簡愛2011版電影台詞英文版完整版
⑴ 求簡愛2011電影版中一句經典英文對白
And why must you leave? 那你為何要離開
Because of your wife. 因為你的妻子
I have no wife. 我沒有妻子。
But you are to be married. 但是你要結婚了
Jane, you must stay. 簡 你必須留下來
And become nothing to you? 留下來當一個對你無足輕重的人嗎
Am I a machine without feelings? 你當我是沒有感情的機器嗎
Do you think that because I am poor, obscure, plain and little 難道就因為我一貧如洗 默默無聞 長相平庸 個子瘦小
that I am souless and heartless? 我就沒有靈魂 沒有真心了嗎
I have as much soul as you and full as much heart. 我的心靈跟你一樣豐富 我的心胸跟你一樣充實
And if God had blessed me with beauty and wealth, 要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富
I could make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for I to leave you. 我本可以讓你對我不能自拔就像現在我對你一樣
I'm not speaking to you through mortal flesh. 我現在不是以血肉之軀和你說話
It is my spirit that addresses your spirit, 而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話
as if we'd passed through the grave and stood at God's feet, equal, 就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓 站在上帝腳下 彼此平等
as we are. 本該如此
As we are. 本該如此
⑵ 電影簡愛中的精彩台詞中英文
《簡愛》是一部很出名的作品中,主角簡愛也是一個很勇敢的女子,無論是在電影中,還是簡愛身上,都留下了無數精彩的台詞。以下是我為你精心整理的電影簡愛中的精彩台詞,希望你喜歡。
電影簡愛中的精彩台詞中英文【精選版】
1) Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate。人生苦短,不能用來記仇構建恨。
2) I have as much soul as you, -- and full as much heart! 我和你一樣有靈魂,一樣多的感情。
3) Miracles happen every day。古跡每天都在產生。
4) Rochester:I love you。 I love you!羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!
5) It made me look like a ck in water。它讓我如魚得水。
6) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots。我和珍妮形影相隨。
7) You think wrong! 你想錯了!
8) Stupid is as stupid does。蠢人做蠢事(天公疼核)。
9) Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒無為未來打算過呢。
10) It made me look like a ck in water。它讓我如魚得水。
電影簡愛中的精彩台詞中英文【最新版】
1) I must leave you。Jane:Let me go, sir。我必須離開你。簡:讓我走,先生。
2) I was messed up for a long time。這些年我一塌糊塗。
3) You just stay away from me please。求你離開我。
4) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do。去世亡是生命的一部門,是我們註定要做的一件事。
5) Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little,I am soulless and heartless? 你以為我窮、卑微、普通、渺小,就沒有靈魂沒有感情了嗎?
6) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away。你若遇上貧苦,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
7) I don't know if we each have a destiny,or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze。我不懂我們能否有著各自的運氣,還是只是隨處隨風飄盪。
8) Life was like a box of chocolates,you never know what you're gonna get。生命就像一盒巧克力,結果每每出人意料。
9) You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright。你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關住的,他們的羽毛太美麗了。
10) After Jane finds out Mr。 Rochester has an insane wife。簡發現後羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子。
11) Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get。生命就像一盒巧克力,結果每每出人意料。
12) You know some birds are not meant to be caged,their feathers are just too bright。你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在樊籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
13) I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze。我不懂我們能否有著各自的運氣,還是只是隨處隨風飄盪。
14) So come out at last。 You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone。 Not one word of reproach。Nothing。Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this。 Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world。What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life。總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。
15) Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!I have as much soul as you,and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you。你以為,因為我窮,默默無聞,長相,矮小,我就沒有靈魂沒有心嗎?你想錯了!我有一樣有靈魂,你和全盡可能多的心臟!如果上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我應該做它作為你難以離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。
16) I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,as we are!我不是通過自定義常規,甚至,也不是血肉之軀的你說話,現在,它是我的靈魂同你的靈魂;就好像既通過墳墓已經過去了,我們站在上帝腳下,彼此平等,因為我們!
17) Why you want to tell me that! She told you that has nothing to do with me。 Do you think I'm poor, not good-looking, without feelings? I will, if god had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I must make you to leave me as it is now for me to leave you! God did not so。 Our spirit is same, just like you with my grave, will equally by standing in front of god!你為什麼要告訴我!她跟你有沒有關系我。你以為我窮,不好看,沒有感情?我會,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我一定會讓你離開我,因為它現在是我離開你!上帝沒有這樣。我們的精神是一樣的,只是同樣喜歡你和我的墳墓,將站在上帝的面前!
18) There is something inside ,that they can't get to ,that they can't touch。That's yours。那是一種內在的東西,他們抵達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
19) Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love。 Don't take if away from me。你為什麼說我?要長一點懲罰我?簡,我已經受夠了!這是第一次,我發現我可以真正的愛。不要拿,如果離我而去。
20) I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly,is that no courage of the sea,years later I discovered,not the bird flies past,but not the other side of the sea,and had no waiting我以為小鳥飛不過滄海,是以為小鳥沒有飛過滄海的勇氣,十年以後我才發現,不是小鳥飛不過去,而是滄海的那一頭,早已沒有了等待。
21) If god had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me as it is now for me to leave you。如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我應該做它作為你難以離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。
22) And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you。 如果上帝賦予我美貌和財富,我一定要使你難以離開我 , 就像現在我難以離開你。
23) Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things。 And no good thing ever dies。希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的東西。而且沒有好東西會消逝。
24) Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance。世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
25) There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch。 That's yours。有一種內在的東西,他們到達不了,他們不能碰。這是你的。
26) Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance。世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
27) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!難道就因為我一貧如洗,默默無聞,長相平庸,個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了——你想錯了,我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸一樣充實!
28) Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?A machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup?你以為我會留下來甘願做沒事吧?你以為我是一架機器?一個沒有感情的機器?並能容忍別人把一口麵包從我嘴裡搶走,把一滴活水從我杯子里潑掉?
29) I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh; it is my spirit that addresses your spirit;just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal, -- as we are! 我不在用世俗老套的東西跟你說話, 也不是用我的肉體跟你說話, 是我的靈魂在向你的靈魂呼喚, 就如同你跟我經過墳墓, 同樣站在上帝面前, 就像現在的我們!
30) So come out at last。 You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone。 Not one word of reproach。Nothing。Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this。 Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world。What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life。所以終於出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。沒有責備,沒有一個字是說對我的懲罰?我不是故意傷害你這樣的。你相信嗎?我不會傷害你,不是針對世界各地是我做的?坦白一切我可能也失去了我的生活。
31) Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you。 But He did not。 But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal。你為什麼對我講嗎?什麼是你和她對我?你以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?我答應你,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓它作為您難以離開我,現在,因為它是我離開你。但他沒有。但我的靈魂能夠同您,彷彿我們都經過了墳墓,平等的天堂之前站了起來。
小說簡愛內容簡介
簡·愛是個孤女,她出生於一個窮牧師家庭。不久父母相繼去世。
幼小的簡·愛寄養在舅父母家裡。舅父里德先生去世後,簡·愛過了10年倍受盡歧視和虐待的生活。舅母把她視作眼中釘,並把她和自己的孩子隔離開來,從此,她與舅母的對抗更加公開和堅決了,簡被送進了羅沃德孤兒院。
孤兒院教規嚴厲,生活艱苦,院長是個冷酷的偽君子。簡·愛在孤兒院繼續受到精神和肉體上的摧殘。由於惡劣的生活條件,孤兒院經常有孩子病死,她最好的朋友海倫在一次大的斑疹傷寒中去世了。這次斑疹傷寒也使孤兒院有了大的改善。簡·愛在新的環境下接受了六年的 教育 ,並在這所學校任教兩年。由於譚波爾兒小姐的離開,簡·愛厭倦了孤兒院里的生活,登 廣告 謀求家庭教師的職業。桑菲爾德庄園的女管家聘用了她。庄園的男主人羅切斯特經常在外旅行,她的學生是一個不到10歲的女孩阿黛拉·瓦朗,羅切斯特是她的保護人。
一天黃昏,簡·愛外出散步,邂逅剛從國外歸來的主人,這是他們第一次見面。以後她發現她的主人是個性格憂郁、喜怒無常的人,對她的態度也是時好時壞。整幢房子沉鬱空曠,有時還會聽到一種令人毛骨悚然的奇怪笑聲。一天,簡·愛在睡夢中被這種笑聲驚醒,發現羅切斯特的房間著了火,簡·愛叫醒他並幫助他撲滅了火。
羅切斯特回來後經常舉行家宴。在一次家宴上向一位名叫英格拉姆的漂亮小姐大獻殷勤,簡·愛被召進客廳,卻受到布蘭奇母女的冷遇,她忍受屈辱,離開客廳。此時,她已經愛上了羅切斯特。其實羅切斯特也已愛上簡·愛,他只是想試探簡·愛對自己的愛情。當他向簡·愛求婚時,她答應了他。
在婚禮前夜,簡·愛在朦朧中看到一個面目可憎的女人,在鏡前披戴她的婚紗。
第二天,當婚禮在教堂悄然進行時,突然有人出證:羅切斯特先生15年前已經結婚。他的妻子原來就是那個被關在三樓密室里的瘋女人。法律阻礙了他們的愛情,使兩人陷入深深的痛苦之中。在一個凄風苦雨之夜,簡·愛離開了羅切斯特。在尋找新的生活出路的途中,簡·愛風餐露宿,沿途乞討,歷盡磨難,最後在澤地房被牧師聖·約翰收留,並在當地一所小學校任教。不久,簡·愛得知叔父去世並給她留下一筆遺產,同時還發現聖·約翰是她的表兄,簡·愛決定將財產平分。聖·約翰是個狂熱的教徒,打算去印度傳教。他請求簡·愛嫁給他並和他同去印度,但理由只是簡·愛適合做一位傳教士的妻子。簡·愛拒絕了他,並決定再看看羅切斯特。她回到桑菲爾德庄園,那座宅子已成廢墟,瘋女人放火後墜樓身亡,羅切斯特也受傷致殘。簡·愛找到他並大受震動,最終和他結了婚,得到了自己理想的幸福生活。
猜你喜歡:
1. 簡愛經典英文台詞
2. 電影中的經典示愛台詞30句
3. 經典電影經典台詞
4. 經典英語電影對話
5. 簡愛中最經典的話
⑶ 簡愛經典語錄中英文的
簡愛裡面的一些語錄都很經典。但是你有沒有想過為什麼這些語錄會流傳到現在呢?以下是我為你精心整理的簡愛經典語錄中英文,希望你喜歡。
簡愛經典語錄中英文【精選版】
天主會把咱們身旁最佳的工具拿走,以提示咱們獲患上的太多!
God will take away the best tools from us, so that we can get too much!
我放棄了祈禱,設想了一個更謙卑的祈求,祈求變化,祈求刺激。
I gave up my prayer, conceived a more humble prayer, and prayed for change.
暴力不是消除仇恨的最好辦法,同樣,報復也絕對醫治不了傷害。
Violence is not the best way to eliminate hatred, as well as revenge is absolutely not heal damage.
我的原則從來沒有受過訓練,由於缺乏照料,所以有可能長歪了。
My principles have never been trained, because of lack of care, it is possible to long crooked.
每個人以自己的行為向上帝負責,不能要求別人承擔自己的命運。
Each person is responsible for his own behavior, can not ask others to bear their own destiny.
你以為,因為我窮、低微、不美、矮小,我就沒有靈魂沒有心么?
Do you think, because I am poor, humble, not beautiful, short, I have no feelings?
暴力不是消除仇恨的最好辦法--同樣,報復也絕對醫治不了傷害。
Violence is not the best way to eliminate Hatred - the same way, revenge is absolutely not heal damage.
我們的精神是平等的。就如你我走過墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Our spirit is equal. Just as you and I have passed through the grave and stood before God as equals.
在羅沃德度過的一個季度,彷彿是一個時代,而且並不是黃金時代。
My first quarter at Lowood, seemed an age, and not the golden age.
暴力不是消除仇恨的最好辦法——同樣,報復也絕對醫治不了傷害。
Violence is not the best way to eliminate Hatred - the same way, revenge can not cure injury.
誰說現在是冬天呢?當你在我身旁時,我感到百花齊放,鳥唱蟬鳴。
Who says it's winter now? When you are beside me, I feel All flowers bloom together. birds singing cicadas.
簡愛經典語錄中英文【最新版】
我越是孤獨,越是沒有朋友,越是沒有支持,我就得越尊重我自己。
The more I am lonely, the more I have no friends, the more I do not support, I have to respect myself.
夜晚和清晨不再出現加拿大式的低氣溫,險些把我們血管里的血凍住。
The night and early morning no longer appear in the Canadian style of low temperatures, almost the blood of our blood vessels frozen.
天上有多少星光世間有多少女孩但天上只有一個月亮世間只有一個你。
How many stars are there in the sky there are many girls but there is only one moon in the sky and there is only one you.
要自愛,不要把你全身心的愛,靈魂和力量,作為禮物慷慨給予,浪費在不需要和受輕視的地方。
To love yourself, don't put love you with all my heart, soul, and strength, as a gift to give generously, waste is not required and despised.
有些人,會讓人覺得,世界上無人捨得對她不好。然而,這個人,就是得不到她一直盼望著的好。
Some people, it will make people feel that no one willing to her in the world is not good. However, this person, that is, she has been looking forward to the good.
和一個生活習慣有很多差異的人戀愛不要緊,結婚要慎重,想想你是否可以長久忍受彼此的不同。
And a living habits of many people have a lot of differences in love does not matter, marriage should be careful, think about whether you can long enre each other's different.
即使整個世界恨你,並且相信你很壞,只要你自己問心無愧,知道你是清白的,你就不會沒有朋友。
Even if the world hate you, and I believe you are bad, as long as you have a clear conscience, know that you are innocent, you would not be without friends.
能被你的同伴們所愛,並感覺到自己的到來能給他們增添一份愉悅,再沒有什麼快樂能與此相比了。
Can be loved by your peers, and feel their arrival can give them a pleasure to add a pleasure, there is no happy to be able to compare with this.
不論何時何地,海倫都向我證實了一種平靜而忠實的友情,鬧別扭或者發脾氣都不會帶來絲毫損害。
No matter when and where, Helen has confirmed to me a kind of quiet and faithful friendship, the trouble or the temper will not bring the slightest damage.
像一個渴得快死的人所體會到的歡樂,明知道自己爬進的泉水已經下了毒,卻偏要俯身去喝那聖水。
Like a thirsty and dying people feel joy, knowing that he climbed into the spring had been poisoned, but must stoop to drink the holy water.
我感了到一種從未有過的奇特的自由和勝利感,彷彿撐破無形的束縛,終於爭奪到了出乎意料的自由。
I was feeling a strange kind of freedom and a sense of victory that I had never had before, and I finally got to the surprise of freedom.
不管多大多老,不管家人朋友怎麼催,都不要隨便對待婚姻,婚姻不是打牌,重新洗牌要付出巨大代價。
No matter how old, no matter how family and friends, do not treat marriage, marriage is not playing cards, re shuffle to pay a huge price.
簡愛小說寫作特點
小說設計了一個很光明的結尾--雖然羅切斯特的庄園毀了,羅切斯特自己也成了一個殘疾人,但我們看到,正是這樣一個條件,使簡·愛不再在尊嚴與愛之間矛盾,而同時獲得滿足--她在和羅切斯特結婚的時候是有尊嚴的,當然也是有愛情的。
這本小說告訴我們,人的最美好的生活是人的尊嚴加愛,小說的結局給女主人公安排的就是這樣一種生活。雖然我們覺得這樣的結局過於完美,甚至這種圓滿本身標志著膚淺,但是我依然尊重作者對這種美好生活的理想--就是尊嚴加愛,畢竟在當今社會,要將人的價值=尊嚴+愛這道公式付之實現常常離不開金錢的幫助。人們都瘋狂到似乎為了金錢和地位而埋沒愛情。在窮與富之間選擇富,在愛與不愛之間選擇不愛。很少有人會像簡這樣為愛情為人格拋棄所有,而且義無反顧。《簡·愛》所展現給我們的正是一種化繁為簡,是一種返璞歸真,是一種追求全心付出的感覺,是一種不計得失的簡化的感情,它猶如一杯冰水,凈化每一個讀者的心靈,被認為是人生追求的二重奏。
猜你喜歡:
1. 簡愛經典英語句子摘抄
2. 電影簡愛中的精彩台詞中英文
3. 簡愛中的經典英文句子
4. 簡愛的經典英語段落
5. 簡愛的經典語錄大全集
⑷ 簡愛電影台詞英漢對照
簡愛是一部帶有自傳色彩的長篇小說,它闡釋了這樣一個主題:人的價值=尊嚴+愛。以下是我為你精心整理的簡愛電影台詞英漢對照,希望你喜歡。
簡愛電影台詞英漢對照【精選版】
1) I have not been trampled on.我從未像這樣被人摧殘過
2) I have not been petrified.我從沒有這樣傷心過
3) I have not been excluded from everyglimpse of what is bright.從來沒有像這樣看不見一絲希望
4) I have known you, Mr. Rochester,我能理解您 羅徹斯特先生
5) and it strikes me with anguish to betorn from you.離開您使我非常痛苦
6) Then why must you leave?那為何要離開?
7) Because of your wife!因為你的妻子!
8) I have no wife.我沒有妻子
9) 0But you are to be married.但是你要結婚了啊
10) Jane, you must stay.簡 你一定要留下
簡愛電影台詞英漢對照【最新版】
1) And become nothing to you?然後讓你對我視若無物?
2) Am I a machine without feelings?難道我是一個沒有情感的機器嗎?
3) Do you think that because I am poor,obscure, plain and little難道我貧窮默默無聞 長相平庸 瘦小
4) that I am soulless and heartless?就沒有靈魂和感情嗎?
5) I have as much soul as you and full asmuch heart.我和你一樣有靈魂和感情
6) And if God had blessed me with beautyand wealth,並且如果上帝賦予我美貌和財富
7) I could make it as hard for you toleave me我也可以讓你離不開我
8) as it is for I to leave you.就如同我離不開你一樣
9) 0I'm not speaking to you through mortalflesh.不是我的肉體凡胎在和你交流
10) It is my spirit that addresses yourspirit,我是在用靈魂和你交流
11) as if we'd passed through the graveand stood at God's feet, equal,as we are.就像我們魂歸主後 站在上帝的面前 我們是平等的
12) As we are.我們是平等的
13) I am a free human being with anindependent will,我是一個擁有自由意志的人
14) which I now exert to leave you.我現在決意要離開你
15) Then let your will decide yourdestiny.那就讓你的意志來決定你的命運吧
16) I offer you my hand, my heart.我把我的手 我的心都交給你
17) I ask you to pass through life at myside.我請求你陪我共度餘生
18) You are my equal and my likeness.我們是平等的 你是我的摯愛
19) Will you marry me?你願意嫁給我嗎?
20) Are you mocking me?你是在嘲笑我嗎?
簡愛電影台詞英漢對照【熱門版】
1) Do you doubt me?你是在懷疑我嗎?
2) Entirely!當然了!
3) Your bride is Miss Ingram.你的新娘是Ingram小姐
4) Miss Ingram? Ingram小姐?
5) She is the machine without feelings.她才是沒有情感的機器
6) It's you. You rare, unearthly thing.是你 超凡脫俗 世間罕見
7) Poor and obscure as you are,出身寒微 默默無聞
8) 0please accept me as your husband.請接收我做你的丈夫
9) I must have you for my own.為了我自己 我必須要娶你
10) You wish me to be your wife?你希望我做你的妻子?
11) I swear it.我發誓
12) You love me?你愛我嗎?
13) I do.是的
14) Then, sir, I will marry you.那麼 先生 我願意嫁給你
15) We've been good friends, haven't we?我們是好朋友 不是嗎?
16) Yes, sir.是的先生
17) I've a strange feeling with regard toyou,我對你有一種奇怪的感覺
18) as if I had a string somewhere undermy left ribs,就像我左肋有一根線
19) tightly knotted to a similar string inyou.緊緊地和你肋部的那根弦連在一起
20) And if you were to leave,如果你一定要走
21) I'm afraid that cord of communionwould snap.這條線就會斷掉
22) And I've a notion that I'd take tobleeding inwardly.我想我會因此而心碎
23) As for you, you'd forget me.至於你 會忘記我吧?
24) 0How?怎麼忘記?
25) I have lived a full life here.這里有我全部的生活
26) Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate生命太短促,不能用來記仇蓄恨
27) There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們抵達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
28) Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果每每出人意料。
29) Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在產生
30) It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
31) I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們能否有著各自的運氣,還是只是隨處隨風飄盪。
32) 0Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
33) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!難道就因為我一貧如洗,默默無聞,長相平庸,個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了——你想錯了,我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸一樣充實!
34) I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting我以為小鳥飛不過滄海,是以為小鳥沒有飛過滄海的勇氣,十年以後我才發現,不是小鳥飛不過去,而是滄海的那一頭,早已沒有了等待
35) You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在樊籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
36) Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and little,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart!And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God's feet,equal,- as we are!
難道就因為我一貧如洗默默無聞長相平庸個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難舍,我不是根據習俗常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!”
猜你喜歡:
1. 簡愛經典英文台詞
2. 簡愛經典語錄
3. 《簡愛》經典語錄
⑸ 《簡愛》經典英文句子,最好帶中文翻譯。
簡:別,別讓我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡。說你嫁給我。Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
簡:你是說真的?You mean it?
羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
羅切斯特:總算出來了。你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如去死。So come out at last. You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
簡:你已經失去我了,愛德華。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
羅切斯特:為什麼跟我說這些?繼續懲罰我嗎?簡,我已經受夠了!我生平第一次找到我真正的愛,你不要把她拿走。Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
簡:我必須離開您。I must leave you.