經典英文電影中的台詞
A. 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句
英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here』s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、「You talking'to me?」
「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
16、「Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正傳》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19、I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)
23、There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24、I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
27、You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
30、I』ll have what she』s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989
31、I』ll be back.
我會回來的。——《終結者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的愛能喚醒靈魂啟發我們追求卓越,會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗,並帶給我們的心靈平靜。——《戀戀筆記本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who』s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心動》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994
36、We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942
38、Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959
39、You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at「hello.」
當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992
42、A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986
51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989
52、I』m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。——《越獄》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》
57、Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再強的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那裡。——《X檔案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》
68、I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》
72、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
74、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世紀什麼最貴?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
「有組織,無紀律。」
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了。——《加菲貓》
81、You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
決不要讓人去做貓的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
95、「Your future depends on your dreams.」So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
100、When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!
B. 經典電影英文台詞
經典電影英文台詞
在現在社會,各種台詞頻頻出現,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。什麼樣的台詞才讓人映像深刻呢?下面是我為大家整理的經典電影英文台詞,歡迎閱讀,希望大家能夠喜歡。
經典電影英文台詞1
1、《戀戀筆記本》
In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
2、《阿甘正傳》
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
3、《看得見風景的房間》
When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.
4、《飛屋環游記》
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
5、《當哈利遇見莎莉》
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
6、《剪刀手愛德華》
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
7、《戀夏500天》
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
8、《初戀50次》
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
9、《單身公寓》
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train instill in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.
10、《分手信》
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
11、《曾經》
Don』t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
12、《西雅圖夜未眠》
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
13、《兩小無猜》
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
14、《冷山》
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
15、《天使愛美麗》
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.
16、《附註我愛你》
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
17、《英國病人》
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
18、《返老還童》
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
19、《如果能再愛一次》
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
20、《廊橋遺夢》
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
經典電影英文台詞2
1、奇跡每天都在發生。
Miracles happen every day.
2、糟糕的事難免會發生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
3、媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
4、我不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
6、通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
7、人的一生都會花很多時間在無聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
8、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
9、你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
11、以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
12、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
13、媽媽說過,要往前走,就得先忘掉過去。我想,這就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.
14、我分辨不出哪裡是天空開始的地方,哪裡是地面開始的地方。那麼美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
15、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什麼口味。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
16、我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們只不過都是在風中,茫然飄盪。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
17、一個人真正需要的`財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.
18、我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.
19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
經典電影英文台詞3
1、你跳,我就跟著跳。
You jump, I jump.
2、生活本來就全靠運氣。
Life is full of luck.
3、要讓每一天都有所值。
To make every day value.
4、能不能給我們留一條生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
5、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
6、沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了。
Nothing can destroy the will of the will.
7、我寧願當他的小三也不願做你的妻子。
I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.
8、我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
9、愛情是值得追求的,金錢是不可或缺的。
Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.
10、別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?
11、只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
As long as you have the money, they will be with you.
12、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
13、如果我們不能在一起,生活還有什麼意義?跟我私奔吧。
If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.
經典電影英文台詞4
1、美麗和傷痛總是在一個故事裡共生、糾纏。
Beauty and pain are always in a story.
2、歌手不過是一個聲音,聲音的背後是群山巍峨。
The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.
3、我知道你會回來,把我抱起,迎風屹立。我已別無所求。
I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.
4、你會愛我度過我的餘生嗎?不,我會愛你到我生命的盡頭。
Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.
5、起初相愛會顯得緊張,柔情似水,不顧一切,因為心如烈火。
New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.
著名英文電影台詞大全 6、哈納想了解英國病人,融進他的思緒,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。
She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.
7、你的呼吸聲是雨聲,在我死前,多麼渴望甘霖能再次降落我的臉龐。
Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.
8、你最恨什麼?他問。謊言,你呢?佔有,他說,當你離開時,就忘了我吧。
What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.
9、我已別無所求,只想跟著你漫步天國,和朋友們一起,去一個沒有地圖的樂土。
I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.
10、有些部落在起風的時候,會朝著風亮出他們的手心。他們相信只要在恰當的時機這么做,就可以轉移風向。
Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.
11、在一半的時間里,我不能沒有你,在另一半的時間里,我又覺得無所謂,這不在於我愛你多少,而在於我能忍受多少。
In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.
12、我們想了解一些事情,想要把前因後果搞清楚,談話者引誘我們,用語言引我們入瓮。我們迫切想成長和改變,我們想探索未知的世界。
We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.
13、她在黑暗的走廊劃起一根火柴,點燃了蠟燭。燭光照亮了她的雙肩。她跪了下來,雙手放在大腿上,吸進了硫磺的氣味。他想像著自己吸進了光明。
She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.
14、工兵又坐在窗檯—上。如果他能穿過房間去觸摸她一下,英國病人就會清醒的。但是他們之間橫亘著危險又錯綜復雜的距離。他們之間橫亘著非常寬廣的世界。
Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.
15、戰爭時的背叛被幼稚地拿來與和平時期人們的背叛做比較。墜入愛河的人陷入對方的氣質之中。或緊張或溫柔的話語,粉粹了一切,又創造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃燒著。
The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.
16、一個愛情故事與那些失魂落魄的人無關,但是與那些找到那顆鬱郁寡歡的心的人有關,在偶然碰到的時候,身體愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他無法入眠,也無法從容應對。它消耗了自己和過去。
A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.
17、普基腦中會充滿她的影子。當他工作的時候,他的世界總是充滿著清晰和諧的音樂,而人類世界都消失了。他並不指望有多麼舒適,他只是想和她在一起,在這間屋子裡守候著她。他不再承認自己的缺點,也不願意把自己的缺點暴露給對方。
In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.
18、對於你無法擁有的,你只是逃避,或轉移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失敗了,你就拿另一件事當寄託,沒有任何事情能改變你。你站在我面前,有時是那麼漠然,有時又那麼沉默,好像只要暴露一點你的個性,就是對你自己最大的背叛。我知道我無法改變你,所以我離開你。
For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.
19、我信這些東西。當我們遇見心上人,我們的心靈會有一部分像個歷史學家,帶點書獃子氣,會想像或者記起曾經在哪裡見過這個人,曾經和她在不經意間擦肩而過。就像克里夫頓也許一年前在哪裡為你開過門,卻錯過了自己的命運。然而我們身體的每一部分都必須為那個人做好准備,所有的分子都朝同一個方向奔去,於是慾望升騰。
I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
;C. 英語電影經典台詞
英語電影經典台詞:
一、肖申克的救贖
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicatebalance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you golooking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on theworld.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5、It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
D. 有哪些經典的英文電影台詞
影視劇不僅給我們帶來歡樂,讓我們放鬆,其中經典的台詞還能給我們啟發和鼓勵,讓我們回味無窮。
下面這些電影里就有一些廣為流傳的經典台詞,我們一起來欣賞吧^-^
Forrest Gump 《阿甘正傳》
1) My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
我媽媽總是說生活像一盒巧克力糖,你總是不知道你下一個得到的是什麼。
2) You have to do the best with what God gave you.
(不論)上帝給了你什麼(技能才華境遇),你都得做到最好。
The Lion King 《獅子王》
1. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土。如果我都不為之而戰,誰還會呢?
2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
在我必須勇敢的時候我才會勇敢。勇敢不意味著闖禍。
The Shawshank Redemption 《肖生克的救贖》
1) Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
一些鳥兒不應該被關在籠子里。它們的羽毛太明亮。
2) Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是好東西,也許是最好的東西。好東西不會消亡。
Titanic 《泰坦尼克號》
1) I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
我認為生命是禮物,我不想浪費它。
2) Promise me you will survive....that you will never give up...not matter what happens...no matter how hopeless...promise me now.
答應我,你要活下來,不論發生什麼,不論多絕望,你都不會放棄,答應我。
E. 英語電影中經典對白
一、《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白:
Jack:
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? (聽著,羅斯。你要離開這里。你要去做的。你要活下去,生很多孩子,你要去看他們成長。你真是快要死了老,一位老太太在她溫暖的床,別在這里,而不是今晚在這里,不是這樣的。你了解我嗎?)
Rose:
I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. (我的身體凍僵了。傑克:贏了那張船票(《泰坦尼克號》)羅斯,玩撲克游戲的最好的事情我。讓我認識了你,我很感激:(哭泣)你必須打哆嗦)…你要——要為我做這件事。答應我你多麼讓人絕望,永不放棄,不管發生什麼事,不管多麼絕望。答應我,現在,羅斯,永遠不要忘記你的承諾,我們永不放棄。)
Rose:
I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. (羅斯:我決不放棄,傑克。我決不放棄,我保證。)
二、《兄弟連》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?
"No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
三、簡-愛 :
簡:Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
簡:Let me go, sir.讓我走,先生。
羅切斯特:I love you. I love you!我愛你。我愛你!
簡:No, don't make me foolish.別,別讓我干傻事。
羅切斯特:Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。
簡:You mean it?你是說真的?
羅切斯特:You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
四、《黑客帝國》中的經典對白
Morpheus:
I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo? 我能在你眼中看到。你有看的人接受他看到的,因為他希望從夢中醒來。具有諷刺意味的是,這與現實並不遙遠。你相信命運么,尼奧?
Neo:
No. 不
Morpheus:
Why not? 為什麼不?
Neo:
Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life. 因為我不喜我的生命由別人掌權。
Morpheus:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? 我非常了解你的意思。讓我告訴你為什麼你在這里。你來到這里,是因為你知道一些事情了。你知道你不能解釋。但你放心吧。你覺得你的一生。那個有毛病了世界。你不知道是什麼,但它的存在,就像一個刺你的思想、反叫你癲狂了。正是這種感覺,已經把你帶到我。你知道我在說什麼嗎?
Neo:
The matrix? 矩陣?
Morpheus:
Do you want to know what it is? The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. 你想知道這是什麼嗎?矩陣無處不在。它就在我們的周圍,即使是現在在這間屋子裡。你能看到它當你看它的時候你的窗口或當你打開你的電視上。你可以感覺到如果你去上班,當你去教堂,當你付出你的稅賦。這是世界上攔下來,你的眼睛瞎了你遠離實際情況的了。
neo:
What truth? 什麼?
Morpheus:
That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind...... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...... 你是一個奴隸,尼歐。像其他人一樣你出生在束縛,出生在一個監獄,你不能氣味和口味或觸摸。監獄你的頭腦……不幸的是,沒有一個人能得到矩陣究竟是什麼。你應該靠自己去了解它。這是你最後一次機會。1這事以後,不能再回頭。你選擇藍色葯丸,這個故事結束了,你會在你的床上醒來,相信你所想相信的東西。你選紅葯丸,你留在愛麗絲夢游的仙境,我告訴你怎麼深兔子洞去……請記住,所有我要給說的都是事實,其他什麼也不做……
五、天使愛美麗
[Amélie hands a begger some money] (愛美麗給一個乞丐一些錢)
Beggar:
Sorry madam, I don't work on Sundays. 對不起,女士,星期天我不工作。
六、《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! 米歇爾,你是我想要的女人是我不能失去的女人。我愛你!
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .吉姆,我不用擔心找不到的詞來告訴你如何,我覺得,我才知道什麼。愛不是只有一種感覺,愛是你要做什麼。這是我的衣服,去bandcamp,一個特別的發型。吉姆你把所有東西都給我,我想要的庄嚴的宣誓,同樣,我給我的一切都給你
七、教父
Kay: Michael, why did you come here? Why? What do you want with me after all this time? I've been calling and writing.為什麼來這里?為什麼?你想讓我做什麼怎麼樣?我一直找你。
Michael: I came because I need you. I care for you.邁克爾:我來,因為我需要你。」我關心你。
Kay: Please stop it, Michael.凱:請住手,邁克爾。
Michael: Because... I want you to marry me.邁克爾:因為…我希望你嫁給我。
Kay: It's too late.凱特:太遲了。
Michael: Please, Kay...I'll do anything you ask to make up for what's happened to us. Because that's important, Kay. Because what's important is that...we have each other. That we have a life together. That we have children. Our children. Kay, I need you. And I love you.凱:邁克爾,你.....邁克爾:請,凱…我會為你做任何事情來彌補的發生的事件。因為那是很重要的,凱。因為那很重要的是…我們擁有彼此。我們有一個生活在一起。我們有孩子。我們的孩子。凱特,我需要你。我愛你
八、亂世佳人
Rhett: I』m not asking you to forgive me. I』ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I』ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there』s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we』re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.「
瑞特:我不求你原諒。我也永遠不會明白、不會原諒自己。如果有顆子彈擊中了我,那就幫了我的忙了,我會笑自己是個傻瓜。但有件事情我很明白,那就是我愛你,斯佳麗。不管你我之間發生了什麼,不管這整個愚蠢的行將破碎的世界會如何,我都愛你,因為我們倆如此相像。我們倆都有許多缺點,自私又精明,但能夠正視現實,敢說真話。
Scarlett: Don』t hold me like that. 斯佳麗:別這樣抱著我。
Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve ever waited for any woman.」 瑞特:斯佳麗,看著我。我愛你勝過愛任何女人。我等待你比等待任何一個女人都要久。
九、魂斷藍橋
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful. 羅伊·克羅寧:今晚的芭蕾舞美極了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so. 瑪拉·萊斯特:夫人可從來不這么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful. 羅伊·克羅寧:那麼,專業人士從來就不懂的--只有門外漢才懂,讓我來告訴你,它就是美極了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.瑪拉·萊斯特:那這就證明你完全是一個門外漢。
十、勇敢的心
Executioner:It can all end,right now.Peace.Bliss.Just say it.Cry outmercy.Cry out.Just say it.Mercy.劊子手:它就結束,對,現在!說。哭泣吧。大聲呼喊吧。你這可憐的人 ,上帝會寬恕你的。
Hamish:Mercy lad,mercy.哈密士:可憐的小夥子,原主寬恕你。
Stephen:Jesus,mercy.斯蒂芬:,原主寬恕你。
Executioner:The prisoner wishes to say a word.劊子手:犯人希望的說不出話來。
William:freedom(William is beheaded)威廉:(高呼)自由!(威廉被斬首)
F. 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
G. 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
H. 電影經典台詞,英文的話最好是原文
「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.」 -Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」 亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942
\\"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti\\'
曾經有人想調查我。我就就著一些蠶豆和好酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了.
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
以上出自《阿甘正傳》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
這三條出自《肖申克的救贖》
I. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
經典語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,經典語錄普遍來源於經典語錄原創基地,一般用於正式文體。現指能引起共鳴的、發人深省,有一定傳播力的名人之言、網民言論、社會事件所產生的新詞條。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally?like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生, 詞語大全 ,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳……
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的拱 手相 讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你 的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的。死亡不再有,也不再有和生死離別,不再有,因往事已矣。
J. 50句經典英文電影台詞
英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。
英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
2,There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
4,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
26,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
7,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
8,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
9,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。
(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
10,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有
頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)
14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
18,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
(《死亡詩社》1989)
20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!
(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
3,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
(《揚帆》1942)
5,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。
(《熱情似火》1959)
6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″
Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,
無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
7,You had me at″hello.″
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。
(《甜心先生》1996)
8,There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!
(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
9,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。
(《驚魂記》1960)
10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something
more comfortable?”
“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,
《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On
second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until
you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞
直到你回家。”
(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )
15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”
(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )
16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're
gonna get.”
“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”
(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )
17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”
(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)
猜你喜歡:
1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
2. 50句英語經典句子
3. 20句英語電影台詞
4. 50句經典的英語名言
5. 電影經典英文台詞對白