英文電影及經典台詞5句
⑴ 同一部原聲英文電影的經典對白,中英文都要有,五到十句。
鄧布利多:哈利,人不能活在夢里,不要依賴夢想而忘記生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.
羅恩:哈利,你必須繼續前進,我覺得應該去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!
伏地魔:世上並沒有絕對的善與惡,差別只在於強者和無法分清事實的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
.鄧布利多:要挺身而出對抗敵人的確需要很大的勇氣,但要挺身而出反抗朋友卻需要更大的勇氣。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
(《哈利波特與魔法石》)
一、「他絕不會走,只要留下來的那些人還忠於他!」(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
二、「我們希望我們的波特先生總是能夠扭轉乾坤」「放心吧,我會的!」(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don』t worry, I will be.)
(人物:盧修斯-馬爾福、哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
三、 「比這更重要的是--友誼和勇氣。」(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與魔法石》)
四、「多比沒有主人!多比是自由的小精靈!多比是來救哈利-波特和他的朋友們!」(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,選自《哈利-波特與死亡聖器(上)》)
五、「愛我們的人是永遠不會離開我們的。」(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
六、「想要殺哈利,得先把我們也殺掉!」(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
1. 斯內普:你這個令人失望多愁善感的小子,只會苦澀的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能沒有注意到,生活本來就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得愛,也不懂得友情,我可憐你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 盧娜:再說,我媽媽以前經常說,失去的東西總會找到方法回來的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特與鳳凰社》)
⑵ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
⑶ 經典英文電影台詞
1、我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
I'll be back.
2、人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
No man is perfect.
3、讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
Let me see the money!
4、我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
I want to be alone.
5、願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
May the Force be with you!。
6、邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
James Bond, Bond.
7、我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
I am the king of the world!
8、你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
You can't handle the truth!
9、就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Just look at you, kid.
10、你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
Are you talking to me?
11、來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
Come on, let me happy too.
12、在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
No crying in baseball!
13、我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
I'll give him some good, he can't refuse.
14、愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
Love means never having to say I'm sorry.
15、畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
After all, tomorrow is another day!
16、我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
I'll have what she has.
17、沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
There is no better word than "greed".
18、好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
Just do it and stand on top of the world!
19、一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
A boy's best friend is his mother.
20、我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
21、羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sece me, aren't you?
22、沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
No place can be compared with the home.
23、我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
I feel a need, a need for speed!
24、坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
Frankly, my dear, I don't care a bit.
25、親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
Close to your friends, but more close to your enemies.
26、彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Play this song, Sam, "time goes by"".
27、托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
Toto, I think we can't go back to Kansas.
28、上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
As God is my witness, I won't let myself go hungry again.
29、我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
I am huge! These pictures make me small.
30、等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
Wait a moment, wait a minute. You must have heard something!
31、現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
Now, I think I'm the luckiest person in the world.
32、系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
Fasten your seat belt, it's going to be a bumpy night.
33、路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
Lewis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
34、我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
I like the smell of petrol bombs in the morning.
35、快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
Come on and listen! The sound of the children in the night is the wonderful music they make.
36、好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
All right, Mr. Demille, I'm ready to take my close-up.
37、噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
Oh, Jerry, don't ask for the moon. We have the stars.
38、我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to go on like this!
39、媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
40、人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
Life should be happy, to seize every day, children. Make your life extraordinary.
41、世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
There are so many towns in the world, there are so many pubs in the town, but she goes to me.
42、你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
You can't understand! I could get social position, I could have been a contender. I could any presentable person is and isn't a worthless homeless!
⑷ 英文電影經典台詞
如下:
1、 After all, tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
2、 We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
3、 Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀。
4、 Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西。因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
5、 I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
6、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
⑸ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
⑹ 英文電影經典台詞
英文電影經典台詞列舉如下:
1、I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.
我想只有一個簡單的選擇,要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死。
⑺ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
⑻ 英文電影經典台詞
英文電影經典台詞:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.——(《亂世佳人》1939)
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
⑼ 英語電影經典台詞
英語電影經典台詞有:
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers arejust too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that theycan't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西,有他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no goodthing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
4.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'regonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
5.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
⑽ 英語經典電影台詞摘抄
經典的電影之所以經典,就是因為電影裡面那些令人印象深刻的 經典台詞 總是能引起觀眾的共鳴,下面是我為大家整理的經典電影台詞摘抄,歡迎大家閱讀 收藏 !
經典電影台詞摘抄:《肖申克的救贖》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死.
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是體制化.
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的.
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
8.Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官).回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題.可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去.重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎.
9.Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事.
10.I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情.我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍.我希望.
11.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死.
經典電影台詞摘抄:《當幸福來敲門》
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它.
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能.
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴.
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個“幸”,不是一個“辛”.或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我.幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我.
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你“我不知道”.但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的.
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行.
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它.那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器.如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現.就這樣.
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加 面試 ,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想?那他穿的褲子一定十分考究.
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行.
經典電影台詞摘抄:《功夫熊貓》
1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。
3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.
放棄,不放棄。做面條,不做面條。你太在乎過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣了。有句 諺語 說得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日勝現金。這就是為什麼叫做"現金"了。
4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
昨天是歷史了,明天還是未知,但今天是禮物,所以今天才叫present(有“現在”和“禮物”的意思)。
5. There are no accidents
存在即合理
6.(1) but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制,我可以控制果實何時墜落,我還可以控制在何處播種。
(2). Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree,
You may wish for an Apple or an orange ,
But you will get a peach.
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹,你可能想要蘋果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。
7. you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻
9. I'm sorry things didn’t work out …
It’s just what it’s meant to be