獅子王英文電影對白翻譯
① 獅子王英文台詞解析`there's more to being king
getting your way all the time字面意思是「始終按照自己的方式去做」,即「為所欲為」,這里可引申為「魯莽」。
there's more to being king than getting your way all the time
字面意思就是「你老是這樣魯莽是不夠的,做國王還要求(比魯莽)更多的東西」。
② 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯
獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯:
1、It's like you are back from the dead.
你好像是死而復生一樣。
2、You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以從中學習。
4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰來為她戰斗呢?
5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
《獅子王》是由美國華特·迪士尼影片公司出品的動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯合執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯、內森·連恩等聯合主演配音。
《獅子王》講述了小獅子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,經歷了生命中最光榮的時刻,也遭遇了最艱難的挑戰,最後終於成為了森林之王的故事。
(2)獅子王英文電影對白翻譯擴展閱讀
1、幕後花絮
為了讓動畫師們繪畫的動畫形神並茂,除了安排動畫師去動物園看斑馬、長頸鹿這些動物之外,迪士尼甚至請來了幾頭真獅子來到工作室,讓動畫師和獅子們親密接觸。
在給《獅子王》配音的時候,配音演員也沒有看過動畫全片,也是靠著故事板和動畫片段來尋找感覺。但劇本中的台詞已經完成,在導演的指導下,演員們靠著感覺工作。傑瑞米·艾恩斯為了配刀疤咆哮的聲音,甚至喊破了音,後來還需要其他配音演員幫他配幾句刀疤的台詞。
2、影片評價
《獅子王》和通常習慣的那些3D影片相比,該片3D更像是立體書,一樣有著笑點,有著很棒的音樂以及戲劇性的時刻,但3D版本卻愈加讓人感到這一切都來源於2D的精彩。(《底特律觀察報》評)
③ 求《獅子王》一個配音片段的對白(英文字幕),不勝感激。
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走開…走開
I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走開
我喜歡趕走禿鷹
Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功
Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁滿,你最好過來看看
I think it's still alive.
我看他好像還活著
All righty,what have we got here?
哎喲!這什麼東西呀?
Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只獅子
Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑
Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁滿,他只是只小獅子
Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那麼可愛
- Can we keep him?
而且是一個人 我們能留下他嗎?
- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你瘋了嗎?
You're talking about a lion.
躺在這兒的是只獅子
Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
獅子就是專門吃我們的
- He's going to get bigger.
但是他還那麼小
他以後會長大的
Maybe he'll be on our side.
也許他會變得跟我們一國
Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
這是我聽過最蠢的話了
maye be
或許他會…
Hey,I got it.
咦…我有點子了
What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我們一國
You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有隻獅子在身邊或許蠻不錯的
So,we're keeping him?
那我們就留下他羅
Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
當然,這里是誰做主啊?
My point exactly.
我認為他應該留下
Jeez,I'm fried.
哎喲!天啊!我熱死了
Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我們快離開這兒 找個陰涼的地方
- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你還好吧?孩子
- You nearly died.
我想是吧
你差點就死了
- I saved you.
我救了你
Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也幫了…一滴滴忙
Thanks for your help.
謝謝你們幫忙
- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪裡?
- Nowhere.
不知道
Gee,he looks blue.
他看起來很BLUE
I'd say brownish gold.
我倒覺得是金黃色
No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是說…沮喪
Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在煩什麼?
Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
煩?獅子可是萬獸之王
The food chain.
煩個屁呀!
So,where you from?
那你從哪兒來的?
Who cares? I can't go back.
誰在乎?我又不能回去
Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被掃地出門的
- That's great. So are we.
好極了!我們也是
- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什麼事?
Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你們說
Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我們也不想聽
Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜託,丁滿 我們能幫忙嗎?
Not unless you can change the past.
除非你們能夠改變歷史
Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在這個時候 我這位夥伴丁滿說
you got to put your behind in your past.
你必須把你的背後拋到過去
- No,no,no.
不…
Amateur. - I mean...
我是說… 笨蛋
Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能閉上你的烏鴉嘴呀
It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必須把過去拋到腦後
Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常會碰到一些倒霉的事
and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你卻拿它沒辦法,對吧?
- Right. - Wrong!
對 錯
When the world turns its back on you...
當這個世界遺棄你的時候
you turn your back on the world.
你就去遺棄這個世界
Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前學的不是這樣
Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那麼你或許應該學點新知識
Repeat after me.
跟著我一起念
- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA
Hakuna matata
什麼?
HAKUNAMATATA
It means "no worries."
就別擔心
④ 獅子王佳句中英文
1.獅子王 的 五句優美的句子 中英文
The Lion King獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表 你要到處闖禍。
3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對 待它。
4. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
2.摘抄10句獅子王中用英語翻意的經典句子
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以從中學習。8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰來為她戰斗呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
3.《獅子王1》裡面的經典句子,要的只是第一部
I left to find help,and I found you. Don't you understand? You are our only hope! 而我找到了你。你還不明白嗎?你是我們唯一的希望。
What's happened to you? You're not the Simba I remember. 你到底是怎麼了?你不再是我記憶中的辛巴了。
Good. At least one of us is. 很好!至少我們有人像他。
You want so much to walk the path expected of you.你一直就太在意別人對你的期望了。
4.有關獅子王中的重要英語句子和 單詞
The Lion King 經典話語 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
5.獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
6.英文版的《獅子王》中最經典的台詞
穆法沙:瞧!辛巴。陽光普照之處皆是我們的國土。
辛巴:啊!
穆法沙:一代王朝的興衰就像這日出和日落。辛巴,總有那麼一天,太陽將會隨著我的時代的結束而沉落,但會隨著你做新國王的開始而升起。
辛巴:所有這一切都是我的嗎?
穆法沙:是的,一切都是你的。
辛巴:陽光照到的地方都是我的,那背陰的地方呢?
穆法沙:那地方在我們的領土之外。辛巴,你切記千萬不要到那裡去。
辛巴:可是,作為一個國王你可以做你想做的事呀!
穆法沙:噢,做一個國王不只意味著什麼時候都可以為所欲為,還有更多更重要的事要做。
辛巴:還有更多重要的事?
穆法沙:存在於這個世界上的,你眼睛所見到的萬物之間都是這一種微妙的平衡關系。作為一個國王,你需要明白這種關系,並且尊重世間萬物——無論它們是緩緩爬行的螞蟻還是跳躍的羚羊。
辛巴:可是,爸爸,難道我們不吃羚羊嗎?
穆法沙:我們吃,辛巴,聽我來解釋。我們死了以後,屍體就會變成青草,羚羊就會來吃青草。我們就是這樣互相連接,共同存在於這個巨大的生命輪回之中的。
……
Mufasa: Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this will all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything.
Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than。 getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba。
Mufasa: Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.
7.獅子王1.2里的經典語句10句 是英文和中文的
1 It's circle of life and it moves us all, through dispire and hope, through faith and love.——這是生命的輪回,穿越了絕望和希望,穿過了忠貞和愛情。
2 A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.——國王的統治就像太陽的升起和下落…… 3 I'm only brave when I have to be.——只有當我應該勇敢的時候我才會勇敢。 4 Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.——勇敢不是說你要自找麻煩。
5 When the world turns its back on you , you turn you back on the world.——當世界拋棄你的時候,你就拋棄了世界。 6 Lie down before you hurt yourself.——在受傷前趴下。
7 Danger? HA! I lough in the face of danger!——危險?哈哈,我笑對危險! 8 It doesn't matter . I'm home.——沒事了,因為我回家了。(Simba對他倒地的母親說) 9 Look at the stars, the great king of the past look down on us from those stars. So whatever you feel alone just remember those kings will always be there to guide you.——看著那些星,那是古代帝王正在注視著我們的眼睛。
當你感到孤獨中,記住他們會在天上引領著你的方向。 10 You have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take the place in the circle of life.Remember who you are. You are my son and on true king. Remember who you are. Remember。
——你已經忘記了你是誰,所以你也忘記了我的存在。看一看你的內心吧,你不應是現在的樣子。
你要在生命的輪回中找到自己的位置。記住你是誰。
你是我的兒子,是真正的國王。記住你是誰,記住……。
⑤ 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
(5)獅子王英文電影對白翻譯擴展閱讀
①《獅子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒險動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯袂執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片於1994年6月24日在美國全面公映。
⑥ 求1994年版《獅子王》20分鍾到30分鍾的對白!急急急!!!在線等答案
Mufasa(木法沙,簡稱M):Zazu!沙祖!
Zazu(沙祖,簡稱Z):Yes,sire? 什麼事,陛下?
M:Take Nala home, I've got to teach my son a lesson. 帶娜娜回家,我必須給我兒子上一課。
Z:Come Nala, Simba, good luck! 走吧娜娜。辛巴,祝你好運!
M:Simba! Simba, I'm very disappointed in you. 辛巴!辛巴,我對你非常失望。
S:I know. 我知道
M:You could've been killed. You deliberately disobeyed me. And what'手洞耐s worse, you put Nala in danger. 你可能會被殺。你故意違背我。而且更糟的是,你還置娜娜於危險之中。
S:I was just trying to be brave like you. 我只是想像你一樣勇敢。
M:I'm only brave when I have to be. Simba,being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只在必需的時刻才會勇敢。辛巴,勇敢,意思不是你去找麻煩。
S:But you're not scared of anything. 但你什麼都不怕。
M:I was today. 我今天就怕了。
S:You Were? 是嗎?
M:Yes. I thought I might lose you. 是的,我怕我會失去你。
S:Oh. I guess even kings get scared, huh? 哦,我猜就算國王也會害怕,是嗎?
M:Hum hum. 嗯。
S:But you know what? 但是你知道嗎?
M:What? 知道什麼?
S:I think those hyenas were even scareder. 我畢春看那些土狼比你更害怕呢。
M:haha...'Cause nobody messes with your dad. Come here, you. 哈哈...因為沒有人敢惹毛你爸爸!過來,小傢伙。
S:Oh,no! No! 哦,不!不!
M:Come here! 來啊!
S:Gotcha! Dad, we are pals, right? 抓住你了!爸,我們是好夥伴,對嗎?
M:Hnn, right. 恩,對
S:And we'll always be together, right? 那麼我們會永遠在一起,對嗎?顫納
M:Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars, the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. 辛巴,我來告訴你一些我父親告訴我的事。看看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王,正在上面俯視著我們。
S:Really? 真的?
M:Yes. So whenever you feel alone, just remember, that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I. 是的。所以,當你感到孤獨地時候,要記住,我們的先輩一直在指引著你。我也會。