英文表白電影視頻
『壹』 請問最浪漫的最感人的英語電影的表白有哪些
《肖申克的救贖》經典英文對白
The Shawshank Redemption
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
2.I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4."some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright..."
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
5.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institutionalized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
6.I find I`m so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能靜靜地坐下來思考,我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越千山萬水握住朋友的手;我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中的一樣藍;我希望......
7.There`s not a day goes by I don`t feel regret. Not because I`m in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then. Then a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can`t. That kid`s long gone and this old man is all that`s left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It`s just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sorry, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don`t give a shit.
我無時不刻地對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(指監獄),也不是討好你們(指假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了。那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,我沒什麼可說的了。
《海上鋼琴師》 經典英文對白
1900: Moonlight city. You just couldn』t see an end to it.
It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me ,Max.
It was what I didn』t see.
Take the piano.
Keys begin. Keys end.
You know there are 88 of them.
They』re not infinite. You』re infinite.
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite.
I like that. That I can live by.
But you get me up on that gangway, and you roll them out
in front of me.
Keyboards have millions and billions of keys that never end.
That keyboard is infinite.
Then on that keyboard there』s no music you can play.
That』s God』s piano.
Did you see the streets?
There』re thousands of them.
How do you choose just one?
One woman, one house, one way to die…….
You don』t even know where it comes to an end.
Aren』t you ever just scared of breaking apart with the
thought of it?
I was born on this ship.
And the world passed me by.
But 2000 people at a time and there』re old wishes here .
But nevermore that fit between prow and stern..
You played out your happiness bit on a piano that was not
infinite.
I learned to live that way.
Land?
Land is a ship too big for me,
It』s a woman too beautiful, a bridge too long, perfume to
strong, music I don』t know how to play.
I can never get off this ship.
At best, I didn』t step off my life.
After all, I don』t exist for anyone.
偌大的城市,綿延無盡。
並非是我眼見的讓我停住了腳步,
而是我所看不見的。你能明白嗎?
拿鋼琴來說。
鍵盤有始亦有終。
你確切地知道88個鍵就在那兒,錯不了。
它們並不是無限的,而你,才是無限的。你能在鍵盤上表現的音樂是無限的。
我喜歡這樣,我能輕松應付。
而你現在讓我走過跳板,走到城市裡,
等著我的是一個沒有盡頭的鍵盤。
我又怎能在這樣的鍵盤上彈奏呢?
那是上帝的鍵盤啊!
你看到那數不清的街道嗎?
如何只選擇其中一條去走?
一個共渡一生的女人,一幢屬於自己的屋子,一種生與死的方式~~~~
你甚至不知道什麼時候才是盡頭。
一想到這個,難道不會害怕、會崩潰嗎?
我在這艘船上出生。
世事千變萬化,然這艘船每次只載2000人。
這里有著希望,但僅在船頭和船尾之間。
你可以在有限的鋼琴上奏出你的歡欣快樂。
我習慣了這樣的生活。
陸地?
陸地對我來說是一艘太大的船,
太漂亮的女人,太長的旅程,太濃烈的香水,無從著手的音樂。
我永遠無法走下這艘船,
這樣的話,我寧可舍棄我的生命。
畢竟,我從來沒有為任何人存在過
『貳』 請問有人知道,一個男生向一百個女生經典表白的電影是什麼呢
《百個女生一男生》
表白內容:沒有你我就像只被拋棄的狗在高速公路的旁邊,我真的很緊張,盡管我不知道你的生日是什麼時候,我們可以一起去買東西跟煮東西,我發誓,我沒有油嘴滑舌;當你在停車時刮破了輪胎,如果你一直愛我,我會每周都負責洗廁所,如果你要的話我會用舌頭來洗;我會把「臟話」跟「愛火箭」在我的詞彙中剔除出去,我會愛你,就算你的名字是mimi,又或者你要我把名字叫成「美美」,我會在沒人或者最糟糕的環境中放屁,我會做低膽固醇節食,我不會買一輛紅色運動跑車,當我中年危機時;你的父母可以買州來看你,就算你的媽媽是個大巫婆,可以不去住退休房,因為她可以跟我們住;我發誓,我會從眾多色彩中分出白色,我會學習冷跟熱水洗的秘密,在你化妝的時候我會靜心的等,不會催促你,如果你是個軟弱,我永遠不會說一隻狗可以從水中救出你而貓不行,我會高興小雞讓你發瘋,就像「傲慢與偏見」那樣,如果你煮東西我什麼都吃,我不會對著難吃的菜皺起眉頭,我永遠都會說「是的」 ,但你問「我今晚的發行好看嗎?」時,我要對「擁抱」重新下個新的定義,我會每天仔細的閱讀你的星座資料,我會保存你送給我的每張生日卡,當我們分開時我會給你寫信,我不會讓你知道我的車鑰匙放在那裡,我永遠不會把臟襪子拉在地板上,跟我在一起你會發現牙膏永遠都蓋著,如果你喜歡我會穿男用比基尼泳裝,我的肚臍會蓋上,我會美美的吻你的陰蒂,這會是你試過的最有激情的最親密的一個,我現在宣布為了你我會犧牲一切,如果你不能跟我在一起,我只感到我身體的某部分好像死掉了。
英文版:Matthew: Without you, I'm as lonely as an abandoned dog on the side of a highway. I have gift anxiety, even through I don't know when your birthday is. We can spend perfect days shopping and cleaning together. I swear, I'll never make wisecracks when you scrape your tires against the curb while parallel parking. If you consent to live with me, I'll clean the toilet every week. I'll do it with my tongue if you ask. I will strike the words "hooters" and "love rockets" from my vocabulary. I'll love you. Even if your name is Mimi and you want me to pronounce it "May May". I will only pass gas underneath the covers and under the direst of circumstances. Hell, I'll go on a low cholesterol diet. And I won't buy one of those red sports cars when I hit my mid-life crisis. Your parents can come visit us every week, even if your mom is a witch with a capital B. And your folks don't have to go to a retirement home because they can come live with us. I declare, I'll separate the whites from the colors and learn the mysteries of hot and cold water washes. I'll never huff and puff while waiting for you to put on my makeup. If you're a cat person, I'll never point out the fact that a dog can save your life from drowning, but a cat can't. I will happily go see chick flicks with you, like "Pride and Prejudice". I'll make a point to trying new food like okra gumbo. I won't curl my nose at vegetables whose awful taste is disguised by having cheese on it. I pledge to always say "yes" when you ask, "Is my hair looking okay tonight?" I'm gonna bring a whole new meaning to the word "cuddle". I'll be thoughtful enough to read your horoscope every day. I'm gonna save every birthday card you send me! And I'll actually write you real letters when we're apart. I'm never gonna expect you to know where I left my car keys, and I'll never leave my socks on the floor. With me, you'll find the cap is always on the toothpaste. I'll start wearing those bikini style underwear if you like. My belly button will always be lint free. I want to full-on kiss your clitoris. It will be the most passionate, intimate experience you've ever had. I declare now, I will give my life for you. And if you fail to come to me, I know some part of me will surely die.
『叄』 誰有歐美電影裡面的精彩英文表白
1、Believe me,I was prepared for everything ,except you .
————這一句很實用啊,很有想像力啊,大家可以學學。電影《偷天陷阱》
2、艾莉: Maybe I was a bird in another life.
諾亞:If you're a bird , I'm a bird.
————我的前世也許是只鳥。
————如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。 電影《手札情緣》
3、You complete me.
Shot up! You had me at Hello, you had me at Hello.
————你使我完美起來
————別這么說!第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我!
出自電影《經濟人風波》,前一句話現在很流行啊。
4、I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
————我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。 出自電影《當哈里遇到莉莎時》。
5、I love you Molly. I always have.
Ditto.
———— Ditto表示「同上」,意思是我也一樣,非常簡練。電影《幽靈》
6、Choose me. Marry me . Let me make you happy.
————選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你製造幸福。
電影《我最好朋友的婚禮》
7、Love means never having to say you're sorry
————愛,意味著永不說後悔。.出自電影《愛情故事》。
8、When I am out , take me as the wind.
————如果我不在,你把我當成風。
很浪漫啊,來自電影《請介紹我的女友》
9、I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you
————很令人有所感想的一句名言啊,很有哲學性。
10、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
————這句話應該不用翻譯了吧。很有名的一句。時下,經常看到一些女生的QQ簽名里用的就是這一句
『肆』 求經典英語電影片段,兩個人對白的那種,大約3分鍾左右!
簡愛中,簡對男主說:"我知道我不美,瘦小……"那段,表現了一個女人跨時代的獨立思想;或者是羅密歐在發現朱麗葉死後在她屍體旁哭泣那段都很經典
『伍』 《傲慢與偏見》里男主對伊莉莎白表白的那段電影視頻及Mp3英文對白
DARCY: I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you...I had to see you
LIZZIE: Me?
DARCY: I've fought against my better judgement, my family's expectation. . .
(pause)
DARCY: The inferiority of your birth. . .my rank and circumstance.. (stumblingly) all those things...but I'm willing to put them aside...and ask you to end my agony...
LIZZIE: I don't understand...
DARCY: (with passion) I love you. Most ardently.
Lizzie stares at him.
DARCY: (cont'd) Please do me the honour of accepting my hand.
A silence. Lizzie struggles with the most painful confusion of feeling. Finally she recovers.
LIZZIE: (voice shaking) Sir, I appreciate the struggle you have been through, and I am very sorry to have caused you pain. Believe me, it was unconsciously done.
A silence. Gathering her shawl, she gets to her feet.
DARCY: (stares) Is this your reply?
LIZZIE: Yes, sir.
DARCY: Are you laughing at me?
LIZZIE: No!
DARCY: Are you rejecting me?
LIZZIE: (pause) I'm sure that the feelings which, as you've told me, have hindered your regard, will help you in overcoming it.
A terrible silence, as this sinks in. Neither of them can move. At last, Darcy speaks. He is very pale.
DARCY: Might I ask why, with so little endeavour at civility, I am thus repulsed?
LIZZIE: (trembling with emotion) I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design of insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your better judgement. If I was uncivil, that was some excuse -
DARCY: Believe me, I didn't mean.
LIZZIE: But I have other reasons, you know I have!
DARCY: What reasons?
LIZZIE: Do you think that anything might tempt me to accept the man who has ruined, perhaps for ever, the happiness of a most beloved sister?
Silence. Darcy looks as if he's been struck across the face.
LIZZIE: (cont'd) Do you deny it, Mr Darcy? That you've separated a young couple who loved each other, exposing your friend to the censure of the world for caprice, and my sister to its derision for disappointed hopes, and involving them both in misery of the acutest kind?
DARCY: I do not deny it.
LIZZIE: (blurts out) How could you do it?
DARCY: Because I believed your sister indifferent to him.
LIZZIE: Indifferent?
DARCY: I watched them most carefully, and realized his attachment was much deeper than hers.
LIZZIE: That's because she's shy!
DARCY: Bingley too is modest, and was persuaded that she didn't feel strongly for him.
LIZZIE: Because you suggested it!
DARCY: I did it for his own good.
LIZZIE: My sister hardly shows her true feelings to me! (pause, takes a breath) I suppose you suspect that his fortune had same bearing on the matter?
DARCY: ( sharply) No! I wouldn't do your sister the dishonour. Though it was suggested (stops)
LIZZIE: What was?
DARCY: It was made perfectly clear that...an advantageous marriage... (stops)
LIZZIE: Did my sister give that impression?
DARCY: No!
An awkward pause.
DARCY: (cont'd) There was, however, I have to admit... the matter of your family.
LIZZIE: Our want of connection? Mr Bingley didn't vex himself about that!
DARCY: No, it was more than that.
LIZZIE: How, sir?
DARCY: (pause, very uncomfortable) It pains me to say this, but it was the lack of propriety shown by your mother, your three younger sisters - even, on occasion, your father. Forgive me.
Lizzie blushes. He has hit home. Darcy paces up and down.
DARCY: (cont'd) You and your sister - I must exclude from this...
Darcy stops. He is in turmoil. Lizzie glares at him, ablaze.
『陸』 英文電影里的情話告白
英文電影里的情話告白
英文電影里的情話告白,在表白的時候,用中文有簡單直白的好,用英文則有一些朦朧婉約的味道。想要表白更加有撩人力量,不妨嘗試一下英語表白,以下是英文電影里的情話告白
英文電影里的情話告白1
「 言簡意賅型 」
You had me at Hello.
— Jerry Maguire
第一次見面時,我就被你征服了。——《甜心先生》
You make me want to be a better man.
— As Good As It Gets
你讓我想成為更好的人。——《盡善盡美》
I like you very much. Just as you are.
— Bridget Jones Diary
我很喜歡你,就是現在的你。——《BJ 單身日記》
「 情真意切型 」
I love you very much, probably more than anybody could love another person.
— 50 First Dates
我非常愛你,也許比任何人的愛情都要強烈。——《初戀50次》
You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.
— Shakespeare in Love
你在我心中永不衰老,永不凋謝,永不消逝。——《莎翁情史》
Without you, todays emotions would be the scurf of yesterdays.
— Amelie
要是沒有你,今天的心情將會像昨日的頭皮屑一樣瑣碎。——《天使愛美麗》
「 滔滔不絕型 」
I came here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is and always will be yours.
— Sense and Sensibility
我來這里並沒有抱任何期望,只是為了表明我的心意。現在我有完全的'自由來告訴你,我的心已經並將永遠屬於你。——《理智與情感》
I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
— The Lord of the Rings: the Fellowship of the Ring
我寧願和你共度一生,也不願意麵對永生不死的孤寂。——《指環王1: 魔戒再現》
You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
— Pride and Prejudice
你已經給我施了魔法,從身體到靈魂。我愛你、愛你、愛你。從今天開始,我再也不想與你分離。——《傲慢與偏見》
英文電影里的情話告白2
1、I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前是誰。
2、No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,wont make you cry沒有男人或女人值得你流淚,值得的那位不會讓你哭泣。
3、Atrue friend is some one who reaches for your hand and touches your heart一個真正的朋友是向你伸出手,觸動你心靈的人。
4、The worst way to miss some one is to be sitting right beside him knowing you cant have him想念一個人最糟糕的方式就是坐在他身旁,而知道你不能擁有他。
5、Never frown,even when you are sad,because youn ever know who is falling in love with your smile就算你不快樂也不要皺眉,因為你永遠不知道誰會愛上你的笑容。
6、To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world在世界上你可能只是某人,但對於某人你可能是世界。
7、Dont cry because it is over,smile because it happened不要因為完結而哭泣,要為曾經發生而微笑。
8、Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you在你嘗試了解他人和盼望他人了解你之前,先把你變成一個更好的人和了解自己的人。
9、Dont try so hard,the best things come when you lease expect them to不要太努力去找,最好的事情是在最預計不到的時候出現的。
10、Life is apure flame,and we live by an invisible sun within us生命是一束純凈的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在。
表白情話英語句子怎麼說 英文帶翻譯
1、Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.道么,有個人時時想念著惦記你,你含笑的眼睛,象星光閃閃,綴在我的心幕上夜亮晶晶。
2、Do you understand the feeling of missing someone? It is just like that you will spend a long hard time to turn the ice-cold water you have drunk into tears.你知道思念一個人的滋味嗎,就像喝了一大杯冰水,然後用很長很長的時間流成熱淚。
3、First impression of you is most lasting.對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。
4、I didnt stop thinking about you all day. 我整天都在想你。
5、I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. 見到你的那一瞬間,我就愛上你了。
英文電影里的情話告白3
一、英文表白情話
1、你一笑,我整顆心都融化了。
When you smile, my whole heart melts.
2我想每天睜開眼都看到你。
I want to see you every day with my eyes open.
3、有你在的地方,我就覺得那是家。
Where you are, I think that is home.
4、喜歡你是一件很幸福的事,我也希望被你喜歡。
It is a very happy thing to like you, and I hope to be liked by you.
5、每天醒來,看到你和陽光都在,就是我設想的未來。
Wake up every day, seeing you and the sun are the future that I envision.
6、我希望,我們不再互道早安,而是睡在彼此身旁。
I hope that we will not talk to each other well, but sleep next to each other.
7、就算你容易遲暮,白發蒼蒼,我還是為牽著你的手,給你我的溫柔。
Even if you are too late, white hair, I am still holding your hand, giving you my gentleness.
8、陪著你瘋,陪著你笑,陪著你哭。這一輩子我都會陪著你,直到老去。
Stay with you crazy, accompany you laughing, crying with you. I will stay with you in this life until I am old.
二、史上最美十句英文情話
1、You mean the world to me.你對我來說,就是全世界。
2、The soul cannot live without love.靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。
3、The man I loved has all the warmth。我喜歡的人啊,他有一身的溫暖。
4、Want to say too much to say to him.想說的話太多 一輩子慢慢給他說。
5、Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.執子之手,與子偕老。
6、Wish to meet my angle again lovely girl in my dream.但願會在夢中再見到我心愛的女孩!
7、Being with you is like walking on a very clear morning. 和你在一起就像在一個清爽的早晨漫步。
8、I miss you so much already and I havent even left yet!盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
9、Do you have a map? Because I just keep losing in your eyes.你有地圖么?因為我剛在你的眼神中迷失了。
10、You are everything when you are with me, and everything is you when you are not.你在時你是一切,你不在時一切是你!
『柒』 求一段英文電影中的告白
美國電影學院評選100句經典英文電影台詞(節選)
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?"
出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?"
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home."
出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。"
15、原文:"You talking'to me?"
出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?"
16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby."
出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。"
17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."
出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。"
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men."
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。"
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:"我是幸運的嗎?"快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃
當你說"你好"的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比"貪婪"更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
阿甘正傳 Forrest Gump
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
獅子王 The Lion King
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don』t fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I』ll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
飄 (亂世佳人) Gone with The Wind
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
泰坦尼克號 TITANIC
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming. 外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We』re the luckiest sons-of-*es in the world. 我們是真*走運極了.(地道的美國罵人)
3.There is nothing I couldn』t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you』re heart to me. 如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband. 讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you』re in the club. 只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck. 生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
12.Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You』re going to get out of here. You』re going to go on and you』re going to make lots of babies and you』re going to watch them grow and you』re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. 你一定會脫險的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看著他們長大.你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣的死去。
加菲貓經典語錄
Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公逮住。
Behind every successful man,there is a woman.And behind every unsuccessful man,there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
每個單身漢都應該結婚。畢竟,人生不能只是尋歡作樂啊。
The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明的人不結婚,結婚的人不再聰明。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口, 今天就要找好。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。(暗中成像)
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
「Your future depends on your dreams.」 So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
「Hard work never killed anybody.「 But why take the risk?
「努力工作從來不會害死誰」,不過我何必去冒這個風險呢?
「Work fascinates me.「 I can look at it for hours!
「工作令我著迷」,我可以迷上好半天。
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩人搭個伴,寶寶是結晶!
A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服飾就象鐵絲網,它阻止你冒然行動但並不妨礙你盡情的觀看。
The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
學的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多,忘記的越多, 忘記的越多,知道的越少, 為什麼學來著 。