英語電影配音台詞
1. 英文電影對白配音
6人戲份要比較平均,跳劇情應該不行,這個不好找……
有部電影《十二怒漢》,講的是一個陪審團在一間屋子裡討論案情的故事,12個人,性格各異而鮮明,都有發言,應該比較容易選出一段分配6人戲份,戲劇沖突不錯,但整部電影背景基本就是這間屋子,對一些人來說就會顯得枯燥了。然而這是一部優秀而有深度的電影,敢這樣拍電影就顯示了這一點。
試試看吧。
軟體應該不難找吧,網路,verycd,或者emule,軟體下載網站
2. 1分鍾英語電影配音片段,一個人的。要有語音材料和台詞
1人1分鍾英語電影配音片段
《羅馬假日》學英語第1期:招待公主
Paramount News brings you special coverage ofPrincess Ann's visit to London.
派拉蒙新聞為大家特別報導安公主訪問倫敦的情況。
The first stop on her much publicised goodwill tourof European capitals.
這是其歐洲首都親善訪問的首站。
Thousands cheer a young member of one ofEurope's oldest ruling families.
民眾歡迎這歐洲古國的年輕成員。
She gets a royal welcome.
她受到皇室的款待。
After three days of continuous activity and a visit to Buckingham Palace.
完成三天活動和參觀白金漢宮後。
Ann flew to Amsterdam,
安公主飛赴阿姆斯特丹,
where she dedicated the new International Aid Building and an ocean liner.
主持國際援助大樓的開幕典禮及一艘郵輪的啟航儀式。
Then she went to Paris, attending many official functions,
然後前往巴黎出席多項官方活動
to cement trade relations between her country,
以加強她的祖國和西歐多國的
and the Western European nations.
貿易夥伴關系。
And so to Rome, the Eternal City
接著來到永恆之都羅馬,
where the princess's visit was marked by a spectacular parade,
有場面壯觀的巡遊供公主觀賞,
highlighted by the band of the crack bersaglieri regiment.
高潮是狙擊兵團樂隊的表演。
The smiling young princess showed no sign of the strain of the week's continuous publicappearances.
從公主的笑臉可知她經過一周的出訪活動,仍無疲態。
At her country's embassy that evening,
當晚,在大使館
a formal reception and ball in her honour
駐義大利大使為公主
was given by her country's ambassador to Italy.
特設盛宴和舞會招待貴賓。
語音材料: http://www.kekenet.com/menu/201209/197574_2.shtml
3. 有沒有好的英文電影介紹口語課要配音念台詞
前幾年出過的一個電影 叫馬達加斯加 是動畫片 裡面有四個動物 獅子 長頸鹿 斑馬 河馬 如果四個人配音的話 第一部剛開始 好像是7.8分鍾左右 它們在商量逃出動物園的那短挺有意思
本人比較喜歡這個電影 它還有第二部 可以去看看
4. 一些英語電影經典台詞.謝謝
經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。
Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。
Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。
There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.
To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。
And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選
So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍�6�1白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
5. 英語電影經典台詞
英語電影經典台詞:
一、肖申克的救贖
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicatebalance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you golooking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on theworld.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5、It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. 求英語原版電影配音,帶台詞,3-5分鍾,兩女對話
提供天生一對5分鍾片段,兩女對話,帶台詞,網盤地址見附件。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。
7. 電影配音經典台詞
這個不就是雙語字幕的嗎?放大看就能看清了...
8. 求適合配音的英語電影的台詞
破產姐妹 的
9. 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。