暮光之城電影台詞英語
① 鋼鐵俠和暮光之城的經典英文對白
暮光的:
英文台詞:
I'd never given much thought to how I would die.
我從來沒有想過自己會怎麼死。
But dying in the place of someone I love,seems like a good way to go.
但是死在自己愛的人的懷里看起來是一個不錯的選擇。
那個是追羚羊的。
So I can't bring myself to regret the decision to leave home
所以我不會對我離開家的決定感到後悔
I would miss Phoenix
我會想念鳳凰城的。
I'd miss the heat
我會懷念那裡的炎熱
I would miss my loing,erratic,harebrained mother
我會想念我摯愛的,偏執的,粗心的媽媽
And her new husband
和她的新老公
But they want to go on the road,so I'm gonna spend some time with my dad,and this will be a good thing,I think .
但是他們要去旅行,所以我要去和我爸爸住一段時間,我覺得這會是一件好事。
Jim Rhodes: You're not a soldier.
Tony Stark: Damn right I'm not. I'm an army.
吉姆·羅德斯:你不是軍人。
托尼·斯塔克:該死的我當然不是,我是一支軍隊。(超強的戰鬥力)
Tony Stark: Is it better to be feared or respected? And I'd say is it too much to ask for both?
托尼·斯塔克:被害怕和被尊敬,哪個更好一點?如果我說都想要,會不會有點貪心?
Virginia 'Pepper' Potts: What's going on here?
Tony Stark: Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've ever caught me doing.
「小辣椒」維吉尼婭·波茨:發生什麼事了?
托尼·斯塔克:得了,你抓到我乾的壞事多了,這次算不了什麼。(托尼在一次戰斗中遍體鱗傷並無法順利卸除裝甲,此情形被小辣椒看到)
Tony Stark: [reading the newspaper] Ironman? That's kinda catchy.
托尼·斯塔克(讀報紙):叫鋼鐵俠?比較容易記吧。(實際上鋼鐵俠的裝甲並不是用鋼鐵做成的,而是合金~~~)
然後就是Fool Moon了
上面都是bella說的 中間 她媽媽說了一句ok
她老公說了一句 Guys I love you both but we have a plane to catch,