哈利波特電影英語台詞摘抄
Ⅰ 求哈利波特7部電影的每一部中英對照台詞,每一部5句。
1、《哈利•波特1》
Once it comes,you have to face it bravely
該來的總歸會來,一旦它來了,你就必須勇敢地去面對
I'm just dead reading,and a little bit of cleverness
我不過是死讀書,再靠一點兒小聰明
There are more important things: friendship and courage
還有更多重要的東西:友誼和勇氣
It's like after a long day,you can finally go to bed
死亡實際就像是經過漫長的一天之後,終於可以上床休息了
People like to choose the things that are not good for them
人類偏偏就喜歡選擇對他們最沒有好處的東西
2、《哈利•波特2》
Now,Harry you must know all about Muggles,tell me,what exactly is the function of a rubber ck
哈利,你一定很懂麻瓜。告訴我,那個橡皮鴨到底是做什麼用的。
It's not much,but it's home
不是很大,但總是個家。
Voldmort killed my parents,he was nothing more than a murderer
伏地魔殺了我的父母,他不過是個殺人犯,沒什麼了不起。
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself
不敢直呼對方的名字只會加深你的恐懼。
Dobby can only be freed if his master presents him with clothes
只有主人送衣服給多比時,多比才能自由。
3、《哈利•波特3》
Innocent blood shall be shed and servant and master shall be reunited once more
無辜的人會流下鮮血,奴僕和主人會再次相逢
I would die,rather than betray my friends
我寧願死,也不會背叛朋友
I will never forget the first time I walked through those doors,it will be nice to do it again as a free man
我永遠不會忘記第一次走進學校的感覺,以自由之身再度走進去感覺一定很好。
A child"s voice however honest and true,is meaningless to those who"ve forgotten how to listen
小孩子所說的話就算是事實,也無足輕重,尤其是對那些不善聆聽的人。
He will return tonight He who betrayed his friends whose heart rots with murder
將會在今晚回來。今晚,那個背叛朋友的人、心靈被腐蝕的殺人兇手會平安逃走。
4、《哈利•波特4》
Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it
暫時使疼痛變得更麻木,只會使你最後感覺疼痛時疼得更厲害。
Only when we unite can we be strong. If we split,we will be vulnerable
我們只有團結才會強大,如果分裂,便不堪一擊。
Time will not meet your wishes,but will speed up its progress It's a strange thing
時間總是不會滿足你的願望,反而會加快它的前進速度。這真是一件奇怪的事。
Dark and difficult times lie ahead ,soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy
黑暗和困難籠罩著前行的道路,很快我們就要在正確的和輕松的進行選擇。
If you want to know what a man's like,take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,not his equals
如果你想了解一個人的為人,就要留意他是如何對待他的下級的,而不能光看他如何對待與他地位相等的人。
5、《哈利•波特5》
There is no denying the signs that the mysterious man has come back
種種跡象表明,神秘人已經回來了,這是無法否認的
I've been teaching here for 16 years. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do that
我在這里教了16年,霍格沃茨就是我的家,你不能這么做
If you want everyone to know it,the best way is to ban it
如果想要每個人都知道它,最好的辦法就是禁止它
What you fear is fear itself
你所恐懼的是恐懼本身
Just because you have only one teaspoon of feelings doesn't mean everyone is like this
你自己只有一茶勺的感情,並不代表人人都是這樣
6、《哈利•波特6》
You should be honored Cissy,as should Draco
你應該感到榮耀,西茜,德拉科也是。
I don't believe you,She wants me looked at。They think I'm different
我不信,她想讓我去看病,他們覺得我跟別人不一樣。
I was chosen for this,out of all others,me
在這么多人當中,他只選了我,我。
You're blinded by hatred
你是被仇恨蒙蔽了雙眼。
Why is it,that whenever anything happens,it's always you three
為什麼每次有什麼事發生,總是你們三個在場。
7、《哈利•波特7》
It is the quality of one's faith,not the number of believers,that determines one's success
決定一個人是否成功的是其信仰的質量,而不是信徒的數量
Victory depends on the will of the fighters,not the number of followers
勝利,取決於戰斗者的意志,而非跟隨者的數量
Only stupid people can show their feelings freely
只有愚蠢的人才會自負的隨便流露自己的情感
This mirror can't teach us knowledge or tell us the truth
這面鏡子不能教給我們知識,也不能告訴我們實情
People spend time in front of him,obsessed with what they see
人們在他面前虛度時日,為他們看到的東西而痴迷
Ⅱ 哈利波特英文經典台詞
如果你沒有看清它的腦子藏在什麼地方,就永遠不要相信自己會思考的東西。
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.
——《密室》第18章:多比的報償
伏地魔製造敵意和沖突的手段十分高明,我們只有表現出同樣牢不可破的友誼和信任,才能與之奮斗到底。只要我們團結一致,習慣和語言的差異都不會成為障礙。
Lord Voldemort's gift for spreading discord and enmity is very great. We can fight it only by showing an equally strong bond of friendship and trust. Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.
——《火焰杯》第37章:開端
如果你想殺掉哈利,你就必須把我們三人都殺死!
If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!
——《阿茲卡班囚徒》第17章:貓,老鼠和狗
與史上最邪惡的魔頭作對有什麼好處?就是為了拯救無辜的生命!死了總比背叛朋友強!
What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever existed? Only innocent lives! Died rather than betray your friends!
——《阿茲卡班囚徒》第19章:伏地魔的手下
我絕不會去投靠黑暗勢力!
I'm never going over to the Dark Side!
——《魔法石》第16章:穿越活板門
我不過是用功和一點小聰明——但還有更重要的——友誼和勇氣。
Me! Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery.
——《魔法石》第16章:穿越活板門
為了我們,送她下地獄吧,皮皮鬼。
Give her hell from us, Peeves.
——《鳳凰社》第29章:就業咨詢
反抗你的敵人需要過人的勇氣,而在朋友面前堅持自己的立場,需要更大的勇氣。
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
——《魔法石》第17章:雙面人
如果有什麼辦法讓所有人都讀到這本書,最好的辦法就是禁止它!
真相是一種美麗又可怕的東西,需要格外謹慎地對待。
The truth,it is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
——《魔法石》第17章:雙面人
該來得總會來,來了我們必須接受。
What would come, and he would have to meet it when it did.
——《火焰杯》第37章:開端
只有當學校里所有的人都不再相信他(鄧),他才是真的離開了。
He will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to him.
——《密室》第14章:康奈利·福吉
表現我們真正的自我,是我們自己的選擇,這比我們所具有的能力更重要。
It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
——《密室》第18章:多比的報償
在相片中,他們永遠都會幸福地揮著手,卻不知道他們今後的命運
都是原文,還差兩句,有時間再找。