我愛你電影混剪合集英語
『壹』 急求英語原版電影經典對白 時長2分鍾左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那個適合你
1、 《泰坦尼克號》經典對白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……
(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中)
露絲:傑克,我愛你。
傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?
露絲:我覺得很冷。
傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。
傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。
露絲:我答應你。
傑克:永不放棄。
露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。
2、《亂世佳人》經典對白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要離開你,我親愛的。你現在唯一需要的是離婚!然後你的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳麗:不!不!你錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裡意識到我……我愛的是你,我就跑回家來告訴你。哦,親愛的,親愛的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳麗,請你別這樣。給我們分手之後留一點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後一點吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳麗:最後的一點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定一直是愛你的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼說你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希禮•威爾克斯怎麼辦呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你裝得可夠象的,一直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,一切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果你能做些讓步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳麗:我見到你非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳麗:可是當時你卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當你由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想著你會叫我到你身邊去,可你沒有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳麗:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我沒想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麼都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成你,小姑娘時代的你,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象你——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣你一樣。她走了,也把一切都帶走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這么說。我是那麼對不起你!我為每一件事後悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :親愛的,你真是個孩子。你以為只要說聲對不起,過去的一切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見你帶過的手絹。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪裡?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳麗:求你把我也帶上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厭倦了這里的一切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下一點美好優雅的東西。你知道我再說什麼嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳麗:我只知道我愛你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪兒去?我怎麼辦呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這一點兒也不關我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!一定有辦法讓他回來。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想一想!到底該怎麼辦呢?究竟什麼才有意義?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:你是不是想告訴我,凱蒂•斯佳麗•歐哈拉,塔拉對你毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恆不變的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我,盡管你自己並不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《羅馬假日》英文經典對白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在這里嗎,一個人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起--過了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
喬•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那麼你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
喬•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高興。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
喬•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
喬•布拉德雷:非常感謝。你的名字是什麼?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正傳》經典片段
You know it』s funny what a young man recollects. 『Cause I don』t remember being born. I don』t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don』t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年輕人的記憶很怪.我不記得自已怎麼出世,不記得第一次聖誕禮物是什麼,也不記得我第一次出去野餐是什麼時候,但我記得第一次聽到世界上最甜美的聲音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你願意,可以坐在這兒.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我從沒見過這樣美麗的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren』t you? What』s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎麼了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:沒什麼,謝謝你.我的腿很好,好極了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back』s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁邊,跟她一路上談個不停.除了媽媽外,從來沒有人跟我說
話,或者問我問題.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻還是什麼?
Gump: Mama says 「Stupid is as stupid does.」
阿 甘:媽說傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》對白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
6、《勇敢的心》經典對白
Uhh! 我們應該以牙還牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我們不能這么做! 這簡直就是去自殺!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 華萊士說的對!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主戰的貴族都在這次會議上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我們無法對付一支軍隊.
Not with 50 farmers. 我們只夠湊足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我們不一定要打敗他們, 只要和他們戰斗.
Now, who's with me? 現在,誰跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,華萊士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪兒?
I'm going with you. 跟著你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是嗎?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什麼?
I'm going to help. 我要去幫你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你會成為好幫手的,但是我要你留在這兒, 在我不在的時候照看好這地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不過 真正的男子漢還要會用腦子。我會回來看你的.
『貳』 請問大佬有紐約,我愛你2009年上映的由海登·克里斯滕森主演的高清視頻在線觀看資源嗎
《紐約,我愛你NewYork,ILoveYou》網路網盤高清資源免費在線觀看
鏈接:https://pan..com/s/1fel62tAQaTfHzB7RDPZ95w
導演:法提赫·阿金、伊萬·阿達勒、RandallBalsmeyer、艾倫·休斯、岩井俊二、姜文、謝卡爾·卡普爾、喬舒亞·馬斯頓、米拉·奈爾、娜塔莉·波特曼、布萊特·拉特納
編劇:埃曼紐·本比、TristanCarné、伊斯雷爾·霍洛維茨、HallPowell、詹姆斯·C·斯特勞斯、岩井俊二、喬舒亞·馬斯頓、亞力桑德拉·卡索維茨、傑夫·內桑森、安東尼·明格拉、娜塔莉·波特曼、費斯·阿金、伊萬·阿達勒
主演:海登·克里斯滕森、娜塔莉·波特曼、奧蘭多·布魯姆、克里斯蒂娜·里奇、李美琪、伊桑·霍克、克里斯·庫珀、羅賓·懷特、安東·葉利欽、奧莉薇·瑟爾比、布萊德利·庫珀、德瑞·德·瑪泰、希亞·拉博夫、朱莉·克里斯蒂、約翰·赫特、泰勒·吉蕾、舒淇、烏吾爾·宇傑爾、埃里·瓦拉赫、克蘿麗絲·利奇曼、安迪·加西亞、布蕾克·萊弗利、伊爾凡·可汗
類型:劇情、愛情
製片國家/地區:美國
語言:英語、俄語、依地語、粵語、法語、閩南語、漢語普通話
上映日期:2009-10-16(美國)
片長:103分鍾
又名:紐約我愛你、我愛紐約、NewYork,jet'aime
數不盡的摩天大樓,看不完的車水馬龍,這里便是不可思議的紐約。懷揣各種夢想的人們,來自不同地域,處於不同境遇,他們巧遇在街頭的小酒館,邂逅在街角的路燈下,因為好奇而交談,因為寂寞而吸引,在那個充滿巧合的城市,演澤著別樣的風情與不同浪漫。
本片由12個小短片混剪而成,是繼《巴黎我愛你》之後的第二部「愛情城市」系列電影。十二位導演用自己獨特的視角重新造訪這座城市,他們用自己獨特的方式展示了對於紐約的原創性看法。製片埃曼紐班畢伊表示此系列電影還將繼續推出,2010年他們的目標鎖定里約熱內盧和上海兩座城市。
『叄』 經典英語電影橋段
泰坦尼克號片段:
Rose: I love you Jack.
Rose:Jack,我愛你!
Jack: Don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.
Jack:別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
Rose: I'm so cold.
Rose:我很冷。
Jack: Listen Rose. You're gonna get out of here, you're gonna go on and make lots of babies, and your gonna watch them grow. You're gonna die an old... an old lady warm in her bed, but not here not this night. Not like this do you understand me?
Jack:聽著, Rose,...你一定能脫險,活下去... 生很多孩子,看著他們長大, 你會安享晚年...安息在暖和的床上, 而不是在這里, 不是今晚,不是這樣死去,明白嗎?
Rose: I can't feel my body.
Rose:我身體已經麻木了。
Jack: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
Jack:贏得船票...是我一生最幸運的事, 讓我可認識你,認識你真榮幸,萬分榮幸, 你一定要幫我,答應我活下去, 答應我,你不會放棄...無論發生什麼事,無論環境怎樣... Rose,答應我,千萬別忘了。
Rose: I promise.
Rose:我答應你。
Jack: Never let go.
Jack:不要食言。
Rose: I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.
Rose:我永不食言,永不食言,Jack。
還有 這個殺手不太冷:
Mathilda
瑪婷達
Don't you ever do that again
or I'll break your head.
不要再做這種蠢事,否則我打爆你的頭
You got that?
懂了嗎?
OK
好
I don't work like that.
It's not professional.
是我就不會那麼做,那不專業
There is rules.
這行是有游戲規則的
OK
好
And stop saying ''okay''
all the time!
還有不要總是說「好」
OK
好
Good.
很好
Listen, Mathilda,
you better be careful.
聽著瑪婷達,你得小心點
You can't just speak
to any guy off the street.
你不可以隨便跟街上的人說話
Leon, get a grip.
What's the big fucking deal?
里昂,上道點,這他媽沒什麼大不了的
I was just smoking a butt
while I was waiting.
我只是在等你的時候跟人家要根煙抽而己
I want you to stop cursing.
我要你停止講臟話
You can't talk to people
like that all the time.
你不能一天到晚跟人講臟話
I want you to make an effort
to talk nice.
我要你學著嘴巴干凈點
OK
好
And I want you to stop smoking.
It will kill you.
我要你戒煙.
那會殺死你的
OK
好
Stay away from him.
He looks like a weirdo.
離那傢伙遠一點,他看起來很古怪
OK
好
I'll be out in five minutes.
Stand where I can see you.
我還要進去,五分鍾後出來.
站在我可以看見你的地方
我能想到就這兩部耳熟能詳的了