Maurice电影台词英文
① 用英语概括《威尼斯商人》的内容
《威尼斯商人》英文概括:Maurice, Sami, Simon, Elie and Edouard are still unknown actors despite their late thirties. But one day, Grinchenberg, the famous American director, comes to Paris looking for the lead role in his Yiddish adaptation of the Merchant of Venice. Maurice gets the part! It is the major breakthrough he has been waiting for. He rushes home to proudly announce the big news to his wife Perla. But Perla also has news for him: she is very ill. Unfortunately, the part eventually goes to a famous American star. Maurice doesn't have the heart to tell Perla, so with his friends' help, he will go all the way to make his wife believe that he still has the part, and will end up playing the role of his life to protect her .
② 电影马达加斯加的企鹅经典台词
电影马达加斯加的企鹅经典台词
剧情简介:
当Alex它们还在非洲度假时,企鹅四贱客早已回到了纽约动物园,并且继续执行它们的秘密任务,并帮助动物园里的动物们。在动物园里,它们认识了一些朋友,而且在马达加斯加自称为王的狐猴Julien和它的'“小跟班”Maurice和Mort也来到了动物园。
经典台词:
1. 刚才我是一时兴起,但现在情况也不差啊。
2. 咱们去搭那架飞机吧!撞到鸟群,记录存档。
3. 老大,我们现在可是在距离地面5英里的空中了,基本没啥选择了。
4. 干得好,老大,但貌似我们被甩出飞机了。
5. 这才像话,咱们开工吧!
6. 当世界需要被拯救,地球上最精英的团队就会现身。
7. 我们是精英中的精英,击个掌吧!
8. 伙计们,听好了,我们一直在等待的任务终于来了。
9. 保持冷静,企鹅们。你们处在“北风组织”的保护之下。
10. 我们不会跟你们走的,我们根本不知道你们算是哪根葱。
;③ 谁有《美女与野兽》的英文台词
(Suddenly, BEAST grabs BELLE's shoulder and whips her around. She drops the torch she was carrying into a puddle and the room is dark except for one beam of light from a skylight.) BEAST: What are you doing here? MAURICE: Run, Belle! BELLE: Who's there? Who are you? BEAST: The master of this castle. BELLE: I've come for my father. Please let him out! Can't you see he's sick? BEAST: Then he shouldn't have trespassed here. BELLE: But he could die. Please, I'll do anything! BEAST: There's nothing you can do. He's my prisoner. BELLE: Oh, there must be some way I can...wait! Take me, instead! BEAST: You! You would take his place? MAURICE: Belle! No! You don't know what you're doing! BELLE: If I did, would you let him go? BEAST: Yes, but you must promise to stay here forever. (BELLE ponders the situation and realizes she can't see the captor) BELLE: Come into the light. (BEAST drags his legs, then his whole body into the beam of light. BELLE looks, her eyes growing wider until she can stand no more and falls back to MAURICE.) MAURICE: No, Belle. I won't let you do this! (BELLE regains her composure, then steps into the beam of light, giving her a very virgin-ish look) BELLE: You have my word. BEAST: (quickly) Done! (BEAST moves over to unlock the cell, and BELLE collapses to the floor with her head in her hands. We hear the door being unlocked, then MAURICE rushing over to BELLE.) MAURICE: No, Belle. Listen to me. I'm old, I've lived my life-- (BEAST grabs him and drags him downstairs)
记得采纳啊
④ 莫里斯的情人里那句经典台词英文是怎么说的
I will spend the rest of my life half awaken, if one day you really leave me
⑤ 求马达加斯加2中英经典台词
listen, Mototo, you better treat this lady like a queen.
听着,摩托托,你最好对这女孩好一点
Because you, my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.
因为你找到了这个世界上最完美的女人
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman,
如果我有这么幸运的话
I`d give her flowers every day. And notjust any flowers.OK?
我一定每天都给她送花。当然不是随便什么野花都行,知道吗?
Her favorites are orchids. White. And breakfast in bed.
她喜欢兰花,白色的那种,早餐要送到她床上
Six loaves of wheat toast, butter on both sides.
六片小麦土司,两面都要涂黄油
No crust, the way she likes it.
面包片要去掉,她不喜欢吃
I`d be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend.
我愿意成为她最知心的朋友,在她伤心难过的时候给她依靠的肩膀
I`d spend every day thinking of how to make her laugh.
我每天都会想着怎么让她开心
She has the most amazing laugh.
她有这世界上最美的笑脸
That`s what I would do if I were you.
如果我是你的话,我就会这么做
But I`m not, so you do it.
不过我不是,所以你要替我做
企鹅老大:我的小宝贝,你要不要一点菠萝?
skipper look 老大 看!
anslyses 分析分析
it looks like a small incandescent bulb designed to indicate something out of the ordinary.like a malfunction.
这看起来像很小的灯泡应该是有不寻常的情况。比如机器故障。
I found it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.
我倒觉得它很漂亮而且有些催眠。
that too sir.
知道了 长官
right.rico,manual
好的 rico 手册!
problemo solved.
问题解决了。
Sir,we may be out of fuel.
长官 我们燃料可能不多了
what makes you think that?
你为什么会这么认为?
we lost engine one.
我们失去了一号引擎。(一号引擎不正常工作了)
and engine two is no longer on fine.
而且二号引擎也熄火了
buckle up boys
伙计们 系好安全带
don't look ll.this might get hairy.
别看 娃娃 这可能有些残忍
attention.
注意
this is your captain speaking.
这是你们的机长在说话
I've got good news and bad news.
我有好消息 也有坏消息
the good news is,we will be landing immediately
好消息是 我们马上要降落
The bad news is.... we are crush landing!
坏消息是 我们是坠落!
when it comes to air travel,we konw you have no choice what so ever.
当你们航空旅行时,我们知道你们没有别的选择。
But thanks again for choosing air penguin.
但还是再次感谢你们选择了企鹅航空。
Raise your arms Maurice.
把手举起来,maurice
It's more fun when you raise your arms like this.
这样举着更好玩
I can fly!
我能飞啦!
This counld be it,Marty
我们可能就这么完了,marty
I just want you to know that you are truly a one in a million friend.
我只是想让你知道 你真的是百万里挑一的朋友。
Thanks buddy.You are the best ever.
谢谢 伙计 你永远都是最棒的。
I know you won't mind when I tell you....
我知道如果我告诉你...你不会介意
Come on.Tell me it ,tell me ,tell me what?
告诉我啊 告诉我吧 告诉我 告诉我什么?
I broke your ipod!
我弄坏了你的ipod(应该是MP3)
What?!
什么!?
The button were so small.
按键太小了!
It made me mad!
太恐怖了
I'm sorry!
对不起啊
I'm gonna kill you!(貌似斑马与狮子打闹时 狮子还在说“那是个意外”)
我要杀了你
I love you gloria ,I always have!
我爱你 gloria 一直以来都爱
Like ah...like you love the beach or a good book.
像.. 爱你就像海滩 或者 一本好书。
Or the beach.
或者海滩。
My goodness doll,you are shaking like a leaf.
我的天啊娃娃 你抖得像叶子一样
Rico you had your fun,haul up.
rico 你玩够了 拉升
Gear down.
放下轮子。
Gently now ,you just wanna kiss the ground.
好 现在你要亲一下地面
Just a little pack,smooch like a kiss....
只是小小的亲一下 轻轻的亲
I said kiss it!
我说亲它!
Now just a little break.just a touch,alittle whisper.(企鹅老大吧控制飞机比作和爱人调情...
现在 只需要一点点的休息 只要一点触摸 一点耳语
I believe that's checkmate.
我相信 现在要将军了
Immersed emergency landing procere.flaps up。Deploy
操作紧急降落步骤 机翼向上 展开
Oh we are here. What in the world?what happened to the plane?
哦 我们到了 这地方全都怎么了?飞机怎么了?
OK I'm OK ,OK I'm alive.
好了 我没事 好了 我还活的
See I can't even sleep for a minute.
看 我连好好睡会也不行?
You know what,this is not JFK.
你知道吗?这不是肯尼迪机场.
可能有地方打错字了,不过大致正确。
后面的不带了打了,大晚上的,累了,