獅子王電影經典片段英文版
❶ 獅子王佳句中英文
1.獅子王 的 五句優美的句子 中英文
The Lion King獅子王:
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表 你要到處闖禍。
3. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對 待它。
4. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
5. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
2.摘抄10句獅子王中用英語翻意的經典句子
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以從中學習。8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰來為她戰斗呢?9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
3.《獅子王1》裡面的經典句子,要的只是第一部
I left to find help,and I found you. Don't you understand? You are our only hope! 而我找到了你。你還不明白嗎?你是我們唯一的希望。
What's happened to you? You're not the Simba I remember. 你到底是怎麼了?你不再是我記憶中的辛巴了。
Good. At least one of us is. 很好!至少我們有人像他。
You want so much to walk the path expected of you.你一直就太在意別人對你的期望了。
4.有關獅子王中的重要英語句子和 單詞
The Lion King 經典話語 1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
5.獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。 5. It's like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。 7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will? 這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢? 9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。 10. I'll make it up to you, I promise. 我會補償你的,我保證。
6.英文版的《獅子王》中最經典的台詞
穆法沙:瞧!辛巴。陽光普照之處皆是我們的國土。
辛巴:啊!
穆法沙:一代王朝的興衰就像這日出和日落。辛巴,總有那麼一天,太陽將會隨著我的時代的結束而沉落,但會隨著你做新國王的開始而升起。
辛巴:所有這一切都是我的嗎?
穆法沙:是的,一切都是你的。
辛巴:陽光照到的地方都是我的,那背陰的地方呢?
穆法沙:那地方在我們的領土之外。辛巴,你切記千萬不要到那裡去。
辛巴:可是,作為一個國王你可以做你想做的事呀!
穆法沙:噢,做一個國王不只意味著什麼時候都可以為所欲為,還有更多更重要的事要做。
辛巴:還有更多重要的事?
穆法沙:存在於這個世界上的,你眼睛所見到的萬物之間都是這一種微妙的平衡關系。作為一個國王,你需要明白這種關系,並且尊重世間萬物——無論它們是緩緩爬行的螞蟻還是跳躍的羚羊。
辛巴:可是,爸爸,難道我們不吃羚羊嗎?
穆法沙:我們吃,辛巴,聽我來解釋。我們死了以後,屍體就會變成青草,羚羊就會來吃青草。我們就是這樣互相連接,共同存在於這個巨大的生命輪回之中的。
……
Mufasa: Look, Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this will all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything.
Simba: Everything the light touches. What about that shadowy place?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders. You must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than。 getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba。
Mufasa: Everything you see exists together, in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance, and respect all the creatures-- from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufasa: Yes, Simba, but let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass. And the antelope eat the grass. And so we are all connected in the great Circle of Life.
7.獅子王1.2里的經典語句10句 是英文和中文的
1 It's circle of life and it moves us all, through dispire and hope, through faith and love.——這是生命的輪回,穿越了絕望和希望,穿過了忠貞和愛情。
2 A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.——國王的統治就像太陽的升起和下落…… 3 I'm only brave when I have to be.——只有當我應該勇敢的時候我才會勇敢。 4 Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.——勇敢不是說你要自找麻煩。
5 When the world turns its back on you , you turn you back on the world.——當世界拋棄你的時候,你就拋棄了世界。 6 Lie down before you hurt yourself.——在受傷前趴下。
7 Danger? HA! I lough in the face of danger!——危險?哈哈,我笑對危險! 8 It doesn't matter . I'm home.——沒事了,因為我回家了。(Simba對他倒地的母親說) 9 Look at the stars, the great king of the past look down on us from those stars. So whatever you feel alone just remember those kings will always be there to guide you.——看著那些星,那是古代帝王正在注視著我們的眼睛。
當你感到孤獨中,記住他們會在天上引領著你的方向。 10 You have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.Look inside yourself Simba. You are more than what you have become. You must take the place in the circle of life.Remember who you are. You are my son and on true king. Remember who you are. Remember。
——你已經忘記了你是誰,所以你也忘記了我的存在。看一看你的內心吧,你不應是現在的樣子。
你要在生命的輪回中找到自己的位置。記住你是誰。
你是我的兒子,是真正的國王。記住你是誰,記住……。
❷ 【獅子王】要獅子王英文的台詞,一個片段,不是單句的。5分鍾左右。
Simba:That's not my father,it's just my reflection.
Rafiki:No,look harder.You see,he lives in you.
Mufasa:Simba!
Simba:Father?
Mufasa:Simba,you have forgot me.
Simba:No,how could I?
Mufasa:You have forgot who you are,and you've forgot me.Look inside yourself Simba, you're more than what you have become. You must take your place in the circle of life.
Simba:How can I go back?I'm not I used to be.
Mufasa:Remember who you are,you are my son,and the one true king.Remember who you are.
Simba:Please,don't leave me!
Mufasa:Remember!
Simba:Father!
Mufasa:Remember!Remember!...
辛巴:那不是我爸爸,那隻是我的倒影。
拉飛奇:不,仔細看。你看,他活在你心中。
木法沙:辛巴!
辛巴:爸?
木法沙:辛巴,已經忘了我。
辛巴:不,怎麼會?
木法沙:你已經忘了你是誰,你也忘了我。看看你自己,辛巴,你比你的外表還要勇猛,你必須找到自己的位置。
辛巴:我該怎麼做?我已經不是從前的我了。
木法沙:要記住你是誰,你是我兒子,也是真正的國王。要記住,你是誰。
辛巴:不!求求你別離開!
木法沙:要記住。
辛巴:爸!
木法沙:要記住。要記住。。。
❸ 獅子王經典台詞英語
I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。——羅傑·阿勒斯嗎,羅伯·明科夫
Its like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。——羅傑·阿勒斯嗎
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。——羅傑·阿勒斯嗎,羅伯·明科夫
❹ 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危險就越合我心意。
3. I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It』s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can』t change the past. 過去的事是不可以改變的。
(4)獅子王電影經典片段英文版擴展閱讀
①《獅子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品的一部歌舞冒險動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯袂執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯等主演配音,影片於1994年6月24日在美國全面公映。
❺ 獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯
獅子王(英文版)經典台詞及翻譯:
1、It's like you are back from the dead.
你好像是死而復生一樣。
2、You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
3、Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以從中學習。
4、This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰來為她戰斗呢?
5、Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
《獅子王》是由美國華特·迪士尼影片公司出品的動畫電影,由羅傑·艾勒斯、羅伯·明可夫聯合執導,馬修·布羅德里克、詹姆斯·厄爾·瓊斯、傑瑞米·艾恩斯、內森·連恩等聯合主演配音。
《獅子王》講述了小獅子王辛巴在朋友的陪伴下,經歷了生命中最光榮的時刻,也遭遇了最艱難的挑戰,最後終於成為了森林之王的故事。
(5)獅子王電影經典片段英文版擴展閱讀
1、幕後花絮
為了讓動畫師們繪畫的動畫形神並茂,除了安排動畫師去動物園看斑馬、長頸鹿這些動物之外,迪士尼甚至請來了幾頭真獅子來到工作室,讓動畫師和獅子們親密接觸。
在給《獅子王》配音的時候,配音演員也沒有看過動畫全片,也是靠著故事板和動畫片段來尋找感覺。但劇本中的台詞已經完成,在導演的指導下,演員們靠著感覺工作。傑瑞米·艾恩斯為了配刀疤咆哮的聲音,甚至喊破了音,後來還需要其他配音演員幫他配幾句刀疤的台詞。
2、影片評價
《獅子王》和通常習慣的那些3D影片相比,該片3D更像是立體書,一樣有著笑點,有著很棒的音樂以及戲劇性的時刻,但3D版本卻愈加讓人感到這一切都來源於2D的精彩。(《底特律觀察報》評)
❻ 獅子王經典台詞中英文30句
1、everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、i laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3、i『m only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn『t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4、when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5、it『s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
18、you have foggoten who you are, and so have foggotten me.look inside yourself simba. you are more than what you have become. you must take the place in the circle of life.remember who you are. you are my son and on true king. remember who you are. remember.........——你已經忘記了你是誰,所以你也忘記了我的存在。看一看你的內心吧,你不應是現在的樣子。你要在生命的輪回中找到自己的位置。記住你是誰。你是我的兒子,是真正的國王。記住你是誰,記住…
19、everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
20、i laugh in the face of danger.越危險就越合我心意。
21、i』m only brave when i have to be. being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
22、i『m here to announce that king『s mufasa『s on his way, so you『d better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.(zazu) 我來通知木法沙國王即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
23、 if you ever come back,we『ll kill you!如果你敢回來 我們就殺了你。
24、if it weren『t for you,he『d still be alive.如果不是因為你 他現在還會活著的。
25、our teeth and ambitions are bared.我的利齒和雄心一起暴露。
26. when the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
27. everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
28. everybody is somebody, even a nobody. remember who you are.大家都很重要,就算無名小卒也是。記住你是誰。
29. simba , we are with you until the end.辛巴,我們和你一起直到最後。
30. you can』t change the past.過去的事是不可以改變的。
❼ 《獅子王1》裡面的經典句子,要的只是第一部!!中英文都要。
家庭作業?《獅子王1》?
(1)
Si:但我以認為國王可以隨心所欲呀!--But I thought a king can do
whatever he wants
M:當國王可不只是--There's more to being king
一直做你想做的事--than getting your way all the
time
Si:那還有什麼?-- There's more?
M:辛巴-- Simba
世界上所有的生命--Everything you see exists
together
都在一個微妙的平衡中--in a delicate balance
身為國王,你不但要了解那個平衡--As king, you need to understand
that balance
還要去尊重所有的生命--and respect all the creatures
包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊--from the crawling ant to the
leaping antelope
Si:但是,爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?--But, Dad, don't we eat the
antelope?
M:是的,辛巴,讓我解釋一下吧--Yes, Simba, but let me explain
我們死後呢,我們的身體體會變成草--When we die, our bodies become
the grass
而羚羊是吃草的--and the antelope eat the grass
所以我們都聯系在--And so we are all connected
這個神秘巨大的生命圈裡--in the great circle of life
(2)
R:停!--Stop!
噓!--Shhh
往下看--Look down there
Si:那不是我父親--That's not my father
那隻是我的倒影--That's just my reflection
R:不,仔細看--No Look harder
你看見了嗎--You see?
他因你而活--He lives in you
M(g):辛巴--Simba
Si:父親--Father?
M(g):辛巴,你已經忘了我--Simba, you have forgotten me
Si:不!我怎麼忘得了--No How could I?
M(g):你已經忘了你是誰--You have forgotten who you are
那也不會記得我了--and so have forgotten me
好好看看你自己的內心吧,辛巴--Look inside yourself, Simba
你真不該是現在這個樣子--You are more than what you have
become
你一定要在生命圈中找到你自己的位置--You must take your place in the
circle of life
Si:我怎麼能回去呢?--How can I go back?
我已經不再是以前的我了--I'm not who I used to be
M(g):要記住你是誰--Remember who you are
你是我兒子,一位真正的國王--You are my son, and the one true
king
要記住你是誰--Remember who you are
Si:不!求求你,不要離開我--No! Please, don't leave me!
M(g):要記住--Remember
Si:父親!--Father!
M(g):要記住--Remember
Si:不要離開我--Don't leave me
M(g):要記住--Remember
R:那是什麼?--What was that?
這天氣,咦--The weather Pbbah!
非常特別。你不這樣認為嗎?Very peculiar, don't you think?
Si:是呀,看來風向要變了--Yeah Looks like the winds are changing
R:哦,改變是好事--Ahh, change is good
Si:是呀!但這並不容易--Yeah, but it's not easy
我知道我得做些什麼--I know what I have to do
可是回去意味著我必需面對我的過去--but going back means I'll have
to face my past
我已經逃避過去那麼久了--I've been running from it for so
long
哦!天啊!你這是幹嘛?--Oww!Jeez! What was that for?
R:那並不重要,它都過去了--It doesn't matter It's in the past
Si:是呀!但還是疼呀--Yeah, but it still hurts
R:哦,沒錯,過去是痛楚的--Oh, yes, the past can hurt
但是依我看--But the way I see it
你可以選擇逃避它--you can either run from it
或向它學點什麼--or learn from it
哈,你學會了那你接下來要幹嘛?-- Hah, you see! So, what are you going to do?
Si:首先,我要拿走你的拐杖--First, I'm gonna take your stick
R:不,不,不,不!別拿我拐杖--No, no, no, no! Not the stick!
嘿!你要到哪兒去?--Hey! Where are you going?
Si:我回去了!--I'm going back!
推薦你看一下,不然你不知道上述對話經典在哪?
《獅子王》的票房排名在2D動畫界是第一
❽ 獅子王經典英文語錄
獅子王經典英文語錄如下:
1. m only brave when I have to be.Being brave doesn』t mean you golooking for trouble.我只是在汪鉛需要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢其實不代表你要到處闖禍。
5.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
❾ 獅子王經典台詞
S:我以為國王可以隨心所欲呀!
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants
M:你錯了 國王也不能凡事隨心所欲
Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time
S:不能嗎?
There's more?
M:辛巴
Simba
M:世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的價值
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
M:身為國王,你不但要了解
As king, you need to understand that balance
M:還要去尊重所有的生活
and respect all the creatures,
M:包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope
S:但是,爸… 我們不是吃羚羊嗎?
But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
M:是呀,我來跟你解釋一下
Yes, Simba, but let me explain
M:我們死後呢,屍體會成為草
When we die, our bodies become the grass
M:而羚羊是吃草的
and the antelope eat the grass
M:所以…在這個生命圈裡面 都是互相有關聯的
And so we are all connected in the great circle of life
T:是...你必須把過去拋到腦後
It's, "You got to put your past behind you"
T:孩子 你常會碰到一些倒霉的事 而你卻拿它沒辦法,對吧?
Look, kid, bad things happen, and you can't do anything about it, right?
S:對.
Right .
T:錯!
Wrong !
T:當這個世界遺棄你的時候
When the world turns its back on you,
T:你就去遺棄這個世界
you turn your back on the world
S:那不是我爸爸 那隻是我的倒影
That's not my father That's just my reflection
R:不...
No
R:仔細看
Look harder
R:你看
You see?
R:他活在你心中
He lives in you
M:辛巴
Simba
S:爸爸
Father?
M:辛巴,你已經忘了我
Simba, you have forgotten me
S:不!我怎麼忘得了
No How could I?
M:你已經忘了你是誰 也忘了我
You have forgotten who you are, and so have forgotten me
M:看看你自己的內心,辛巴
Look inside yourself, Simba
M:你比你現在還要聰明
You are more than what you have become
M:你一定要回到食物鏈的位置上
You must take your place in the circle of life
S:我怎麼能回去呢? 我已經不是以前的我了
How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be
M:要記住你是誰
Remember who you are
M:你是我兒子 也是唯一的國王
You are my son and the one true king
M:要記住你是誰
Remember who you are
更多台詞可以到網路文庫上下載。或登錄射手網www.shooter.cn下載台詞(可用記事本打開)
不過網上翻譯大多有錯,不可盲目相信。
❿ 求《獅子王》一個配音片段的對白(英文字幕),不勝感激。
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走開…走開
I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
快走開
我喜歡趕走禿鷹
Gets 'em every time.
每次都成功
Uh-oh. Hey,Timon,you better come look.
丁滿,你最好過來看看
I think it's still alive.
我看他好像還活著
All righty,what have we got here?
哎喲!這什麼東西呀?
Jeez,it's a lion!
天啊!是只獅子
Run,Pumbaa,move it!
彭彭,快跑
Hey,Timon,it's just a little lion.
丁滿,他只是只小獅子
Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
你看他那麼可愛
- Can we keep him?
而且是一個人 我們能留下他嗎?
- Pumbaa,are you nuts?
彭彭,你瘋了嗎?
You're talking about a lion.
躺在這兒的是只獅子
Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
獅子就是專門吃我們的
- He's going to get bigger.
但是他還那麼小
他以後會長大的
Maybe he'll be on our side.
也許他會變得跟我們一國
Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
這是我聽過最蠢的話了
maye be
或許他會…
Hey,I got it.
咦…我有點子了
What if he's on our side?
如果他跟我們一國
You know,having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
有隻獅子在身邊或許蠻不錯的
So,we're keeping him?
那我們就留下他羅
Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
當然,這里是誰做主啊?
My point exactly.
我認為他應該留下
Jeez,I'm fried.
哎喲!天啊!我熱死了
Let's get out of here and find some shade.
我們快離開這兒 找個陰涼的地方
- You OK,kid? - I guess so.
你還好吧?孩子
- You nearly died.
我想是吧
你差點就死了
- I saved you.
我救了你
Well,Pumbaa helped... a little.
彭彭也幫了…一滴滴忙
Thanks for your help.
謝謝你們幫忙
- Hey,where you going?
你要去哪裡?
- Nowhere.
不知道
Gee,he looks blue.
他看起來很BLUE
I'd say brownish gold.
我倒覺得是金黃色
No,no,no. I mean he's depressed.
不,我是說…沮喪
Kid,what's eating you?
孩子你在煩什麼?
Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
煩?獅子可是萬獸之王
The food chain.
煩個屁呀!
So,where you from?
那你從哪兒來的?
Who cares? I can't go back.
誰在乎?我又不能回去
Ah,you're an outcast.
你是被掃地出門的
- That's great. So are we.
好極了!我們也是
- What'd you do,kid?
你做了什麼事?
Something terrible,but I don't want to talk about it.
很可怕的事 但是我不想跟你們說
Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好,我們也不想聽
Come on,Timon. Anything we can do?
拜託,丁滿 我們能幫忙嗎?
Not unless you can change the past.
除非你們能夠改變歷史
Kid,in times like this,my buddy Timon here says...
孩子你要知道在這個時候 我這位夥伴丁滿說
you got to put your behind in your past.
你必須把你的背後拋到過去
- No,no,no.
不…
Amateur. - I mean...
我是說… 笨蛋
Lie down before you hurt yourself.
能不能閉上你的烏鴉嘴呀
It's,you got to put your past behind you.
是…你必須把過去拋到腦後
Look,kid,bad things happen...
孩子 你常會碰到一些倒霉的事
and you can't do anything about it,right?
而你卻拿它沒辦法,對吧?
- Right. - Wrong!
對 錯
When the world turns its back on you...
當這個世界遺棄你的時候
you turn your back on the world.
你就去遺棄這個世界
Well,that's not what I was taught.
我以前學的不是這樣
Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那麼你或許應該學點新知識
Repeat after me.
跟著我一起念
- Hakuna matata. - What?
HAKUNAMATATA
Hakuna matata
什麼?
HAKUNAMATATA
It means "no worries."
就別擔心