电影剧本中英文对照
㈠ 求中英对照的电影剧本
肖申克的救赎(剧本)
1 INT -- CABIN -- NIGHT (1946) 内景--小屋--夜晚
A dark, empty room. 一所黑黑的、空洞的房子
The door bursts open. A MAN and WOMAN enter, drunk and giggling, horny as hell. No sooner is the door shut than they're all over each other, ripping at clothes, pawing at flesh, mouths locked together.
门突然被撞开,一个男人和一个女人醉意地走了进来,吃吃地笑着,很是暧昧。不等门关上,他们就缠在了一块,互相撕扯着衣服,搓摸着对方的身体,两张嘴紧紧地贴在了一起。
He gropes for a lamp, tries to turn it on, knocks it over instead. Hell with it. He's got more urgent things to do, like getting her blouse open and his hands on her breasts. She arches, moaning, fumbling with his fly. He slams her against the wall, ripping her skirt. We hear fabric tear.
男人摸索着想打开台灯,却弄翻了它。顾不上管台灯,他有更急的事要做,他掀起她的上衣,用手按住她的乳房。她仰着身子,呻吟着,慌乱地解着他的钮扣。他猛地将她顶在墙上,撕扯她的裙子。可以听到织物被撕破的声音。
He enters her right then and there, roughly, up against the wall. She cries out, hitting her head against the wall but not caring, grinding against him, clawing his back, shivering with the sensations running through her. He carries her across the room with her legs wrapped around him. They fall onto the bed.
他粗鲁的进入了她,顶着墙壁。她大声叫着,扭曲着身体迎合他,抓着他的后背,随着插入的感觉颤僳,毫不在意她的头抵着墙壁。他抱着她穿过屋子,她的双腿则夹着他,两人跌倒在床上。
CAMERA PULLS BACK, exiting through the window, traveling smoothly outside...
镜头向后拉,退出窗户,平滑地向外伸展……
2 EXT -- CABIN -- NIGHT (1946) 2 外景--小屋--夜晚
...to reveal the bungalow, remote in a wooded area, the lovers' cries spilling into the night...
偏僻的小树林中展现出那间小屋,那对情人的叫声涌进黑夜……
...and we drift down a wooded path, the sounds of rutting passion growing fainter, mingling now with the night sounds of crickets and hoot owls...
沿着林间小路,情欲之音逐渐减弱,与蟋蟀和猫头鹰的叫声混在一起……
...and we begin to hear FAINT MUSIC in the woods, tinny and incongruous, and still we keep PULLING BACK until...
隐隐的音乐在树林中响起,既微弱又不协调,镜头继续后拉直到……
...a car is revealed. A 1946 Plymouth. Parked in a clearing.
一辆轿车显现出来。是辆1946年的普利茅斯。泊在林中的一块空地上。
3 INT -- PLYMOUTH -- NIGHT (1946) 3 内景--普利茅斯--夜晚
ANDY DUFRESNE, mid-20's, wire rim glasses, three-piece suit. Under normal circumstances a respectable, solid citizen; hardly dangerous, perhaps even meek. But these circumstances are far from normal. He is disheveled, unshaven, and very drunk. A cigarette smolders in his mouth. His eyes, flinty and hard, are riveted to the bungalow up the path.
安迪•杜弗兰,二十五、六岁,金边眼镜,西装革履。正常情况下会是一位体面的、可靠的公民;没有危险,甚至还有些温顺。但现在的情况却很不正常。他头发凌乱、胡子未刮,醉意醺醺,嘴里还怄着雪茄。眼神又直又僵,死盯着小径前方的那间小屋。
He can hear them fucking from here. 他听得到他们在做爱。
He raises a bottle of bourbon and knocks it back. The radio plays softly, painfully romantic, taunting him:
他举起一瓶波旁威士忌,大口大口的喝。无线电里那绵绵的,令人心烦的浪漫小调,嘲弄着他。
You stepped out of a dream... You are too wonderful... To be what you seem...
你走出梦境……你如此精彩……你仿佛……
He opens the glove compartment, pulls out an object wrapped in a rag. He lays it in his lap and unwraps it carefully --
他打开仪表板那儿的杂物柜,拉出一件破布包着的东西。他把它放在腿上,小心的打开 --
-- revealing a .38 revolver. Oily, black, evil. 一支点38左轮,油油的,黑色,不祥之兆。
He grabs a box of bullets. Spills them everywhere, all over the seats and floor. Clumsy. He picks bullets off his lap, loading them into the gun, one by one, methodical and grim. Six in the chamber. His gaze goes back to the bungalow.
他抓起一盒子弹,却洒的车里上下到处都是。他笨拙地从腿上拾起子弹,一颗又一颗坚定地依次把它们推入枪膛,一共是6颗子弹。他再次盯住了那间小屋。
He shuts off the radio. Abrupt silence, except for the distant lovers' moans. He takes another shot of bourbon courage, then opens the door and steps from the car.
他关掉了无线电。四周忽地静了下来,除了远处那对情人的呻吟。他又喝了一口威士忌,然后打开门,走出了车子。
4 EXT -- PLYMOUTH -- NIGHT (1946) 4外景--普利茅斯--夜晚
His wingtip shoes crunch on gravel. Loose bullets scatter to the ground. The bourbon bottle drops and shatters.
他的翼尖鞋轧在砾石路上,任子弹散落在地,波旁酒瓶也摔到地上,碎了。
He starts up the path, unsteady on his feet. The closer he gets, the louder the lovemaking becomes. Louder and more frenzied. The lovers are reaching a climax, their sounds of passion degenerating into rhythmic gasps and grunts.
他朝前走去,跌跌撞撞。他走的越近,做爱的声音愈大并愈加疯狂。那对情人抵达高潮,激情的声音渐渐弱了下去,变成有节奏的喘息和低语。
WOMAN (O.S.) 女人
Oh god...oh god...oh god... “哦,上帝。哦,上帝…”
Andy lurches to a stop, listening. The woman cries out in orgasm. The sound slams into Andy's brain like an icepick. He shuts his eyes tightly, wishing the sound would stop.
安迪踉跄着停了下来,倾听。女人兴奋地喊着,那声音就像冰锥一样冲击着安迪的大脑。他紧紧的闭上眼睛,希望声音停止。
It finally does, dying away like a siren until all that's left is the shallow gasping and panting of post-coitus. We hear languorous laughter, moans of satisfaction.
最终,像渐渐消失的塞壬(译者注:传说中的女海妖,她用美妙的歌声诱惑船只上的海员,从而使船只在岛屿周围触礁沉没),它停了下来,只剩下交媾后的轻呼和喘息。可以听到柔弱的笑声和满意的呻吟。
WOMAN (O.S.) 女人
Oh god...that's sooo good...you're the best...the best I ever had...
“噢,上帝!好极了!你是最棒的,我最棒的……”
Andy just stands and listens, devastated. He doesn't look like much of a killer now; he's just a sad little man on a dirt path in the woods, tears streaming down his face, a loaded gun held loosely at his side. A pathetic figure, really.
安迪只是站在那里听着,垂头丧气。现在,他看起来一点都不像个杀手。他只是一个悲哀的、渺小的男人,站在肮脏的林中小路上,提溜着一把装满子弹的枪,任凭眼泪淌过脸颊。可怜的人,真可怜!
FADE TO BLACK: 1ST TITLE UP 屏幕渐黑,第一次字幕升起
5 INT -- COURTROOM -- DAY (1946) 5 内景--法庭--白天
THE JURY listens like a gallery of mannequins on display, pale-faced and stupefied.
陪审员们如同展览中的人体模型排成一列,面色无光、怔怔地听着。
D.A. (O.S.) 律师
Mr. Dufresne, describe the confrontation you had with your wife the night she was murdered.
“杜弗兰先生,描述一下你妻子被谋杀的那天晚上,你与她的争执。”
ANDY DUFRESNE is on the witness stand, hands folded, suit and tie pressed, hair meticulously combed. He speaks in soft, measured tones:
安迪•杜弗兰坐在证人席上,双手交叉,领带紧打、衣着严肃,梳洗整齐。说话温和又慎重。
ANDY 安迪
It was very bitter. She said she was glad I knew, that she hated all the sneaking around. She said she wanted a divorce in Reno.
“很激烈。她说她很高兴我知道了一切,她讨厌总是偷偷摸摸,她还说她想在雷诺离婚。”(译者注:雷诺,美国有名的“离婚城市”, 在内华达州西部, 凡欲离婚者, 只须在该市住满三个月, 即可离婚)
D.A. 律师
What was your response? “你怎么回应?”
ANDY 安迪
I told her I would not grant one. “我告诉她我不会同意。”
D.A. 律师
(refers to his notes) "I'll see you in Hell before I see you in Reno." Those were the words you used, Mr. Dufresne, according to the testimony of your neighbors.
(看了一下他的文件记录。)“‘去雷诺前,先下地狱吧!’这是你说过的话,杜弗兰先生,依据你邻居的证词。”
ANDY 安迪
If they say so. I really don't remember. I was upset.
“他们怎么说怎么算吧。我心烦意乱,真的记不得了。”
FADE TO BLACK: 2ND TITLE UP 屏幕渐黑,第二次字幕升起
D.A. 律师
What happened after you argued with your wife? “你们吵完之后呢?”
ANDY 安迪
She packed a bag, she packed a bag and go and stay with Mr. Quentin.
“她拾掇了一个包裹,她拾掇了一个包去和昆丁先生住在一起。”
D.A. 律师
Glenn Quentin. The golf pro at the Snowden Hills Country Club. The man you had recently discovered was you wife’s lover.
“格兰•昆丁。斯诺顿•希尔斯乡村俱乐部的职业高尔夫球手,你最近发现他是你妻子的情夫。”
(Andy nods) (安迪点点头)
Did you follow her? “你跟踪她了吗?”
ANDY 安迪
I went to a few bars first. Later, I drove to his’s house to confront them. They weren't home...so I parked in the turnout...and waited.
“我先去了几间酒吧,然后,我开车去他家找他们。他们不在,所以,我把车泊到岔道,等着。”
D.A. 律师
With what intention? “出于什么目的?”
ANDY 安迪
I'm not sure. I was confused. Drunk. I think mostly I wanted to scare them.
“说不清.我喝醉了,头晕晕的。我想,我只是想吓吓他们。”
FADE TO BLACK: 3RD TITLE UP屏幕渐黑,第三次字幕升起
D.A. 律师
When they arrived, you went up to the house and murdered them?
“他们回来后,你就走到屋子里杀了他们?”
ANDY 安迪
No. I was sobering up. I got back in the car and I drove home to sleep it off. Along the way, I stopped and threw my gun into the Royal River. I feel I've been very clear on this point.
“不。我渐渐冷静了下来。我走回车里,开车回家睡觉来忘掉这件事。路上,我停了下来,把枪扔到了皇家河里。这一点,我一直记得很清。”
D.A. 律师
Where I get hazy, is where the cleaning woman shows up the following morning and finds your wife in bed with her lover, riddled with .38 caliber bullets. Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, Mr.Dufresne, or is it just me?
“使人感到困惑的是,第二天早上,清洁女工上班时,发现你的妻子和她的情夫,被多发点38口径的子弹打死在床上。你真得认为这是巧合,杜弗兰先生?还是只是我这么想?”
ANDY 安迪
(softly) Yes. It does.(轻轻地说)“是的,是巧合。”
FADE TO BLACK! 4TH TITLE UP 屏幕渐黑,第四次字幕升起
D.A. 律师
You still maintain you threw your gun into the River before the murders took place. That's very convenient.
“你仍然坚持你在命案发生前把你的枪扔到了河里?这样说很有利。”
ANDY 安迪
It's the truth. “这是事实。”
D.A. 律师
The police dragged that river for three days and nary a gun was found. So there could be no comparison made between your gun and the bullets taken from the bloodstained corpses of the victims. And that also is very convenient, isn't it, Mr. Dufresne?
“警方在河里打捞了三天,并没有找到任何枪支。因此,无法鉴定从沾满鲜血的受害者尸体上取出的子弹,是否出自你的枪中,而这同样也很有利,是这样吧,杜弗兰先生?”
ANDY 安迪
(faint, bitter smile) Since I am innocent of this crime, sir, I find it decidedly inconvenient the gun was never found.
(无力地苦笑了一下)“因为我是清白的,先生,我认为找不到枪很显然对我不利。”
FADE TO BLACK: 5TH TITLE UP屏幕渐黑,第五次字幕升起。
由于字数限制,先发一部分给你,若要全的,请留个邮箱!
㈡ 暮光之城电影暮色剧本(电影台词)的中英文对照
有了吗?还需要吗,1、2、3的我都有
㈢ 暮光之城电影剧本(电影台词)的中英文对照
【下载】◇◆_暮光之城资源整合专帖_◆◇_暮光之城吧_网络贴吧 http://tieba..com/p/3154192360?see_lz=1
7楼
望采纳O(∩_∩)O谢谢
㈣ 暮光之城电影暮色剧本(电影台词)的中英文对照 不要时间条
不知道楼主到底是要带时间码的,还是不带时间码的。
所以,两个都发送到邮箱了,srt那个是带时间码的,txt那个是不带时间码的。
㈤ 飘(乱世佳人)英文电影剧本,中英对照
我也非常想要,[email protected]
非常感谢
㈥ 英文电影的台词(中英对照都要)
-Rose:Hello, Jack.
哈啰,杰克。
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了。
They said you might be...Shh.
听说你在这里。
-Jack:Give me your hand.
手伸出来。
Now close your eyes.
闭上眼睛。
Go on.
快点。
Step up.
站上来。
Now hold on to the railing.
抓紧栏杆。
Keep your eyes closed, don't peek.
眼睛闭好,别偷看。
-Rose:I'm not.
不会。
-Jack:Step up onto the rail.
踩在栏杆上。
Hold on. Hold on. Keep your eyes closed.
抓紧,眼睛闭好。
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗?
-Rose:I trust you.
我信任你。
-Jack:All right, open your eyes.
好,张开眼睛。
-Rose:I'm flying! Jack!
我在飞,杰克。
"Come, Josephine, my flying machine "
"来吧,约瑟芬,我的飞行器"。
"Going up, she goes"
"我们一起飞上云霄…"
"Up, she goes..."
"我们一起飞上云霄…"
这个行吗,很口语吧,挑十句吧
㈦ 寻暮光之城电影暮色剧本(电影台词)的中英文对照
发好了 楼主请查收
㈧ 有没有比较好的可以下载英文电影剧本的网站呀,最好是中英文对照
里提供经典英文剧本,台词,字幕
http://www.k555.cn/Index.html
一些英文剧本
http://www.swufe.com/Soft/ShowClass.asp?ClassID=20
提供几个大的剧本下载站
http://4english.cn/movies/playwright.htm
http://www.joblo.com/moviescripts.php
http://corky.net/scripts/
有很多英语电影对白等下载的网站http://www.4english.cn/movies/playwright.htm
天天英语→电影剧本相关下载
http://web.qte.net/qtsyxx/dekt/english/script/main.html
六人行(老友记)中英文剧本,不错的:)~
http://bbs.exue.com.cn/viewthread.php?tid=82299&extra=page%3D6&page=
㈨ 哪里能下载电影中英文对照剧本
到
射手网
,用片名搜索,下载subrip格式的中英文字幕,下载之后是srt字幕文件,用记事本打开,就是中英文台词了。