英文電影里的十句台詞
A. 10句感人至深的英文電影經典台詞
生活,讓我接觸的人很多很多,需要鼓勵和贊賞的人也有很多,但從來沒有對誰感動過,你是第一個,說不清為什麼,看見你就有一種從未有過的親和,回顧過去的很多很多,誰都感動不了我,只有你能讓我感覺親和,只有你給了我感動的感覺。今天我給大家分享一些影片中感人至深的 經典台詞 ,歡迎大家欣賞!
10句感人至深的英文電影經典台詞
1. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it’s called present!
昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》
2. If there’s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something。
如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》
3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you。
告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》
4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage。
時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》
5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face.You were right there for me。
在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》
6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go。
我想,我們的 故事 永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。 ——《卡薩布蘭卡》
7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind。
愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》
8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …
有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》
9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun。
要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主 日記 》
10. You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can’t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something,go get it。
不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》
B. 一部英文版電影的十句台詞。
1.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
2.欲避之,反促之。
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
4.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles.
5.俗語說,既往者之不鑒,來著尤可追!那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it』s called the present (the gift)
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it』s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7. 阿寶,天不遂人願,
況且這本不是天意,
阿寶,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召喚。
我們是面條家族,
血管中流著這樣的血。
I'm sorry things didn』t work out …
It』s just what it』s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
8.你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
9.師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你趕走,
可你還是留下來了。
Why didn』t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。
我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,
或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。
可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。
我留下來,因為我以為,
如果還有人能改變我,
能讓我煥然一新,
那就是你--
中國最偉大的功夫師父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
10,Enough talk~ let's fight!少廢話,決斗吧
11、There'e no charge for awesomeness or to attractiveness !!
牛人不收費,迷死人不償命~
12.我私家湯的絕密食材,就是…什麼都沒有。
認為它特別,它就特別了。
The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.
To make something special ,you just have to believe it』s special.
C. 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
D. 勵志英文電影經典台詞20句
1、《泰坦尼克號》(RMS Titanic)
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take lifeas it comes at you。
我認為生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它。你永遠不知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
2、《荒野獵人》(The Revenant)
AS long as you can still grab a breath, you fight.
只要一息尚存,就要血戰到底。
3、《勇敢的心》(Braveheart)
Every man dies, but not every man really lives.
每個人都會死,但不是每個人都曾真正的活過。
14、《洛奇》(Rocky Balboa)
Nobody is gonna hit as hard as life, but it ain』t how hard you can hit. It』s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It』s how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That』s how winning is done.
任何人可以攻擊地像人生考驗一樣地殘酷。但重點不是你出拳多有力。而是在於你能承受多重的打擊,而且繼續的走下去,在於你能程受更多的打擊並且繼續向前。這才叫做勝利!
15、《尋找佛羅斯特》(Finding Forrester)
Someone I once knew wrote that we walk away from our dreams afraid that we may fail or worse yet, afraid we may succeed.
我的一位故人曾經寫道:我們總是不斷遠離自己的夢想,因為我們害怕因為夢想而失敗,或者更糟的是,害怕因為夢想而成功。
16、《沙地傳奇》(The Sandlot)
Kid, there are heroes and there are legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart, kid, and you』ll never go wrong.
孩子,世上有英雄和神話。英雄死了會被人們記住,但是神話是永遠存在的。孩子,追隨你的心,你永遠都不會走錯的。
17、《哈利·波特與密室》(Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets)
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.
決定我們成為什麼樣人的,不是我們的能力,而是我們的選擇。
18、《花木蘭》(Mulan)
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
在逆境中盛開的花是最稀有、最燦爛的花朵。
19、《怪物史萊克》(Shrek)
After a while, you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are. 過不了多久,你就能學會別管別人怎麼看你,你只要相信自己就好。
20、《和平戰士》(Peaceful Warrior)
The accident is your training.Life is choice.You can choose to be a victim or anything else you'd like to be.Accept that you don't control what will happen to you.
車禍只是生活的一次考驗。你不能改變將要發生在你身上的東西。對於生活,積極的人會主動去採取行動,受害者會被動的接受。
E. 一部英語電影裡面的十句話
美國故事片《阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
5. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
6. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
7. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
8. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
9. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
10. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
F. 求十句經典英文電影台詞,說明來處,中英對照 。
1、 Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 出自《阿甘正傳》
2、 You can't change the past. (過去的事是不可以改變的) 出自《獅子王》
3、All life is a game of luck. (生活本來就全靠運氣) 出自《泰坦尼克號》
4、Destiny takes a hand.(命中註定) 出自《西雅圖不眠夜》
5、)Never let anyone know what you are thinking. 不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼。出自《教父》
6、We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人)出自《亂世佳人》
7、I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing! 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:汲汲而生,汲汲而死。 出自《肖申克的救贖》
8、Every man dies, not every man really lives. 每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過 出自《勇敢的心》
9、 The everyone is I, I is an everyone. 人人為我,我為人人 出自《三個火槍手》
10、I am big!It's the pictures that got small。 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。 出自《日落大道》
http://wenku..com/view/816797030740be1e650e9a6d.html
附了網址 給你,那裡面還有很多的。
G. 一部英文電影的十句經典台詞有哪些
1、I guess when you're young, you just believe there'll be many people with whom you'll connect with. Later in life, you realize it only happens a few times.
翻譯:年輕的時候你以為會和許多人心靈相通,但是後來你發現,這樣的事情一輩子只會發生那麼幾次。
2、I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, you can come to me about anything.
翻譯:我要你知道,我會一直在你身邊,你有任何事都可以來找我.
3、I have crossed oceans of time to find you.
翻譯:我跨越浩瀚的時間海洋來尋找你。
4、Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close, and asked if I will remember them. I've said,「Yes, I will remember you.」But the only one I've never forgotten, is the one who never asked.
翻譯:歲月匆匆,我愛上過很多女人。當她們緊緊擁抱我時,問我是否會記得她們。我會說「是的,我會記得你。」但唯一我從來沒有忘記的,是一個從來沒有問過我的人。
5、If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.
翻譯:如果你不出去走走,你就會以為眼前的就是全世界。
H. 電影經典英語名句
每一部經典的電影裡面都有一個動人的 故事 ,其中裡面一些經典的台詞名句總能讓人印象深刻。下面我為大家推薦一些電影裡面的經典英語名句,歡迎大家閱讀 收藏 !
10部優秀電影英語名句
1、This path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone
路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》。
2、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。 《黑客帝國》
3、WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——
" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 《勇敢的心》
4、If the people we love are stolen from us,the way to have them live on,is to remember them. Building burn,people die,but real love is forever. ——《The Crow》
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。 ——《烏鴉》
5、The past passed by, The future is not comeing yet, whatever it going to be, All we have is , is this,the present.
過去的已經過去了,而未來還沒有來臨,無論以後會怎樣,我們所能擁有的,只有這個,現在.
6、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。 《角鬥士》
7、"with great power there must come great responsibility" [SPIDER-MAN]
"有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任" [蜘蛛人]
8、The front is a dead end ,hope be turning cape
前方是絕路,希望在轉角
9、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something.You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something,go get it. (Will Smith)
別讓別人告訴你你不能做什麼,你有夢想,你就得保護它。人們自己做不成什麼事情,就想要告訴你你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。(韋爾 史密斯《當幸福來敲門〉)
10、The things you own, end up oweing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。 《搏擊俱樂部》
經典電影英語語錄閱讀
1、Gone With the Wind 《亂世佳人》
"... tomorrow is another day!"
“明天又是新的一天!”
【《亂世佳人》(1939)的結尾,命運乖舛的費雯麗站在樹下迎向陽光,說出這句百折不撓的名句。】
2、Titanic《泰坦尼克》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
Rose: "I promise."
Jack: "Never let go.
Rose: "I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go."
傑克:“我還有……還有一個心願,你……你……必須答應我要活下去,不……不能絕望,無論發生什麼,無論……有多艱難……快答應我,羅絲……答應我,一定做到,一定做到……”
羅絲:“我答應你……傑克……一定做到……一定……”
【即使再過一千年、一萬年,這樣“情真意切、感人肺腑、催人淚下”的話語也不會落伍於時代,因為它是人類崇高愛情的一種升華,是真愛的最高境界。】
3、《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
“我是邦德,詹姆斯•邦德。”
【007電影系列的招牌台詞。 此語是刺激“邦德迷”們腎上腺素加速分泌的最有效的“催化劑”(雖已用過19次),Fans伴隨著邦德一次次出生入死、一次次非凡艷遇、一次次化險為夷、一次次驚聲尖叫……邦德已成為Fans心目中不死的銀幕神話。】
4、Forrest Gump《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
阿甘:“媽媽常常說,生命就如同一盒朱古力,你永遠不會知道你將得到什麼。”
【這是阿甘經常提醒自己、“勸誡”他人的話。正是這句富含哲理的“箴言”激勵著善良真誠、樂天知命的阿甘腳踏實地、努力拚搏,並終由一名智障者變成了美國人心目中一個不朽的傳奇人物。】
5、The Terminator《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
T-800:“我會回來的!”
【阿諾先生在《魔鬼終結者》(1984)中怎麼也死不了,臨走前還撂下這句狠話。無需註解,事實上它已成為了阿諾周遊各地後,與Fans辭別時的標志“結束語”。】
6、THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION 《肖申克的救贖》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。
7、 《計程車司機》
You talkin' to me?"
你在對我說話嗎?
【勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞。】
8、《外星人》
"E.T. phone home."
E.T.打電話回家
【史匹柏的溫馨感人電影中,外星人E.T.會講英文。】
9、 《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
世界上再沒有地方像家一樣。
【小女孩桃樂斯歷經重重冒險,最後總算回到家。】
10、 《絕望主婦》
I have g myself up from dirt to afford these things, and no one is going to take them away from me!
我出身貧寒,努力工作才能買得起這些東西,沒人能從我這里把這些奪走!
12、《北非諜影》
"Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。
13、《 畢業 生》
"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?"
羅賓森太太,你正在挑逗我吧?
14、《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
“世界一切城市的一切酒店她都不去,偏偏要到我的店裡來。”(亨弗萊•鮑嘉)
15、《西雅圖夜未眠》
It's time to wrap it up.
節目的時間到了。
【當影片結尾父子兩人離開帝國大廈,而安妮面對著寂靜而空無一人的頂層時,觀眾無一不被感動。】
16、《兄弟連》
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
"No," I replied, "But I served in a company of heroes."
有一天我的小孫子問我“爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不……但我與英雄們一同服役。
17、《甜心先生》
Show me the money!
給我錢!
18、My best friend's wedding 《我最好朋友的婚禮》
Michael, I love you. I've loved you for nine years; I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it. Oh… Now I'm just scared. I… I realize this comes at a very inopportune time, but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy.
Michael,我愛你。九年來,我一直在心底深愛著你。我只是太傲慢、太害怕去承認我對你的感情。現在的我也是非常的害怕。Michael,我知道現在說這話也許不是時候,但是我還是要請你答應我的請求。選擇我,讓我做你的新娘,讓我帶給你幸福吧!
19、《哈姆雷特》
To be, or not to be- that is the question
生存或毀滅, 這是個必答之問題。
20、《大話西遊》
I have had my best love before, but I didn't treasure her. When I lost her, I fell regretful. It is the most painful matter in this world. If God can give me another chance, I will say 3 words to her --- I love you. If you have to give a time limit to this love, I hope it is 10 thousand years.
曾經有一段真摯的愛情擺在我的面前,我卻沒有珍惜,直到失去才追悔莫及。人世間最大的痛苦莫過於此。如果上天再給我一次機會的話,我一定會對那女孩說三個字:我愛你。如果非要在這段愛情前加個期限的話,我希望是一萬年。
21、《傲慢與偏見》
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
凡是有錢的單身漢,總想娶位太太,這已經成了一條舉世公認的真理。
22、羅馬假日 Roman Holiday
Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?
嗯,人生不會盡如人意,不是嗎?
23. 《女人香》
Some people live in a lifetime in a minute.
有人一分鍾里就度過了一生。
24. 《神探亨特》
You are under arrest for so and so reason. You have the right to remain silent. Anything what you say can and will be used in the court of law against you. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be provided to you.
你現在被捕了!你有權保持緘默,但你說的每句話將成為呈堂證供。你有權要求見你的律師。如果你沒有律師,我們將為你提供一名律師。
25、《蒙娜麗莎的微笑》
Come to class, do the work, or I'll fail you.
按時上課,做作業,要不然給你不及格。
26、《亂世佳人》
Frankly, my dear, I don't have a!
“坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。”
27、《愷撒大帝》
I come, I see, I conquer!
我來,我見,我征服!
28.《 愛情故事 》
love means never having to say you're sorry!
愛是永不言悔!
29、《星願》
The furthest distance in the world is not between life and death. But when I stand in front of you yet I don't say: "I love you " .
世界上最遙遠的距離不是生和死,而是站在你面前卻不能說:“我愛你”。
30、《日落大道》
I am big! It's the pictures that got small.
我很大!是畫面太小了。
經典電影哲理英語 句子
1、If there's magic in boxing...
如果 拳擊 運動中有訣竅的話...
2、...it's the magic of fighting battles beyond enrance...
那麼這種訣竅就是不停戰斗,超越耐力的極限...
3、...beyond cracked ribs, ruptured kidneys and detached retinas,
超越折斷的肋骨,破裂的腎臟和脫落的視網膜
4、It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you.
這種訣竅是為了別人無法了解的夢想賭上一切
———— 《百萬美元寶貝 》
5、Ernest Hemingway once wrote: “The world is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part. ”
海明威曾寫道:“這世界是個好地方,值得為其奮斗。我同意後半句。”
————《七宗罪》
6、Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
7、Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.
所謂命運不過是托辭,因為我們無法忍受所有事情的發生都是偶然的這樣的事實。
8、You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生
————《西雅圖夜未眠》
9、Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
不要讓別人告訴你,你不能做什麼。
10、You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can't do it. If you want something, go get it.
只要有夢想,就要去追求。那些做不到的人總要告訴你,你也不行。想要什麼就得去努力,去追求。
————《當幸福來敲門》
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典英語名言
2. 電影名言英語名言
3. 20句英語電影台詞
4. 魔獸電影經典台詞
5. 10句勵志感人經典台詞
I. 10句英語電影台詞
10句英語電影台詞如下:
愛麗絲夢遊仙境的幕後製作:
《愛麗絲夢遊仙境》取材自劉易斯·卡洛爾在1865年創作的經典童話故事《愛麗絲漫遊奇境記》以及1871年創作的姐妹篇《愛麗絲鏡中奇遇記》,蒂姆·波頓拍出的這部影片,從某種程度上來說應該是原版的續集。
在原著中並沒有和中國有關的元素,但好萊塢大片紛紛以中國元素作為賣點,所以在這次影片中加入了中國元素。影片結尾處,從仙境回到現實世界的愛麗絲拒絕了求婚,並說服父親將生意開展到遙遠的中國。最後愛麗絲等人坐上了通往中國的大船,在現實生活中展開新的探險之旅。