英语电影台词2分钟
A. 经典英文电影对白起码2~3分钟中英文对照
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.
B. 急求!!!!!适合两个人的英语电影对话2-3分钟
《暮光之城》暮色,贝拉知道爱德华的身份后,两人在森林里的一段对话
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
贝拉:我知道你是什么了。你的速度飞快,而且强而有力。你的皮肤苍白而且冰冷。你的眼睛会变色,有时你的声音像是来自另个时空的。你从来不吃不喝,你也从不出现在阳光下。爱德华:“大声的说出来。说出!”
伊莎贝拉:“……吸血鬼。”
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
贝拉:你几岁?
爱德华:17岁。
贝拉:你17岁多久了?
爱德华:有一阵子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
爱德华:贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起
爱德华:永远?
爱德华:和我快乐地过完一辈子不够吗?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
贝拉:最坏的结局就是我变为盘中餐吧。
Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore."
爱德华:“我再也没有离开你的力气了。”
Edward:I'm the world's most dangerous predator.Everything about me invites you in...My voice,my face...even my smell.
And if I would need any of that.
As if you could out run me!
As if you could fight me off!
爱德华:我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。
我的一切都让你着迷...我的声音,我的相貌...甚至我的气息。就好像我需要那些似的。
就好像你能逃离我似的!
就好像你能摆脱我似的!
C. 急求经典英语电影对白~ 两人对话的 做演讲用!!
罗马假日
(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)
ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.
安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。
COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.
伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。
ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?
安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?
COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!
伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!
ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?
安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?
COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.
伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。
ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.
安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。
COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.
伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。
ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.
安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的。
COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.
伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠。
ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.
安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着。
COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schele--or schele whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.
伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错。八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点, 参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车。
ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.
安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?
伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮:不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.
伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树。
ANN: No, thank you.
安妮: 不,谢谢。
COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?
伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?
ANN: Thank you.
安妮: 谢谢。
COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.
伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院。你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲。
ANN: Trade relations?
安妮: 贸易关系?
COUNTESS: Yes.
伯爵夫人: 对。
ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?
安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?
COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.
伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。
ANN: "Youth and progress".
安妮: “青少年与发展”。
COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.
伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息。 哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行记者招待会。
ANN: "Sweetness and decency".
安妮: “甜美与高雅”。
COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...
伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰。三点零五分,授匾。四点十分, 检阅特别护卫队。 四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……
ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!
安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!
COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.
伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来。
额外成就
spill 除了指液体的“溢出”外,还通常引申为消息的“泄漏、告知”。
如:You must get something in your mind, why don't spill it.
你一定有什么心事,为什么不告诉我?
常与它连用的短语有:spill out ; spill the beans
一句经典谚语:It's no use crying over spilt milk.
不要对着打翻了的牛奶哭泣(后悔是没有用的)。
ANN: I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I'm drown in it (throws her head into the pillow)!
安妮: 我不管溢不溢出来。我不管会不会溺死于此(她把头钻进被窝里)。
COUNTESS: (putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(把她的头放在肩上安慰她)亲爱的,你生病了,我会叫鲍那乔文医生过来。
ANN: (turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!
安妮:(转过头,背对着她)我不见鲍那乔文医生,让我安静地死去吧!
COUNTESS: You're not dying.
伯爵夫人: 你不会死的。
ANN: (facing the Countess) Leave me.
安妮:(看着伯爵夫人)别理我。
额外成就
通常为leave sb. alone 意为“走开,别打扰”。
如:Don't try to interfere in my affairs, please leave me alone.
别试图干涉我的事, 不要你管。(超级口语佳句)
COUNTESS: It's nerves,control yourself, Ann.
伯爵夫人: 你一定是神经出了问题,镇静点,安妮。
ANN: (throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!
安妮: (倒在枕头上,拳头乱捶) 我不要。
COUNTESS: (standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven.
伯爵夫人:(笔直站起,命令地说)公主殿下,我去叫鲍那乔文医生。
ANN: (looking up as she leaves) It's no use, I'll be dead before he gets here.
安妮:(抬头看着她离去) 没有用的,在他来之前,我就会死掉。
(安妮公主在逃出使馆后,由于药性发作,睡落街头,恰巧被经过此地的本片男主角Joe,一家晚报记者,碰见。 )
JOE: Hey! hey, hey,... Hey, wake up!
乔: 嗨!嗨……醒醒!
ANN: Thank you very much, delighted.
安妮:谢谢,真高兴。
JOE: Wake up.
乔: 醒醒。
ANN: No, thank you. Charmed.
安妮:不,谢谢。幸会。
额外成就
charmed 为上层社会礼节用语, 体现说话人的高贵地位。 和一般情况下的pleased 意思一样。
如:I'm charmed/ pleased to meet you. 很荣幸见到你。
JOE: Charmed too.
乔:很荣幸。
ANN: You may sit down.
安妮:赐坐。
JOE: I think you'd better sit up, much too young to get picked up by the police.
乔: 我想你最好坐起来, 警察不会把你抓起来的,你太小了。
ANN: Police?
安妮:警察?
JOE: Yep, police.
乔:是的,警—察。
ANN: Two-fifteen and back here to change. Two forty-five...
安妮:噢,2点15分回来换装……2点45分……
JOE: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.
乔: 你知道,没什么酒量的人就不该喝酒。
ANN: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice beneath the sod my heart of st would still rejoice." Do you know that poem?
安妮:“哪怕我已死去,被安葬,尘土之下的心也会为听到你的声音而欢悦。”
你知道这首诗吗?
JOE: Huh, what do you know? (Sitting down) You're well-read, well-dressed; you're snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?
乔: 你知道吗?(坐下来) 你有学问,穿戴得体,却睡在大街上,你能否解释一下?
ANN: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and...
安妮 :这世界需要甜美与高雅重新回到年轻一代的灵魂之中……
JOE: Yeah, I er, couldn't agree with you more, but erm--
乔: 对,我完全同意, 不过……
额外成就
安妮的语言和穿着充分暗示了她出自上流阶层,这些让男主人角Joe深感诧异就不足为怪了。
couldn't agree with you any more. 意思是非常赞同
如 :I couldn't agree with you any more on the the proposal.
我非常赞同你的提议。
(乔听到汽车驶过来的声音,站起来,拍着她的肩膀。)
JOE: Get yourself some coffee, you'll be alright. Look, you take the cab.
乔:喝杯咖啡,你就会没事的。看,你的车来了。
JOE: Come on, (takes her up by the arm) climb in the cab and go home.
乔:来,(用肩膀扶起她)我们上车回家。
(在记者招待会上,安妮面对着来自世界各个国家和地区的记者,发现乔也在其中。在回答记者问的过程中,安妮意味深长地表达了对乔期望和信任。)
MASTER OF CEREMONIES: Ladies and Gentlemen: Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.
招待会主持:女士们,先生们, 现在你们可以向公主殿下提问。
CHIEF OF CORRESPONDENTS: I believe at the outset, Your Highness, that I should express the pleasure of all of us at your recovery from the recent illness.
记者代表:公主殿下, 首先我想代表全体人员对公主近期的康复表达欢欣之情。
额外成就
经典致词, 试着把整句话脱口而出。
at the outset 一开始,等于 at the beginning。
如 :At the outset of his career he was full of optimism but not now.
一开始他对事业充满了信心,但现在不再是这样了。
ANN: Thank you.
安妮:谢谢!
AMERICAN CORRESPONDENT: Does Your Highness believe that Federation would be a possible solution to Europe's economic problems?
美国记者:公主殿下是否认为,联盟化将是解决欧洲经济问题的可行方案?
ANN: I am in favour of any measure which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.
安妮:我赞成一切能够促进欧洲各国之间合作的任何举措。
额外成就
in favour of 赞同
如 :I think all the people at meeting will be in favour of your opinion.
我想全体到会者都会赞同你的观点。
在商务上in favour of 意思为“以——为受益人”
如 :Please open a Letter of Credit in favour of ABC company be-fore shipping.
请在装运前以ABC公司为受益人开立 信用证 。
CORRESPONDENT: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for Friendship Among Nations?
记者:你认为欧洲各国关系发展前景如何?
ANN: I have every faith in it-- (pausing; turning to look at Joe) as I have faith inin relations between people.
安妮:我对此充满信心,(停顿,转过头看向乔)就像我对人们之间的情谊一样。
JOE: May I say, speaking for my own press service,we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.
额外成就
speak for 意思是“代表——说话” , 在此可以和in behalf of 互换。
如:Don't think you are speaking for/in behalf of everyone.
你只能够代表你自己。
乔:请允许我,代表我的新闻社,我们相信公主的信心是不会判断失误的。
ANN: (looking at Joe; smiling very slightly to him) I am so glad to hear you say it.
安妮:(微笑地看着乔)我很高兴听你这么说。
CORERESPONDENTS: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? (Ann pauses as she looks at Joe.)
记者:公主殿下所访问过的城市中最喜欢的是哪个?(安妮停下来看着乔)
ANN: Each in its own way was...unforgettable. It would be difficult to-- Rome, by all means, Rome. I will cherish【珍惜】 my visit here, in memory, as long as I live.
安妮:每个城市都有自己的特色……令人难忘。 很难说……罗马,无疑是罗马。我会珍惜这里的记忆,直到永远!
你自己选择一下吧.
D. 求一些英语电影里的经典台词
电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。
所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”
台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。
台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。
所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。
兄弟连
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。
E. 一到两分钟的英文电影对白
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
###你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……###
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
F. 英文电影的经典电影独白
to be or not to be,这是《哈姆雷特》(莎士比亚)的经典台词. To be, or not to be- that is the question 汉文意思是:生存还是死去,这是一个问题. 此段的全文如下: Hamlet:To be, or not to be- that is the question: Whether it's nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep- No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish'd. To die- to sleep. To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub! For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause. There's the respect That makes calamity of so long life. For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely, The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay, The insolence of office, and the spurns That patient merit of th' unworthy takes, When he himself might his quietus make With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear, To grunt and sweat under a weary life, But that the dread of something after death- The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn No traveller returns- puzzles the will, And makes us rather bear those ills we have Than fly to others that we know not of? Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their currents turn awry And lose the name of action. 哈: {自言自语} 生存或死去, 这是个问题: 是否应默默的忍受坎坷命运之无情打击, 还是应与深如大海之无涯苦难奋然为敌, 并将其克服。 此二抉择, 究竟是哪个较崇高? 死即睡眠, 它不过如此! 倘若一眠能了结心灵之苦楚与肉体之百患, 那么, 此结局是可盼的! 死去, 睡去... 但在睡眠中可能有梦, 啊, 这就是个阻碍: 当我们摆脱了此垂死之皮囊, 在死之长眠中会有何梦来临? 它令我们踌躇, 使我们心甘情愿的承受长年之灾, 否则谁肯容忍人间之百般折磨, 如暴君之政、骄者之傲、失恋之痛、法章之慢、贪官之侮、或庸民之辱, 假如他能简单的一刀了之? 还有谁会肯去做牛做马, 终生疲于操劳, 默默的忍受其苦其难, 而不远走高飞, 飘于渺茫之境, 倘若他不是因恐惧身后之事而使他犹豫不前? 此境乃无人知晓之邦, 自古无返者。---哈姆雷特经典台词(中英文)
G. 求英语电影经典对白!英语口语考试要用,两分钟就行了。最好是经典一...
阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进)
8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了)
9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光)
10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专)
11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人)
12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)
13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)
肖申克的救赎
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!
H. 英语电影经典台词
Congfu Panda 功夫熊猫 1.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇 One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it 2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear. true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃 3.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。 Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles. 4.俗语说, 过去的,已经过去了 未来的,还未可知 现在,却是上苍的礼赠 那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物) There is a saying, Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift) 5.世间无巧合 There are no accidents. 阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师) 《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过) 肖申克的救赎 Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies. 希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!
I. 英语经典电影台词摘抄
经典的电影之所以经典,就是因为电影里面那些令人印象深刻的 经典台词 总是能引起观众的共鸣,下面是我为大家整理的经典电影台词摘抄,欢迎大家阅读 收藏 !
经典电影台词摘抄:《肖申克的救赎》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死.
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是体制化.
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的.
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
8.Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官).回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题.可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去.重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎.
9.Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事.
10.I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情.我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝.我希望.
11.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死.
经典电影台词摘抄:《当幸福来敲门》
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有梦想,就要守护它.
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能.
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目标就要全力以赴.
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”.或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我.幸福里面没有为什么,只有我.
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”.但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的.
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行.
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它.那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器.如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现.就这样.
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有个人连衬衫都没穿就跑来参加 面试 ,你会怎么想?如果最后我还雇佣了这个人,你会怎么想?那他穿的裤子一定十分考究.
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行.
经典电影台词摘抄:《功夫熊猫》
1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。
2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。
3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.
放弃,不放弃。做面条,不做面条。你太在乎过去是怎样,将来会怎样了。有句 谚语 说得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日胜现金。这就是为什么叫做"现金"了。
4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
昨天是历史了,明天还是未知,但今天是礼物,所以今天才叫present(有“现在”和“礼物”的意思)。
5. There are no accidents
存在即合理
6.(1) but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落,我还可以控制在何处播种。
(2). Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree,
You may wish for an Apple or an orange ,
But you will get a peach.
乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树,你可能想要苹果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。
7. you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
你不能走,真的武士决不会退却
9. I'm sorry things didn’t work out …
It’s just what it’s meant to be
J. 英文原版电影经典台词
电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。
1.来自《楚门的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。
《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
我们的生活何尝不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。