英语电影中的对话带翻译
① 英文电影里的经典对白及翻译
what's the matter ma? 妈,怎么回事?
I‘m died, Florus.弗勒斯,我快要死了。
Come on here and sit down over here.进来,过来坐下!
why are you die ma?妈,你为什么要死?
my time,it’s my time.我的时候到了,时候到了。
oh,my heart.Don't be afraid.心肝宝贝,你别害怕。
Dead is a part of life.死亡是人生的一部分。
Somewhere are all death to do.是每一个人要去的终点。
I didn't know it.我原来不知道。
But I am destined to be your mama.却注定了要做你的妈妈。
I try my best that I could.我尽我的全力了。
You do good ma.妈妈!你尽了全力。
We believed you have hold your own destiny.我相信你也把握了自己的命运。
you have to do the best that the God give you.把神给你的恩赐发挥到极致。
what's my destiny,ma?我的命运是什么,妈?
you gonna figure it out by yourself.那要你自己去弄清楚。
life is like a box of chocolate .人生像一盒巧克力。
No one will know what you have got.你无法知道你吃到什么口味。
Ma always have the well explain to let me understand.妈总是有办法比喻得让我明白。
I will miss you,Florus.弗勒斯,我会想念你。
She have got the cancer and dead on Tuesday.她得了癌症,星期二死亡。
I bought her a new hat with litter flower on it.我给她买了一顶有小花的帽子。
希望你能满意。
② 急需~英语电影对话
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3, You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出处:琼?哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930 译文:"假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出处:格罗克?马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 译文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出处:罗伯特?德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976 译文:"你在跟我说话吗?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出处:葛丽泰?嘉宝,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 译文:"给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出处:汤姆?汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994 译文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 译文:"并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home. 没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹"时光流逝"。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:"我是幸运的吗?"快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说"你好"的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992) 56,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比"贪婪"更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989) 100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)
参考资料:http://www.mtime.com/group/filmov/discussion/206225/
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.”
出处:肖恩·康纳利,《诺博士》,1962
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。”
2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.”
出处:亨弗莱·鲍嘉,《卡萨布兰卡》(Casablanca),1942
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
3、原文:“It"s not the men in your life that counts, it"s the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I"m No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。”
4、原文:“I"ll be back.”
出处:阿诺·施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
译文:“我会回来。”
5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell"s Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
6、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you"re gonna get.”
出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
7、原文:“I could dance with you"til the cows come home. On second thought, I"d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
8、原文:“Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.”
出处:克拉克·盖博Clark Gable,《乱世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
9、原文:“You talking" to me?”
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
10、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don" be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
11.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.__<titanic>
12.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去。 ___<titanic>
《闻香识女人》的中英文台词
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...
(校长)西蒙先生,你隐瞒真相,
and you are a liar.
(校长)你是一个骗子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一个叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校长)原谅我没听清楚
No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原谅你
Mr. Slade.
(校长)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校长)西蒙先生 我给你最后一次机会来陈述
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作为博德人”标志
What the hell is that ?
这算什么?
What is your motto here ?
你们的座右铭是什么?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“孩子们,出卖朋友求自保”
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
“否则,烧得你不见灰”?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生们…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...
出纰漏时,有人逃离
and some guys stay.
有人留了下来
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin' ?
结果你做什么呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你奖励乔治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校长)你讲完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我刚暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道谁在这里念过书
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍华德·塔夫,威廉·简名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·铁尔,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他们精神已死,如果曾经有的话
lt's gone.
它已经逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在这培育的是老鼠大队
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆卖友求荣客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因为你正扼杀了这所学府所坚持的精神
What a sham.
真是耻辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你们今天给我看的是什么东西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告诉你这孩子的灵魂是完整无缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
这是不容置疑的,为什么我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
这里的某个人,我不会说出是谁,要收买他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不为所动
Sir, you're out of order.
(校长)先生,你太过份了
l show you out of order.
我告诉你什么叫过份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什么才是过分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他妈的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
过分?你以为你在跟谁说话?
l've been around,you know ?
我是见过世面的,明白吗?
There was a time l could see.
曾经我还看得见
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我见过很多像在场的男孩之一样的人,比这里的人还要年轻
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸断
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及灵魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂没有义肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我说你是处死了他的灵魂
And why ?
为什么?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因为他不是一个博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你伤害了这个男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬种
the lot of you.
你们全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里…
fuck you too !
也去你妈的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校长)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我还没讲完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已经在这里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已经垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人类制造者,领袖创造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here.
当心你创造的是哪种领袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪审团
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而这,朋友们,就叫正直
That's called courage.
这就叫勇气
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是创造领袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我总是知道哪条路是对的
Without exception, l knew,
毫无例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我从不走,为什么?
lt was too damn hard.
因为妈的太难了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而现在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他选择了一条路
lt's the right path.
这是一条正确的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
这是一条原则,通往个性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
这个男孩的前途掌握在你们手中,委员们
lt's a valuable future,
绝对是有价值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
别毁了它,保护它
Embrace it.
拥抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您会引以为毫的,我向你保证
参考资料:http://e.qq.com/a/20040630/000091.htm
③ 要同一部的英文电影的20句台词加翻译!
Red: Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
瑞德:听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
Red narrating: These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate’em, th
en you get used to’em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them.
瑞德话外音:这些高墙还真是有点意思。一开始你恨它,然后你对它就习惯了。等相当的 时间过去后,你还会依赖它。
On playing opera records in the prison)
Andy Dufresne: Here’s where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don"t foget. Foget that there are palce in the world that aren’t made out of stone That there’s a---there’s a---there’s something inside that’s yours, that they can’t touch.
(在监狱里放歌剧唱片)
安迪.杜德兰:这就是意义所在。你需要它,就好像自己不要忘记。忘记世上还有不是用石 头围起来的地方。忘记自己的内心还有你自己的东西,他们碰不到的东西。
Red narrating: I have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged . Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up. DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
瑞德话外音:我得经常同自己说,有些鸟儿是关不住的。他们的羽毛太鲜亮了。当它们飞走的时候,你心底里知道把他们关起来是一种罪恶,你会因此而振奋。不过,他们一走,你住的地方也就更加灰暗空虚。我觉得我真是怀念我的朋友。
Red narraing: I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
瑞德话外音:我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的 朋友,同他握手,我希望。
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing eve
r dies!
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!
④ 经典英文对白(50句经典的英语电影台词及翻译)
众所周知,看原版英文电影对英语学习的帮助是很大的,毕竟,书本上教的都是书面语和语法,日常用语和口语却很本就是两回事。
总结了50句经典的英语电影台词及翻译。
喜欢拿走别客气!
⑤ 英语求一电影 经典英文 对白,最好把翻译带上,谢谢
给你一段《简爱》的经典对白。
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.
⑥ 10部英语电影经典对白,加翻译共五句
《本杰明·巴顿奇事》
"Will you still love me when my skin grows old and saggy ?"
"Will you still love me when I have acne ?When I wet the bed ? When I`m afraidof what`s under the stairs ? "
“我要是成了黄脸婆,你还会爱我吗?”-------黛西(Daisy)
“等我老到脸上长满青春痘,老到尿床,老到连楼梯下有什么都怕,你还会爱我吗?” ------本杰明 (Benjamin)
Everybody feels different about themselves , one way or another . Butwe`re all going the same way . Just taking different roads to get there ,that`s all . You`re on your own road .
每个人在某种程度上都对自己有不同的认识,但是我们最后都会去往同一个地方,只是走的路不同罢了。
You never know what’s coming for you!
你永远也不清楚接下来会发生什么 。
We`re meant to lose the people we love . How else would we know how importantthey are to us ?
我们注定要失去我们所爱的人,要不然我们怎么会知道,他们对我们有多么的重要。
阿甘正传
You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。
⑦ 英文电影对话怎么翻译
具体的翻译如下:
This summer, the hottest movie is Jurassic Park. This series of films is very popular all over the world. When I saw the first movie, I was deeply impressed by the world of dinosaurs.
这个夏天,最热门的电影当属于《侏罗纪公园》。这个系列电影在全世界都很受欢迎。当我看第一部的时候,就对恐龙的世界留下了很深刻的印象。
The director is very talented and makes full use of computer
technology to show people a magical world. The audience can see all
kinds of dinosaurs in the movie and learn about these giant animals.
导演很有才能,充分利用了电脑技术,给人们展示了一个神奇的世界。观众能够在电影中看到各种各样的恐龙,也学到了关于这些巨型动物的知识。
In
the movie, people and these animals can't coexist, because people
always want to hurt them and get benefits. So there is always war,
dinosaurs eat people, people want to kill dinosaurs. It's time for
humans to think about what they should do to nature.
在电影中,人们和这些动物无法共存,因为人类总想要伤害它们,获取利益。因此总是存在战争,恐龙吃人,人想要杀掉恐龙。人类该是时候思考下他们应该对大自然做些什么。
这部分内容主要考察的是现在完成时的知识点:
过去的动作或状态持续到现在,对现在造成的影响,可能持续发生下去。在英语时态中,“时”指动作发生的时间,“态”指动作的样子和状态。
完成时态的构成分为两部分:一是助动词,二是实义动词的过去分词-ed。具体来说,用助动词have/has表示“时”,以表明动作发生的时间是在过去、现在还是将来;用过去分词来表示动作的“态”,以表明该动作已经完成,而且对现在有一定的影响。
它的构成是:主语+助动词(have/has) +动词的过去分词。(done)
⑧ 求五十句经典英语电影台词。要翻译和英语原句。快啊!
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
⑨ 急需英语电影中的经典对白~ 越多越好。。最好再给点翻译。。。 还要篇名(年代不限)
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
三《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
⑩ 某些英语电影中的英语句子,对话,还要翻译
洛丽塔(一树梨花压海棠)里有一句:
当那个四十岁男主角杀了人以后,而和他相爱过的十二岁的小女孩已经怀孕并且已经变时,他迷茫俯望着山下看着他们曾经生活过的地方停到很多孩子的笑声,他说:
“现在让我绝望伤心的不是洛丽塔不在我身边,而是这群笑声中没有她……
这个杀手不太冷里有句:
Mathilda: [observing Leon cleaning his plant]
You love your plant, don't you?
Leon: It's my best friend. Always happy, no questions. And it's like me, you see?
[lifts it up, points at the empty space below it]
No roots.
[smiles]
Mathilda: If you really love it, you should plant it in the middle of a park so that it can have
roots.
Leon: ..Yeah.
片子的最后男主角死去,Mathilda说:
[Mathilda finds a nice place for Leon's plant; digs a hole, puts it into it]
Mathilda: I think we'll be okay here, Leon.
片尾曲响起特灵