英文電影動畫片大全雙語台詞
『壹』 求英文動畫片(片名,主人公,5句經典台詞)兩部
《功夫熊貓》
主角:熊貓阿寶
1.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
3.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles.
4.俗語說,
過去的,已經過去了
未來的,還未可知
現在,卻是上蒼的禮贈
那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it』s called the present (the gift)
5.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree shifu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it』s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7.你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
8.師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你趕走,
可你還是留下來了。
Why didn』t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。
我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,
或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。
可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。
我留下來,因為我以為,
如果還有人能改變我,
能讓我煥然一新,
那就是你--
中國最偉大的功夫師父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
9. 阿寶,天不遂人願,
況且這本不是天意,
阿寶,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召喚。
我們是面條家族,
血管中流著這樣的血。
I'm sorry things didn』t work out …
It』s just what it』s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
《冰河世紀》
主角:說話很快、渾身沒有光澤的樹懶錫德
喜怒無常的長毛象曼尼
一隻凶暴的劍齒虎迪亞戈
對橡樹果有著特別嗜好的著名犬齒松鼠斯科萊特
1 Sid: [about the baby] I bet he's hungry.
Manny: How 'bout some milk?
Sid: Ooh, I'd love some!
Diego: Not you. The baby.
Sid: Well, I ain't exactly lactating right now, pal.
Diego: You're a little low on the food chain to be mouthing off, aren't you?
Sid: [說那個嬰孩] 我敢打賭他肯定是餓了。
Manny: 來點牛奶怎麼樣?
Sid: 噢,我想來點。
Diego: 不是給你,是給這個小傢伙。
Sid: 恩,我現在還不能分泌乳汁呢,老兄。
Diego: 你是處於食物鏈太底端了,閉不了嘴是吧?
2 Sid: Hey, my feet are sweating.
Diego: Do we need a news flash every time your body does something?
Sid: 嘿,我的腳在出汗。
Diego: 難道每次你的身體發生點什麼我們就要聽你來個新聞快報嗎?
Manfred:他那樣是為了招人注意,別搭理他就是了。
《獅子王》
主角:獅子辛巴
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證
Manfred:He's doing it for attention. Just ignore him...
『貳』 三部英語動畫大片的經典台詞及翻譯
Love means never having to say you're sorrry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》)
There is no crying in baseball.
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》)
Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》)
Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》)
Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》)
I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》)
Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>)
Go ahead, make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》)
There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》)
I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》)
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
Well, nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》)
[COLOR=green]You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》)
Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》)
All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》)
May the Force be with you.
源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》)
Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night.
緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》)
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話么?(《計程車司機》)
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》)
I'm mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂的如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會在這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》)
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》)
I am big!It's the picture that got small.
我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》)
Show me the money
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》)
we stand alone,together
我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》)
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一
同服役。」 (《兄弟連》)
WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while
.And dying in your beds many years from now.
Would you be willing to trade?
All the days from this day to that,
for one chance,just one chance,
to come back here and tell our enemies
that they may take our lives,
but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」
威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽
終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」
「我們的自由!!!」
「我們的自由!!!」
在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》)
It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another .
-----------from Shawshank Redemption
經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
NO. 2 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
NO.3 Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
NO.4 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
NO.5 Sleepless in Seattle
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person』s voice.從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it』s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn』t love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you』re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they』re a perfect match.當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don』t is because I』m younger and pure. So I』m more in touch with cosmic forces.之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don』t want to be someone that you』re settling for. I don』t want to be someone that anyone settles for.我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn』t get to you? What would I have done without you? You』re my family. You』re all I』ve got.要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
『叄』 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容: 辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。 要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。
『肆』 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
『伍』 經典動畫英語電影對話
1.動畫《霍頓與無名氏》經典台詞
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's faithful one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
大象霍頓:我總是言必行,行必果。
老鼠莫頓:大象都是百分百說話算話的。
大象霍頓:這是我的原則,我的座右銘。
Katie: In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies.
刺蝟(?)凱蒂:在我的世界上,人人都是小馬駒,他們吃了彩虹之後就會啪地一下變成蝴蝶。
2.迪斯尼動畫經典台詞
1. Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely. - The Land Before Time
跟隨你心的指引吧。它總是低訴著前進的方向,所以請仔細聆聽。《大腳板走天涯》
2. "HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries - The Lion King
「哈庫那馬塔塔」……就是沒有煩惱的意思。《獅子王》
3. The past can hurt. You can either run from it or learn from it. - The Lion King
陳年往事固然傷人,但你可以選擇從中吸取教訓,或者遠遠地逃離。《獅子王》
4. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh
如果你要活到一百歲,那麼我只要活到一百歲差一天,這樣我就不用度過沒有你陪伴的分分秒秒。《小熊維尼》
5. Remember: Always let your conscience be your guide. - Pinocchio
記住:要憑著你的良心做事。《木偶奇遇記》
6. You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew you never knew. - Pocahontas
你自以為只有你那樣的才算是人類,必須長得像你同你一樣思維。但倘若你願跟隨用陌生人的腳步,你就會學到你從不明白的事情。《風中奇緣》
7. Nothing's impossible. - Alice In Wonderland
沒有什麼是不可能的。《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》
8. Hmm! Teenagers. They think they know everything. You give them an inch and they swim all over you! - Little Mermaid
哼嗯!小屁孩。總是自以為是。得寸進尺,趕明兒就游你頭上去了。《小美人魚》
9. I'm not worthless -- and I don't have fleas. - Aladdin
我可不是一無是處——我身上也不帶跳蚤。《阿拉丁》
10. All it takes is Faith and Trust - Peter Pan
只需要一些信仰和信念。《彼得·潘》
11. It's kinda fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney
做一些不可能的事情,其實挺好玩的。華特·迪斯尼
12.To die would be an awefully big adventure - Peter Pan
死亡是一場華麗異常的冒險。《彼得·潘》
13.Keep your chin up, someday there will be happiness again. - Robin Hood
抬起頭來吧,幸福快樂終有一天會重臨。《羅賓漢》
14. What do you do when things go wrong? Oh! You sing a song! - Snow White
事情不順利的時候要怎麼辦呢?哦,就唱歌吧!《白雪公主與七個小矮人》
『陸』 英文動畫大片英文片名及三句經典對白
《The Lion King獅子王》
When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰還會呢?
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
『柒』 歐美動畫電影經典台詞中英對照
導語:下面是我收集整理的歐美動畫電影經典台詞,看到這些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回憶呢?
歐美動畫電影經典台詞:
獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can’t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的`,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
怪物史萊克:
Shrek: Quick tell a lie!
史萊克:快點撒一個謊!
Pinocchio: What should I say?
皮諾曹:我該說什麼?
Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.
驢子:說一些瘋狂的事情...像"我正穿著女人的內褲"。
Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.
皮諾曹:嗯,好。我正穿著女人的內褲。
Pinocchio: [silence]
皮諾曹:(沉默)
Shrek: Are you?
史萊克:你正穿著(女人的內褲)嗎?
Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.
皮諾曹:我非常肯定沒有穿著(女人的內褲)。
Pinocchio: [nose extends] .
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.
驢子:這看起來就像你非常肯定穿著在。
Pinocchio: I am not.
皮諾曹:我沒有。
Pinocchio: [nose extends]
皮諾曹:(鼻子變長)
Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!
姜餅人:它是一個皮帶!
Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.
姜餅人:噢!它們是短褲!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是!
GIngy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
Pinocchio:Are not.
皮諾曹:不是.
Gingy:Are too!
姜餅人:是的!
功夫熊貓:
1.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
2.欲避之,反促之。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.
5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it’s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。