降臨電影英文台詞
❶ 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 。
1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 出自《阿甘正傳》
2、 You can't change the past. (過去的事是不可以改變的) 出自《獅子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本來就全靠運氣) 出自《泰坦尼克號》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中註定) 出自《西雅圖不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《亂世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救贖》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人為我,我為人人 出自《三個火槍手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》
http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html
附了網址 給你,那裡面還有很多的。
❷ 求最終幻想7降臨之子的電影英文對白 完整版~
已發
❸ 《降臨》這部電影里,有什麼讓你覺得驚艷的經典台詞
電影《降臨》講述了外星飛船來到地球的故事,艾米·亞當斯飾演的語言學家受雇於政府與外星人交流,了解他們此行的目的。以下是《降臨》經典台詞賞析的內容,希望對大家有所幫助。
但實際上,這部電影聚焦的是更深刻更宏大的主題:自由意志和個人責任。在《降臨》結尾的一個場景中,路易絲問未來的丈夫伊恩·唐納利:「如果你能看到你的人生從頭到尾慢慢展開,你會改變什麼嗎?」換句話說,如果你能預測到有些人最終會經歷痛苦,你最終會經歷失去他們的感覺,你會消除他們的存在,抹去和他們在這個世界上度過的時光嗎?
❹ 高分 求 電影 英文的 經典台詞
肖申克的救贖
1.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!記住,希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.生活可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙於真正的生活,就是一步步地走向死亡。
3.Fear can hold you prisoner ,hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
4.Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That』s institutionalized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
6.I have to remind myself that some birds aren』t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they』re gone. I guess I just miss my friend.
我不得不提醒自己有些鳥是不能關在籠子里的,他們的羽毛太漂亮了,當他們飛走的時候...你會覺得把他們關起來是種罪惡,但是,他們不在了你會感到寂寞,可是我只是想我的朋友了...
7.I find I』m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考,我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍;我希望......
8.There』s not a day goes by I don』t feel regret. Not because I』m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid』s long gone and this old man is all that』s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It』s just a bull**** word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don』t give a ****.
我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒有什麼可說的了。
❺ 誰有經典的英文台詞或電影前面的英語旁白之類的,謝謝了~
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
❻ 最終幻想7聖子降臨的電影的「英文」台詞
不如上射手網下載英文字幕
❼ 求電影最終幻想7降臨之子的英文片頭獨白台詞,還要譯為中文,發到我的郵箱:[email protected]|謝謝…
,[最終幻想VII:聖子降臨]
曾對這個世界有愛
和主人公們一同冒險的朋友
讓我們再度歡聚——。
毀滅與創造
人類何必總是重蹈覆轍
我很費解
人類無法直面回憶
所以美化它 誇大它
試圖用懷念來包裝疼痛以克服過去
所以你奪走媽媽
也是出於懷念?
是為了克服眼前的難題
你指星痕?
其實歸根到底是你們的錯
這樣啊
看來你也懼怕回憶
不 我只是...
健忘
PS:這個么?
❽ 英語電影的英文對白台詞
精彩對白Dr.Davis McClaren: When you climb a mountain, go up a river, The exciting part is not what you know is there. It's what you don't know. It's what you might find, and it's the same here. 戴維斯˙麥克萊倫博士: 當你登一座山,過一條河的時候,最精彩的部分不會是重復已知,而是發現未知,是你可能會發現什麼,在這里也一樣。 Jerry Shepherd: [to Maya] How's my best girl doing? 傑瑞:(對瑪雅說)我的好姑娘,今天怎麼樣? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jerry Shepard: Welcome to the bottom of the world, Doc. 傑瑞:歡迎來到世界盡頭,博士。 Charlie Cooper: Go any further south you'll fall off the planet. 查理:再往南走一點就會從地球上掉下去。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mindo: Never underestimate any living spirits will to survive especially when they're surrounded by family. Mindo:永遠不要低估任何生物的求生意志,尤其當它們有家人相伴的時候。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jerry Shepard: Those dogs are my family we can't just leave them out there. 傑瑞:這些狗是我的家人,我們不能丟下它們。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Davis McClaren: They saved my life these eight amazing dogs. 戴維斯:它們救了我的命,這八隻神奇的狗。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jerry Shepard: You gotta take chances for the things you care about. 傑瑞:為了你在乎的東西值得冒險。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jerry Shepard: I gotta get back there, I owe it to them. 傑瑞:我要回到那,我欠他們的。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jerry Shepherd: [Describing Buck] All brawn. Absolutely no brains. But we love him. 傑瑞:(說到巴克)非常強壯,完全沒大腦,但我們愛它。
❾ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
❿ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文
1、All life is a game of luck
生活本來就全靠運氣
——《泰坦尼克號》
2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局
——《泰坦尼克號》
3、Nothing destroys like poverty
沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了
——《泰坦尼克號》
4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know
這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧
——《肖申克的救贖》
5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine
監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。
——《肖申克的救贖》
6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it
人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中
——《肖申克的救贖》
7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying
反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死
——《肖申克的救贖》
8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
——《肖申克的救贖》
9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope
心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望
——《肖申克的救贖》
10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。
人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。
——《阿甘正傳》