英語口語考試電影片段
『壹』 有關影視的英語口語對話
【 #英語口語# 導語】電影是一種表演藝術、視覺藝術及聽覺藝術,是利用膠卷、錄像帶或數位媒體將影像和聲音捕捉,再加上後期的我工作而成。以下是 無 整理的有關影視的英語口語對話,歡迎閱讀!1.有關影視的英語口語對話
Tom:Hi,what are you doing?
燃仿嗨,你在干什麼?
Bob:Nothing special,just watching the movie.
沒什麼特別的,就看看電影。
Tom:What movie are you watching?
在看什麼電影?
Bob:The Speed. Have you seen that?
《生死時速》,你看過沒?
Tom:Yeah,The movie Speed is the most exciting film I've ever seen.
看過,電影《生死時速》是我看過的緊張刺激的片子。
Bob:I feel the same way.
我也有同感。
Tom:In this movie,I like Jack,he is a resourceful man.
迅段租電影里,我比較喜歡傑克,他足智多謀。
Bob:Anyway, Dennis Hopper's character is somewhat complex and his performance is excellent.
不管怎麼說,丹尼斯?霍伯的人物性格有些復雜,表演也很精彩。
Tom:I heard he started in filmdom when he was 19 years old.
我聽說他19歲就踏入影壇了。
Bob:Yes,he is a good actor.
是的,他是個好演員。
2.日常英語口語句子
you make me jump! 你下了我一跳!
we better get going! 馬上就走
time is running out! 沒有時間了!
there you go again! 你又來了!
there is nothing on your business! 這沒你的事!
the walls have ears! 隔牆有耳!
the same as usual! 一畝兆如既往!
the dice is cast! 已成定局了!
the answer is zero! 白忙了!
that『s more like that! 這才象話嘛!
that『s going too far! 這太離譜了!
that『s always the case! 習以為常!
that『s a touchy issue! 這是個辣手得問題!
that makes no difference. 不都一樣嗎?
3.英語口語範文
In recent years, spoken English test has become a hot topic among people, especially among students and heated debates are right on their way.
Some people are in favor of the idea of spoken English est. they point out the fact that spoken English is a basic skill that every student should master. And test is an effective way to measure our ability. In particularly, oral English test is an important and effective way for Chinese students to improve.
However, other people stand on different ground. They consider that spoken English test will increase the burden for students, especially for the senior high school students. They firmly figure out that test just is a form but could not make a great contribution for learners』 levels in English speaking. In addition, students have to waste much more time in preparing the test.
In my opinion of the view, a test of spoken English is a great motive power to learn oral English well. Furthermore, it』s a chance for me to improve my language ability. What』s more, it will improve my career potentials and be benefit for my future job hunting.
Some people are in favor of the idea of spoken English est. they point out the fact that spoken English is a basic skill that every student should master. And test is an effective way to measure our ability. In particularly, oral English test is an important and effective way for Chinese students to improve.
However, other people stand on different ground. They consider that spoken English test will increase the burden for students, especially for the senior high school students. They firmly figure out that test just is a form but could not make a great contribution for learners』 levels in English speaking. In addition, students have to waste much more time in preparing the test.
In my opinion of the view, a test of spoken English is a great motive power to learn oral English well. Furthermore, it』s a chance for me to improve my language ability. What』s more, it will improve my career potentials and be benefit for my future job hunting.
4.英語口語範文
Atest of spoken English will be included as an optional component of the College English Test (CET). The plan attracts wide attention and is discussed hotly. Some people don't think highly of it, they think a test of spoken English is not necessary. In the first place, the spoken English cannot be judged objectively. Some candidates who perform quite well may be given a low mark,on the contrary, some bad performers maybe get high marks. Secondly,it is very dlffieult to organize a test of spoken English. It requires lots of qualified examiners and time,which cannot become available easily. Some people hold different ideas. They think a test of spoken English is quite necessary. Speaking is an essential part of English learning, there is no excuse for not testing it. Such a test can motivate students practice their oral English more. I think a test of spoken English is a good practice. China has entered WTO, we will have more opportunities to communicate with foreigners orally. On some occasions we will be obliged to do so. If we cannot speak English fluently on such occasions,we may lose stone valuable business opportunities. A test of spoken English can urge us to practice more and improve the level of our spoken English.
I will take the test of spoken English.
5.英語口語範文
Nowadays, more and more people have realized the importance of communication in the English class. Through the communication between students and teachers, the knowledge about English language is passed to the learners and the skills of language are practiced and acquired. And the teachers know better about students' performance in English learning. For one thing, through communication, the teacher will obtain useful information about students so as to improve his teaching method and performance. For another, the students can practice spoken English in class more often. They can also ask the teacher's advice on how to improve their methods of English study so that they can master the language more quickly and effectively. In my opinion, since communication in English class is so helpful and beneficial to both the teacher and students, it is better to make efforts to communicate more in class. Through it, the teacher will know what the students want to learn and what problems they meet in English learning and the students can motivate the interest in English learning.
『貳』 求英語口語考試作文… 題目:my favorite film 我最喜歡的電影 要求大約在2至3分鍾
Hey! I guess my favorite movie is Big Hero 6. Hiro and Tadashi are totally cool. I like the idea of of combining Tokyo and San Francisco. The movie revolves around robots, one of my favorite topics. It has it's ups and downs, funny and sad moments. I guess my favorite character is Tadashi. Better not spoil it for you if you haven't watch it yet!
『叄』 求英語電影經典對白!英語口語考試要用,兩分鍾就行了。最好是經典一...
教父1裡面白蘭度在婚禮時候會見眾人的對白挺帶勁的,你要能把語氣和嗓音都學到位,肯定過。
『肆』 有什麼英語經典電影片段,適合5到6人表演(配音)
加里森敢死隊.沒有女人的,5到6人.完全符合
『伍』 有哪些適合英語對話的電影片段
經典英語電影很多,其中包含親情、愛情、友情、個人奮斗等等類型;
在這些電影中,讓人們印象深刻的經典片段更是不計其數,我給你提供兩部電影的經典片段台詞;
一部是《怦然心動》中爺爺對男主人公說的話:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外敗絮其中,但是總有一天,你會遇到一個絢麗的人,他讓你覺得你以前遇到過的所有人都只是浮雲。
一部是《肖申克的救贖》中的台詞:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
還有個四人對話的《獅子王》
Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,對不對?比如:我,國王永遠不是我。還有你,永遠見不到明天的陽光。再見。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你媽媽沒有告訴過你不要拿食物玩嗎?
Scar: What do you want? 你來做什麼?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我來通知國王穆法沙即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丟了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果國王來了,你失去的就不止是那個。他像一頭發狂的河馬。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得發抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,別那樣子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 來得正是時候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎麼會屈尊到普通百姓這兒來?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的慶典上沒有見到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天舉行嗎?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞錯了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
沒錯,是你太滑頭了。作為國王的弟弟,你應該站在隊伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到這個小毛頭出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的兒子,也是你們未來的國王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我應該練習自己的禮儀。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要給我臉色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也許是你不該給我臉色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑戰我嗎?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 別發火,別發火,我從未想過挑戰你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遺憾,為什麼不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
論聰明才智,我有獅子的天分。但說到殘忍的力量,恐怕我沒有多少獅子的基因。
3
Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每個家族都有這么一個的,陛下。事實上,我們家有兩個。他們總是想破壞一些特殊場合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我該怎麼處置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做條地毯很不錯。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,無論何時只要他弄臟自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快點兒,爸爸,我們得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你兒子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太陽升起前,他是你的兒子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快點兒,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答應過我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有陽光的地方都是我們的王國。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
國王作為統治者,總是像太陽一樣升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我會像太陽一樣落山,而你就會作為新國王,像太陽一樣升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那這都會成為我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
這些對話經典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中學到一些。
『陸』 求英語電影經典對白!英語口語考試要用,兩分鍾就行了。最好是經典一...
阿甘正傳經典台詞1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
6.Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,繼續前進)
8.Shit happens!(不好的事情發生了)
9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光)
10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至專)
11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承諾的人)
12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人類的一大步)
13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (沒有事情隨隨便便發生,都是計劃的一部分)
Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上鋼琴師)
《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每個人都會死,但是並非每個人都曾真正的活過)
肖申克的救贖
Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
希望是個好東西,或許是 世界上最好的東西,好東西從來不會消失!
『柒』 誰知道適合三個男生配音的英文電影片段或者動畫片片段,8到10分鍾左右,口語考試用,急
《勇敢的心》經典電影。1995年奧斯卡金像獎,講述的是人的自由,堅持,恆心。不妨看一下,裡面幾乎全是男的,隨便用一段就可以。
『捌』 六分鍾,英文電影片段,雙人版,中英對照版的字幕,語速慢一點。口語考試用,急急急
我給你找了兩部,我很喜歡的片子中的對白。
1. 《這個殺手不太冷中》的Mathilda對Leon的表白
(這個時間上可能有點短,如果你喜歡的話,可以前後再延伸一些)
李昂: (Nothing's the same after you've killed someone. Yourlife is changed forever.) You have to sleep with one eye open for the rest ofyour life.
(只要你殺了人,你的人生就變了,什麼都不同了。)你的餘生都要提心吊膽的過日子。
瑪蒂爾達:I don't give a shit about sleeping. leon. Iwant love....or death. That's it.
我不管將來如何,李昂。我只需要愛....或者死。就是這樣。
李昂:Iwant death. Only death is real. Get off my case. Mathilda. I'm tired of yourgames.
我選擇死亡,只有死是真的。別煩我了,瑪蒂爾達,我已厭倦了你的游戲。
瑪蒂爾達:There'sthis really great game. Leon. Makes people nicer. Start them thinking. The kindof game you love. If I win you keep me with you... for life
這游戲很有趣,李昂。它讓人變得和善,讓人開始思考。這是你喜歡的方式。如果我贏了,你一生都要陪著我。
李昂:Andif you lose?
如果你輸了呢?
瑪蒂爾達:Go shopping alone, like before.
你還是獨來獨往,一如從前。
李昂:You'regonna lose. Mathilda. There's a round in the chamber. I heard it.
你輸定,瑪蒂爾達。你上滿了子彈,我聽見了。
瑪蒂爾達:Sowhat? What's it to you if I end up with a bullet in the head?
那又怎樣?若我中槍身亡,你會怎樣?
李昂:Nothing.
若無其事。
瑪蒂爾達:Ihope you're not lying. Leon. I really hope that deep down inside there's nolove in you. Because if there is just a little bit of love in there for me...Ithink that in a few minutes you'll regret you never said anything. I love you.Leon.
我希望你沒說謊,李昂。我也希望你的內心深處,從來沒有愛過我。因為如果你有那麼一點點愛我的話,那幾分鍾後,你會後悔一直沒有說出自己的真實感受。我愛你,李昂。
(瑪蒂爾達開槍,李昂搶下。)
瑪蒂爾達:Iwin.
我贏了。
2. 電影《聞香識女人》經典對白
(這個語速較快,但是時間上差不多;如果你沒看過這部片,希望你看一遍,是一部好片)
Trask: Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artistand you are a liar.
西門斯先生,你是一個狡猾的包庇者,是一個說謊者。
Frank: But not a snitch!
卻不是告密者。
Trask: Excuse me?
請原諒,再說一遍。
Frank: No, I don't think I will.
我不會原諒你。
Trask: Mr. Slade
斯萊德先生
Frank: This is such a crock of shit!
這純粹是一堆狗屁話。
Trask: Please watch your language, Mr.Slade; you are in the Baird School, not a barracks. Mr. Simms, I'll give youone final opportunity to speak up.
請注意你的語言斯萊德先生,這里是拜爾德中學不是軍營。西門斯先生我給你最後一次機會申辯。
Frank: Mr. Simms doesn't want it. Hedoesn't need to be labeled, still worthy of being a Baird man! What the hell isthat? What is your motto here? Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide,anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake? Well, gentleman,when the shit hits the fan some guys run and some guys stay, here's Charlie,facing the fire and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket. And what areyou doing? And you are gonna reward George, and destroy Charlie.
西門斯先生不需要申辯,他不需要被貼上無愧於拜爾德人的標簽。這到底是什麼?你們的校訓是什麼?孩子們,給你們的同學打小報告,要是隱瞞不能撒底的交待,就把你放在火上烤。看吧!子彈掃來的時候,有些人跑了,有些人毅力不動。這位查理迎上去面對火刑,而喬治躲到他老爸的卵翼之下去了,你要怎麼做,獎賞喬治,還是毀掉查理。
Trask: Are you finished, Mr. Slade?
你講完了沒有斯萊德中校。
Frank: No, I'm just getting warmed up! Idon't know who went to this place, William Howard Taft, William JenningsBryant, William Tell, whoever, their spirit is dead, if they ever had one. It'sgone. You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches. And ifyou think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again,because I say you're killing the very spirit this institution proclaims itinstills. What a sham! What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me, I'm here to tell youthis boy's soul is intact, it's non-negotiable, you know how I know, someonehere, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it, only Charlie here wasn'tselling.
不。我才剛剛開了個頭,我不知道那些有名的校友是誰——威廉-霍華德塔夫、威廉-詹尼斯-布萊克、威廉-蒂爾,管他呢;他們的精神已經死了,就算有也不在了。你眼下正在打造用來運送告密者的遠洋輪,要是你以為正在把他們培養成男子漢,那麼你想錯了,因為你殺死了恰恰是這種精神,也就這學校所聲稱的立校精神。多麼可恥,你們今天上演的到底是一出什麼樣的鬧劇,在這件事情當中唯一值得誇獎的人就坐在我身邊,讓我告訴你們這個孩子的品行無可挑剔,這是毋庸置疑,以為我不知道,這里有人~我不說是誰,想收買他。查理不會出賣自己的靈魂。
Trask: Sir, you're out of order.
不要破壞規矩
Frank: I'll show you out of order. Youdon't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask, I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'mtoo tired, I'm too fucking blind, if I were the man I was five years ago, I'dtake a flame thrower to this place! Out of order? Who the hell do you thinkyou're talking to? I've been around, you know? There was a time I could see,and I have seen, boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn out,their legs ripped off, but there is nothing like the sight of an amputatedspirit. There is no prosthetic for that, you think you're merely sending thissplendid foot solider back home to Oregen with his tail between his legs, but Isay you're executing his soul! And why? Because he is not a Baird man. Bairdmen, you hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you. And Harry,Jimmy, and Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!
讓你見識見識什麼是破壞規矩,你不知道什麼叫破壞規矩,克拉斯先生,真該讓你見識,可我太老了!我太累了!該死的我還是個瞎子。要是五年前,我會拿火焰噴射劑把這給燒了,破壞規矩,你以為在跟誰說話,我可是久經殺場,那時候我還能看的見,我看見的是象他們這么大孩子們胳膊被炸段了,雙腿被截段了,可我從來沒見過孩子們的精神有過任何程度的缺損,他們從不缺少這種精神。你以為你只是把這個優秀的「戰士」潛送回家?讓他回到俄勒岡,從此你們就萬事大吉了嗎?可我要說你們正在謀殺這個孩子的精神,為什麼!就因為他不是一個拜爾德人,拜爾德人?你們傷害了這個孩子,你們就是拜爾德的混蛋,你們全是。哈瑞、吉米、享特,不管你們坐在哪,見你們的鬼
Trask: Stand down, Mr. Slade!
請你肅靜,斯萊德中校
Frank: I'm not finished. As I came in here,I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, thecradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men,creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here. Idon't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judgeor jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's thestuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, Ialways knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I nevertook it, you know why, it was too * hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to thecrossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made ofprinciple that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You holdthis boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me.Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, Ipromise you. How's that for cornball?
我還說完呢,我剛一進到這里,就聽到那些話:「未來領袖的搖籃」如果架子斷了,搖籃也就掉了,它已經掉了,它墜落了,造就青年,培養未來的領袖,看吧!要小心了,你們在培養什麼樣的領袖,我不知道!今天查理保持沉默是對還是錯,我雖然不是法官但我可以告訴你,他不會為了自己的前途而出賣任何人。朋友們!這就是人們常說的正直,這就是勇氣,這才是未來領袖所具有的品質。現在我到了一個人生的十字路口,我一向知道哪條路是正確的,這毋庸置疑。我知道,可我沒走,為什麼?因為做到這一點他太堅難了。輪到查理了,他也在一個人生的十字路口,他必須選擇一條路,一條正確的路,一條有原則的路,一條成全他人格的路,讓他沿著這條是繼續前行,這孩子的前途掌握在你們的手裡委員們,他會前途無量的,相信我,別毀了他!保護他!支持他!我保證會有一天你們會為此而感到驕傲。