体会变成草,而羚羊吃草。(木法沙)
And so we are all connected in the great ciecle of life.(Mufasa) 所以在生命的循环中我们的大家
㈡ 狮子王(英文版)经典台词
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
(2)狮子王英语电影台词中英对照扩展阅读
①《狮子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒险动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联袂执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片于1994年6月24日在美国全面公映。
㈢ 《狮子王1》里面的经典句子,要的只是第一部!!中英文都要。
家庭作业?《狮子王1》?
(1)
Si:但我以认为国王可以随心所欲呀!--But I thought a king can do
whatever he wants
M:当国王可不只是--There's more to being king
一直做你想做的事--than getting your way all the
time
Si:那还有什么?-- There's more?
M:辛巴-- Simba
世界上所有的生命--Everything you see exists
together
都在一个微妙的平衡中--in a delicate balance
身为国王,你不但要了解那个平衡--As king, you need to understand
that balance
还要去尊重所有的生命--and respect all the creatures
包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊--from the crawling ant to the
leaping antelope
Si:但是,爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?--But, Dad, don't we eat the
antelope?
M:是的,辛巴,让我解释一下吧--Yes, Simba, but let me explain
我们死后呢,我们的身体体会变成草--When we die, our bodies become
the grass
而羚羊是吃草的--and the antelope eat the grass
所以我们都联系在--And so we are all connected
这个神秘巨大的生命圈里--in the great circle of life
(2)
R:停!--Stop!
嘘!--Shhh
往下看--Look down there
Si:那不是我父亲--That's not my father
那只是我的倒影--That's just my reflection
R:不,仔细看--No Look harder
你看见了吗--You see?
他因你而活--He lives in you
M(g):辛巴--Simba
Si:父亲--Father?
M(g):辛巴,你已经忘了我--Simba, you have forgotten me
Si:不!我怎么忘得了--No How could I?
M(g):你已经忘了你是谁--You have forgotten who you are
那也不会记得我了--and so have forgotten me
好好看看你自己的内心吧,辛巴--Look inside yourself, Simba
你真不该是现在这个样子--You are more than what you have
become
你一定要在生命圈中找到你自己的位置--You must take your place in the
circle of life
Si:我怎么能回去呢?--How can I go back?
我已经不再是以前的我了--I'm not who I used to be
M(g):要记住你是谁--Remember who you are
你是我儿子,一位真正的国王--You are my son, and the one true
king
要记住你是谁--Remember who you are
Si:不!求求你,不要离开我--No! Please, don't leave me!
M(g):要记住--Remember
Si:父亲!--Father!
M(g):要记住--Remember
Si:不要离开我--Don't leave me
M(g):要记住--Remember
R:那是什么?--What was that?
这天气,咦--The weather Pbbah!
非常特别。你不这样认为吗?Very peculiar, don't you think?
Si:是呀,看来风向要变了--Yeah Looks like the winds are changing
R:哦,改变是好事--Ahh, change is good
Si:是呀!但这并不容易--Yeah, but it's not easy
我知道我得做些什么--I know what I have to do
可是回去意味着我必需面对我的过去--but going back means I'll have
to face my past
我已经逃避过去那么久了--I've been running from it for so
long
哦!天啊!你这是干嘛?--Oww!Jeez! What was that for?
R:那并不重要,它都过去了--It doesn't matter It's in the past
Si:是呀!但还是疼呀--Yeah, but it still hurts
R:哦,没错,过去是痛楚的--Oh, yes, the past can hurt
但是依我看--But the way I see it
你可以选择逃避它--you can either run from it
或向它学点什么--or learn from it
哈,你学会了那你接下来要干嘛?-- Hah, you see! So, what are you going to do?
Si:首先,我要拿走你的拐杖--First, I'm gonna take your stick
R:不,不,不,不!别拿我拐杖--No, no, no, no! Not the stick!
嘿!你要到哪儿去?--Hey! Where are you going?
Si:我回去了!--I'm going back!
推荐你看一下,不然你不知道上述对话经典在哪?
《狮子王》的票房排名在2D动画界是第一
㈣ 狮子王 的 五句优美的句子 中英文
1、You can’t change the past.。
过去的事是不可以改变的。
2、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.。
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
3、This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
4、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.。
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
5、I’ll make it up to you, I promise.。
我会补偿你的,我保证。
㈤ 狮子王经典英文语录
狮子王经典英文语录如下:
1. m only brave when I have to be.Being brave doesn’t mean you golooking for trouble.我只是在汪铅需要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢其实不代表你要到处闯祸。
5.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
㈥ 狮子王辛巴和父亲木法沙对话的英文台词
狮子王辛巴和父亲木法沙对话的英文台词:
Mufasa:Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this all be mine?
辛巴:这些都是我的?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about thatshadowyplace?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufase:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,国王并非凡事随心所欲这么简单。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:不是的吗?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from thecrawlingantto the leapingantelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufase:Yes, Simba. But let me explain.
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。
(6)狮子王英语电影台词中英对照扩展阅读:
狮子王辛巴和父亲木法沙对话的故事:
辛巴是狮子王国的小王子,他的父亲穆法沙是一个威严的国王。然而叔叔刀疤却对穆法沙的王位觊觎已久。
要想坐上王位宝座,刀疤必须除去小王子,于是,刀疤利用种种借口让辛巴外出,然后伺机大开杀戒,无奈被穆法沙即时来救。在反复的算计下,穆法沙惨死在刀疤手下,刀疤别有用心的劝辛巴离开,一方面派人将他赶尽杀绝。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了机智的丁满和善良的彭彭,他们抚养辛巴长成雄壮的大狮子,鼓励他回去森林复国。在接下来一场复国救民的斗争中,辛巴真正长成一个坚强的男子汉,领会了责任的真谛。
㈦ 电影《狮子王》台词(中英都有)
The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。考试大论坛
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
-
㈧ 狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译
狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译:
1、It's like you are back from the dead.
你好像是死而复生一样。
2、You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。
4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?
5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
《狮子王》是由美国华特·迪士尼影片公司出品的动画电影,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联合执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯、内森·连恩等联合主演配音。
《狮子王》讲述了小狮子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,经历了生命中最光荣的时刻,也遭遇了最艰难的挑战,最后终于成为了森林之王的故事。
(8)狮子王英语电影台词中英对照扩展阅读
1、幕后花絮
为了让动画师们绘画的动画形神并茂,除了安排动画师去动物园看斑马、长颈鹿这些动物之外,迪士尼甚至请来了几头真狮子来到工作室,让动画师和狮子们亲密接触。
在给《狮子王》配音的时候,配音演员也没有看过动画全片,也是靠着故事板和动画片段来寻找感觉。但剧本中的台词已经完成,在导演的指导下,演员们靠着感觉工作。杰瑞米·艾恩斯为了配刀疤咆哮的声音,甚至喊破了音,后来还需要其他配音演员帮他配几句刀疤的台词。
2、影片评价
《狮子王》和通常习惯的那些3D影片相比,该片3D更像是立体书,一样有着笑点,有着很棒的音乐以及戏剧性的时刻,但3D版本却愈加让人感到这一切都来源于2D的精彩。(《底特律观察报》评)
㈨ 狮子王佳句中英文
1.狮子王 的 五句优美的句子 中英文
The Lion King狮子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表 你要到处闯祸。
3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对 待它。
4. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
2.摘抄10句狮子王中用英语翻意的经典句子
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
3.《狮子王1》里面的经典句子,要的只是第一部
I left to find help,and I found you. Don't you understand? You are our only hope! 而我找到了你。你还不明白吗?你是我们唯一的希望。
What's happened to you? You're not the Simba I remember. 你到底是怎么了?你不再是我记忆中的辛巴了。
Good. At least one of us is. 很好!至少我们有人像他。
You want so much to walk the path expected of you.你一直就太在意别人对你的期望了。
4.有关狮子王中的重要英语句子和 单词
The Lion King 经典话语 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
5.狮子王(英文版)经典台词及翻译
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。
6.英文版的《狮子王》中最经典的台词
穆法沙:瞧!辛巴。阳光普照之处皆是我们的国土。
辛巴:啊!
穆法沙:一代王朝的兴衰就像这日出和日落。辛巴,总有那么一天,太阳将会随着我的时代的结束而沉落,但会随着你做新国王的开始而升起。
辛巴:所有这一切都是我的吗?
穆法沙:是的,一切都是你的。
辛巴:阳光照到的地方都是我的,那背阴的地方呢?
穆法沙:那地方在我们的领土之外。辛巴,你切记千万不要到那里去。
辛巴:可是,作为一个国王你可以做你想做的事呀!
穆法沙:噢,做一个国王不只意味着什么时候都可以为所欲为,还有更多更重要的事要做。
辛巴:还有更多重要的事?
穆法沙:存在于这个世界上的,你眼睛所见到的万物之间都是这一种微妙的平衡关系。作为一个国王,你需要明白这种关系,并且尊重世间万物——无论它们是缓缓爬行的蚂蚁还是跳跃的羚羊。
辛巴:可是,爸爸,难道我们不吃羚羊吗?
穆法沙:我们吃,辛巴,听我来解释。我们死了以后,尸体就会变成青草,羚羊就会来吃青草。我们就是这样互相连接,共同存在于这个巨大的生命轮回之中的。
……
Mufasa: Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this will all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything.
Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than。 getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba。
Mufasa: Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.
7.狮子王1.2里的经典语句10句 是英文和中文的
1 It's circle of life and it moves us all, through dispire and hope, through faith and love.——这是生命的轮回,穿越了绝望和希望,穿过了忠贞和爱情。
2 A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.——国王的统治就像太阳的升起和下落…… 3 I'm only brave when I have to be.——只有当我应该勇敢的时候我才会勇敢。 4 Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.——勇敢不是说你要自找麻烦。
5 When the world turns its back on you , you turn you back on the world.——当世界抛弃你的时候,你就抛弃了世界。 6 Lie down before you hurt yourself.——在受伤前趴下。
7 Danger? HA! I lough in the face of danger!——危险?哈哈,我笑对危险! 8 It doesn't matter . I'm home.——没事了,因为我回家了。(Simba对他倒地的母亲说) 9 Look at the stars, the great king of the past look down on us from those stars. So whatever you feel alone just remember those kings will always be there to guide you.——看着那些星,那是古代帝王正在注视着我们的眼睛。
当你感到孤独中,记住他们会在天上引领着你的方向。 10 You have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take the place in the circle of life.Remember who you are. You are my son and on true king. Remember who you are. Remember。
——你已经忘记了你是谁,所以你也忘记了我的存在。看一看你的内心吧,你不应是现在的样子。
你要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置。记住你是谁。
你是我的儿子,是真正的国王。记住你是谁,记住……。
㈩ 狮子王经典台词
S:我以为国王可以随心所欲呀!
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants
M:你错了 国王也不能凡事随心所欲
Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time
S:不能吗?
There's more?
M:辛巴
Simba
M:世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
M:身为国王,你不但要了解
As king, you need to understand that balance
M:还要去尊重所有的生活
and respect all the creatures,
M:包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope
S:但是,爸… 我们不是吃羚羊吗?
But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
M:是呀,我来跟你解释一下
Yes, Simba, but let me explain
M:我们死后呢,尸体会成为草
When we die, our bodies become the grass
M:而羚羊是吃草的
and the antelope eat the grass
M:所以…在这个生命圈里面 都是互相有关联的
And so we are all connected in the great circle of life
T:是...你必须把过去抛到脑后
It's, "You got to put your past behind you"
T:孩子 你常会碰到一些倒霉的事 而你却拿它没办法,对吧?
Look, kid, bad things happen, and you can't do anything about it, right?
S:对.
Right .
T:错!
Wrong !
T:当这个世界遗弃你的时候
When the world turns its back on you,
T:你就去遗弃这个世界
you turn your back on the world
S:那不是我爸爸 那只是我的倒影
That's not my father That's just my reflection
R:不...
No
R:仔细看
Look harder
R:你看
You see?
R:他活在你心中
He lives in you
M:辛巴
Simba
S:爸爸
Father?
M:辛巴,你已经忘了我
Simba, you have forgotten me
S:不!我怎么忘得了
No How could I?
M:你已经忘了你是谁 也忘了我
You have forgotten who you are, and so have forgotten me
M:看看你自己的内心,辛巴
Look inside yourself, Simba
M:你比你现在还要聪明
You are more than what you have become
M:你一定要回到食物链的位置上
You must take your place in the circle of life
S:我怎么能回去呢? 我已经不是以前的我了
How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be
M:要记住你是谁
Remember who you are
M:你是我儿子 也是唯一的国王
You are my son and the one true king
M:要记住你是谁
Remember who you are
更多台词可以到网络文库上下载。或登录射手网www.shooter.cn下载台词(可用记事本打开)
不过网上翻译大多有错,不可盲目相信。