英語電影一天一句話
㈠ 電影one day的全部英文對白。。最好每句下面有中文的。。拜託大家給我給我~~呵呵,寫了
只有幾句哈
All for one, one for all. 人人為我,我為人人。—— [法] Dumas pThe longest day has an end. 最難過的日子也有盡頭。—— Howell 賀韋爾
I love you so much,and I don't like you any more
哪會有那麼糟
Look, I'm sure it's not a complete disaster.
倫敦已經把我吞沒了
London's swallowed me up.
我還妄想大展身手 到頭來還不是默默無聞
I thought I'd make a difference,but no one knows I'm here.
聽著 梅花香自苦寒來
Listen, listen. Nothing truly good was ever easy.
誰說的
Who said that?
你
You did.
我說過嗎 真討厭 抱歉我又跟你抱怨了
Did I? That's annoying. I'm sorry for moaning.
如果我能給你一份禮物
If I could just give you one gift,
給你餘生的一份禮物 你知道我要給你什麼嗎
all right, one gift for the rest of your life, do you know what I'd give you?
自信
Confidence.
這個是什麼時候紋的
I've not seen this before.
哪個 這個嗎 在泰國紋的 太極圖
What, that? I got that in Thailand. It's a yin-yang.
看著跟路標似的
Looks like a road sign.
是嗎 它表示"矛盾的完美統一"
Yeah, well, it means "The perfect union of opposites."
我看是表示"穿上襪子"
It means "Wear some socks.
㈡ 英語電影經典語錄大全
英語電影經典語錄大全
導語:有時候我們看電影不僅僅是一種享受,其實我們看英語電影,可以學習英語口語,摘錄經典台詞,學習英語語法等等。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英語電影經典語錄,與供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!
1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.
《和平年代》里的話:當幻想和現實面對時,總是很痛苦的。要麼你被痛苦擊倒,要麼你把痛苦踩在腳下。A true love is what
2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.
真正的愛情是不講究熱鬧不講究排場不講究繁華更不講究嚎頭的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just
3.standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
5.《愛情故事》
Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
6.《黑天鵝》
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
7.《阿甘正傳》
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
8.《死亡詩社》
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
9.《冰與火之歌》
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
10.Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.「坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片結尾,瑞特決意離開,斯嘉麗苦苦哀求:「你要是走了,我該去哪裡?我該怎麼辦?」瑞特冷冷地扔下這句話揚長而去。
11.I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.「我會開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片開頭,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望幫他成為一部電影的主演。教父非常自信地用這句話安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片後期邁克爾接管家族事務後,在處理拉斯維加斯賭場事務時也引用了父親的這句話,表明他已成長為新一代教父。
12.You don』t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
13.你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混—— 碼頭風雲(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥勸說泰瑞向工會頭目屈服,泰瑞憤怒地指責哥哥當初命令他在拳擊比賽中放水,使他成為一個一事無成的小混混。
14.Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
「托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯了。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多蘿西初到OZ國的第一句話。影片中在堪薩斯的畫面都是黑白的,到OZ國之後轉為彩色。
15.Go ahead, make my day.「繼續啊,讓我高興高興。」—— 撥雲見日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉漢警官面對餐廳里劫持人質的歹徒,冷冰冰地說了這么一句話。結果歹徒懾於他的氣勢,乖乖的放下了手中的槍。
16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I』m ready for my close-up.「好了,德米爾先生,我已經准備好拍特寫了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片結尾,精神完全失常的諾瑪槍殺年輕的情人之後,面對蜂擁而至的警察和記者,她以為自己又開始拍電影了。
17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)
18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)
19.
——You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸總是難以接受的。)
20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。
——《黑客帝國》(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)
21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)
個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選
㈢ 電影one day最經典的那句台詞:這些年遇到那麼多人……的英語版
電影one day最經典的那句台詞:這么多年,這么多人經過我的生活,可是為什麼偏偏是你,在我心中占據了這么重要的地位。
英語版:Dexter, I love you so much. So, so much, and I probably always will. I just don't like you anymore. I'm sorry.
影片one day《一天》改編自英國作家大衛·尼克爾斯的同名小說,由羅勒·莎菲執導,安妮·海瑟薇和吉姆·斯特吉斯聯袂出演。影片於2011年8月19日在美國上映。電影故事的起點是1988年,剛剛從學校畢業的德克斯特(吉姆·斯特吉斯飾)和艾瑪(安妮·海瑟薇飾)初次相識,然後在接下來的20年裡,他們每一年的這一天都會見面,只見一面聊聊彼此的生活。
㈣ 60句英語電影台詞
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
㈤ 英語電影美句摘抄短句
1. 英文電影中名句摘錄
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」 Sean Connery,「Dr.No」 譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯-邦德.」 演員、影片與年份:肖恩-康納利,《No博士》,1962 2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.」 Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」 譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的.」 演員、影片與年份:亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942 3、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.」 Mae West,「I'm No Angel」 譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命.」 演員、影片與年份:米-懷斯特,《我不是天使》,1933 4、原文:「I'll be back.」 Arnol Schwarzenegger,「The Terminator」 譯文:「我會回來的.」 90年的寶貝兒阿諾德-施瓦辛格. 演員、影片與年份:阿諾德-施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984 5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.」 Jean Harlow,「Hell's Angels」 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:瓊-哈羅,《地獄天使》,1930 6、原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」 Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼.」 演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994 7、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows come home.On second thought,I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」 Groucho Marx,「Duck Soup」 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家.如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家.」 演員、影片與年份:格羅克-馬克思,《容易事》,1933 8、原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」 Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」 譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎.」 演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939 9、原文:「You talkin'to me?.」 Robert De Niro,「Taxi Driver」 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」 演員、影片與年份:羅伯特-德尼羅,《計程車司機》,1976 勞勃迪尼諾練習耍酷拔槍時所說的台詞. 10、原文:「Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby.」 Greta Garbo,「Anna Christie」 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水.寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了.」 演員、影片與年份:格利泰-嘉寶,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930。
2. 在電影中摘抄十句經典台詞
《一天》----
In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《教父》----
I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
《盜夢空間》----
You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you can't be sure. But it doesn't matter - because we'll be together.
你等著一輛火車,它會把你帶到遠方。你明白自己希望火車把你帶到哪兒,不過你也心存猶豫。但這一切都沒有關系,因為我們在一起。
《愛情故事》----
Love means never having to say you're sorry
真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
《黑天鵝》----
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
《阿甘正傳》----
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.
生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
《死亡詩社》----
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.
希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
《冰與火之歌》----
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
《怦然心動》----
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss。. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。
《當幸福來敲門》----
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue. And maybe we can actually never have it。
也許幸福是一種只能讓我們不斷追尋的東西,而卻無法真正擁有……
PS:以上來自博客《駐進心底的那些台詞》的投稿~~~~
3. 英語電影句子摘抄
1.It is a truth universally acknowledged that is a single man in possession of a good fortune,must be in want of a wife.
(一個單身的男人一旦擁有了大筆財產,就會想到尋覓妻子,這是一個世界廣泛公認的道理)
<Pride and Prejudice>; 《傲慢與偏見》
2.Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don't be stinchy,beby. (給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。)
<Anna Christie>; 《安娜-克里斯蒂》
3.I will be back (我會回來的)
《終結者》
4. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
<Forrest Gump>; 《阿甘正傳》
5.Yesterday was history,tommorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.
《功夫熊貓》
6.Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.(坦白說,我一點也不在乎。)
<Gone With The Wind>; 《飄》
7.I am doing nothing but waiting. (我只在傻傻的等待)
《聖誕聖樂》
4. 英語電影句子摘抄,每個電影要5句,快,急啊
1原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you're gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994
2《律政俏佳人》中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。
3 蜘蛛俠:
With great power comes great responsibility。
能力越大,責任越大
4《她比煙花寂寞》
Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one, you're wrong.
Hilary: 如果你認為當個普通人比當天才更輕松,那麼你錯了。
5《肖申克的救贖》
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
5. 摘抄英文電影《勇敢傳說》6句優美句子
There are those who say fate is something beyond our command, that destiny is not our own. But I know better. Our fate lives within us.You only have to be brave enough to see it.
有人說命運並非我們所能掌控,結局並不由我們自己決定。但我有更好的理解。命運就在我心中。你只需鼓起勇氣去面對它。
6. 英語電影台詞摘抄
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
7. 英文電影經典句子
當幸福來敲門 Chris Gardner:You have a dream, you got to protect it. 克里斯·加德納:如果你有夢想,就要守護它。
Chris Gardner:People can't do something by themselves; they wanna tell you you can not do it. 克里斯·加德納:當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能。 Chris Gardner:You want something. Go get it! 克里斯·加德納:有了目標就要全力以赴。
Martin Frohm: What would you say if man walked in here with no shirt, and I hired him? What would you say? 馬丁:如果我僱傭了一個沒有穿著襯衫走進來的人,你會怎麼說? Chris Gardner: He must have had on some really nice pants. 克里斯·加德納:他一定穿了一條很棒的褲子。 There is an I in "happiness",There is no Y in "happiness",It's an I 幸福的幸裡面是一個「幸」,不是一個「辛」。
或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我。幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我。
I'm the type of person,if you ask me a question, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don't konw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer, and I'll find the answer,. 我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你「我不知道」。但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的。
What would you say if a guy walked in for an interview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must've had on some really nice pants. 如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加面試,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想? 那他穿的褲子一定十分考究。 Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something, not even me. 別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period. 如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它。那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器。
如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現。就這樣。
阿甘正傳 1. Mama says,"Stupid is as stupid does. " 媽媽說,「做傻事的才是傻瓜」。 2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs. 如果上帝要讓人人都一樣的話,他會給每人一雙腳撐。
3. Life was likea box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get. 人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是哪種。 You got to put the past behind you before you can move on. 你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
肖申克的救贖 每個人都是自己的上帝。如果你自己都放棄自己了,還有誰會救你?每個人都在忙,有的忙著生,有的忙著死。
忙著追名逐利的你,忙著柴米油鹽的你,停下來想一秒:你的大腦,是不是已經被體制化了?你的上帝在哪裡? Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another. 懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. 監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。 red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized. red:這些牆很有趣。
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. 我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。
我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。
我希望。 I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying. 人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit. Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些。
8. 英文電影中一些常用的句子,短語
the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜歡大驚小怪
2. it's payback time
報復的時候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他們對那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句話libido被稱為 『性的能量』,弗羅伊德論述過.這是電影中的一個很喜歡having sex的女孩在受到她媽媽指責時的辯解,意思就是說,我是個聰明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那種情況下,你的做法是正確的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。誇獎完別人,或是別人的所作所為讓你很感動時說的
7.I slept straight through last night
用來描述你睡了好覺
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方見怎麼樣?
9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?
你確定你願意結婚么?
10.I've made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是說: 我想我已經說的(做的, 表現的)相當明白了.
11. you're burning daylight
你在浪費大好時光,burn用的真好
12. I don't want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比僅說I don't want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
別胡鬧
14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友記裡面Ross對Rachel說, 意思說他想不透Rachel在想什麼.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就讓我直說了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我們自己都能解決
18. I am merely a messenger
我僅僅是個傳話的, merely這個詞很好聽
19. you all set?
說的時候詞尾set用升調, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我沒有理由騙你
21. don't make any unnecessary risk
別冒不必要的風險. 想想如果沒看到這句英文, 你自己會如何說?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很簡單, 我很喜歡
23. I don't regret a minute of that
我一分鍾也不後悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我覺得這讓我壓力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比較喜歡的一個詞.
暫時這么多,供你參考.
9. 英文電影里有名的句子
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
電影:阿甘正傳
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂
電影:愛瑪
你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?
如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!
就象我現在難於離開你一樣!
電影:簡愛
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
這不叫權利,這叫正義。
而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
電影:辛德勒名單
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!
電影:四根羽毛
我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,
因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。
除非我們即將死去。
電影:美國美人
"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」
「生命就是如此。」
電影:這個殺手不太冷
第一、不要叫她溫柔。
第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事
第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她會非常喜歡;
第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;
第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;
第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;
第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.
電影:我的野蠻女友
當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。
電影:《安妮•霍爾》
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
電影:肖申克的救贖
我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉
別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧
電影:教父
一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛
電影:菊花香
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
電影:卡薩布蘭卡
我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.
電影:愛你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
電影:Gone with the wind
<;斷背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾瑪>
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
㈥ 英語電影經典句子
人閉上眼睛,是為了和自己相見。People close their eyes, is to meet their own.你還知道哪些英語電影經典句子嗎?下面是我為大家准備的一些英語電影經典句子,歡迎大家參閱,希望大家喜歡。
英語電影經典句子(精選篇)
時間好比河水,只能流去不能回。
Time is like a river, can only flow can not go back.
人生沒有綵排,每天都是現場直播。
Life is not a rehearsal, every day live.
如得意不宜重往,凡做事應有餘步。
If you do not have to go back to, where there should be more than the rest of the step.
切勿貪意外之財,知足者人心常樂。
Not because of the windfall, contented people changle.
路見不平一聲吼,吼完繼續往前走。
At the sight of injustice with a roar, roar end go on.
我自橫刀向天笑,笑完之後去睡覺!
Guang to the day since I laugh after laugh, go to sleep!
本無意與眾不同,怎奈何品位出眾!
The not out of the ordinary, how can do superior quality!
喜歡的就要擁有它,不要害怕結果。
Like you have to have it, do not be afraid of the results.
快樂轉瞬即逝,唯有疼痛銘記於心。
Happiness is fleeting, only pain in the heart.
智者一切求自己,愚者一切求他人。
All of his wise men, all of them fools.
英語電影經典句子(熱門篇)
寧可自己去原諒別人,莫讓別人來原諒你。
Better to forgive yourself, don't let others to forgive you.
幽默就是一個人想哭的時候還有笑的興致。
Humor is the time when a person wants to cry and laugh.
人活著的價值不在別人眼裡,而在自己心中。
The value of a man's life is not in the eyes of others, but in his own heart.
為自己活著沒什麼錯,自私一點沒什麼壞處。
There is nothing wrong with being alive for yourself. It's no harm to be selfish.
努力就是光,成功就是影。沒有光哪兒來影?
Work is light, success is shadow. Where does the light come from?
別人永遠對,我永遠錯,這樣子比較沒煩惱。
Others always right, I will always be wrong, so that the child is not trouble.
能夠把自己壓得低低的,那才是真正的尊貴。
To put yourself down low, it is really noble.
沒有一顆珍珠的閃光,是靠別人塗抹上去的。
Not a pearl of the flash, is to rely on others to smear.
有志者自有千計萬計,無志者只感千難萬難。
There is own thousands of millions, there are only extremely difficult.
你既然認准一條道路,何必去打聽要走多久。
Since you look for a road, why go to inquire about how long to go.
純潔的思想,可使最微小的行動也高貴起來。
Pure thought, can make the smallest action also noble up.
再好的過去,回憶的次數多了味道也就淡了。
Even the happiest memory cannot afford being recalled for too many times.。
天氣涼了,請各位及時加衣,注意保暖思淫慾。
The weather is cold, please promptly add clothes to keep warm, think of lust.
英語電影經典句子(最新篇)
原諒別人,就是善待自己;恭敬別人,就是庄嚴自己。
To forgive others is to be kind to yourself.
那我也結。你跟誰結啊?我看你是把自己給砸手裡了!
Then I also knot. Who do you like? I think you're giving up on yourself!
賺別人的錢,越多越好,貧窮才是命運的最大的敵人。
The more money the other people, the more the better, the poor is the greatest enemy of the fate.
行動是治癒恐懼的良葯,而猶豫拖延將不斷滋養恐懼。
Action is the cure for fear, and hesitation, delay will continue to nourish fear.
光天化日之下的巨大身軀,必然會帶出同樣巨大的陰影。
The huge body ring peaceful times under, will bring out the same huge shadow.
這一秒不放棄,下一秒就有希望!堅持下去才可能成功!
This second does not give up, next second there is hope! Stick to it!
生命中的任何一件小事只要你細心品味過,都充滿幸福。
Every small thing in life as long as you carefully taste, are full of happiness.
生命力的意義在於拚搏,因為世界本身就是一個競技場。
The life significance lies in the struggle, because the world itself is an arena.
不從泥濘不堪的小道上邁步,就踏不上鋪滿鮮花的大路。
Do not move from the muddy path, can not ride on the flowers road.
一分耕耘,一分收獲,未必;九分耕耘,會有收獲,一定!
A work, a harvest, not necessarily; nine points, there will be harvest, a certain!
讓一個人從你面前消失的最快方法,是你自己先轉過身去。
The quickest way to get a person out of your way is to turn your back on yourself.
人生的含義是什麼,是奮斗。奮斗的動力是什麼,是成功。
㈦ 英語電影句子摘抄,每個電影要5句,快,急啊!帶電影名和中文
1原文:「Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you』re gonna get.」
Tom Hanks,「Forrest Gump」
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
演員、影片與年份:湯姆-漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》,1994
2《律政俏佳人》中畢業典禮上的一段話:
At the very first day at Harvard, a very professor quoted Aristotle, "the law is reason free from passion!" Well,no offence to Aristotle,but in my three years at Harvard.I have come to find: Passion is the key ingredient to the study and practice of law, and of life. it was for passion, courage of conviction, strong sense of self that we take our next step into the world. rembering the first impressions are not always correct, you must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.
在到哈弗的第一天,一位特別的教授指出亞里士多德的話:法律是不容許含有激情的。我不是對亞里士多德的不敬,但是我在哈弗的三年裡,我發現:激情是學好法律和實踐的關鍵,也包括人生。也是擁有激情,勇氣和強烈的自我意識,去進入社會。 記住,第一印象不一定總是對的,你必須一致保持自信,在人們之中保持自信,最重要的是,對你自己有信心。
3 蜘蛛俠:
With great power comes great responsibility。
能力越大,責任越大
4《她比煙花寂寞》
Hilary:If you think being an ordinary person is any easier than being an extraordinary one, you're wrong.
Hilary: 如果你認為當個普通人比當天才更輕松,那麼你錯了。
5《肖申克的救贖》
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
㈧ 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句
英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here』s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、「You talking'to me?」
「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
16、「Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正傳》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19、I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)
23、There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24、I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
27、You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
30、I』ll have what she』s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989
31、I』ll be back.
我會回來的。——《終結者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的愛能喚醒靈魂啟發我們追求卓越,會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗,並帶給我們的心靈平靜。——《戀戀筆記本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who』s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心動》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994
36、We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942
38、Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959
39、You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at「hello.」
當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992
42、A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986
51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989
52、I』m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。——《越獄》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》
57、Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再強的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那裡。——《X檔案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》
68、I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》
72、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
74、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世紀什麼最貴?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
「有組織,無紀律。」
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了。——《加菲貓》
81、You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
決不要讓人去做貓的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
95、「Your future depends on your dreams.」So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
100、When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!
㈨ 英語電影片段短句
1.求四部英文電影中的好句子,經典語錄,每部電影十條,急用
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。2.Stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.奇跡每天都在發生。4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.我和珍妮形影不離。
1/125.Have you given any thought to your future?你有沒有為將來打算過呢。6. You just stay away from me please.求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。8. It made me look like a ck in water.它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。10. I was messed up for a long time.這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪2/12 三《The Lion King獅子王》1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.好像你是死而復生似的。6. You can't change the past.過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。3/128. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.我會補償你的,我保證。四《Gone with The Wind 亂世。
2.3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸摸,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。
3.英文電影里有名的句子
生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
電影:阿甘正傳
世界上總有一半人不理解另一半人的快樂
電影:愛瑪
你以為我窮。不漂亮,就沒有感情嗎?
如果上帝賜給我美貌和財富,我也會讓你難於離開我的!
就象我現在難於離開你一樣!
電影:簡愛
什麼是權利?當一個人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。
這不叫權利,這叫正義。
而當一個人同樣犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,
也可以不判他死刑,於是赦免了他,這就叫權利!
電影:辛德勒名單
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多!
電影:四根羽毛
我們要學會珍惜我們生活的每一天,
因為,這每一天的開始,都將是我們餘下生命之中的第一天。
除非我們即將死去。
電影:美國美人
"人生本就是苦還是只有童年苦?」
「生命就是如此。」
電影:這個殺手不太冷
第一、不要叫她溫柔。
第二、不要讓她喝三杯以上,否則她會逢人就打;
第三、在咖啡館一定要喝咖啡、不要喝可樂或橙汁;
第四、如果她打你一定要裝得很痛如果真的很痛那要裝得沒事
第五、在你們認識的第一百天,一定要去她班上送一支玫瑰,
她會非常喜歡;
第六、你一定要學會擊劍,打壁球;
第七、要隨時做好蹲監獄的思想准備;
第八、如果她說她會殺了你,那不要當真,這樣你會好受些;
第九、如果她的鞋穿著不舒服,一定要和她換鞋穿;
第十、她喜歡寫東西,要好好地鼓勵她.
電影:我的野蠻女友
當我還是孩子的時候,媽媽帶我去看白雪公主,人人都愛上了白雪公主,而我卻偏偏愛上了那個巫婆。
電影:《安妮•霍爾》
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望讓你重獲自由
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a greatman to save another.
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人
Remember,Hopeisagoodthing,!
記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!
Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙活,或者等死。
電影:肖申克的救贖
我愛美國,它給了我財富,我用美國方式教育子女,告訴他們不能丟家族的臉
別跟我說你是無辜的,這讓我憤怒,因為它侮辱了我的智慧
電影:教父
一個受傷的人,不知道如何接受和給予愛
電影:菊花香
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。
電影:卡薩布蘭卡
我不知道為什麼老是離不開他,可能是他脖子上有條領帶的緣故.
電影:愛你9周半
"Frankly , my dear, I don't give a damn"
電影:Gone with the wind
<;斷背山>
我真希望能戒掉伱
<;艾瑪>
上帝會把我們身邊最好的東西拿走,以提醒我們得到的太多
4.求20句英美電影里的好句子(英文的啊)
自己選!!!滿意請採納!!謝謝!!To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower 從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour 把握在你手心裡的就是無限,永恆也就消融於一個時辰.Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival 生活是一串串的快樂時光,我們不僅僅是為了生存而生存Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days". 曾"打算有那麼一天"去寫的信,就在今天寫吧.I love you not because of who you are, 我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,Because of who I am when I am with you . 而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺.No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry. 沒有人值得你流淚.值得讓你這么所的人,不會讓你哭泣.The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. 失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊.To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界.Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知道是誰會愛上你的笑容。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you. 不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間.Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那比能夠不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你.Don't cry because it is over, smile,because it happened. 不要因為結束而哭泣.微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有. And forever has no end. 永永遠遠,永無止境.Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us. 生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在.讓人感動的英文句子I've learned… That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person. 我明白了…世界上最好的教室就是老人的腳邊。 I've learned… That when you're in love, it shows. 我明白了…當你沉浸在愛情中,會表現出來的。
I've learned… That just one person saying to me, 「You've made my day!」 makes my day. 我明白了…有人告訴我「你讓我很快樂!」,這使我很快樂。 I've learned… That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world. 我明白了…有個孩子在在你的臂彎中入睡是世界上最安寧的感覺。
I've learned… That being kind is more important than being right. 我明白了…秉性善良比行事正確更為重要。 I've learned… That you should never say no to a gift from a child. 我明白了…永遠不要拒絕一個孩子贈與的禮物。
I've learned… That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way. 我明白了…如果從各種方面我都沒有能力幫助他的時候,我就為他祈禱。 I've learned… That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with. 我明白了…不管生活讓你變得多名的嚴肅,每個人都要有一個可以胡作非為的朋友。
I've learned… That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand. 我明白了…有時候每個人都需要一隻可以握住的手和一顆信任的心。 I've learned… That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an alt. 我明白了…但我孩提時在夏天夜晚陪著我父親走過幾個街區曾感動過我,當我成人時。
I've learned… That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. 我明白了…生命象一卷廁紙。越到最後,走得越快。
I've learned… That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for. 我明白了…我們應該感到高興,上帝沒有把我們想得到的都給予我們。 I've learned… That money doesn't buy class. 我明白了…金錢並不能買到社會地位。
I've learned…That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular. 我明白了…就是一些生活的瑣碎讓生命壯麗。 I've learned… That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved. 我明白了…在某些人的堅硬外殼下,也有渴望欣賞和理解的一面。
I've learned… That the Lord didn't do it all in one day. What makes me think I can? 我明白了…上帝並沒有把一切都做完。否則,我能做什麼呢? I've learned… That to ignore the facts does not change the facts. 我明白了…應該忽視的是,事實並不能改變事實。
I've learned… That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you. 我明白了…如果你蓄謀報復某人,只會。
5.英文電影中一些常用的句子,短語
the following expressions are some of my favorite
1. I am always actting like the sky's falling
描述自己喜歡大驚小怪
2. it's payback time
報復的時候到了
3. they are pretty close mouth about it.
他們對那事情守口如瓶
4. I am an intelligent girl with libido.
很有意思的一句話libido被稱為 『性的能量』,弗羅伊德論述過.這是電影中的一個很喜歡having sex的女孩在受到她媽媽指責時的辯解,意思就是說,我是個聰明的但是也是有需要的女孩.
5. Under the circumstance, you did the right thing.
在那種情況下,你的做法是正確的
6. I meant every word.
我的肺腑之言。誇獎完別人,或是別人的所作所為讓你很感動時說的
7.I slept straight through last night
用來描述你睡了好覺
8.How about meet at the usual place?
老地方見怎麼樣?
9.You're sure you want to tie the knot?
你確定你願意結婚么?
10.I've made myself crystal clear
Crystal用的很好, 意思就是說: 我想我已經說的(做的, 表現的)相當明白了.
11. you're burning daylight
你在浪費大好時光,burn用的真好
12. I don't want you ever forget me.
用了ever 比僅說I don't want you forget me 好.
13. quit fooling around
別胡鬧
14. you're a closed book, I am not a mind-reader.
老友記裡面Ross對Rachel說, 意思說他想不透Rachel在想什麼.
15 this is odd= this is weird真怪
16. let me get it straight now.
就讓我直說了吧
17. we can work it all out
很普通的一句, 我們自己都能解決
18. I am merely a messenger
我僅僅是個傳話的, merely這個詞很好聽
19. you all set?
說的時候詞尾set用升調, 意思就是are you ready?
20. I got no reason to lie to you
普通的一句, 我沒有理由騙你
21. don't make any unnecessary risk
別冒不必要的風險. 想想如果沒看到這句英文, 你自己會如何說?
22. good fences make good neighbor.
很簡單, 我很喜歡
23. I don't regret a minute of that
我一分鍾也不後悔. 很地道
24. I founded it to be completely overwhelming
我覺得這讓我壓力很大. Overwhelming一直是我比較喜歡的一個詞.
暫時這么多,供你參考.
6.求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料) Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福) Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生) Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事) Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)。
7.求英文電影台詞50個
1. 一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listeningto strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you tryhard to forget are already gone. 2. 幸福,不是長生不老,不是大魚大肉,不是權傾朝野。幸福是每一個微小的生活願望達成。
當你想吃的時候有得吃,想被愛的時候有人來愛你。 Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights inone's hand. It's about having each tiny wish come true, or havingsomething to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when youneed love. 3. 愛情是燈,友情是影子,當燈滅了,你會發現你的周圍都是影子。
朋友,是在最後可以給你力量的人。 Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last. 4. 我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.5. 愛情,要麼讓人成熟,要麼讓人墮落。 Love makes man grow up or sink down. 6. 舉得起放得下的叫舉重,舉得起放不下的叫負重。
可惜,大多數人的愛情,都是負重的。 If you can hold something up and put it down, it is calledweight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavyburdens when they are in love. 7 .我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鍾的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour tolike someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forgetsomeone.8 .一個人一生可以愛上很多的人,等你獲得真正屬於你的幸福之後,你就會明白一起的傷痛其實是一種財富,它讓你學會更好地去把握和珍惜你愛的人。 One may fall in love with many people ring the lifetime. When youfinally get your own happiness, you will understand the previoussadness is kind of treasure, which makes you better to hold and cherishthe people you love. 9 .年輕的時候會想要談很多次戀愛,但是隨著年齡的增長,終於領悟到愛一個人,就算用一輩子的時間,還是會嫌不夠。
慢慢地去了解這個人,體諒這個人,直到愛上為止,是需要有非常寬大的胸襟才行。 When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as timegoes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the wholelife will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.參考資料:《非常有深度的經典英文電影台詞》 fortable
5.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
6.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor。 promise me you will survive。 that you
will never give up。 no matter what happens。 no matter how hopeless。
promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
7.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
8.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know
what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid
sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I
didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does
9.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in
car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive
away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, istn't it?
10.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
9.英文電影里的好詞好句,越多越好
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。
《老人與海》Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
《阿甘正傳》If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow 如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。
《烏鴉》Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的 , 不知會遇見什麼人 , 會有什麼樣的結局。
《泰坦尼克號》Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》We become the most familiar strangers.我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
《亂世佳人》It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption 堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作 , 為之戰斗 , 為之犧牲的東西 , 因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
《亂世佳人》I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物 , 我不想浪費它 , 你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼 , 要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》Everything that has a begin has an end.世間萬物有始皆有終。
《黑客帝國》Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》You。
㈩ 求一百句英語電影台詞
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn,"
1。「坦白說,我親愛的,我一點也不在乎。」
"Gone With the Wind," 1939.
「亂世佳人」,1939。
2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse,"
2。「我要給他一個他無法拒絕的條件。」
"The Godfather," 1972.
「教父」,1972。
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am,"
3。「你不明白!我應該是個有類。我應該是個一個有力的競爭者。我可以給我的人,而不是一個流浪漢,這就是我。」
"On the Waterfront," 1954.
「海濱」1954。
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore,"
4。「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。」
"The Wizard of Oz," 1939.
「綠野仙蹤」,1939。
5. "Here's looking at you, kid,"
5。「就看你的了,孩子。」
"Casablanca," 1942.
「卡薩布蘭卡」,1942。
6. "Go ahead, make my day,"
6。「去吧,讓我的一天,」
"Sudden Impact," 1983.
「突然的沖擊,「1983。
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up,"
7。「好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭,「
"Sunset Blvd. ," 1950.
「日落大街。」,1950。
8. "May the Force be with you,"
8。「願原力與你同在。」
"Star Wars," 1977.
「星球大戰」,1977。
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night,"
9。「系緊你的安全帶。它將是一個顛簸的夜晚。」
"All About Eve," 1950.
「夏娃」,1950。
10. "You talking to me?"
10。「你在跟我說話嗎?」
"Taxi Driver," 1976.
「計程車司機」,1976。
跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語>>
跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語> >
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate,"
11。「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」
"Cool Hand Luke," 1967.
「喋血》,「1967。
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning,"
12。「我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈。」
"Apocalypse Now," 1979.
「現代啟示錄」,1979。
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry,"
13。「愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」
"Love Story," 1970.
「愛情故事」,1970。
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of,"
14。「東西之夢,」
"The Maltese Falcon," 1941.
「馬爾他獵鷹」,1941。
15. "E.T. phone home,"
15。「打電話回家。」
"E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982.
」的《外星人》,「1982。
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!",
16。「他們叫我狄博思先生!」
"In the Heat of the Night," 1967.
「在酷熱的夜晚,」1967。
17. "Rosebud,"
17。「玫瑰花蕾」,
"Citizen Kane," 1941.
「公民凱恩」,1941。
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!",
18。「我做到了,老媽!世界之巔!」
"White Heat," 1949.
「白熱」,1949。
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!",
19。「我抓狂了地獄,我不需要這個了!」
"Network," 1976.
「網路」,1976。
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship,"
20。「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」
"Casablanca," 1942.
「卡薩布蘭卡」,1942。
青春歌舞
You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。。。我像你這么大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。但我依然清晰記得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什麼?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什麼
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙計們
The big zero.什麼都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer!
我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這里是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這里你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes." 無論什麼條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個只顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.願望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以後請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all, All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in. 讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看著他們,並和我保持聯系
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我來這只是賺一些錢並在工作後偷偷游個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up. 瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食慾
board of directors 董事會
This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 這並不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎麼回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.
我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。隊友也只是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。當你畢業後,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵並沒有什麼錯。事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准備干什麼?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那裡怒氣沖天
26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)
27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″
當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)