Maurice電影台詞英文
① 用英語概括《威尼斯商人》的內容
《威尼斯商人》英文概括:Maurice, Sami, Simon, Elie and Edouard are still unknown actors despite their late thirties. But one day, Grinchenberg, the famous American director, comes to Paris looking for the lead role in his Yiddish adaptation of the Merchant of Venice. Maurice gets the part! It is the major breakthrough he has been waiting for. He rushes home to proudly announce the big news to his wife Perla. But Perla also has news for him: she is very ill. Unfortunately, the part eventually goes to a famous American star. Maurice doesn't have the heart to tell Perla, so with his friends' help, he will go all the way to make his wife believe that he still has the part, and will end up playing the role of his life to protect her .
② 電影馬達加斯加的企鵝經典台詞
電影馬達加斯加的企鵝經典台詞
劇情簡介:
當Alex它們還在非洲度假時,企鵝四賤客早已回到了紐約動物園,並且繼續執行它們的秘密任務,並幫助動物園里的動物們。在動物園里,它們認識了一些朋友,而且在馬達加斯加自稱為王的狐猴Julien和它的'“小跟班”Maurice和Mort也來到了動物園。
經典台詞:
1. 剛才我是一時興起,但現在情況也不差啊。
2. 咱們去搭那架飛機吧!撞到鳥群,記錄存檔。
3. 老大,我們現在可是在距離地面5英里的空中了,基本沒啥選擇了。
4. 幹得好,老大,但貌似我們被甩出飛機了。
5. 這才像話,咱們開工吧!
6. 當世界需要被拯救,地球上最精英的團隊就會現身。
7. 我們是精英中的精英,擊個掌吧!
8. 伙計們,聽好了,我們一直在等待的任務終於來了。
9. 保持冷靜,企鵝們。你們處在“北風組織”的保護之下。
10. 我們不會跟你們走的,我們根本不知道你們算是哪根蔥。
;③ 誰有《美女與野獸》的英文台詞
(Suddenly, BEAST grabs BELLE's shoulder and whips her around. She drops the torch she was carrying into a puddle and the room is dark except for one beam of light from a skylight.) BEAST: What are you doing here? MAURICE: Run, Belle! BELLE: Who's there? Who are you? BEAST: The master of this castle. BELLE: I've come for my father. Please let him out! Can't you see he's sick? BEAST: Then he shouldn't have trespassed here. BELLE: But he could die. Please, I'll do anything! BEAST: There's nothing you can do. He's my prisoner. BELLE: Oh, there must be some way I can...wait! Take me, instead! BEAST: You! You would take his place? MAURICE: Belle! No! You don't know what you're doing! BELLE: If I did, would you let him go? BEAST: Yes, but you must promise to stay here forever. (BELLE ponders the situation and realizes she can't see the captor) BELLE: Come into the light. (BEAST drags his legs, then his whole body into the beam of light. BELLE looks, her eyes growing wider until she can stand no more and falls back to MAURICE.) MAURICE: No, Belle. I won't let you do this! (BELLE regains her composure, then steps into the beam of light, giving her a very virgin-ish look) BELLE: You have my word. BEAST: (quickly) Done! (BEAST moves over to unlock the cell, and BELLE collapses to the floor with her head in her hands. We hear the door being unlocked, then MAURICE rushing over to BELLE.) MAURICE: No, Belle. Listen to me. I'm old, I've lived my life-- (BEAST grabs him and drags him downstairs)
記得採納啊
④ 莫里斯的情人里那句經典台詞英文是怎麼說的
I will spend the rest of my life half awaken, if one day you really leave me
⑤ 求馬達加斯加2中英經典台詞
listen, Mototo, you better treat this lady like a queen.
聽著,摩托托,你最好對這女孩好一點
Because you, my friend, you found yourself the perfect woman.
因為你找到了這個世界上最完美的女人
If I was ever so lucky to find the perfect woman,
如果我有這么幸運的話
I`d give her flowers every day. And notjust any flowers.OK?
我一定每天都給她送花。當然不是隨便什麼野花都行,知道嗎?
Her favorites are orchids. White. And breakfast in bed.
她喜歡蘭花,白色的那種,早餐要送到她床上
Six loaves of wheat toast, butter on both sides.
六片小麥土司,兩面都要塗黃油
No crust, the way she likes it.
麵包片要去掉,她不喜歡吃
I`d be her shoulder to cry on and her best friend.
我願意成為她最知心的朋友,在她傷心難過的時候給她依靠的肩膀
I`d spend every day thinking of how to make her laugh.
我每天都會想著怎麼讓她開心
She has the most amazing laugh.
她有這世界上最美的笑臉
That`s what I would do if I were you.
如果我是你的話,我就會這么做
But I`m not, so you do it.
不過我不是,所以你要替我做
企鵝老大:我的小寶貝,你要不要一點菠蘿?
skipper look 老大 看!
anslyses 分析分析
it looks like a small incandescent bulb designed to indicate something out of the ordinary.like a malfunction.
這看起來像很小的燈泡應該是有不尋常的情況。比如機器故障。
I found it pretty and somewhat hypnotic.
我倒覺得它很漂亮而且有些催眠。
that too sir.
知道了 長官
right.rico,manual
好的 rico 手冊!
problemo solved.
問題解決了。
Sir,we may be out of fuel.
長官 我們燃料可能不多了
what makes you think that?
你為什麼會這么認為?
we lost engine one.
我們失去了一號引擎。(一號引擎不正常工作了)
and engine two is no longer on fine.
而且二號引擎也熄火了
buckle up boys
伙計們 系好安全帶
don't look ll.this might get hairy.
別看 娃娃 這可能有些殘忍
attention.
注意
this is your captain speaking.
這是你們的機長在說話
I've got good news and bad news.
我有好消息 也有壞消息
the good news is,we will be landing immediately
好消息是 我們馬上要降落
The bad news is.... we are crush landing!
壞消息是 我們是墜落!
when it comes to air travel,we konw you have no choice what so ever.
當你們航空旅行時,我們知道你們沒有別的選擇。
But thanks again for choosing air penguin.
但還是再次感謝你們選擇了企鵝航空。
Raise your arms Maurice.
把手舉起來,maurice
It's more fun when you raise your arms like this.
這樣舉著更好玩
I can fly!
我能飛啦!
This counld be it,Marty
我們可能就這么完了,marty
I just want you to know that you are truly a one in a million friend.
我只是想讓你知道 你真的是百萬里挑一的朋友。
Thanks buddy.You are the best ever.
謝謝 伙計 你永遠都是最棒的。
I know you won't mind when I tell you....
我知道如果我告訴你...你不會介意
Come on.Tell me it ,tell me ,tell me what?
告訴我啊 告訴我吧 告訴我 告訴我什麼?
I broke your ipod!
我弄壞了你的ipod(應該是MP3)
What?!
什麼!?
The button were so small.
按鍵太小了!
It made me mad!
太恐怖了
I'm sorry!
對不起啊
I'm gonna kill you!(貌似斑馬與獅子打鬧時 獅子還在說「那是個意外」)
我要殺了你
I love you gloria ,I always have!
我愛你 gloria 一直以來都愛
Like ah...like you love the beach or a good book.
像.. 愛你就像海灘 或者 一本好書。
Or the beach.
或者海灘。
My goodness doll,you are shaking like a leaf.
我的天啊娃娃 你抖得像葉子一樣
Rico you had your fun,haul up.
rico 你玩夠了 拉升
Gear down.
放下輪子。
Gently now ,you just wanna kiss the ground.
好 現在你要親一下地面
Just a little pack,smooch like a kiss....
只是小小的親一下 輕輕的親
I said kiss it!
我說親它!
Now just a little break.just a touch,alittle whisper.(企鵝老大吧控制飛機比作和愛人調情...
現在 只需要一點點的休息 只要一點觸摸 一點耳語
I believe that's checkmate.
我相信 現在要將軍了
Immersed emergency landing procere.flaps up。Deploy
操作緊急降落步驟 機翼向上 展開
Oh we are here. What in the world?what happened to the plane?
哦 我們到了 這地方全都怎麼了?飛機怎麼了?
OK I'm OK ,OK I'm alive.
好了 我沒事 好了 我還活的
See I can't even sleep for a minute.
看 我連好好睡會也不行?
You know what,this is not JFK.
你知道嗎?這不是肯尼迪機場.
可能有地方打錯字了,不過大致正確。
後面的不帶了打了,大晚上的,累了,