哈利波特電影中10個英文句
❶ 找哈利波特里的英文語句
2, drive a person like this and dearly over, though the our person in that love has died, also will leave us a lasting amulet.
The ——鄧 is much more disadvantageous
3, deal with the enemy we need the superhuman courage, and want to be at the friend the in front insists own position, also need the very big courage equally.
The ——鄧 is much more disadvantageous
5, express us the real ego, is ability that our own choice, this ratio our a 俱 have more important.
The —鎮攔—櫻亂鄧 is much more disadvantageous
7, patron saint is wishes —— that a kind of positive power, it a thing for initiating exactly strange foodstuffs in魂 in攝—— hope, happiness, live descend to go to but it can't resemble the real person to feel the despair so, the for this reason 攝魂 is strange and then can not hurt it.
10, we only there is incorporation would be strong and big, if abruption, then defenseless.
The ——鄧 is much more disadvantageous
12, I do not want it, also do not need it.But I need the some mirth.Our possibility needs the some mirth.I have a kind of felling, we are very quick and then will need to compare usually more mirths.
—— Harry
11, only our target consistence, open the mind, the habit can't become the obstacle with the phonetic difference.
The ——脊旅檔鄧 is much more disadvantageous
❷ 哈利波特英文短句摘抄100
鄧布利多Professor Dumbledore
1.這塊鏡子不會給我們知識和真相,人們只會在它前面虛度光陰,甚至發瘋,人不能活在銷辯坦夢里而忘記生活。
This mirror gives us neither knowledge or truth.Men have wasted away in front of it.Even gone mad.It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
2.想要找到魔法石,找到它但不利用它的人才能得到它。因為你的母親,她為你犧牲了自己,那種犧牲留下了印記。在你的身體里,那是愛,哈利,是愛。
Who wanted to find the Stone, find it but not use it, would be able to get it. It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you and that kind of act leaves a mark. It lives in your very skin. Love, Harry. Love.
3. 對付敵人我們需要很大的勇氣,但在朋友面前堅定立場需要更大的勇氣。
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
4. 我們的本性不由能力決定而在於我們的選擇。
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are. It is our choices.
5.夢里是一個屬於我們的世界,讓他們在海里灶鏈暢游,在空中翱翔吧。
For in dreams, We enter a world that' s entirely our own. Let them swin the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud.
6.孩子的聲音,雖然無比真誠,但對不願傾聽的人也沒有價值。
A child' s voice, however honest and true is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen.
7.時間真是神秘,有無窮的力量,亂加干涉又很危險。
Mysterious thing, time. Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous .
8.雖然我們來自不同地域,語言各異,但我們的心緊緊相連。
While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues. Our hearts beat as one.
9.沒有咒語,能讓人起死回生哈利。
No spell can reawaken the dead, Harry.
11. 你有天賦,有名氣,法力強大,這都是霍拉斯看中的。斯拉格霍恩教授想把你收入門下, 哈利。你會是他的珍寶。
You'虧桐re talented, famous and powerful. Everything Horace values. Professor Slughorn is gonna try to collect you, Harry. You would be his crowning jewel.
12. 年輕真好,可以愛得死去活來。
Oh, to be young and to feel love' s keen sting.
13.哈利,人老了,感慨就多了。
Forgive my mawkishness, Harry. I'm an old man.
14.真正的人永遠都會有用武之地的。
A trait people never fail to undervalue, I'm afraid.
15.叫你躲你就躲,叫你跑你就跑,叫你扔下我逃命,你也得聽話。
Should I tell you to hide, you hide. Should I tell you to run, you run. Should I tell you to abandon me and save yourself, you must do so.
16.他必須赴死,而且必須由伏地魔親自動手,必須如此。
He must die. And Voldemort himself must do it. That is essential.
17.哈利,你這個出色的孩子,勇敢的男子漢。
Harry, you wonderful boy. You brave, brave man.
18.你說我們在國王十字車站,只要你想好了,就可以登上一列火車。
We're in King' s Cross, you say. I think if you so decide, you'll be able to aboard a train.
20.不要憐憫死者, 哈利。憐憫生者,尤其要憐憫那些心中無愛的人。
Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living. And above all, all those who live without love.
21.當然是發生在你腦子里的事,哈利。但那為什麼不能是真實的呢?
Of course it's happening inside your dead , Harry. Why should that mean, that it's not real?
22. 哈利,我又要苛求你了。
Once again, I must ask too much of you, Harry.
23. 我總是忘記,你已經長大了,總覺得你還是住在壁櫥里的小男孩。
You know, at times, I forget how much you've grown. At times, I still see the small boy from the cupboard.
哈利·波特 Harry Potter
24. 他還會回來的,只要這里還有人忠誠於他。
He ' ll never be gone. Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him.
25.霍格沃茨不能沒有你,海格。
There' s no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid.
29.努力練習很重要,但還有一件事更加重要,就是相信自己。
Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more: believing in yourself.
30.歷史上所有偉大的巫師開始的時候都跟我們現在一樣,是學生,他們能做到, 我們也能。
Every great wizard in history has started out as nothing more than what we are now: students. If they can do it, why not us?
31.你才軟弱,你永遠不懂愛也不懂友誼,你真可悲。
You're the weak one and you'll never know love or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
32.我們會令他們驕傲的,納威。我保證。
We're gonna make them proud, Neville. That's a promise.
34.勇敢些,教授。像我母親那樣勇敢點,不然你將讓她蒙羞。不然她就白白犧牲了,不然魚竿將永遠是空的。
Be brave, professor. Be brave like my mother. Otherwise, you disgrace her. Otherwise, she died for nothing. Otherwise, the bowl will remain empty forever.
52.你會沒事的,哈利。你是個了不起的巫師,真的。我不過是死讀書,再耍點小聰明。
You' ll be okay, Harry. You ' re a great wizard. You really are. Me ? Books and cleverness.
53.還有更重要的東西,那就是友誼和勇氣。
There are more important things.Friendship and bravery.
54.生活充滿著驚喜。
Always a total surprise.
56.樹林不在,小河不在,我也不再是那個我,也許我們就該待在這,哈利,慢慢老去。
Not the trees. Not the river. Not even me. Maybe We should just stay here, Harry. Grow old.
麥格教授 Professor McGonagall
57,這個孩子會非常有名,我們世界裡的每一個人都會知道他的名字。
This boy will be famous. There won』t be a child in our world who doesn』t know his name.
58.每個女孩的身體里都沉睡著一隻想要翩翩起舞的天鵝。
Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight.
59.霍格沃茲正值危急時刻,守住邊界,保衛我們,為學校盡你們的義務。
Hogwarts is threatened. Man the boundaries. Protect us. Do your ty to our school.
海格 Hagrid
60.你是一名巫師,哈利。
You are a wizard, Harry!
61.對待生物的訣竅就是要安撫它。
The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him.
62.外面正在發生變化,就像上次一樣,暴風雨就要來了, 哈利。我們要做好准備。
It's changing out there. Just like last time. There's a storm coming, Harry. We'd all best be ready when she does.
63.看起來解鈴還須系鈴人。
Seems only right that I should be the one that you away now.
斯內普教授 Professor Snape
64.顯然,名聲不代表一切。
Clearly,fame isn』t everything.
65.波特,你的天賦令人嘆服。你有普通人夢寐以求的天賦,做救世之星的感覺一定很好。
You astonish with your gifts, potter. mere mortals can only dream of possessing. How grand it must be to be the Chosen one.
66.她嫉妒你。她很平庸,你卻不同尋常。
She's jealous. She's ordinary and you're special.
67.你讓他活著,只是讓他到時候去赴死。就像養一頭豬,最後宰了。
You've kept him alive, so he can die at the proper moment. You've been raising him like a pig for slaughter.
68.您想沒想過對我要求太多?讓我做什麼都理所當然。
Have you ever considered that you ask too much that you take too much for granted? Has it ever.
69.以您的智慧想沒想過我不願再這么下去了?
crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do this anymore?
小天狼星布萊克 Sirius Black
70.但要記住愛我們的人永遠不會離開我們,他們就在這里。
But know this: The ones that love us never really leave us. And you can always find them in here.
71.不冒險哪來的樂趣?
What' s life without a little risk?
72.你不是個壞人,你是個好人,只是經歷了些不幸。
You're not a bad person. You're a very good person who bad things have happened
74. 你已經幹得很棒了。剩下的交給我吧。
You're done beautifully. Now, let me take it from here.
約翰·盧平 R.J Lupin
75.哈利,每天都有人消失,能信任的人太少了。
People are disappearing, Harry, daily. We place our trust in a handful of people.
76.你可是改變了一切,你發覺了真相,拯救了一個無辜的人,就算是天大的改變了。
It made all the difference in the world. You uncovered the truth. You saved an innocent man from a terrible fate. It made a great deal of difference.
77. 恐懼會讓人干出可怕的事, 哈利。
Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry.
78.哈利是我們最大的希望,相信他。
Harry is the best hope We have. Trust him.
79.不管你相不相信鄧布利多的判斷。鄧布利多相信斯內普,因此我也相信。
It comes down to whether or not you trust Dumbledore' s judgement. Dumbledore trusts Snape, therefore I do.
80.你被仇恨蒙蔽了眼睛。
You're blinded by hatred.
斯拉格霍恩教授 Professor Slughorn
81就算他有邪惡的念頭也隱藏的很深。
If the monster existed it was buried deep within.
83,但我想生活就是這樣,你走著走著,突然之間, 消失了。
But that's life, I suppose. You go along and then suddenly, poof.
伏地魔 Voldemort
84.何苦自尋死路,不如共享永生。
Why suffer an horrific death when you can join me and live.
85.世上本無善惡,只有權力和無力追逐權力的人。
There is no good and evil.There is only power and those too weak to seek it.
86.因為害怕,而不是忠誠。
Out of fear, not loyalty
87.大難不死的男孩,你的傳奇是謊言堆砌的,哈利。
The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend, Harry.
7Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Harry.
88.巫師的血,每流一滴都是極大的浪費。因此我下令撤軍,在此期間,體面地安葬死者。
Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I, therefore command my forces to retreat. In their absence, dispose your dead with dignity.
90.與我在禁林里相見直面你的命運吧。若你不來,我會趕盡殺絕所有膽敢窩藏你的人,不論男女老少。
Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. If you do not do this, l shall kill every last man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me.
納威·隆巴頓 Neville Longbottom
91.每天都有人死去,我們今晚失去了哈利,但他仍然與我們同在。哈利的心還在為我們而跳動。為我們所有人,還沒結束呢。
People die everyday. We lost Harry tonight. He's still with us. Harry' s heart died beat for us. For all of us. It's not over.
92.鄧布利多軍就是為了戰斗。
Dumbledore' s Army' s supposed to be about doing something real.
奧利凡德 Mr.Ollivander
93.稀奇的是,你註定要使用這根魔杖,而另一根魔杖的主人給你留下了那道疤痕。
It is curious that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar.
94.是魔杖選擇巫師。
The wand chooses the wizard
德拉科·馬爾福 Draco Malfoy
特里勞妮教授 Professor Trelawney
96.真相就像書頁中隱藏的句句箴言,等待人們去發現。
The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read.
巴蒂·克勞奇 Barty Crouch
97. 不過, 生活還要繼續,我們也走到了現在,你父母肯定會以你為榮, 波特。
Still, life goes on and here we stand. I' m sure your parents would be very proud of you today, Potter.
盧娜·洛夫古德 Luna Lovegood
98.失去的東西到最後總會回到我們身邊,雖然有時會出乎意料。
The things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end. If not always in the way we expect.
亞瑟·葦斯萊 Arthur Weasley
99.麻瓜有諺語,真相總會大白對嗎?
As the Muggles say, truth will out. Yes ?
100.我所顯示的不是你的臉,而是你心裡的渴望。
I show not your face but your heart desire.
❸ 哈利波特英文經典台詞
如果你沒有看清它的腦子藏在什麼地方,就永遠不要相信自己會思考的東西。
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain.
——《密室》第18章:多比的報償
伏地魔製造敵意和沖突的手段十分高明,我們只有表現出同樣牢不可破的友誼和信任,才能與之奮斗到底。只要我們團結一致,習慣和語言的差異都不會成為障礙。
Lord Voldemort's gift for spreading discord and enmity is very great. We can fight it only by showing an equally strong bond of friendship and trust. Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.
——《火焰杯》第37章:開端
如果你想殺掉哈利,你就必須把我們三人都殺死!
If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!
——《阿茲卡班囚徒》第17章:貓,老鼠和狗
與史上最邪惡的魔頭作對有什麼好處?就是為了拯救無辜的生命!死了總比背叛朋友強!
What was there to be gained by fighting the most evil wizard who has ever existed? Only innocent lives! Died rather than betray your friends!
——《阿茲卡班囚徒》第19章:伏地魔的手下
我絕不會去投靠黑暗勢力!
I'm never going over to the Dark Side!
——《魔法石》第16章:穿越活板門
我不過是用功和一點小聰明——但還有更重要的——友誼和勇氣。
Me! Books! And cleverness! There are more important things — friendship and bravery.
——《魔法石》第16章:穿越活板門
為了我們,送她下地獄吧,皮皮鬼。
Give her hell from us, Peeves.
——《鳳凰社》第29章:就業咨詢
反抗你的敵人需要過人的勇氣,而在朋友面前堅持自己的立場,需要更大的勇氣。
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.
——《魔法石》第17章:雙面人
如果有什麼辦法讓所有人都讀到這本書,最好的辦法就是禁止它!
真相是一種美麗又可怕的東西,需要格外謹慎地對待。
The truth,it is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.
——《魔法石》第17章:雙面人
該來得總會來,來了我們必須接受。
What would come, and he would have to meet it when it did.
——《火焰杯》第37章:開端
只有當學校里所有的人都不再相信他(鄧),他才是真的離開了。
He will only truly have left this school when none here are loyal to him.
——《密室》第14章:康奈利·福吉
表現我們真正的自我,是我們自己的選擇,這比我們所具有的能力更重要。
It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
——《密室》第18章:多比的報償
在相片中,他們永遠都會幸福地揮著手,卻不知道他們今後的命運
都是原文,還差兩句,有時間再找。
❹ 哈利波特英文好詞好句
哈利波特英文好詞好句舉例如下:
1.Harry:You? No it can』t be; Snape he was he was the one。
哈利:你?不!怎麼會?應該是斯內普!
2.Quirrell:Yes he does seem the type doesn』t he? Next to him who would suspect p-p-poor st-st-stuttering Professor Quirrell?
奇洛:對,沒錯!他的形象就是那樣,有他在身邊還有誰會懷疑可,可憐的,奇洛教授
3.Harry:But that day, ring the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me.
哈利:可是那天,魁地奇比賽那天,斯內普他想要殺我!
哈利·波特簡介
哈利·波特,英國女作家J.K.羅琳的魔幻系列小說《哈利·波特》系列及其衍生作品中的主人公,是詹姆·波特和莉莉·波特(原名莉莉隱做·伊萬斯)的獨生子,出生於1980年7月31日,教父為小天狼星布萊克(Sirius Black),或者說西里斯·布萊克。
哈利·波特的妻子為金妮·波特(原名金妮·韋斯萊,是羅恩.韋斯萊的妹妹),並有三個孩子宏謹,分別是詹姆·小天狼星·波特,阿不思·西弗勒斯·波特,莉莉·盧娜·波特。《哈利·波特》系列講述了哈利和兩個好友:羅恩·韋斯萊、赫敏·格蘭傑的成長冒險故事。
❺ 哈利波特與魔法石里的英語句子
具體如下:
1、I wonder when I』d be seeing you,Mr.Potter。
我正想著什麼時候能見到你呢,哈利先生。
2、It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands。
似乎你的父母來這兒買他們的第一根魔杖,就彷彿昨天發生的事。
3、I remember every wand I』ve ever sold,Mr.potter。
我記得每一個我曾經賣過的魔杖,波特先生。
4、It is very curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother gave you that scar。
真正奇妙的是你註定要使用這根魔杖,而另一根魔杖的主人給你留下了那道疤痕。
❻ 誰給我《哈利波特與混血王子》的十句經典英語對白
《哈利波特與混血王子》的十句經典英語對白:
Bellatrix:YoushouldbehonoredCissy,asshouldDraco.
TomRiddle:Idon'tbelieveyou.Shewantsmelookedat.TheythinkI'm...different.
DracoMalfoy:Iwaschosenforthis,outofallothers,me!
DracoMalfoy:Ihavetodothis!Ihavetokillyou...orhe'sgonnakillme!
RemusLupin:You'reblindedbyhatred.
ProfessorMcGonagall:Whyisit,thatwheneveranythinghappens,it'salwaysyou鍵圓three? 改鍵
HarryPotter:Bebrave,Professor.Bebravelikemymother...Otherwise,youdisgraceher.Otherwise,shediedfornothing.Otherwise,thebowlwillremainempty...forever.
SeverusSnape:,Potter?Yes.I'mtheHalfBloodPrince.
HarryPotter:I'mnotcomingback,Hermione.I',andIdon'tknowwherethat'llleadme,butI'.
HermioneGranger:I'核亮巧,.Younees.
❼ 哈利波特1 精彩對白 中英對照 10句話以上
1.「該來的總歸會來,一旦它來了,你就必須勇敢地去面對。」——海格 2.「我不過是死讀書,再靠一點兒小聰明,還有更多重要的東西——友誼和勇氣」 ——赫敏 3.「我知道,對你這樣年紀輕輕的人來說,這似乎有些不可思議;但是對尼可和佩雷納爾來說,死亡實際就像是經過漫長的一天之後,終於可以上床休息了。而且,對於頭腦十分清醒的人來說,死亡不過是另一場偉大的冒險。你知道,魔法石其實並不是多麼美妙的東西,有了它,不論你想要擁有多少財富,獲得多長壽命,都可以如願以償!這兩樣東西是人類最想要的――問題是,人類偏偏就喜歡選擇對他們最沒有好處的東西。」 ——鄧布利多 4. 「勇氣有很多種類,對付敵人我們需要超人的膽量,而要在朋友面前堅持自己的立場,同樣也需要很大的勇氣。」 ——鄧布利多 5.「真相是一種美麗又可怕的東西,需要格外謹慎地對待.」 ——鄧布利多 6.「沉湎於虛幻的夢想,而忘記現實的生活,這是毫無益處的。」 ——鄧布利多 7. 「有一種感情永遠不會消失,那就是愛」——鄧布利多8. 「暫時使疼痛變得麻木,只會使你最後感覺疼痛時疼的更加厲害。」——鄧布旁告利多 9.「對事物永遠都使用正確的稱呼。對一個名稱的恐懼,會強化對這個事物本身的恐懼。」 ——鄧布利多10.「被這樣一個人深深愛過,盡管愛我們的人已經死了,也會給我們留下一個永遠的護身符。他就藏在你的皮膚里。」——鄧布利多人生哲理1. Everyone has a gift, even the person you think is a total bum. Look at what Harry』s aunt and uncle ended up discovering about him!每個人都有天賦,甚至是那些你認為非常吊兒郎當的人。看看哈利的姨夫姨媽,他們最終發現了他的了不起之處。2. Revenge tends to only make you look bad. Harry may at times have tried to get his icky cousin into trouble, but it always backfired.復仇只會讓你自取其辱。哈利有時試圖讓他煩人的表哥惹上麻煩,但總是適得其反。3. People may be following your progress (or your example) even if you don』t know it. Harry had no idea that so many people were interested in how he was doing before he headed out to Hogwarts for the first time.即便你現在不知道,說不定以後很多人會跟隨你的腳步運滑明(或視你為榜樣)。哈利來到霍格沃茲之前根本不知道會有那麼多人對他感興趣4. Fame may not be all it』s cracked up to be. Harry Potter arrived at Hogwarts with a reputation already in place. While it may have paid off in some ways, it also attracted the envy and negative attention of boys like Malfoy.名氣不一定引致贊揚。哈利來到霍格沃茲時,他在魔法世界早已名聲大振了。但這會有不同的效果,比如這也招來了像馬爾福這樣的人的嫉妒。5. People are complicated and it』s difficult to see all of their soul in one fell swoop. At first, Hermione seemed like a very uptight show-off. It took a long time for Harry and others to see what a good heart she had.人是復雜的,一時間讓差很難了解一個人的全部品質。最初,赫敏似乎很愛炫耀自己的聰明。哈利和其他人很久才發現她其實是個很好的人。6. It』s easy to be a rival. It』s difficult to be a compassionate rival.做別人的敵人很容易,做一個有同情心的敵人卻不容易。7. Things are seldom as they appear. Hagrid seemed big and scary and his pets often seemed quite monstrous, but in fact Hagrid was one of the most trustworthy people at the school, and his pets were loving creatures.人和事不都是他們表面上的那樣。海格又高達又嚇人,他的寵物都是些怪獸,但實際上他是哈利在學校最值得信任的朋友,他的寵物其實也都挺可愛的。8. Alliances are important. There are a lot of alliances throughout the Harry Potter story. People create alliances for strength or to change the way things are.盟友是重要的。在哈利·波特的故事裡有許多種不同的盟友。人們是為了壯大力量或者改變事物而結盟的。9. Alliances can be dangerous. When you are allies with a group of people, your fates are intertwined. You are sharing your vulnerable spots, and it』s easy for things to go awry. That is not to say you should avoid alliances, but you must choose carefully to avoid harm.盟友可能是危險的,當你和一群人結為盟友後,你們的命運就被纏繞在一起。與此同時,你也在暴露你的弱點,這就使得很多東西容易離你而去。這並不是說你不應該和別人結盟,但是你必須認真選擇盟友以免被傷害。10. Sometimes danger comes from the corner where your closest friends are.有時候,危險來自於你最親密的朋友那裡希望能夠幫到你(*^__^*)
❽ 哈利波特的英文經典台詞(隨便10句)
1For a very sober-minded people, death is just another great adventure.對於頭腦十分清醒的人來說,死亡不過是另一場偉大的冒險。
——鄧不利多
2 .This was a man deeply loved, despite the love our people have died, also left us with a protective shield Forever.被一個人這樣深深地愛過,盡管那個愛我們的人已經死了,也會給我們留下一個永遠的護身符。
——鄧不利多
3、We need to deal with the enemy superhuman courage, and to adhere to a friend in front of their position, but also a great deal of courage.對付敵人我們需要超人的膽量,而要在朋友面前堅持自己的立場,同樣也需要很大的勇氣。
——鄧不利多
4、Forever Do not believe any thing is capable of thinking independently, unless you see it to where the minds of the Tibetan.永遠不要相信任何能夠獨立思考的東西,除非你看清了它把頭腦藏在什麼地方。
——韋斯萊先生
5、The performance of our true self, is our own choice, all this than we have the capacity even more important.表現我們真正的自我,是我們自己的選擇,這比我們所俱有的能力更重要。
——鄧不利多
6、If you kill Harry, then you should we have to kill.如果你要殺哈利,那你要把我們也殺死!
——羅恩
7、Patron saint is a positive force, it is something initiated by Dementors food - hope, happiness, the desire to live - but it does not like real people do despair, so Dementors on the impossible It hurt.守護神是一種正面力量,它所倡導的東西正是攝魂怪的食糧——希望、快樂、活下去的願望——但它不能像真正的人那樣感到絕望,因此攝魂怪就沒法傷害它。
——盧平
8、Die than betray a friend, and we will do so for you!死了總比背叛朋友強,我們也會為你這樣做的!
——小天狼星布萊克
9、Your father live in you, Harry, you need him, he was in you know.你爸爸活在你身上,哈利,在你需要他的時候,他在你身上表現得最清楚。
——鄧不利多
10、Only through unity can we have a strong, if the split, then a single blow.我們只有團結才會強大,如果分裂,便不堪一擊。
——鄧不利多
11、As long as we share the same objectives and open our hearts, habits and language differences will not be an obstacle.只要我們目標一致,敞開心胸,習慣和語言的差異都不會成為障礙。
——鄧不利多
12、I do not want it, nor need it. But I need some laughter. We may all need some laughter. I have a feeling that we will soon need a laugh more than usual.我不想要它,也不需要它。但是我需要一些歡笑。我們可能都需要一些歡笑。我有一種感覺,我們很快就會需要比往常更多的歡笑了。
——哈利
13、The past will always come and we will accept it.該來的總歸會來,來了我們就接受它。
——海格
14、But indifference, but also turned a blind eye is often straightforward than the harm to much larger offensive.可是漠不關心,還有視而不見,往往會比直截了當的厭惡造成的傷害大得多。
——鄧不利多
15、It is easy to forgive someone else's mistake, it is difficult to forgive someone else's right.人們容易原諒別人的錯誤,卻很難原諒別人的正確。
——鄧不利多
16、Out-and-out is Dumbledore and more people, right, Potter?徹頭徹尾是鄧不利多的人,對不對,波特?
——斯克林傑
17、Only when the people here are no longer loyal to him (Dumbledore), he would leave this school.只有當這里的人都不再忠實於他(鄧不利多),他才會離開這所學校。
——哈利
第6中的,When we in the face of darkness and death, we fear that is unknown, in addition, no other.當我們在面對黑暗和死亡的時候,我們害怕的只是未知,除此之外,沒有別的
❾ 哈利波特經典語錄英文
哈利波特經典語錄中英對照:
4、在相片中,他們永遠都會幸福地揮著手,卻不知脊迅道他們今後的命運。
All waving happily out of the photograph forever more,not knowing that they were doomed。
5、對於頭腦十分清醒的人來說,死亡不過是另一場偉大的冒險。
For a very sober—minded people,death is just another great adventure。