经典英文电影对白台词
❶ 求一些经典英文电影的经典台词,要带翻译的!
-- 英语电影经典对白
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
4.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you
will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless...
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
1 。 “乱世佳人”
明天是另一天。
2 。 “卡萨布兰卡”
对所有杜松子酒联接在所有的世界,她的所有镇走入我的
3 。 “我不是天使”
这不是人在您的生活中那罪状,这是在您的人的生活。
4 。 “地狱的天使”如果我改变了到更加舒适的事请问您被冲击
5 。 “ 007系列”
“债券。詹姆士邦德。 ”
6 。 “泰坦尼克号”
杰克: “您必须做这荣誉...许诺我的我您将生存...那您
将从未放弃... ,不管发生... ,无论绝望...
希望我现在,和从未放弃那个诺言。
7 。 “终结者”
“我\将回来! ”
8 。 “阿甘正传”妈妈总是说的: “生活是象一箱巧克力,福里斯特。很难说
什么您\ '关于去得到。 “
妈妈:它\的我的时间。它\的我的时间。噢,现在,您害怕的穿上\ '吨
心上人。死亡是生活,某事的部分我们\ '关于所有注定做。我
没有\ '吨知道它。但是我被注定是您的妈妈。我竭尽全力我可能的。
珍妮:您是否是愚笨或某事?
福雷斯特:愚笨是的妈妈说愚笨
9 。 “罗马假日”
本人必须现在留下您。去那个角落的我\ '米那里和轮。您停留
汽车和驾驶。诺言不观看我在角落之外去。驱动当我留下您,离开和留下我。
嗯,生活总是不在\ '吨什么一个喜欢, istn \ '吨它?
10 。 “绿野仙踪”
“那里\的没有地方喜欢在家。 ”
❷ 英语电影经典对白片段
看看《海底总动员》,好像有两三个地方挺合适,再就是《冰河世纪》~~~
不想动画的话,就去《老友记》里找一找吧,美国的情景喜剧,应该有好多。
《傲慢与偏见》好像也挺不错,看看这个吧~~
❸ 经典英文电影对白
《乱世佳人》改编自美国女作家Margaret Michel的长篇小说Gone With The Wind,影片堪称美国电影史上的一部经典作品,在1939年第12届奥斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改编剧本奖等8项大奖而首创纪录。
Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.
Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...
Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.
奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。
斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……
奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。
斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。
奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。
❹ 英语电影的经典对白 50句
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。{转}
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
❺ 50句英语经典正能量电影台词
1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人。
6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。
7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。
——《泰坦尼克号》
1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以,把你的心交给我吧.。
2、we're women. our choices are never easy。
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
别那样,不说再见,坚持下去。
4、you jump ,i jump.
生死相随。
5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。
6、to make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
——《阿甘正传》
1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
放下包袱,继续前进。
2、i am a man of my word.
我是信守承诺的人。
3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.
就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。
4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.
只要你需要,我就在这里。
5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.
我门都有自己的命运 没有什么是随随变变发生的 它都是计划的一部分。
6、you are no different than anybody else is.
你和别人没有任何的不同。
7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.
我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
9、mirackes happen every day.
奇迹每天都会发生。
10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
在你前进前必须先甩掉过去。
12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
——《速度与激情》
1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.
绝不放慢速度,宁愿粉身碎骨。
2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.
我从不害怕死亡,只害怕无疾而终。
3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.
人生很简单,做了决定就不要后悔。
4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.
她活了下来。 她在地狱走一遭,变得更坚强了。
5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.
想钓大鱼,得到深水去。
6、some things you just have to take on faith.
有时你只需依靠信念。
7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.
我就是我,只有上帝才能对我指指点点。
❻ 英文原版电影经典台词
电影中的台词都或多或少地展现了导演和编剧对人生、爱情乃至社会的思考,很多经典台词甚至有些激励人心的力量。分享几句正能量的台词。
1.来自《楚门的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也见不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
这句话真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用来做个性签名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
这个世界也许是假的,但并不缺少真心对待我们的人。
《楚门的世界》是一个被放大的我们的世界的写照,楚门过着一个被安排好的,由谎言构建的一生,而我们的生活,读书,结婚,工作,无不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚门在电影结束说出这句话,是对这个病态世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
这节目没有剧本、没有提示卡。未必是杰作,但如假包换。是一个人一生的真实记录。
我们的生活何尝不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
许多鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山顶。
❼ 经典英语电影对白(
只能帮你找这么多了……你看看行不行(歌舞青春比较容易)
经典电影对白:当幸福来敲门(The pursuit of Happiness)
1. Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it.
克里斯•加德纳:如果你有梦想,就要守护它。
2. Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you cannot do it.
克里斯•加德纳:当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。
3. Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it!
克里斯•加德纳:有了目标就要全力以赴。
4. I'm the type of person, if you ask me a question, and I don't know the answer, I'm gonna to tell you that I don't know. But I bet you what: I know how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,.
我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但 我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。
经典电影对白:阿甘正传(Forrest Gump)
1. Life was like a box of chocolate ,you never know what you're gonna get.
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味.
2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been .
你可以从一个人的鞋子了解到很多,他们要去哪里,他们去过哪里.
3.You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何的不同
4.Ain't I going to be me? 我不能成为我自己么(真实的,本色的自我)?
5.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.那是我听过的最佳的回答.
6.Nothing just happens, it's all part of a plan.没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。
经典电影对白:歌舞青春
剧情引导1:Troy和Gabriella重归于好,篮球队也同科学社交往甚密起来。而Sharpay和Ryan两兄妹无意偷听到两人复试的美妙合唱大吃一惊,唯恐被这两位新人抢去风头,决意做手脚让他们不能参加复试….
【剧场】
Troy: Callbacks the same time as the game?
Gabriella: And the scholastic decathlon.
Tylar: Why would they do that?
Chad: I smell a rat named Darbus.
Kelsi: I think two rats, neither named Darbus.
Chad: Do you know something about this, small person?
Kelsi: Miss Darbus thinks she's protecting the show, but Ryan and Sharpay are only concerned with protecting themselves.
Chad: Do you know what I'll do to those two show dogs?
Troy: Nothing, We're not gonna do anything to them. Except to sing, maybe. Now this is only gonna happen if we all work together. Now who's in?
Guys: You know I'm in.
特洛伊:复试时间和球赛同时举行?
凯碧:还有学术十项全能。
泰勒:他们搞什么啊?
乍得:一定是达布斯坏的事。
凯尔茜:其实是两个人坏事,但跟达布斯无关。
乍得:你知道些什么嘛,小个子?
凯尔茜:达布斯老师以为她保住了音乐剧正常举行,但是雷恩和夏佩都是忙着保全自身。
乍得:我得给那两个音乐剧混蛋点什么颜色看看!
特洛伊:不要,不要给他们什么颜色看。也许去唱歌就行。如果我们齐心协力的话,事情还有得救。谁加入?
大伙:当然算我一个。
【解析】: smell a rat
smell a rat字面的意思是“闻到一只老鼠”,解释为“认为有什么事情不不对劲”,尤其是用在觉得有人暗中作祟的
❽ 英文电影经典台词
【《肖申克的救赎》中的经典台词】 在没有任何希望和自由的情况下,人应该怎么办。安迪,没有想象般的柔弱,他之所以感动人,就在于他自己救赎自己…… 每个人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放弃自己了,还有谁会救你?每个人都在忙,有的忙着生,有的忙着死。忙着追名逐利的你,忙着柴米油盐的你,停下来想一秒:你的大脑,是不是已经被体制化了?你的上帝在哪里? 1.A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another. 强者自救,圣者渡人2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙着活,或等着死。 3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。 4.“some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...” 有一种鸟是永远也关不住的,因为它的每片羽翼上都沾满了自由的光辉! 5.“These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.” 刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。 6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每个人的忍耐都会有限度的。 7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由. 【《当幸福来敲门》中的经典台词】1.You have a dream, you got to protect it. 如果你有梦想,就要守护它。2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 当人们做不到一些事情的时候,他们就会对你说你也同样不能。3.You want something. Go get it! 有了目标就要全力以赴。 4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸里面是一个“幸”,不是一个“辛”。或者理解成,Y=Why=为什么,I=我。幸福里面没有为什么,只有我。 5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,and I'll find the answer,. 我是这样的人,如果你问的问题我不知道答案,我会直接告诉你“我不知道”。但我向你保证:我知道如何寻找答案,而且我一定会找出答案的。 6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。 7.You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有梦想的话,就要去捍卫它。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有理想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。 【《阿甘正传》中的经典台词】1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。 3. Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。 4.Have you given any thought to your future?你有没有为将来打算过呢。 5.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。 6.It made me look like a ck in water.它让我如鱼得水 。 7.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。8.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
❾ 电影经典台词,英文的话最好是原文
“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.” -Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。” 亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942
\"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti\'
曾经有人想调查我。我就就着一些蚕豆和好酒,把他的肝脏吃掉了.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
以上出自《阿甘正传》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
这三条出自《肖申克的救赎》
❿ 经典英文电影对白起码2~3分钟中英文对照
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.