英语电影两分钟片段
‘壹’ 急求英语原版电影经典对白 时长2分钟左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那个适合你
1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
2、《乱世佳人》经典对白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
‘贰’ 一到两分钟的英文电影对白
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
###你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……###
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
‘叁’ 经典英文电影对白起码2~3分钟中英文对照
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.
‘肆’ 英语电影经典独白
疯狂主妇
mary alice 的经典独白。
第三季第一集
Every storm brings with it hope.
每声风暴随之而来的是希望。
That’s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不论如何,到了早晨,一切都会变干净。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最顽固的污点也会消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像对清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
错误的结果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的创伤
Oh the memory of his kiss.
亲吻的记忆
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我们等待着风暴退却,期待着雨过天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我们清楚在心中, 有些污点是如此顽固。
Nothing can wash them away.
没有什么能将它们清除。
第三季第二季
Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有没有遇到过完美的一对,两个精神伴侣, 他们的爱永恒依旧?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
两个相爱的人,关系从没有遭到过威胁?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任对方?
If you haven’t met the perfect couple
如果你没有遇到过完美的一对
Let me introce you
让我来为你介绍。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他们站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他们的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don’t have to look at each other.
对于新婚伴侣,那就是他们不需要正眼看对方。
第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我们都在负重前行。
Of course, it’s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
当然,能结伴而行会很幸福。有人帮助分担重负。
But usually it’s easier to just drop we’ve been carrying.
但通常抛掉负担会更简单。
So we can get home that much sooner.
这样我们就能早日归家。
assuming, of course,
设想着,当然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人会在家迎接我们归来。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
为什么有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我们不顾一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因为我们都知道,有的机会也许我们放弃的太快。
第三季第四集
We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我们都有要改写历史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有时候我们需要给自己找一些托辞。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有时我们想要伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有时我们只是不想自己困窘难堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
当然,有时改写历史只是另一种方式去说谎。
But what is history anyway?
但是,历史究竟是什么呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
难道只是一系列的谎言吗?
第三季第五集
Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
阴谋破坏,每个人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望复仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些寻觅爱情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些决定一刀两断的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的愿望简单而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有时候 那属于其他人。
第三季第六集
There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有处罪人忏悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
当他们忏悔完,都期待能得到宽恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事实上,不是所有忏悔都值得被原谅。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多数人,秘密计划败露了得到应有的谴责。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多数人 报复动机暴露了得到随之而来的惩罚
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔过,才有权利获得第二次机会。
Were just why it’s best to think twice before you confess.
这就是为什么最好在你忏悔前先三思而后行…
Especially if you don’t know what it is you’re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在忏悔什么
第三季第七集
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了个梦
It was one she had many times before.
一个她曾经做过多次的梦。
“hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I’m fine
Ok, I’ll see you later”
But this night, something changed
但是这个夜里,有一些变化
“no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出来。
Please…tell me what’s wrong
求你了, 告诉我哪里出问题了。
Let me save you.
You can’t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can’t prevent what can’t predict.
亲爱的,我们不能预防我们所不能预知的
Isn’t there anything I could do?
有什么是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受这美丽的一天。
We get so few of them.
我们很少有这样的一天
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
这是最后一次Lynette梦见我
And for her sake, I’m grateful.
对于她的悲伤,我很感激。
第三季第八集
There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我们想要告诉孩子们
We’d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我们想说服他们,不要这么快就长大。
But they won’t listen.
但他们听不进去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我们想告诉他们,花容总有凋谢的一天,但他们拒绝相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我们警告他们,他们的所作所为会有后果,但他们仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
终有一天,孩子们会意识到这个世界是危险的
So it’s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我们要做的就是,尽一切可能来保护他们
Absolutely anything
当然,不惜一切代价。
第三季第九集
Dangerous men walk among us.
危险的人在我们之中潜伏。
And we can’t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我们不是总能肯定他们是谁,或者他们隐藏着怎样的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑虑得到证实。
We can take action.
我们就可以采取行动。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他们的行事议程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我们就能采取措施保护自己和我们爱的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危险的人会造成巨大的伤害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有时候他们所做有最危险的事, 是对他们自己做的。
‘伍’ 老师布置了个英语配音作业 两分钟以上 有没有什么英文电影电视片段可以推荐的 谢谢
噢 顺便说一下 我现在学的ABC天丅英语中心的教师说过,若想学会英语是轻松的;绝对要拥有一个适宜的研习环境以及练习口语对象,老师水平是关键,最好欧美母语 口语纯正非常重要 保持每日口语交流,1v1个性化学习才能够有.好.的学习成果!完成课堂后还要复习听取课后录音反馈 帮助加强记忆。若真的是无口语交谈的人,可以到听力室或爱思取得课外教材研习,多问多听很快的英语水平会提高起来 整体效果是必定突飞猛进的!Sample1:Mynameis________.Iamgraatefrom________seniorghschoolandmajorin________.Thereare________peopleinmyfamily..Andmymotherisahousewife.Iamtheyoungestoneinmyfamily.Inmysparetime,Iliketoreadnovels..Asfornovels,-nscientistorakung-fumaster.Inadditiontoreading,IalsoliketoplayPCgames...tsounds.nglisnthefuture.Sample1:Iam.Iwasbornin....That’.Inmysparetime,,,.Iusedtogoabroadforashort-termEnglishstudy.Duringthattime,.Itnklanguageisveryinteresting...Sample:Mynameis.Therearepeopleinmyfamily.MyfatherisaChemistryteacher..MymotherisanEnglishteacher..Ihaveayoungerbrother,..-bookstoread.ReadingE-booksisfun.Inaddition,idanimations.ofthesubjects..Sample:Mynameis.Iamfrom.Therearepeopleinmyfamily..Heisacomputerengineer..Sheisalsoabusywoman...ShemajorsinEnglish..Heisyearsold.Becauseofmyfather,.Iplaytheon-linegameforabouthourseveryday...
‘陆’ 请问有没有适合三个女生配音的英语电影啊,只要两分钟的片段就行.
Movie Lines
Pride & Prejudice
傲慢与偏见
Mrs. Bennet: How well you dance, Mr. Bingley. My daughter Jane is a splendid dancer, is she not?
Bingley: She is indeed. (to Elizabeth) Your friend Miss Lucas is a most amusing young woman.
Elizabeth: Oh, yes, I adore her.
Mrs. Bennet: It is a pity she's not more handsome.
Elizabeth: Mama!
Mrs. Bennet: Oh, but Lizzie would never admit that she's plain. Of course it's my Jane who's considered the beauty of the county.
Elizabeth & Jane: No, Mama, please!
Mrs. Bennet: When she was 15, a gentleman was so much in love with her, that I was sure he would make her an offer. However, he did write her some very pretty verses.
Elizabeth: And that put paid to it. I wonder who discovered the power of poetry in driving away love.
Darcy: I thought the poetry was the food of love.
Elizabeth: Of a fine, stout love, it may. But if it is only a vague inclination ,I'm convinced one poor sonnet will kill it stone dead.
Darcy: So what do you recommend to encourage affection?
Elizabeth: Dancing. Even if one's partner is barely tolerable.
Jane: Mr Bingley is just what a young man ought to be. Sensible, good-humoured...
Elizabeth: Handsome, conveniently rich...
Jane: You know perfectly well I do not believe marriage should be driven by thoughts of money.
Elizabeth: I agree entirely. Only the deepest love will persuade me into matrimony, which is why I'll end up an old maid.
Jane: Do you really believe he liked me, Lizzie?
Elizabeth: Jane, he danced with you most of the night, and stared at you for the rest of it. But I give you leave to like him. You've liked many a stupider person. You're a great deal too apt to like people in general, you know. All the world is good and agreeable in your eyes.
Jane: Not his friend. I still can't believe what he said about you.
Elizabeth: Mr. Darcy? I could more easily forgive his vanity had he not wounded mine. But no matter, I doubt we shall ever speak again.
‘柒’ 求适合两个男生英语配音3分钟至5分钟得电影,最好提供时间段
1.《大侦探福尔摩斯》(小罗伯特唐尼、裘德洛)的8分37秒左右开始到11分30秒,福尔摩斯和华生的对话 不过 有几秒需要一个女声(女佣) 你们可以考虑反串一下或找人帮忙 要不这部电影应该还有其他片段的 这电影还有第二部
2.《变脸》(尼古拉斯凯奇、约翰特拉沃尔塔)印象中电影最后20分钟中的两大男主对决的部分有可用的片段
3.《复仇者联盟》 有两段
A洛基和雷神对话大概从44分56秒到47分09(只有两分钟)
B钢铁侠和美国队长有一段他们在联盟的飞船上 吵架加互相帮忙的片段 仔细看了一下他们两个对话过程有其他人的对话,嗯 你可以在血药配音的部分静音不需要的把声音放出来 钢铁侠和队长的从1小时10分08秒到1小时12分52秒+从1小时15分48秒到1小时16分31秒
4.成龙的在好莱坞的两个系列《上海正午》和《尖峰时刻》都是两个男人戏 很多片段可以选
‘捌’ 英语片段
1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.(生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。)——《Forrest Gump》(阿甘正传)
2、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.(你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。)——《Shawshank Redemption》(肖申克的救赎)
3、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.(世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。)——《The Lion King》(狮子王)
4、Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。)——《Gone with The Wind 》(乱世佳人)
5、All life is a game of luck.(生活本来就全靠运气。)——《TITANIC》(泰坦尼克号)
‘玖’ 一两分钟的简单电影独白(英文)
The Wizard of Oz 绿野仙踪
桃乐丝回到家后跟她的阿姨的独白,不过是很老很老的片子了。 所以比较。。。老旧。。。不过最后一句很经典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日记
结尾时她的记者发表会。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《继母》
很经典的台词,是朱丽亚。罗伯茨演的,很喜欢,不过片子并不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".
‘拾’ 一段经典的英文电影独白
电影返老还童又名本杰明巴顿奇事
Benjamin Button: Sometimes we're on a collision course, and we just don't know it. Whether it's by accident or by design, there's not a thing we can do about it. A woman in Paris was on her way to go shopping, but she had forgotten her coat - went back to get it. When she had gotten her coat, the phone had rung, so she'd stopped to answer it; talked for a couple of minutes. While the woman was on the phone, Daisy was rehearsing for a performance at the Paris Opera House. And while she was rehearsing, the woman, off the phone now, had gone outside to get a taxi. Now a taxi driver had dropped off a fare earlier and had stopped to get a cup of coffee. And all the while, Daisy was rehearsing. And this cab driver, who dropped off the earlier fare; who'd stopped to get the cup of coffee, had picked up the lady who was going to shopping, and had missed getting an earlier cab. The taxi had to stop for a man crossing the street, who had left for work five minutes later than he normally did, because he forgot to set off his alarm. While that man, late for work, was crossing the street, Daisy had finished rehearsing, and was taking a shower. And while Daisy was showering, the taxi was waiting outside a boutique for the woman to pick up a package, which hadn't been wrapped yet, because the girl who was supposed to wrap it had broken up with her boyfriend the night before, and forgot. When the package was wrapped, the woman, who was back in the cab, was blocked by a delivery truck, all the while Daisy was getting dressed. The delivery truck pulled away and the taxi was able to move, while Daisy, the last to be dressed, waited for one of her friends, who had broken a shoelace. While the taxi was stopped, waiting for a traffic light, Daisy and her friend came out the back of the theater.
本杰明·巴顿:有些时候我们就活在即将发生冲撞的轨道上,浑然不知。无论它是意外发生的还是蓄谋已久的,对此我们都无能为力。一个住在巴黎的女人正在去购物的路上,但是她忘记拿她的大衣,便回去取了。当她去拿衣服时,电话铃响了,所以她停下来去接电话,并聊了几分钟。就在那个女人打电话的时候,黛西就在为巴黎大剧院的演出而排练。就在她排练时,那个女人打完了电话,离开了屋子去叫一辆出租车(但错过了一班)。现在一个出租车司机由于这班工作完的比较早,便停下来去喝杯咖啡,与此同时黛西还在排练。这个提前完成了这趟工作喝了杯咖啡的出租车司机,接了那个错过一班出租车的去购物的女人。出租车被迫因为一个横穿道路的人急停了一下,因为一个男人比原来上班的时间晚起了五分钟,由于他忘记了上好闹钟。而就在那个晚起的,忘记上闹钟的男人过马路时,黛西也完成了排练,正在冲澡。而就在黛西洗澡的时候,那个出租车司机在精品店外,等那个女人去拿她的商品。那个商品还没有被服务员提前包装好,因为昨天晚上那个服务员刚刚和男朋友分手,把这件事情忘的一干二净。当商品被包好后,那个女人回到车上,车租车又被一辆运货车挡了一下,此时此刻黛西也梳妆完毕。在运货车离开后,出租车终于可以行驶了。当黛西最后一个打扮完后,便等待她其中一个鞋带断了的朋友。就在出租车停着等候红绿灯时,黛西和她朋友从剧院出来了。
Benjamin Button: And if only one thing had happened differently: if that shoelace hadn't broken; or that delivery truck had moved moments earlier; or that package had been wrapped and ready, because the girl hadn't broken up with her boyfriend; or that man had set his alarm and got up five minutes earlier; or that taxi driver hadn't stopped for a cup of coffee; or that woman had remembered her coat, and got into an earlier cab, Daisy and her friend would've crossed the street, and the taxi would've driven by. But life being what it is - a series of intersecting lives and incidents, out of anyone's control - that taxi did not go by, and that driver was momentarily distracted, and that taxi hit Daisy, and her leg was crushed.
本杰明·巴顿:如果只有那么一件事情,并没有按原来发生的话,如果那个鞋带没有断掉;或者如果那辆货车提前几分钟开走;如果那个商品早早就被包装好,因为她没有和他的男朋友分手;如果那个男人的闹钟提前上了五分钟;如果那个司机没有停下来去喝杯咖啡;如果那个女人没有忘记她的大衣,而坐上了早一班的出租车,黛西和她的朋友就将穿过马路,出租车也只会擦肩而过。但是生活就是这么不可预测,在一系列的交错层叠的人与事中,没有谁能掌控它们,而出租车没有碰巧开过去,那个司机也有些精力不集中,那个出租车还是撞到了黛西,她的腿被撞伤了。
希望能帮到你哦~~