3部經典英語電影台詞摘抄
㈠ 求三部英語原聲電影精彩對白
1.《飛屋環游記》
Fredricksen: Good morning, gentlemen.
Man: Good morning, mr. Fredricksen. You're ready to go?
Fredricksen: Ready as I'll ever be. Would you do me the favourand take this? I'll meet you in the van in just a minute. I... wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.
Man: Sure. Take all the time you need, sir. That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time. You'd think he'd take better care of his house.
Fredricksen: So long, boys! I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls! We are on our way, Ellie.
Russell: Hi, mr. Fredricksen. It's me, Russell.
Russell: I found the snipeand I followed it under your porch. But this snipe had a long tail and looked more like a large mouse. Please, let me in.
Fredricksen: No. Aw, all right. You can...come... in.
Russell: I've never been in a floating house before. Goggles... Look at this stuff! Are you going on a trip? "Paradise Falls, a land lost in time". Are you going to South America, mr. Fredricksen?
Fredricksen: Don't touch that! You'll soilit.
Russell: You know, most people take a plane. But you're smart, because you have your TV, clocks and stuff. Ooo, is this how you steeryour house? Does it really work? This makes it turn right and that way is left. Hey, look! Buildings! That building's so close, I can almost touch it! Wow, this is great! You should try this, mr. Fredricksen. Look, there's a bus that could take me home two blocks away! Hey, I can see your house from here!
Fredricksen: Don't jerkaround so much, kid! Well, that's not gonna work.
Russell: I know that cloud, it's a "cumulonimbus". Did you know that a cumulonimbus...
Fredricksen: Aaa, I stayed upall night blowing upballons... for what? That's nice, kid. What are you doing over there?
Russell: Look! See? Cumulonimbus.
妙語佳句 活學活用
1. do sb a favor: 幫助某人。常用的句型有: Would you do me a favor please? 請你幫我個忙,好嗎?
此外,我們還常用in favor of來表示「贊成,支持,有利於」,而curry favor with則表示「巴結,拍馬屁」。
2. so long: 再見,非正式用語,相當於see you later。
例如:See you tonight. So long.(今晚見,再見了。)
3. snipe: 鷸,沙錐鳥。
據說snipe是一種身體嬌小、動作十分靈活的小鳥,要獵獲這種鳥並不容易,需要相當不錯的射擊和潛行的技術,因此,snipe做動詞也可以表示「狙擊」。
此外,snipe還可以表示「冷言冷語地指摘;抨擊」,而「抨擊某人」,就可以用snipe at someone來表示。
4. goggle: 護目鏡。
此外,goggle做動詞還可以表示「(尤指由於驚恐而)瞪大眼睛看」,常用goggle at sb/sth來表達。
5. soil: 弄臟。
例如:She soiled her dress with ink. 她的衣服被墨水弄臟了。
6. steer:駕駛,掌舵。
例如:Steer the boat for that island.(把船駛向那個島。)
7. jerk: 急拉,猛推。
而jerk sb around則表示「(尤指通過不誠實的手段)給某人出難題,為某人設置障礙,為難某人」。
8. cumulonimbus:積雨雲。
積雨雲臃腫龐大,雲頂有絲縷狀冰晶結構,頂部常擴展成砧狀或馬鬃狀。積雨雲幾乎都會形成降水,包括雷電、陣雨、陣性大風及冰雹等天氣現象,甚至發生龍卷風,在特殊地區,還會產生強烈的外旋氣流---下擊暴流。這是一種可以使飛機遭遇墜毀災難的氣流。
9. stay up: 不睡覺,熬夜。
例如:I am going to stay up late to finish my paper.(為了完成報告我打算熬夜不睡。)
10.blow up: 使充氣,放大。
這里的blow up balloons則是指「吹氣球」。
2.機器人歷險記
Horton: If you were way out in space, and you looked down at where we live, we would look like a speck.
霍頓:如果你找到了去太空的出口,然後向下看我們居住的地方,我們看起來和微小的斑點也沒什麼兩樣。
The Mayor of Who-ville: Hey, hon, did you ever get the feeling that you were being watched, and that maybe that thing watching you is... ehhh, a giant elephant
Sally O'Malley: Um, you know, I'm going to have to say, "No". Do you know that feeling
The Mayor of Who-ville: [laughs nervously] No!
無名鎮的市長:嗨,親愛的,你有沒有自己一直被注視著的感覺?而且那個一直注視著你的……呃,可能是一隻大象?
薩莉 歐 麥麗:你知道,嗯,我不得不說,我沒有這種感覺。難道你有?
無名鎮的市長(緊張地大笑):當然沒有了!
Horton: Just me and the speck, shootin' the breeze. We're a club. We're a group. We can be a secret society. And no one else can join, unless they wear funny hats.
霍頓:只有我和這粒灰塵,我們在閑談。我們可以組成俱樂部,我們可以組成一個群體,甚至可以成為一個秘密的組織。其他人誰也沒辦法加入進來,即使他們帶著有趣的帽子。
Horton: There are people on this speck. They have a mayor who has 96 daughters and one son named Jojo, who all share a bathroom! Whatever that is...
霍頓:這粒浮塵上住著人,他們還有一個生了96個女兒和一個叫喬-喬的兒子的市長,他們共享一間浴室!無論如何那都是……
Horton: Even though you can't see them at all / A person's a person, no matter how small.
霍頓:即使你看不到他們,但生命就是生命,和個頭大小沒有關系。
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's an elephant one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
霍頓:我所說即是所想,所想即是所說。
莫頓(嘆氣):百分之百是大象中的大象。
霍頓:那是我的法則,我的座右銘。
3.美食總動員
Remy: I've always believed with hard work and a little bit of luck, it's only a matter of time before I'm discovered!
雷米:我總是相信勤奮與努力外加一點點幸運就能換來成功,我的天分被發現,只是時間的問題。
--------------------------------------------------------------
Django: This is the way things are. You can't change nature.
Remy: Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
米爸:這是強者統治的世界,你不能改變自然法則。
雷米:變化就是自然法則,我們是可以給有些事情施加影響的,難的是,轉變觀念。
---------------------------------------------------------------
[Narrating a freeze-frame of himself being chased in a gourmet Parisien resturant]
Remy: This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. I can't help myself. I... I like good food, ok? And... good food is... hard for a rat to find!
Django: It wouldn't be so hard to find, if you weren't so picky!
Remy: I don't wanna eat garbage dad!
(講述他在一家高級的巴黎餐館被追逐的經歷。)
雷米:這是我,我認為我需要重新思考定位一下我的人生。我實在是忍不住。我……我喜歡好吃的食物,知道嗎?而且……好吃的食物……對於一隻老鼠,是非常難找到的。
米爸:也不會很難啊,只要你不那麼挑剔!
雷米:爸爸,我不想吃垃圾!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Remy: [observing what Emile is eating] What is that?
Emile: I don't really know.
Remy: You nno... and you're eating it?
Emile: You know, once you muscle your way past the gag reflex, all kinds of possibilities open up.
Remy: This is what I'm talking about.
雷米:(正在觀察艾米爾吃的東西)這是什麼啊?
艾米:我也不知道。
雷米:你不知道還吃?
艾米:你知道的,一旦你想辦法克服嘔吐的反射神經,任何東西都是可以吃的。
雷米:這就是我正在談論的。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: You were the one getting fancy with the spices!
小寬:你對調味品的使用充滿了驚人的幻想。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Skinner: Welcome to hell!
史老闆:歡迎來到地獄!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: Food always comes to those who love to cook.
廚神:食物永遠不會拋棄熱愛烹飪的人.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Colette: He calls it his "Little Chef".
甜姐:他稱呼它為他的"小師傅"。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Django: Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage.
米爸:食物是燃料,如果你對放在你肚子里的東西如此吹毛求疵的話,你的能量很快就會用光的。所以現在閉嘴吃你的垃圾。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: You know what I say. Anyone can cook.
Remy: Yeah, anyone can cook. That doesn't mean anyone should.
廚神:你知道我說過的話,人人都能當廚師。
雷米:是的,人人都能當廚師,並不意味著人人都有權當廚師。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: I know this sounds insane, but... Well, the truth sounds insane sometimes. But that doesn't mean it's not the truth.
小寬:我知道有些不可思議,但真相有時候就是不可思議,可事實就是事實,這就是真相。
柯博先生最後那一段評論:
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment.
就許多方面來說,評論家的工作很輕松;我們冒的風險很小,卻握有無比的權力。人們必須奉上自己和作品,供我們評論…。
We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read.
我們喜歡吹毛求疵,因為讀者和作者皆饒富趣味。
But the bitter truth we critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is more meaningful than our criticism designating it so.
但我們評論家得面對難堪的事實,就是以價值而言——我們的評論,可能根本比不上我們大肆批評的渺小事物!
But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new.
可是,有時評論家必須冒險去發掘並捍衛新的事物!這世界常苛刻的對待新秀、新的創作,新的事物需要人支持。
Last night, I experienced something new, an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source.
昨晚,我有個全新的體驗,一頓奇妙的菜餚——來自令人意想不到的出處!
To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core.
如果說這頓菜餚和它的創作者,挑戰了我對顛覆性的觀念!這么說還太含蓄,他們徹底地震撼了我!
In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: Anyone can cook.
過去我曾公開對食神著名的名言——「料理非難事」嗤之以鼻!
But I realize that only now do I truly understand what he meant.
不過我發現,現在我終於真正了解他的意思。
Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
並非是誰都能成為偉大的藝術家,不過偉大的藝術家,卻可能來自任何角落,
It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteaus, who is, in this critics opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France.
現今在食神餐廳掌廚的天才們,出身之低微,令人難以想像。本評論家的看法,他是法國最優秀的廚師…。
I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.
我很快會再度光臨食神餐廳!滿足我的口腹之慾。
㈡ 著名英文電影台詞精選
著名英文電影台詞精選
導讀:我想大家應該都看過不少的英文電影,比如之前很火的漫威系列電影,比如十分經典的《泰坦尼克號》,比如奧黛麗·赫本的《窈窕淑女》等等,下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些著名的英文電影台詞精選,以供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!
1.I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.「我喜歡早晨汽油彈的味道。」—— 現代啟示錄(Apocalypse Now, 1979)中校下令用飛機投擲汽油彈燒掉森林,只是為了壓制越共的火力讓他沖浪。說這句話的時候,他正悠閑地坐在槍林彈雨的戰場上。
2. Love means never having to say you』re sorry.「愛意味著永遠不必說抱歉。」——愛情故事(Love Story, 1970)影片中男女主角先後都說過這句台詞。
3. The stuff that dreams are made of.「用來製造夢想的材料。」—— 馬爾他之鷹(The Maltese Falcon, 1941)影片結尾,一個警察問山姆馬爾他之鷹是用什麼材料製成的,山姆意味深長地用這句話作為回答。
4. E.T. phone home.「E.T.打電話回家。」—— 外星人ET(E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)這是E.T.學會的第一句話,也是E.T.復活後說的第一句話。
5. They call me Mister Tibbs!「他們叫我提布斯先生!」—— 炎熱的夜晚(In the Heat of the Night, 1967)提布斯是一位黑人警探,在一次去外地執行公務的時候被當地警察誤認為殺人犯而被逮捕。在受到白人警長用輕蔑的語氣訊問時,提波斯義正辭嚴地用這句話捍衛黑人的尊嚴。
6. Rosebud.「玫瑰花蕾。」—— 公民凱恩(Citizen Kane, 1941)這是主角凱恩臨終前的遺言,也是貫穿整部影片的線索。
7. Made it, Ma! Top of the world!「成功了,媽媽!世界之巔!」—— 白熱殺機(White Heat, 1949)科迪是一個心狠手辣膽大包天的黑幫頭目,但他卻對自己的母親敬若神明。「to the top of the world」是母親對他常說的一句話。影片結尾,科迪被警察團團包圍,在走投無路的情況下,他高呼這句台詞舉槍引爆了腳下的油罐。
8. I』m as mad as hell, and I』m not going to take this anymore!「我徹底瘋了,我再也不能忍受下去了。」—— 電視台風雲(Neork, 1976)比爾是電視台資深主持人,得知自己即將被解僱後,在直播節目中發泄不滿。沒想到觀眾反應出奇的好,於是電視台重新讓他主持節目。比爾在節目中的標志性動作就是高呼這句台詞,然後倒在地上裝死。
9. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開端。」—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)影片的最後一句台詞。警長路易斯在瑞克的影響下決定不再當德國人的走狗。
10. A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.「一個戶籍調查員曾試圖測試我。我把他的肝就著蠶豆和紅葡萄酒吃了。」——沉默的羔羊(The Silence of the Lamb, 1991)漢尼拔以平靜的口吻說出這句台詞,令觀眾毛骨悚然。
11. Bond. James Bond.「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」—— 諾博士(Dr. No, 1962)007的標志性台詞[]。
12. There』s no place like home.「什麼地方都不如家好。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)這是北方女巫送多蘿西回家時念的咒語,之後昏迷中的多蘿西喃喃地念著這句話睜開了眼睛。
13. I am big! It』s the pictures that got *** all.「我現在還是大明星!是默片沒落了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)
14. Yo, Adrian!「你,艾德莉安!」—— 洛奇(Rocky, 1976)洛奇與心上人艾德莉安打招呼時的口頭禪,甚至在他接受電視采訪時也用這句話向艾德莉安打招呼。 81. Hello, geous.「你好,美女。」—— 滑稽女郎(Funny Girl, 1968)
15. Toga! Toga!「喝酒!喝酒!」—— 動物屋(National Lampoon』s Animal House, 1978)國家諷刺文社是最受美國大學生歡迎的一份刊物,《動物屋》是其涉足電影業的第一部作品。
16. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.「聆聽這暗夜之子的聲音,多美妙的音樂啊。」—— 吸血鬼(Dracula, 1931)本片是第一部有聲吸血鬼電影,片中由貝拉.路高西飾演的德古拉伯爵的形象現已深入人心,影片中關於吸血鬼的一些設定也成為日後吸血鬼題材影片的標准。貝拉.路高西死後入葬時就穿著本片中的披風。
18. Oh, no, it wasn』t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.「哦,不,殺死野獸的不是飛機,而是美女。」—— 金剛(King Kong, 1933)這是影片的最後一句台詞。看著從帝國大廈頂上掉落的金剛的屍體,瘋狂的導演作出了這個經典評論。在彼得.傑克遜重拍的版本中也保留了這句台詞。
19. My precious.「我的寶貝。」—— 魔戒2:雙塔奇謀(The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, 2002)這是古魯姆對魔戒的稱呼。擁有魔戒的人會受到其誘惑而將其視為珍寶。
20. Attica! Attica!「阿提卡!阿提卡!」—— 熱天午後(Dog Day Afternoon, 1975)
21. Sawyer, you』re going out a youngster, but you』ve got to e back a star!「索耶,你出去的時候是個年輕人,但你回來時一定是個明星!」—— 第42街(42nd Street, 1933)
22. Listen to me, mister. You』re my knight in shining armor. Don』t you fet it. You』re going to get back on that horse, and I』m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we』re gonna go, go, go!「聽我說,先生。你是我身披閃光戰甲的騎士,你可不能忘記了。你會騎著馬回來,我會跟隨在你身後,緊緊地抱著你,我們一起向著遠方前進,前進,前進!」—— 金色池塘(On Golden Pond, 1981)年邁的諾曼.泰勒(亨利.方達飾)在自己家附近差點迷路,妻子用這句飽含深情的話安慰垂頭喪氣的丈夫。影片上映後,「my knight in shining armor」成為女性對自己心目中理想伴侶的代稱。
23. Tell 『em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.「叫他們豁出去拼了,為了吉佩贏一回。」——紐特.羅克尼(Knute Rockne All American, 1940)
24. A martini. Shaken, not stirred.「馬提尼。搖勻的,不要攪勻的。」—— 金手指(Goldfinger, 1964)
25. Who』s on first.「誰是一壘手。」—— 沒規矩的1890年代(The Naughty Nineties, 1945)這句台詞出自一段非常搞笑的關於棒球的對話。兩個人在一起談論某棒球隊,而球員的名字非常特別,一壘手叫「Who」,其他球員分別叫「What」、「I don』t know」、「Why」、「Because」、「Tomorrow」、「Today」、「I don』t give a darn.」於是產生了許多笑料。
26. Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to bee the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It』s in the hole! It』s in the hole! It』s in the hole!「灰姑娘的故事,突如其來。從前的高爾夫球場管理員,現在即將成為大師賽冠軍。簡直是個奇…球進洞了!球進洞了!球進洞了!」
—— 瘋狂高爾夫(Caddyshack, 1980)
個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選
㈢ 英語經典電影台詞摘抄
經典的電影之所以經典,就是因為電影裡面那些令人印象深刻的 經典台詞 總是能引起觀眾的共鳴,下面是我為大家整理的經典電影台詞摘抄,歡迎大家閱讀 收藏 !
經典電影台詞摘抄:《肖申克的救贖》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死.
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是體制化.
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的.
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
8.Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官).回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題.可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去.重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎.
9.Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事.
10.I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情.我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍.我希望.
11.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死.
經典電影台詞摘抄:《當幸福來敲門》
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它.
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能.
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴.
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個“幸”,不是一個“辛”.或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我.幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我.
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你“我不知道”.但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的.
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行.
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它.那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器.如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現.就這樣.
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加 面試 ,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想?那他穿的褲子一定十分考究.
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行.
經典電影台詞摘抄:《功夫熊貓》
1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。
3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.
放棄,不放棄。做面條,不做面條。你太在乎過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣了。有句 諺語 說得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日勝現金。這就是為什麼叫做"現金"了。
4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
昨天是歷史了,明天還是未知,但今天是禮物,所以今天才叫present(有“現在”和“禮物”的意思)。
5. There are no accidents
存在即合理
6.(1) but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制,我可以控制果實何時墜落,我還可以控制在何處播種。
(2). Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree,
You may wish for an Apple or an orange ,
But you will get a peach.
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹,你可能想要蘋果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。
7. you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻
9. I'm sorry things didn’t work out …
It’s just what it’s meant to be
㈣ 經典英語電影台詞
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:“你在跟我說話嗎?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
㈤ 求3部英語電影的經典台詞各10句,帶英語帶漢語
《功夫熊貓》
1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。
3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.
放棄,不放棄。做面條,不做面條。你太在乎過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣了。有句諺語說得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日勝現金。這就是為什麼叫做"現金"了。
4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it』s called the present (the gift)昨天是歷史了,明天還是未知,但今天是禮物,所以今天才叫present(有「現在」和「禮物」的意思)。
5. There are no accidents
存在即合理
《肖申克的救贖》
A strong man can save himself,a great man can save another.
強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙著活,或等著死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4.「some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...」
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.「These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.」
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是體制化。
6.Every man's got a breaking point.
每個人的忍耐都會有限度的。
《當幸福來敲門》
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.
如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
2.People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。
3.You want something. Go get it!
有了目標就要全力以赴。
4.There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find the answer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
㈥ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
㈦ 英文電影經典台詞大全
導語:與大家分享一些英文電影中的經典台詞,喜歡的不妨摘抄下來。A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates
you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life
something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us
the way to have them live on
is to remember them. Building burn
people die
but real love is forever. -- The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin
this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen
or who I』m going to meet
where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的
不知會遇見什麼人
會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives
but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us
I love you. -- Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We bee the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself
and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for
worth fighting for
worth dying for
because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作
為之戰斗
為之犧牲的東西
因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物
我不想浪費它
你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼
要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
You』re throwing away happiness with both hands
and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓
去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《亂世佳人》
The truth is out there.
真相在那裡。《 X 檔案》
I don』t know if we each have a destiny
or if we』re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角鬥士》
You can 』 t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。《獅子王》
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。《阿甘正傳》
I am someone else when I'm with you
someone more like myself. -- Original Sin
當我與你相處時,我變成了另外一個人,一個更像我自己的人。《原罪》
If you are ever in trouble
don』t try to be brave
just run
just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。《阿甘正傳》
The things you own
end up owing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。《搏擊俱樂部》
Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。《肖申克的救贖》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。《越獄》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救贖》
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect
as long as they are perfect for each other. -- Good Will Hunting
那個小夥子是否完美,或者那個姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他們能珠聯璧合。《驕陽似我》
It 』 s not the men in your life that counts , it 』 s the life in your men. -- I 』 m No Angel
並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. -- Casablanca
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。《卡薩布蘭卡》
Go ahead , make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。《撥雲見日》
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。《亂世佳人》
Each in its own way was unfettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means
Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory
as long as I live!
每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘
很難…羅馬
無疑是羅馬 . 我會珍惜在這里的記憶
直到永遠 ! 《羅馬假日》
The world is a fine place and worth fighting for
I believe the second part. -- Seven
這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。《七宗罪》
Sam: That there's some good in this world
Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:這世上一定存在著善良,值得我們奮戰到底。《魔戒 2 :雙塔奇兵》
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. -- Desperate Housewives
每個人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《絕望主婦》
Shed no tears for me
my glory lives forever!
不要為我流淚,我的榮譽將永遠流傳。《星球大戰 2 》
Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. -- the Six Sense
人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。《第六感》
You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!《加菲貓》
With great power there must e great responsibility -- SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任。《蜘蛛俠》
㈧ 求三部電影的經典台詞,要英文
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
㈨ 著名英文電影台詞大全_著名英文電影句子台詞
在觀看英文電影的時候,也讀到了許多 經典台詞 。下面就讓我來為大家一一盤點著名英文電影台詞吧,真的是非常的精彩!希望你喜歡!
著名英文電影台詞:《剪刀手愛德華》
1、配合你瞬息萬變的容顏。
With your changing face.
2、放下來!請不要再接近!
Put down! Please do not close!
3、這是我一生中最難忘的經歷。
This is the most unforgettable experience in my life.
4、無論如何,愛德華都是特殊的。
In any case, Edward is special.
5、他手腳真的那麼俐落,才一下午功夫?
His hands are really so neat, only one afternoon Kung Fu?
6、你讓我無法思考,你是媽媽的寶貝女兒。
You make me unable to think, you are my mother's baby daughter.
7、對少女一點概念也沒有,她們最瘋狂了。
There is no concept of girls, they are the most crazy.
8、我們要讓他能夠了解現實,大家別再鬧了。
We want him to be able to understand the reality, we do not trouble.
9、他給他造了器官,心臟,頭腦,以及一切。
He made him an organ, a heart, a mind, and everything.
10、戰時受的傷,使我沒了知覺一點知覺也沒有。
In wartime, I didn't have a sensation, and I didn't have a sensation.
11、又不是要來很多人,鄰居們都是很和藹可親的。
Is not to come to a lot of people, the neighbors are very friendly.
12、他要你自食其力,養成獨立,以後你會更感激他。
He wants you to develop an independent, self reliant, you'll appreciate it more.
13、我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
14、如果我沒有刀,我就不能保護你。如果我有刀,我就不能擁抱你。
If I don't have a knife, I can't protect you. If I had a knife, I wouldn't be able to hold you.
著名英文電影台詞:《阿甘正傳》
1、奇跡每天都在發生。
Miracles happen every day.
2、糟糕的事難免會發生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
3、媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
4、我不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
6、通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
7、人的一生都會花很多時間在無聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
8、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
9、你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
11、以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
12、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
13、媽媽說過,要往前走,就得先忘掉過去。我想,這就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.
14、我分辨不出哪裡是天空開始的地方,哪裡是地面開始的地方。那麼美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
15、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什麼口味。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
16、我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們只不過都是在風中,茫然飄盪。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
17、一個人真正需要的財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.
18、我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.
19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
著名英文電影台詞:《英國病人》
1、美麗和傷痛總是在一個 故事 里共生、糾纏。
Beauty and pain are always in a story.
2、歌手不過是一個聲音,聲音的背後是群山巍峨。
The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.
3、我知道你會回來,把我抱起,迎風屹立。我已別無所求。
I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.
4、你會愛我度過我的餘生嗎?不,我會愛你到我生命的盡頭。
Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.
5、起初相愛會顯得緊張,柔情似水,不顧一切,因為心如烈火。
New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.
6、哈納想了解英國病人,融進他的思緒,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。
She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.
7、你的呼吸聲是雨聲,在我死前,多麼渴望甘霖能再次降落我的臉龐。
Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.
8、你最恨什麼?他問。謊言,你呢?佔有,他說,當你離開時,就忘了我吧。
What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.
9、我已別無所求,只想跟著你漫步天國,和朋友們一起,去一個沒有地圖的樂土。
I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.
10、有些部落在起風的時候,會朝著風亮出他們的手心。他們相信只要在恰當的時機這么做,就可以轉移風向。
Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.
11、在一半的時間里,我不能沒有你,在另一半的時間里,我又覺得無所謂,這不在於我愛你多少,而在於我能忍受多少。
In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.
12、我們想了解一些事情,想要把前因後果搞清楚,談話者引誘我們,用語言引我們入瓮。我們迫切想成長和改變,我們想探索未知的世界。
We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.
13、她在黑暗的走廊劃起一根火柴,點燃了蠟燭。燭光照亮了她的雙肩。她跪了下來,雙手放在大腿上,吸進了硫磺的氣味。他想像著自己吸進了光明。
She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.
14、工兵又坐在窗檯—上。如果他能穿過房間去觸摸她一下,英國病人就會清醒的。但是他們之間橫亘著危險又錯綜復雜的距離。他們之間橫亘著非常寬廣的世界。
Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.
15、戰爭時的背叛被幼稚地拿來與和平時期人們的背叛做比較。墜入愛河的人陷入對方的氣質之中。或緊張或溫柔的話語,粉粹了一切,又創造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃燒著。
The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.
16、一個 愛情故事 與那些失魂落魄的人無關,但是與那些找到那顆鬱郁寡歡的心的人有關,在偶然碰到的時候,身體愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他無法入眠,也無法從容應對。它消耗了自己和過去。
A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.
17、普基腦中會充滿她的影子。當他工作的時候,他的世界總是充滿著清晰和諧的音樂,而人類世界都消失了。他並不指望有多麼舒適,他只是想和她在一起,在這間屋子裡守候著她。他不再承認自己的缺點,也不願意把自己的缺點暴露給對方。
In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.
18、對於你無法擁有的,你只是逃避,或轉移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失敗了,你就拿另一件事當寄託,沒有任何事情能改變你。你站在我面前,有時是那麼漠然,有時又那麼沉默,好像只要暴露一點你的個性,就是對你自己最大的背叛。我知道我無法改變你,所以我離開你。
For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.
19、我信這些東西。當我們遇見心上人,我們的心靈會有一部分像個歷史學家,帶點書獃子氣,會想像或者記起曾經在哪裡見過這個人,曾經和她在不經意間擦肩而過。就像克里夫頓也許一年前在哪裡為你開過門,卻錯過了自己的命運。然而我們身體的每一部分都必須為那個人做好准備,所有的分子都朝同一個方向奔去,於是慾望升騰。
I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
著名英文電影台詞:《泰坦尼克號》
1、你跳,我就跟著跳。
You jump, I jump.
2、生活本來就全靠運氣。
Life is full of luck.
3、要讓每一天都有所值。
To make every day value.
4、能不能給我們留一條生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
5、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
6、沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了。
Nothing can destroy the will of the will.
7、我寧願當他的婊子也不願做你的妻子。
I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.
8、我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
9、愛情是值得追求的,金錢是不可或缺的。
Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.
10、別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?
11、只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
As long as you have the money, they will be with you.
12、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
13、如果我們不能在一起,生活還有什麼意義?跟我私奔吧。
If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.
14、我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I like to get up in the morning when everything is unknown, I do not know what people will meet, what kind of outcome.
15、如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
If you don't go against me, I'll give you anything you want. Give me your heart.
16、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it is.
17、上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚,死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
18、你怎麼能接受他的求婚?就算他有萬貫家財,你怎麼能和其他人一樣和不愛的人結婚?有了愛又怎麼樣?你明天就要走了。
How could you accept his offer of marriage? Even if he has vast wealth, how can you like other people and love people get married? With love and how? You're leaving tomorrow.
19、你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大,你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是象這樣的死去。
You will be out of danger. You have to live, a lot of kids, watch them grow, you will enjoy their twilight years, rest in the warm bed, not tonight here, not like this die.
20、我既沒錢,又沒房產,完全仰賴我那個古怪的瘋子舅舅,我還不能像你求婚,但我要你明白我的心意。簡,我是你的,我是你的,是你的,全心全意,也許不值一提。這讓我來決定。
I have no money, no real estate, completely rely on my eccentric crazy uncle, I can not like you to marry him, but I want you to understand my mind. Jane, I'm yours, I'm yours, you are the heart, perhaps worth mentioning. It made me decide.
著名英文電影台詞:《飛屋環游記》
1、能和一個人坐在一起而不必交談真好。
It's nice to be sitting alone with a person without having to talk.
2、你是我晚上睡覺前最想聊天的人,我愛這種感覺。
You're the one I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night, I love this feeling.
3、我愛你是因為你是我晚上睡前最後一個想說話的人。
I love you because you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night.
4、當我決定和你度過下半輩子時,我希望我的下半生趕快開始。
When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I wish I had my life to start soon.
5、愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在黑暗時候給你力量的人。
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who gives you strength in the dark.
6、當我買本新書,總是先讀最末頁,如此,若在我讀完前死去,便能知道答案是什麼。哦,我的朋友,這便是黑暗面!
When I buy a new book, always read the last page, so, if I die before in reading, we can know what the answer is. Oh, my friend, this is the dark side!
7、我愛你當外面71華氏度的時候還感冒,我愛你用半個小時點三明治,我愛整天和你在一起然後在我衣服上能聞到你的香味,我還愛你是每晚睡前我最後一個想說話的人。
I love that you get cold when 71 degrees out. I love you for an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love all day and you together and then on the clothes I can smell you, I still love you every night before going to bed is the last person I want to talk to.
8、我愛你在暖和的天氣感冒,我愛你用一個小時來點菜,我愛你皺著眉看我,好像我是個瘋子一樣,我愛跟你分別後仍然縈繞不散的余香。我想在睡前跟你聊天,並非因我寂寞或者今天是 除夕 。我來這里是因為發現,若你要跟某人共度餘生,那麼餘生越快開始越好。
I love you in the warm weather cold, I love you for an hour to order, I love you frowning at me as if I were a madman, I love with you were still lingering fragrance lingers. I want to talk to you before I go to bed, not because I'm lonely or it's new year's eve. I came here because I found that if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, the sooner you start the better.
猜你喜歡:
1. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
2. 英語經典電影台詞摘抄
3. 電影英語經典台詞精選
4. 50句英語電影台詞
5. 50句經典英文電影台詞
6. 阿凡達中英文台詞大全
7. 唯美英文電影經典台詞
8. 電影經典英文台詞對白