很感人的電影英文翻譯
㈠ 這部電影很感人,孩子們都被感動的流淚了翻譯
The film is very moving, the children were moved to tears. 有沒有需要的關鍵詞?或者舉行要求? 望採納
㈡ 「我喜歡這部電影的原因是因為它非常感人」,幫忙翻譯成英文,謝謝。
The reason why I like this film is that the film is very moving.
㈢ 這個電影很吸引人,情節既感人又有意義所以人們很喜歡。翻譯成英語用love.... because
People love this movie very much because it is attractive and it's plot is touching and meaningful.這不是唯一的翻譯也有其他翻譯表達可以參考
㈣ "感人的電影"用英語怎樣翻譯
a moving movie
㈤ 說出幾部英語電影中你認為最感人的台詞(英文台詞並附上中文意思,標明誰說的)謝謝
You jump, I jump. --jack, titanic 泰坦尼克。你要跳,我也跟著跳
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.-- forrest gump, Forrest Gump. 阿甘正傳。媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠也不知道你下一次會碰到什麼
I guess that's what happens at the end, you start thinking about the beginning. --Mr. Smith, Mr. And Mrs. Smith 史密斯夫婦,我想走到了結局,我們就開始想起了開頭
Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by. --Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean 加勒比海盜。閉上眼睛,想像這一切都只是場惡夢。我就是這么撐過的。
Tell you what. The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it. --jack Twist. Brokeback mountain 斷背山。知道嗎,其實有的時候我不可抑制地想念你。
㈥ 這部電影非常感人,我看了好幾遍 英語翻譯
The movie was quite touching,and I have seen it for several times.
I was touched by a film, which I have seen for several times.
I was so touched by this movie that I have seen it for several times.
注意:感人的表達方式有很多,常用:touch,move的變形,看電影的表達是:see a movie/film
再就是是時態,前一句可用一般現在時,可用一般過去時,但建議用一般過去時,表示過去,後一句要用現在完成時。
㈦ 求幫忙翻譯「我喜歡這部電影的原因是這部電影非常感人」,謝謝。
can anyone please translate this sentence "I love this movie because it is very emotional, thanks bitches
㈧ 那真的是一部很感人的電影。翻譯成英文
that is a moving movie
㈨ 這部電影太感人了。翻譯成英文
I was touched/moved by this movie.
根據英文的表達方法,表達成人被感動了比較好。
㈩ 翻譯 這是我看過的電影中最感人的一個
This movie is the most touching movie I've ever seen.
換成touching,估計要好一些