電影英語獨白台詞
❶ 哈姆雷特經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白賞析
經典台詞一
To be, or not to be:that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and thousand natural shocks
The flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep; perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must guve pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The opPssor's wrong, the proud man's delay,
The insolence of office and the spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin?Who would fardels bear
To grunt and sweat under weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscover'd country from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry,
And lose the name of action.-Soft you now!
The fair Ophelia!Nymph, in thy orisons
Be all my sins remember'd
生存還是毀滅,這是一個值得考慮的問題;默然忍受命運的暴虐的毒箭,或是挺身反抗人世的無涯的苦難,通過斗爭把它們掃清,這兩種行為,哪一種更高貴?死了;睡著了;什麼都完了;要是在這一種睡眠之中,我們心頭的創痛,以及其他無數血肉之軀所不能避免的打擊,都可以從此消失,那正是我們求之不得的結局。死了;睡著了;睡著了也許還會做夢;嗯,阻礙就在這兒:因為當我們擺脫了這一具朽腐的皮囊以後,在那死的睡眠里,究竟將要做些什麼夢,那不能不使我們躊躇顧慮。人們甘心久困於患難之中,也就是為了這個緣故;誰願意忍受人世的鞭撻和譏嘲、壓迫者的凌辱、傲慢者的冷眼、被輕蔑的愛情的慘痛、法律的遷延、官吏的橫暴和費盡辛勤所換來的小人的鄙視,要是他只要用一柄小小的刀子,就可以清算他自己的一生?誰願意負著這樣的重擔,在煩勞的生命的壓迫下呻吟流汗,倘不是因為懼怕不可知的死後,懼怕那從來不曾有一個旅人回來過的神秘之國,是它迷惑了我們的意志,使我們寧願忍受目前的磨折,不敢向我們所不知道的痛苦飛去?這樣,重重的顧慮使我們全變成了懦夫,決心的赤熱的光彩,被審慎的思維蓋上了一層灰色,偉大的事業在這一種考慮之下,也會逆流而退,失去了行動的意義。
經典台詞二
1、在一種悲喜交集的情緒之下,讓幸福和憂郁分據了我的雙眼,殯葬的輓歌和結婚的笙樂同時並奏,用盛大的喜樂抵銷沉重的不幸,我已經和我舊日的長嫂,當今的王後,這一個多事之國的共同統治者,結為夫婦。
2、我的墨黑色的外套,禮俗上規定的喪服、難以吐出來的嘆氣、像滾滾江流一樣的眼淚,悲苦沮喪的臉色,以及一切儀式、外表和憂傷的流露,都不能表示出我的真實情緒。這些才真是給人瞧的,因為誰也可以做成這種樣子。它們不過是悲哀的裝鈽和衣服;可是我的郁結的心事卻是無法表現出來的。
3、要是你們到現在還沒有把你們所看見的告訴別人,那麼我要請求你們大家繼續保持沉默。
4、一個在成長的過程,不僅是肌肉和體格的增強,而且隨著身體的發展,精神和心靈也同時擴大。也許他現在愛你,他的真誠的意志是純潔而不帶欺詐的;可以你必須留心,他有這樣高的地位,他的意志並不屬於他自已,因為他自已也要被他的血統所支配。
5、即使沒有旁人的誘惑,少年的血氣也要向他自已叛變。
6、不要想到什麼就說什麼,凡事必須愛揚而行。對人要和氣,可是不要過分狎昵。相知有素的朋友,應該用鋼圈箍在你的靈魂上,可是不要對每一個泛泛的新知濫施你的交情。留心避免和人家爭吵;可是萬一爭端已起,就應該讓對方知道你不是可以輕侮的。傾聽每一個人的意見,可是只對極少數人發表你的意見;接受每一個人的意見,可是只對極少數人發表你的意見;接受每一個人的批評,可是保留你自已的判斷。盡你的財力購制貴重的衣服,可是不要炫新立異,必須富貴而不浮艷,因為服裝往往可以表現人格,與眾不同。不要向人告貸,也不要錯錢給人;因為債款放了出去,往往不但丟了本錢,而且還失去了朋友;向人告貸的結果,容易養成因循懶惰的習慣。尢其要緊的,你必須對你自已忠實;正像有了白晝才有黑夜一樣,對自已忠實,才不會對別人欺詐。
7、我知道在熱情燃燒的時候,一個人無論什麼盟誓都會說出口來。這些火焰,女兒,是光多於熱的,剛剛說出口就會光銷焰滅,你不能把它們當作真火看待。從現在起,你還是少露一些你的女兒家的臉;你應該抬高身價,不要讓人家以為你是可以隨意呼召的。對於哈姆萊特殿下,你應該這樣想,他是個年輕的王子,他比你在行動上有更大的自由。總而言之,不要相信她的盟誓,它們不過是淫媒,內心的顏色和服裝完全不一樣,只曉得誘人干一些齷齪的勾光,正像道貌岸然大放厥詞的鴇母,只求達到騙人的目的。我的言盡於此,簡單一句話,從現在起,我不許你一有空閑就跟哈姆萊特殿下聊天。你留點神吧,進去。
❷ 經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典英文台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
1.Frankly.my dear.I don't give a damn.
坦白說.親愛的.我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2.I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處.他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3.You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody.instead of a bum. which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位.我本可以是個競爭者.我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4.Toto.I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托.我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5.Here's looking at you.kid.
就看你的了.孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6.Go ahead.make my day.
來吧.讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7.All right.Mr.DeMille.I'm ready for my close-up.
好了.德米勒先生.我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8.May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9.Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶.這將是一個顛簸的`夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10.You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow).《地獄天使》Hell's Angels.1930
譯文:假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?
12.I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13.Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx).《容易事》Duck Soup.1933
譯文:我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想.我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。
15、原文:You talking'to me?
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅.《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver.1976
譯文:你在跟我說話嗎?
16、原文:Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶.《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie.1930
譯文:給我一杯威士忌.裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒.別太吝嗇了。
17、原文:life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
出處:湯姆·漢克斯.《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump.1994
譯文:生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
18.Made it.Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧.站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19.I'm as mad as hell.and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔.我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20.Louis.I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯.我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West).《我不是天使》I'm No Angel.1933
譯文:並不是你生活中的男人有價值.而是你與男人在一起的生活。
22.Bond.James Bond.
邦德.詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23.There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24.I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25.Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28.Play it.Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首.山姆.就彈時光流逝。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29.You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30.I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31.After all.tomorrow is another day!
畢竟.明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33.I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37.I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38.Today.I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在.我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力.你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
❸ 英文電影的5句獨白
阿甘正傳
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3.Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4.It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
5.I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
❹ 經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典英文愛情電影台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典愛情台詞(上)
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. 《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic泰坦尼克》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied, But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的.自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》:I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好!
11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
❺ 經典英文愛情台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
經典英文台詞欣賞:
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
《愛情故事》Love Story:
1.It seems like whenever anything good in my life happens, I’m just afraid that I’m going to lose it.當生命中美好的東西到來時,我卻覺得會失去它
2.People say I love you all the time, it doesn’t mean anything.人們總把“我愛你”掛在嘴邊,可那往往言不由衷
3.He’s stuck, he’s in between worlds.他進退不能,夾在陰陽之間
4.You want to move something, you’ve got to move it with your mind, you’ve got to focus.你想要推動物體,就得靠意志,要集中意志
5.Never say love if you don’t really mean it.如果不當真的話你就決不要說“愛”
6.We’re going to graate and then go our separate ways.我們即將畢業,然後各奔東西
7.I give you my hand. 我給你我的手
I give you my love, more Pcious than money.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情
I give you myself before Pacher or law. 在牧師和法律面前
Will you give me yourself? 你願意把自己託付給我嗎?
Will you come travel with me? 你願意和我一同去跋涉人生之旅
Shall we stick by each other as long as we live? 一起廝守終生嗎?
8.In my whole life, I’ve never deliberately hurt anyone and I just don’t think I could.我一輩子從未有意傷害過誰,我想我也不會
9.Love means never having to say you’re sorry.愛意味著永遠用不著說對不起
❻ 英文電影的經典電影獨白
to be or not to be,這是《哈姆雷特》(莎士比亞)的經典台詞. To be, or not to be- that is the question 漢文意思是:生存還是死去,這是一個問題. 此段的全文如下: Hamlet:To be, or not to be- that is the question: Whether it's nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep- No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish'd. To die- to sleep. To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub! For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause. There's the respect That makes calamity of so long life. For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely, The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay, The insolence of office, and the spurns That patient merit of th' unworthy takes, When he himself might his quietus make With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear, To grunt and sweat under a weary life, But that the dread of something after death- The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn No traveller returns- puzzles the will, And makes us rather bear those ills we have Than fly to others that we know not of? Thus conscience does make cowards of us all, And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their currents turn awry And lose the name of action. 哈: {自言自語} 生存或死去, 這是個問題: 是否應默默的忍受坎坷命運之無情打擊, 還是應與深如大海之無涯苦難奮然為敵, 並將其克服。 此二抉擇, 究竟是哪個較崇高? 死即睡眠, 它不過如此! 倘若一眠能了結心靈之苦楚與肉體之百患, 那麼, 此結局是可盼的! 死去, 睡去... 但在睡眠中可能有夢, 啊, 這就是個阻礙: 當我們擺脫了此垂死之皮囊, 在死之長眠中會有何夢來臨? 它令我們躊躇, 使我們心甘情願的承受長年之災, 否則誰肯容忍人間之百般折磨, 如暴君之政、驕者之傲、失戀之痛、法章之慢、貪官之侮、或庸民之辱, 假如他能簡單的一刀了之? 還有誰會肯去做牛做馬, 終生疲於操勞, 默默的忍受其苦其難, 而不遠走高飛, 飄於渺茫之境, 倘若他不是因恐懼身後之事而使他猶豫不前? 此境乃無人知曉之邦, 自古無返者。---哈姆雷特經典台詞(中英文)
❼ 愛情電影經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
愛情電影經典台詞集錦
1. Love means never having to say you are sorry. 愛意味著永不說後悔。《愛情故事》
2. Maybe I was a bird in another life.---If you're a bird, I am a bird. 我在前世也許是一隻鳥。--如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。《手札情緣》
3. You complete me......---Shut up! You had me at hello, you had me at hello. 你使我完美起來...--別這么說,第一次見 面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我。《甜心先生》
4. I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. 我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。《當哈里遇到莎莉時》
5. I love you Molly. I always have.---Ditto. 我愛你,莫莉,我永遠愛。--我也一樣《幽靈》
6. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. 選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你幸福。《我最好朋友的婚禮》
7. Being with you is the only way I could hold the happy life. You are the girl of my dream and apparently I'm the one of yours. 只有跟你在一起,我才會有幸福的生活。你是我夢中的女孩。當然我也是你夢中的男孩。《初戀五十次》
8. There's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. That's you. 世上只有一個人讓我覺得我自己能夠飛起來, 她就是你。《全民情聖》
9. You jump, I jump. 你跳,我就跳. 《泰坦尼克號》
10. All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。 《泰坦尼克號》
11. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
12. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克號》
13. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone. 一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景, 聽陌生的歌, 然後在某個不經意的瞬間, 你會發現, 原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。《藍莓之夜》
14. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love. 幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。 當你想吃的時候有得 吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。《飛屋環游記》
15. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find t he shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last. 愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。朋友,是在最後可以給 你力量的人。《當哈利遇見莎莉》
16. I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。《剪刀手愛德華》
17. Love makes man grow up or sink down. 愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。《戀夏 500 天》
18. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it’s called burden-bearing. Pitifully, mo st of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love. 舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。《如果能再愛一次》
19. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone. 我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間 去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。《廊橋遺夢》
20. One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When you finally get you r own happiness, you will understand the Pvious sadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherish the people you love. 一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。《泰坦尼克號》
21. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes o n, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind. 年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩 子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非 常寬大的胸襟才行。《初戀 50 次》
22. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different. 當明天變成了今天成為了昨天,最後成為記憶里不再重要的某一天,我們突然發現自己在不 知不覺中已被時間推著向前走,這不是靜止火車里,與相鄰列車交錯時,彷彿自己在前進的錯覺,而是我們真實的在成長,在這件事里成了另一個自己。《單身公寓》
23. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain. 離開我就別安慰我,要知道每一次縫補也會遭遇穿刺的痛。《分手信》
24. Don’t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can’t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory. 曾經擁有的,不要忘記。不能得到的,更要珍惜。屬於自己的,不要放棄。已經失去的,留 作回憶。《曾經》