喜劇英語電影40個句子
⑴ 英語電影句子摘抄
英語電影句子摘抄如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。敏氏(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930。
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933。
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
15、原文:「You talking'to me?」
出處:羅伯特德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976。
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
⑵ 英語電影台詞佳句
1.英語電影中的經典對白,句子(優美動人)
《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。
把你的心交給我吧。4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。 6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。 8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。 10.We're women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. 12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路? 13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》 1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this. 努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。
埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。 2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life. 你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定。 4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice. 從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真愛過的人很難再戀愛。 6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40. 你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears. 你是我聽過的最帥的男士。 8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you? 為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人? 9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match. 當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。
因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。 10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運。 12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces. 之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. 我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。 14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got. 要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
2.英語電影經典對白單詞句子
樓上的那句蠻經典的最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」《終結者》I'll be back.《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西) Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠) In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)。
3.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
4.給我10部英語電影的好詞好句摘抄
只找了7部
1.飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西
2.Titanic
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
3.The lion king
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
4 dead poet society
Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
5.Jane Eyre
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
6.The Shaw shank Redemption
I Guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying!
我想這是一個非常簡單的選擇。要麼就是生存下去,要麼就選擇死亡。
7.the pursuit of happiness---my favorite^^
You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它
People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
5.英語電影對話里的,十句經典台詞
All life a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣. Titanic里的。
Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 亂世佳人 里的
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it? --羅馬假日
"There's no place like home." --綠野仙蹤
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. --卡薩布蘭卡
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men. --我不是天使
The end,is only the beginning. --美夢成真
A man who is not a father will never be a real man. --教父 說得好對!
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry. --愛情故事
Do you think because I am poor, obscure, plain and little I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! -- I have as much soul as you and fully as much heart. - Jane Eyre 我最愛的小說
You make me want to be a better man! ---盡善盡美
Your heart is free, you can follow her! --勇敢的心 我最喜歡的電影之一
6.英語電影經典對白單詞句子
樓上的那句蠻經典的
最經典的嘛就是《阿甘正傳》的:Life is like a box of cholocate,you never know what you will go to get.
Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
《簡愛》:If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! ' -------如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
《終結者》I'll be back.
《love story》Love means you never have to say you're sorry。
《亂世佳人》:Tomorrow is another day.
還是同樣的出處:Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
7.英語電影名言
律政俏佳人中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。
8.一部英文電影的好詞好句
我覺得《阿甘正傳》很棒的。
給你一些台詞吧,都是我自己邊看邊摘錄的:回答形式:句子+翻譯+賞析1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) 這句話就是說,生活總是給你一些驚喜和一些未知,你要學會接納和品嘗,才能擁有生活的美好.2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事=傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) 要相信沒有什麼是不可能的,只要努力著,奇跡就在你身邊.4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水) 5.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪) 飄盪著的難道就是不好的命運嗎?上帝給了我們這樣的命運,我們要用不同的視角來看待它,也許,你會發現,這樣也是一種美好.6.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) 我們不要畏懼死亡.畏懼死亡的人,永遠學不會如何生存.7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進) 生命中有太多的背負,我們如果不能卸下這些背負,就永遠學不會享受生活的一點一滴.8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光) 這句寫景色的真的不錯~10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至專) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承諾的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛細雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(誇獎別人一定要把這句話掛在嘴上) 就是說要真誠的贊賞別人16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和別人沒有任何的不同) 人人生來是一樣的,後天的努力使人們變得不同,所以,做你自己,不要總是羨慕別人.17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西) 一雙好鞋會帶著一個人到美好的地方去,所以從鞋子就可以看出一個人的性格和所處的環境.18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情)愛情其實很簡單,不聰明的人也可以理解~19.I want to go home (我想回家) 這是每個人心裡的話吧,不管你身在何方~20.I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)23.You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我) 如果離開我會給你帶來更美好的生活,那麼請你離開我。24.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開) 要知道自己面對的是什麼 25.run,Forrest,run。
(阿甘,快跑,快跑。)
這部電影非常非常不錯的,也許我摘錄的句子你並不喜歡,所以最好自己去看看,2個小時品味一部好電影,還可以完成老師的課題,何樂而不為呢?你說是不是?評論 。
9.在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
⑶ 著名英文電影台詞大全_著名英文電影句子台詞
在觀看英文電影的時候,也讀到了許多 經典台詞 。下面就讓我來為大家一一盤點著名英文電影台詞吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜歡!
著名英文電影台詞:《剪刀手愛德華》
1、配合你瞬息萬變的容顏。
With your changing face.
2、放下來!請不要再接近!
Put down! Please do not close!
3、這是我一生中最難忘的經歷。
This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.
4、無論如何,愛德華都是特殊的。
In any case, Edward is special.
5、他手腳真的那麼俐落,才一下午功夫?
His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?
6、你讓我無法思考,你是媽媽的寶貝女兒。
You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.
7、對少女一點概念也沒有,她們最瘋狂了。
There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.
8、我們要讓他能夠了解現實,大家別再鬧了。
We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.
9、他給他造了器官,心臟,頭腦,以及一切。
He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.
10、戰時受的傷,使我沒了知覺一點知覺也沒有。
In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.
11、又不是要來很多人,鄰居們都是很和藹可親的。
Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.
12、他要你自食其力,養成獨立,以後你會更感激他。
He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.
13、我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
14、如果我沒有刀,我就不能保護你。如果我有刀,我就不能擁抱你。
If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
著名英文電影台詞:《阿甘正傳》
1、奇跡每天都在發生。
Miracles happen every day.
2、糟糕的事難免會發生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
3、媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
4、我不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
6、通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
7、人的一生都會花很多時間在無聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
8、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
9、你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
11、以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
12、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
13、媽媽說過,要往前走,就得先忘掉過去。我想,這就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.
14、我分辨不出哪裡是天空開始的地方,哪裡是地面開始的地方。那麼美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
15、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什麼口味。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
16、我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們只不過都是在風中,茫然飄盪。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
17、一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.
18、我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.
19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
著名英文電影台詞:《英國病人》
1、美麗和傷痛總是在一個 故事 里共生、糾纏。
Beauty and pain are always in a story.
2、歌手不過是一個聲音,聲音的背後是群山巍峨。
The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.
3、我知道你會回來,把我抱起,迎風屹立。我已別無所求。
I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.
4、你會愛我度過我的餘生嗎?不,我會愛你到我生命的盡頭。
Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.
5、起初相愛會顯得緊張,柔情似水,不顧一切,因為心如烈火。
New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.
6、哈納想了解英國病人,融進他的思緒,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。
She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.
7、你的呼吸聲是雨聲,在我死前,多麼渴望甘霖能再次降落我的臉龐。
Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.
8、你最恨什麼?他問。謊言,你呢?佔有,他說,當你離開時,就忘了我吧。
What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.
9、我已別無所求,只想跟著你漫步天國,和朋友們一起,去一個沒有地圖的樂土。
I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.
10、有些部落在起風的時候,會朝著風亮出他們的手心。他們相信只要在恰當的時機這么做,就可以轉移風向。
Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.
11、在一半的時間里,我不能沒有你,在另一半的時間里,我又覺得無所謂,這不在於我愛你多少,而在於我能忍受多少。
In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.
12、我們想了解一些事情,想要把前因後果搞清楚,談話者引誘我們,用語言引我們入瓮。我們迫切想成長和改變,我們想探索未知的世界。
We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.
13、她在黑暗的走廊劃起一根火柴,點燃了蠟燭。燭光照亮了她的雙肩。她跪了下來,雙手放在大腿上,吸進了硫磺的氣味。他想像著自己吸進了光明。
She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.
14、工兵又坐在窗檯—上。如果他能穿過房間去觸摸她一下,英國病人就會清醒的。但是他們之間橫亘著危險又錯綜復雜的距離。他們之間橫亘著非常寬廣的世界。
Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.
15、戰爭時的背叛被幼稚地拿來與和平時期人們的背叛做比較。墜入愛河的人陷入對方的氣質之中。或緊張或溫柔的話語,粉粹了一切,又創造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃燒著。
The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.
16、一個 愛情故事 與那些失魂落魄的人無關,但是與那些找到那顆鬱郁寡歡的心的人有關,在偶然碰到的時候,身體愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他無法入眠,也無法從容應對。它消耗了自己和過去。
A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.
17、普基腦中會充滿她的影子。當他工作的時候,他的世界總是充滿著清晰和諧的音樂,而人類世界都消失了。他並不指望有多麼舒適,他只是想和她在一起,在這間屋子裡守候著她。他不再承認自己的缺點,也不願意把自己的缺點暴露給對方。
In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.
18、對於你無法擁有的,你只是逃避,或轉移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失敗了,你就拿另一件事當寄託,沒有任何事情能改變你。你站在我面前,有時是那麼漠然,有時又那麼沉默,好像只要暴露一點你的個性,就是對你自己最大的背叛。我知道我無法改變你,所以我離開你。
For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.
19、我信這些東西。當我們遇見心上人,我們的心靈會有一部分像個歷史學家,帶點書獃子氣,會想像或者記起曾經在哪裡見過這個人,曾經和她在不經意間擦肩而過。就像克里夫頓也許一年前在哪裡為你開過門,卻錯過了自己的命運。然而我們身體的每一部分都必須為那個人做好准備,所有的分子都朝同一個方向奔去,於是慾望升騰。
I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
著名英文電影台詞:《泰坦尼克號》
1、你跳,我就跟著跳。
You jump, I jump.
2、生活本來就全靠運氣。
Life is full of luck.
3、要讓每一天都有所值。
To make every day value.
4、能不能給我們留一條生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
5、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
6、沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了。
Nothing can destroy the will of the will.
7、我寧願當他的婊子也不願做你的妻子。
I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.
8、我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
9、愛情是值得追求的,金錢是不可或缺的。
Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.
10、別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?
11、只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
As long as you have the money, they will be with you.
12、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
13、如果我們不能在一起,生活還有什麼意義?跟我私奔吧。
If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.
14、我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.
15、如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.
16、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.
17、上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚,死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
18、你怎麼能接受他的求婚?就算他有萬貫家財,你怎麼能和其他人一樣和不愛的人結婚?有了愛又怎麼樣?你明天就要走了。
How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.
19、你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大,你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是象這樣的死去。
You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.
20、我既沒錢,又沒房產,完全仰賴我那個古怪的瘋子舅舅,我還不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。簡,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也許不值一提。這讓我來決定。
I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
著名英文電影台詞:《飛屋環游記》
1、能和一個人坐在一起而不必交談真好。
It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.
2、你是我晚上睡覺前最想聊天的人,我愛這種感覺。
You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.
3、我愛你是因為你是我晚上睡前最後一個想說話的人。
I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.
4、當我決定和你度過下半輩子時,我希望我的下半生趕快開始。
When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.
5、愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗時候給你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.
6、當我買本新書,總是先讀最末頁,如此,若在我讀完前死去,便能知道答案是什麼。哦,我的朋友,這便是黑暗面!
When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!
7、我愛你當外面71華氏度的時候還感冒,我愛你用半個小時點三明治,我愛整天和你在一起然後在我衣服上能聞到你的香味,我還愛你是每晚睡前我最後一個想說話的人。
I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.
8、我愛你在暖和的天氣感冒,我愛你用一個小時來點菜,我愛你皺著眉看我,好像我是個瘋子一樣,我愛跟你分別後仍然縈繞不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,並非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我來這里是因為發現,若你要跟某人共度餘生,那麼餘生越快開始越好。
I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.
猜你喜歡:
1. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
2. 英語經典電影台詞摘抄
3. 電影英語經典台詞精選
4. 50句英語電影台詞
5. 50句經典英文電影台詞
6. 阿凡達中英文台詞大全
7. 唯美英文電影經典台詞
8. 電影經典英文台詞對白
⑷ 英文電影經典台詞
20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:
背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。
Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.
http://..com/question/21113917
⑸ 喜劇片英語怎麼說
問題一:喜劇的英文怎麼說 edy我們高一有學過funny movie會不會是中國式的英文
問題二:喜劇用英語怎麼說 Comedy
喜劇,喜劇電影
問題三:喜劇片的英語怎麼說? 還有恐怖片等 喜劇片edy
恐怖片horror film 。horror movie
懸疑片suspense film。Thrill。Mystery
動作片action movie。actioner。action film
科幻片science fiction film。science fiction movi戶。fi film
劇情片feature film。story film。Drama
青春片youth film
歌舞片MUSICAL FILM
家庭片Family films
文藝片literary film。lterary flm。literacy film
罪案片Crime movie
武俠片sword *** en film。soword *** enfilm。Martial Arts
愛情片affectional film
戰爭片war movie
災難片disaster
驚悚片thriller
紀錄片newsreel
問題四:電影英語怎麼說 電影,用英語說是,(一).cinema [5sinimE]它是個名詞
1.(=[美] movie theater) 電影院
2.電影, 影片
3.電影業; 電影製片技術
go to cinema
看電影去
(二)film
[fil亥]
n.影片, 電影
(三)movie
[5mu:vi]
n.
[常用復][英俚、美口]電影(院); 影片
[the movies][口][總稱]電影; 製片業; 電影事業
問題五:「英文電影」和「英文電視劇」用英語怎麼說? 你問的有些只不過是不同語法的表達,而其他的則是不同意思。以下是詳細的譯釋:
English films 英國電影 / 英語電影 films in English 說英語的電影
TV plays 電視話劇 (不同類的電視劇統稱)
TV series 電視劇集 (一套連續的電視劇)
TV episode 電視劇的回數 (即中文的第幾回)
soap opera 肥皂劇 (也可作連續劇)
希望我的解釋會令你明白。
問題六:一部滑稽的喜劇片用英語怎麼說?如題 謝謝了 A funny edy
問題七:電影有多少種類型?用英語怎麼表達? 電影類型(Film Genres) 喜劇片 edy 驚悚片 thriller 冒險片 adventure film 愛情片 romance film 紀錄片documentary恐怖片 horror film 動作片 action movie *** 片 crime & gangster film 科幻片 science fiction film 音樂劇 musical film史詩片 epics/historical film敘事片 Narrative movie戰爭片 war movie *** ethical movie 卡通片 cartoon預告片 Trailer 歌舞片 musical film西部片 western movie
問題八:我喜歡經典的故事片和喜劇片 用英語怎麼說? I like the classics and edies.
問題九:電影「上映」用英語怎麼說 每家電影院都上映不同的電影。:
Each of the theaters has different movies.
昨天晚上我去看了那部新上映的電影,但它很差勁,我不喜歡。:
I went to see that new film last night but it was no great shakes and I don't remend it.
圖書館里有為孩子們講故事的地方;現在的圖書館里,還設有電影上映廳。還有什麼別的嗎?
We would go and they have story telling for children with children's books;And they have movies now,and what else?
新的「洛基」電影何時上映?
When is the new Rocky movie e out?
那部老片子再度上映了。
The old film was revived.
這部影片已上映五天。
The film has run for five days.
那部電影正在幾家戲院上映中。
The movie is playing at several theaters.
有一部好片子正在那家電影院上映。
There's a good picture on a功 the cinema.
該部影片預定在紐約的兩家戲院上映。
The film was booked to play two theaters in New York.
問題十:電影用英語怎麼寫 film
movie
⑹ 電影中的英語短語句子
電影雖然主角不同,劇情卻是大同小異。下面是我給大家整理的電影中的英語短語句子,供大家參閱!
電影中的英語短語句子:英文電影優美短句
《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
電影中的英語短語句子:英文電影優美句子
《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
電影中的英語短語句子:電影中常見的包含西方文化的英文短句
有些句子我們在電影裡面經常聽到,但對於它們的確切意思可能並不是很了解,下面我們一起來看幾個這樣的句子吧!
1. Have at you!
如果外國夫婦請你到家裡吃飯,看著一桌豐盛的酒席,你問他們可以開始吃了嗎,他們通常會說"Sure. Have at it."(當然,吃吧)。當兩個小孩子在相互追逐玩樂,互相打鬥的時候,一個通常會主動碰了一下另一個,然後說"哈哈,打到你了!",翻譯過來就是"Have at you!"
2. Good night, sleep tight.
這句話大家可能都認識,但是如果我說"Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite."可能你就不太明白了。這句話通常都是家長對自己的小孩子說的話,其起源眾說紛紜。不過這有點像兒時的童謠,很押韻,像:Good night, sleep tight/ Wake up bright/ In the morning light/ To do what's right/ With all your might.之類的。
3. She is a has-been.
有一次我在酒吧里談論Britney Spears的時候,我朋友Tomas就說: "Well, Britney Spears is a has-been, Lady Gaga is hot nowadays."(布蘭妮早就過氣了,Lady Gaga現在很火。),不過,我回了他一句"Well, it's better to be a has-been than a never-was."(曇花一現也比默默無聞強啊!),他也不得不點頭認可。
這就是口語。恰當的用好簡單詞也能出奇制勝。像Something is off-key.(這事兒有些不對頭/蹊蹺。)、Mr.Know-it-all is humbled.(你這個"萬事通"這回可砸牌子啦!)、Don't be such a goody-goody.(不要跟個老好人似的誰也不得罪。)等等。
4. Mud in your eyes.
我們在敬酒的時候都知道用"Bottoms up!"、"Cheers!"、"Here's a toast to you!",其實還有一句就是"Here's mud in your eyes!"。這句話通常是在幽默輕松的環境來用的,多表示"祝你好運"。
其實西方還有一句諺語和飲酒有關,那就是:Beer before liquor, you'll never be sicker; but liquor before beer and you are in the clear。字面翻譯就是"喝完啤酒再喝白酒你就不會清醒,不過喝完白酒再喝啤酒你仍舊清醒"。從我
個人的經驗來看,I second that(我贊成這句話)。這句話也可以翻譯成"由淺入深難,由深入淺易"或"由儉入奢易,由奢入儉難"。
5. Do you respect me in the morning?
這是我許多年前在三里屯酒吧和一個外國友人一邊喝酒一邊shoot the breeze(神侃)的時候他教給我的,至今我沒用出去過,不過在電影里倒是遇到過幾次。這種情況多發生在party或bar里,當一個男孩和一個女孩彼此hit it off(聊得來),到了最後,男孩子如果鼓足了勇氣ask the girl to come to his house,這個女孩通常會問到這句話。因為她不希望是one night stand(一夜情)。這句話可以這樣理解,就是:"你是認真的嗎?"
⑺ 英語電影短句子摘抄
1. 英語電影短句
英語電影短句 1.請給我200句經典英文電影中的英文句子
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. 那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。 3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies. 希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。 2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。 4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots. 我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future? 你有沒有為將來打算過呢? 6.You just stay away from me please. 求你離開我。 7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water. 它讓我如魚得水。 9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。 11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally——like on a breeze. 我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》 1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 2.I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。 4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。 6.You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。 8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。 四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you. 我要像你一樣就好了。 3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。 5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady. 先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid. 我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。 7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman. 9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again! 即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了! 10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me. 現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。 11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。
不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。 五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》 1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world. 我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵) 3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。
把你。
2.急需一些英語電影中的經典句子
english.com.cn">.cn
里邊有很多聽力MP3,電影,小說,可以去看看
-- 英語電影經典對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine
3.《我不是天使》
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.
4.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you
will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I\'ll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you\'re gonna get."
Mother: It\'s my time. It\'s just my time. Oh, now, don\'t you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we\'re all destined to do. I
didn\'t know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I\'m going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn\'t always what one likes, istn\'t it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There\'s no place like home."
3.求與電影有關的經典英語句子
1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。
在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I'll go home, and I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) 。
you must 。 do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不。
但我與英雄 們一同服役。
" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。
年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 簡:您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。
可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。 Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal. 簡:讓我走,先生。
Let me go, sir. 羅切斯特:我愛你。我愛你!I love you. I love you! 簡:別,別讓我干傻事。
No, don't make me foolish. 羅切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。
說你嫁給我。 Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me. 簡:你是說真的?You mean it? 羅切斯特:你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。
(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine. 簡發現羅切斯特先生有個精神失常的妻子之後。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife. 羅切斯特:總算出來了。
你把自己關在房間里一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。
什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就。
4.英文電影里有名的句子
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
電影:阿甘正傳
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂
電影:愛瑪
你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?
如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!
就象我現在難於離開你一樣!
電影:簡愛
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
這不叫權利,這叫正義。
而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
電影:辛德勒名單
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!
電影:四根羽毛
我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,
因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。
除非我們即將死去。
電影:美國美人
"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」
「生命就是如此。」
電影:這個殺手不太冷
第一、不要叫她溫柔。
第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事
第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她會非常喜歡;
第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;
第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;
第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;
第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.
電影:我的野蠻女友
當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。
電影:《安妮•霍爾》
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
電影:肖申克的救贖
我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉
別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧
電影:教父
一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛
電影:菊花香
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
電影:卡薩布蘭卡
我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.
電影:愛你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
電影:Gone with the wind
<;斷背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾瑪>
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
5.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)。
6.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying. 譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. 譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. 譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free. 譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized. 譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream. 譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。 9.The sun in the head, like a free man.譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。那就是——希望。
7.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。
8.在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
⑻ 電影中的經典英語句子
1、心中有戲,目中無人。
Play mind, defiant.
2、似醉非關酒,聞香不是花。
Not like drunk wine, not a flower.
3、人,得自個兒成全自個兒。
Man, got to be himself.
4、我是假霸王,你是真虞姬。
I'm a fake overlord, you are really concubine.
5、如果你不相信我,怎麼幫助我。
If you don't believe me, how can I help.
6、他不是我父親,他是我的愛人。
He's not my father. He's my lover.
7、原來失去記憶就等於失去靈魂。
The original loss of memory is tantamount to losing the soul.
8、生活很簡單,作出選擇,絕不回頭!
Life is simple, make choices, never look back!
9、時間向前走,我還往後看做什麼?
Time to move forward, I also look forward to what?
10、凡是要走的路啊,都是必經之路。
All the way to go ah, are the only way.
11、將來誰要娶了你不是奴隸就是孫子!
Who will marry you in the future is not a slave is a grandson!
12、我太年輕了,甚至不懂怎麼去愛她。
I am too young to know how to love her.
13、總是有要照看的東西。你還有時間。
There's always something to look after. You still have time.
14、人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。
Life is simple, make a decision and don't regret it.
15、可以流血可以流汗但是不可以流淚。
You can sweat and sweat, but you can't shed tears.
16、成年人的生活里,沒有「容易」二字。
Alts in the life, there is no "easy" two words.
17、無論報仇還是報恩我都會和你在一起。
I will be with you no matter or revenge.
18、我們人類更關心的是擁有,而不是存在。
We human beings are more concerned with owning, rather than being.
19、我們為什麼會跌倒,是為了學會站起來。
Why do we fall, is to learn to stand up.
20、我和你要無比堅強的走過人生的每一條路。
I and you have to be very strong through the road of life.
21、爸爸,你不過去嗎?你過去了我就過去了!
Dad, are you not in the past? You passed me by!
22、定義你的不是你的本質,而是你的所作所為。
Your definition is not your nature, but the doings of your.
23、有的時候,事情發生了,就沒有辦法回頭了。
Sometimes things happen, there is no way back.
24、不要黑暗,不要躲藏,不要山洞,追隨光明。
No dark, do not hide, do not follow the light.
25、只有面對真正的自我,才能獲得真正的自由。
Only to face the true self, in order to obtain the real freedom.
26、你真正是誰並不重要,重要的是你的所做所為。
Who you are is not important, important is what you've done.
27、**合該在床上有情,戲子,只能在台上有義。
The bitch of love, on the bed of actors, only have meaning in taiwan.
28、你為什麼對我如此吝嗇?我需要愛,或是死亡?
Why are you so mean to me? I need love or death?
29、男人錢多錢少不重要,找一個知冷知熱疼你的。
Men less money is not important, find a Zhilengre hurts you.
30、最好的愛情就是,在你離開之後,我活成了你。
Love is the best, after you leave, I live you.
31、如此多的知識,你可以解開這個宇宙以外的序列。
So much knowledge, you can unlock the sequence of the universe outside.
32、你得陪我襯衫!你什麼時候還我襯衫?我襯衫呢?
You have to accompany my shirt! What time do you have my shirt? My shirt?
33、當你和罪犯同流合污,你是不是也開始同情他們?
When you lived among the criminals, did you start to sympathize with them?
34、因為是心甘情願地沉溺,即使死亡也無須被拯救。
Because it is the most willing to inlgence, even death is not to be saved.
35、我有一個特別好的女朋友,她跟我的男朋友好了。
I have a very good girlfriend, she told my boyfriend.
36、人有人路,妖有妖道,你為什麼總跟我過不去呢。
People road, a Yao demon with me, why do you not go.
37、這個世界那麼狡猾,你不狡猾一點,怎樣混下去。
This world is so cunning, you are not a little cunning, how to get along.
38、使沙漠顯得美麗的,是它在什麼地方藏著一口水井。
The desert is beautiful, is it hides a well in what place.
39、這就是邪惡的天性,屆時,骯臟的生物會不斷涌現。
This is the evil nature, then, dirty creatures will continue to emerge.
40、所有的大人都曾經是小孩,雖然,只有少數的人記得。
All grown-ups were once children, although few of them remember.
41、時間會過去的,生活的強勁足以背負起我們所有的人。
Time past, life is robust enough to carry all of us.
42、不過,在學校和社會里,擅長學習就是最重要的武器。
However, in the school and the society, good at learning is the most important weapon.
43、要不要挑戰既有的法則,進化再進化,取決於我們自己。
Would you like to challenge the existing rules, evolution and evolution, depends on our own.
44、生活才不是生命荒唐的編號,生活的意義在於生活本身。
Life is not life ridiculous number, the meaning of life is life itself.
45、最可怕的地方,不是殺人,而是讓一個人,迷失了自己。
The most terrible place, not to kill, but let a person lose myself.
46、窮,不是說你口袋裡面有多少,而是說你心裏面有多少。
Poor, not say how many in your pocket, but how many of your heart.
47、真相有時之所以難以被接受,是因為謊言聽起來美好多了。
The truth is sometimes difficult to accept, because it sounds much better.
48、為什麼我們往往要等到眼前的事物即將消失才會懂得珍惜?
Why do we often have to wait until things lost only know how to cherish?
49、地方雖小,可在那裡我睡得安心,而且那裡還有我的朋友。
Is a small place where I can sleep at ease, and there are my friends.
50、那凄涼的戰地上只會長出虛偽種下的荒草,或者挖苦滋生的花朵。
The desolate battlefield only grow a false weeds, or dig breeding flowers.
51、我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於分開以後,我將自己活成了你的樣子。
The deepest love I think, later than apart, I will live as you like.
52、我不得不說我愛你,因為我愛你。我可以永遠不見你,因為我愛你。
I have to say I love you, because I love you. I can never see you, because I love you.
53、藍魔手札上說,找到了真正的愛情,不管是人是魔,根本沒有分別。
Ramos said the letter, find true love, no matter who is no magic, respectively.
54、世界是一片海,命運是風,所有的相遇和離別,不過是瞬間的波濤。
The world is a piece of sea, fate is the wind, all of the meeting and parting, but a moment's waves.
55、只有用心靈才能看得清事物本質,真正重要的東西是肉眼無法看見的。
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly the essence of things, what is essential is invisible to the eye.
56、你穿著虞姬的戲服,你畫著虞姬的裝束,你以虞姬的方式結束了自己。
Are you wearing a Yu Ji costume, you painted Yu Ji's costume, you in the way of Yu Ji ended his.
57、不要以為我不懂愛情,我的胃知道。它以前老是痛,現在確是暖暖的。
Do not think that I do not understand love, know my stomach. It was always painful, is now warm.
58、這就是你的現狀,你對它不滿意,那是因為人生本來就不是令人滿意的。
This is your current situation, you are not satisfied with it, it is because life is not satisfactory.
59、我夢到的愛情,總是離我那麼近,可是我站在你身邊,你卻總是一言不發。
I dream of love, always so close to me, but I stand beside you, but you always not to utter a single word.
60、記憶到底是什麼?原來,我們什麼都戰勝不了,之前是命運,之後是回憶。
What is memory? Originally, what we can conquer, before is the fate, after is the memories.
61、人是會變的,但如果別人變了,未必是別人錯了,問題是我們自己沒有進步。
People can change, but if someone else has changed, is not necessarily wrong, the problem is that we have no progress.