英語電影精彩台詞
Ⅰ 感人至深的英文電影經典台詞
感人至深的英文電影經典台詞
台詞(part/dialog/line)是戲劇表演中角色所說的話語。是劇作者用以展示劇情,刻畫人物,體現主題的主要手段。也是劇本構成的基本成分。下面是我整理的10句感人至深的'英文電影經典台詞,請大家慢慢欣賞。
1. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift, that is why it’s called present!
昨天已成為歷史,明天是未知的,而今天是上天賜予我們的禮物,這就是為什麼我們把它叫做現在!——《功夫熊貓》
2. If there’s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something。
如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。——《日出之前》
3. I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you。
告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》
4. Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage。
時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣。——《小婦人》
5. I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I’ll look and see your face.You were right there for me。
在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我。——《珍珠港》
6. I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go。
我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。 ——《卡薩布蘭卡》
7. If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind。
愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。——《初戀50次》
8. Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness. And they live by what they hear.Such people become crazy,or they become legends …
有些人能清楚地聽到自己內心深處的聲音,並以此行事。這些人要麼變成了瘋子,要麼成為傳奇。——《秋日傳奇》
9. To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You’ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun。
要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主日記》
10. You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can’t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can’t do it.If you want something,go get it。
不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。——《當幸福來敲門》
上面精選的感人至深的英文電影經典台詞,希望大家喜歡!
;Ⅱ 英語電影經典台詞
英語電影經典台詞:
一、肖申克的救贖
1、Everything you see exists together in a delicatebalance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3、I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you golooking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4、When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on theworld.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5、It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
Ⅲ 英語經典電影台詞摘抄
經典的電影之所以經典,就是因為電影裡面那些令人印象深刻的 經典台詞 總是能引起觀眾的共鳴,下面是我為大家整理的經典電影台詞摘抄,歡迎大家閱讀 收藏 !
經典電影台詞摘抄:《肖申克的救贖》
1.A strong man can save himself,a great mancan save another. 強者自救,聖者渡人
2.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. 忙著活,或等著死.
3.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best ofthings, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝.
4.“some birds aren'tmeant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
有一種鳥是永遠也關不住的,因為它的每片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝!
5.“These walls arekind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enoughtime passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalizing.”
剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢的,你習慣生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存.那就是體制化.
6.Every man's got a breaking point. 每個人的忍耐都會有限度的.
7.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set youfree. 怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
8.Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feelregret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back onthe way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. Iwant to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the waythings are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that'sleft. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So yougo on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell youthe truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官).回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題.可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去.重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎.
9.Prison life consists of routine, and then moreroutine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事.
10.I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit stillor hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man canfeel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake hishand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考.我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情.我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手.我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍.我希望.
11.I guess it comes down to a simple choice: getbusy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死.
經典電影台詞摘抄:《當幸福來敲門》
1.You have a dream, you got to protect it.如果你有夢想,就要守護它.
2.People can't do something by themselves;they wanna tell you you can not do it.
當人們做不到一些事情的時候,他們就會對你說你也同樣不能.
3.You want something. Go get it!有了目標就要全力以赴.
4.There is an I in "happiness",Thereis no Y in "happiness",It's an I
幸福的幸裡面是一個“幸”,不是一個“辛”.或者理解成,Y=Why=為什麼,I=我.幸福裡面沒有為什麼,只有我.
5.I'm the type of person,if you ask me aquestion, and I don't konw the answer,I'm gonna to tell you that I don'tkonw.But I bet you what: I konw how to find the answer,
and I'll find theanswer,.
我是這樣的人,如果你問的問題我不知道答案,我會直接告訴你“我不知道”.但我向你保證:我知道如何尋找答案,而且我一定會找出答案的.
6.Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行.
7.You got a dream,you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell youyou can't do it.If you want something, go get it. Period.
如果你有夢想的話,就要去捍衛它.那些一事無成的人想告訴你你也成不了大器.如果你有理想的話,就要去努力實現.就這樣.
8.What would you say if a guy walked in for aninterview without a short on and I hired him? What would you say? He must'vehad on some really nice pants.
如果有個人連襯衫都沒穿就跑來參加 面試 ,你會怎麼想?如果最後我還僱傭了這個人,你會怎麼想?那他穿的褲子一定十分考究.
9. Don't ever let somebody tell you you can'tdo something, not even me.
別讓別人告訴你你成不了才,即使是我也不行.
經典電影台詞摘抄:《功夫熊貓》
1. One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
2. Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了。
3. Quit!don't quit! Noodles!don't noodles! You are too concerned with at once and what will be .Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift: That's why we call it----the Present.
放棄,不放棄。做面條,不做面條。你太在乎過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣了。有句 諺語 說得好,昨日之日不可留,明日之日未可知,今日之日勝現金。這就是為什麼叫做"現金"了。
4. Yesterday is history Tomorrow is a mystery But today is a gift That is why it’s called the present (the gift)
昨天是歷史了,明天還是未知,但今天是禮物,所以今天才叫present(有“現在”和“禮物”的意思)。
5. There are no accidents
存在即合理
6.(1) but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制,我可以控制果實何時墜落,我還可以控制在何處播種。
(2). Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree,
You may wish for an Apple or an orange ,
But you will get a peach.
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼,那個種子還是會長成桃樹,你可能想要蘋果 或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那個種子還是會長成桃樹。
7. you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻
9. I'm sorry things didn’t work out …
It’s just what it’s meant to be
Ⅳ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
Ⅳ 一些英語電影經典台詞.謝謝
經典英文電影台詞《Forrest Gump》
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特�6�1伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充實,使我高興
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,謝謝。你(這么說)叫我非常高興。
Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你們(電影觀眾)最終接納了它們並且納為自己的語言當中。
Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一個特別的紐帶。Bond:雙關語,既是「紐帶」的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列電影的主角。主持人皮爾斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。
There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.
To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
「The Usual Suspects」慣常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的電影。
And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我們精選了100句電影台詞,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台詞。
winnow: 吹開糠皮, 吹掉, 精選
So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜歡的一種酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,電影愛好者們,我在和你說話。我們將會給你一個無法拒絕的出價。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 這是一個雙關語,套用了電影《教父》里邊馬龍�6�1白蘭度的一句著名台詞。
Make an offer: 出價,提出條件
經典英文電影台詞
NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
Ⅵ 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句
英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句如下:
1、Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2、I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會開出他無法拒絕的條件。(《教父》1972)
3、You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4、Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5、Here』s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6、Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7、All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8、May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9、Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10、You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?(《地獄天使》1930)
12、I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13、Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、I could dance with you'till the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.
我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。(《容易事》1933)
15、「You talking'to me?」
「你在跟我說話嗎?」——《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
16、「Give me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」——《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
17、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。(《阿甘正傳》)
18、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19、I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!——《電視台風雲》1976
20、Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」——《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
22、Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。——《諾博士》1962(「007」系列電影第一部)
23、There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24、I am big!It』s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
26、Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
27、You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
28、I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
29、After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
30、I』ll have what she』s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。——《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989
31、I』ll be back.
我會回來的。——《終結者》1984
32、The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
最好的愛能喚醒靈魂啟發我們追求卓越,會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗,並帶給我們的心靈平靜。——《戀戀筆記本》
33、Some of us get dipped in flat, some in stain, some in gloss…But every once in a while you found someone who』s iridescent,and when you do,nothing will ever compare.
有人住高樓,有人在深溝,有人光萬丈,有人一身銹,世人萬千種,浮雲莫去求,欺人若彩虹,遇上方知有。——《怦然心動》
34、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。——《揚基的驕傲》1942
35、Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。——《阿甘正傳》1994
36、We』ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
37、Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。——《揚帆》1942
38、Well,nobody』s perfect.
人無完人。——《熱情似火》1959
39、You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。——《警探哈里》1971
40、You had me at「hello.」
當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。——《甜心先生》1996
41、There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!——《紅粉聯盟》1992
42、A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。——《驚魂記》1960
43、Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。——《華爾街》1987
44、Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。——《教父II》1974
45、As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。——《亂世佳人》1939
46、Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。——《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
47、Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!——《爵士歌手》1927
48、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。——《慾望號街車》1951
49、Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。——《吸血鬼》1931
50、I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!——《壯志凌雲》1986
51、Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。——《死亡詩社》1989
52、I』m king of the world!
我是世界之王!——《泰坦尼克號》1997,
53、I don't want to survive. I want to live.
我想要的不僅僅是生存,而是生活。
54、Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。——《越獄》
55、I can look at the menu. Doesn't mean I'm gonna eat.
我看著菜單,並不代表我想吃!T-bag——《越獄》
56、Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.——The Shawshank Redemption
有些鳥兒是永遠關不住的,因為它們的每一片羽翼上都沾滿了自由的光輝。——《肖申克的救贖》
57、Politics and crime, they』re the same thing.《GODFATHER》
政治和罪惡其實是一樣的。——《教父》
58、Even the strongest man needs friends.《GOD FATHER》
再強的人也需要朋友。——《教父》
59、Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。——《角鬥士》
60、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.——The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。——《肖申克的救贖》
61、The truth is out there.——The X files
真相在那裡。——《X檔案》
62、I give you my hand.I give you my love,more precious than money.——Ghost VS. Love Story
我給你我的手.給你比金錢更珍貴的愛情.——《鬼魂VS愛情小說》
63、Anakin,this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。——《星球大戰-首部曲》
64、In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你.——《亂世佳人》
65、To be or not to be, that』s a question.-"Hamlet"
生存還是死亡,這是一個問題。——《哈姆雷特》
66、Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。——《黑客帝國》(1999)
67、We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.
我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。——《黑客帝國》
68、I』ll never let go ,I』ll never let go ,Jack .
我決不放棄,我決不放棄,傑克。——《泰坦尼克號》
69、I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up.(Titanic)
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。——《泰坦尼克號》
70、I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
71、我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。——《泰坦尼克號》
72、I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪.——《阿甘正傳》
73、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
74、I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
75、What is the most expensive commodity in this century? talent!
21世紀什麼最貴?人才!
76、An organization without discipline.
「有組織,無紀律。」
77、First my gaze toward the moon, but the moon shines on the ditch.
我本一心向明月,奈何明月照溝渠。
78、Who knows me understand my needs, I』m a mystery to he who know me not .
真是知我者謂我心憂,不知我者謂我何求啊。
79、I can reliably inform you that, uncle lee is very angry. the consequences will be severe。
我可以很負責地告訴你,黎叔很生氣,後果很嚴重。
80、I was reckless, I was reckless, never thought that girl would play me.
大意呀,大意呀,想不到被一丫頭片子玩兒了。——《加菲貓》
81、You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!
82、I hate mondays.
我恨星期一。
83、Never send a man to do a cat's job.
決不要讓人去做貓的工作。
84、Money is not everything. There』s Mastercard & Visa.
鈔票不是萬能的,有時還需要信用卡。
85、One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物,因為它們很好吃。
86、Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水,盡量和女友一起洗澡。
87、Love the neighbor. But don』t get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居,不過不要讓她的老公知道。
88、Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後,都有一個女人。每個不成功男人的背後,都有兩個。
89、Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
90、The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚的,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
91、Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞,他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚(聯系)。
92、Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
93、Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片,需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
94、Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外,後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
95、「Your future depends on your dreams.」So go to sleep.
「現在的夢想決定著你的將來」,所以還是再睡一會吧。
96、There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
97、Hard work never killed anybody.But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡!不過我不會用自己去證明。
98、Work fascinates me.I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶!尤其是看著別人工作。
99、God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚,幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
100、When two』s company, three』s the result!
兩個人的狀態是不穩定的,三個人才是!
Ⅶ 英語電影中經典對白
一、《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白:
Jack:
Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? (聽著,羅斯。你要離開這里。你要去做的。你要活下去,生很多孩子,你要去看他們成長。你真是快要死了老,一位老太太在她溫暖的床,別在這里,而不是今晚在這里,不是這樣的。你了解我嗎?)
Rose:
I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. (我的身體凍僵了。傑克:贏了那張船票(《泰坦尼克號》)羅斯,玩撲克游戲的最好的事情我。讓我認識了你,我很感激:(哭泣)你必須打哆嗦)…你要——要為我做這件事。答應我你多麼讓人絕望,永不放棄,不管發生什麼事,不管多麼絕望。答應我,現在,羅斯,永遠不要忘記你的承諾,我們永不放棄。)
Rose:
I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. (羅斯:我決不放棄,傑克。我決不放棄,我保證。)
二、《兄弟連》:
I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?
"No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
三、簡-愛 :
簡:Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.您為什麼對我講這些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什麼關系?您以為我窮,不好看,就沒有感情嗎?告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就想我現在難以離開您。可上帝沒有這樣做,但我的靈魂能夠同您的靈魂說話,彷彿我們都經過 墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
簡:Let me go, sir.讓我走,先生。
羅切斯特:I love you. I love you!我愛你。我愛你!
簡:No, don't make me foolish.別,別讓我干傻事。
羅切斯特:Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.傻事?我需要你,布蘭奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什麼?我知道我對她意味著什麼,是使她父親的土地變得肥沃的金錢。嫁給我,簡 。說你嫁給我。
簡:You mean it?你是說真的?
羅切斯特:You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.你的懷疑折磨著我,答應吧,答應吧。(他把她摟在懷里,吻她。)上帝饒恕我,別讓任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
四、《黑客帝國》中的經典對白
Morpheus:
I can see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo? 我能在你眼中看到。你有看的人接受他看到的,因為他希望從夢中醒來。具有諷刺意味的是,這與現實並不遙遠。你相信命運么,尼奧?
Neo:
No. 不
Morpheus:
Why not? 為什麼不?
Neo:
Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life. 因為我不喜我的生命由別人掌權。
Morpheus:
I know exactly what you mean. Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know you can't explain. But you feel it. You've felt it your entire life. That there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is but it's there, like a splinter in your mind driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about? 我非常了解你的意思。讓我告訴你為什麼你在這里。你來到這里,是因為你知道一些事情了。你知道你不能解釋。但你放心吧。你覺得你的一生。那個有毛病了世界。你不知道是什麼,但它的存在,就像一個刺你的思想、反叫你癲狂了。正是這種感覺,已經把你帶到我。你知道我在說什麼嗎?
Neo:
The matrix? 矩陣?
Morpheus:
Do you want to know what it is? The matrix is everywhere. It is all around us, even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth. 你想知道這是什麼嗎?矩陣無處不在。它就在我們的周圍,即使是現在在這間屋子裡。你能看到它當你看它的時候你的窗口或當你打開你的電視上。你可以感覺到如果你去上班,當你去教堂,當你付出你的稅賦。這是世界上攔下來,你的眼睛瞎了你遠離實際情況的了。
neo:
What truth? 什麼?
Morpheus:
That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind...... Unfortunately, no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. This is your last chance. After this there is no turning back. You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...... Remember, all I'm offering is the truth, nothing more...... 你是一個奴隸,尼歐。像其他人一樣你出生在束縛,出生在一個監獄,你不能氣味和口味或觸摸。監獄你的頭腦……不幸的是,沒有一個人能得到矩陣究竟是什麼。你應該靠自己去了解它。這是你最後一次機會。1這事以後,不能再回頭。你選擇藍色葯丸,這個故事結束了,你會在你的床上醒來,相信你所想相信的東西。你選紅葯丸,你留在愛麗絲夢游的仙境,我告訴你怎麼深兔子洞去……請記住,所有我要給說的都是事實,其他什麼也不做……
五、天使愛美麗
[Amélie hands a begger some money] (愛美麗給一個乞丐一些錢)
Beggar:
Sorry madam, I don't work on Sundays. 對不起,女士,星期天我不工作。
六、《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you ! 米歇爾,你是我想要的女人是我不能失去的女人。我愛你!
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .吉姆,我不用擔心找不到的詞來告訴你如何,我覺得,我才知道什麼。愛不是只有一種感覺,愛是你要做什麼。這是我的衣服,去bandcamp,一個特別的發型。吉姆你把所有東西都給我,我想要的庄嚴的宣誓,同樣,我給我的一切都給你
七、教父
Kay: Michael, why did you come here? Why? What do you want with me after all this time? I've been calling and writing.為什麼來這里?為什麼?你想讓我做什麼怎麼樣?我一直找你。
Michael: I came because I need you. I care for you.邁克爾:我來,因為我需要你。」我關心你。
Kay: Please stop it, Michael.凱:請住手,邁克爾。
Michael: Because... I want you to marry me.邁克爾:因為…我希望你嫁給我。
Kay: It's too late.凱特:太遲了。
Michael: Please, Kay...I'll do anything you ask to make up for what's happened to us. Because that's important, Kay. Because what's important is that...we have each other. That we have a life together. That we have children. Our children. Kay, I need you. And I love you.凱:邁克爾,你.....邁克爾:請,凱…我會為你做任何事情來彌補的發生的事件。因為那是很重要的,凱。因為那很重要的是…我們擁有彼此。我們有一個生活在一起。我們有孩子。我們的孩子。凱特,我需要你。我愛你
八、亂世佳人
Rhett: I』m not asking you to forgive me. I』ll never understand or forgive myself. And if a bullet gets me, so help me, I』ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. But there』s one thing that I do know. And that is I love you, Scarlett. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. Because we』re alike. Bad lots, both of us. Selfish and shrewd. But able to look things in the eyes and call them by their right names.「
瑞特:我不求你原諒。我也永遠不會明白、不會原諒自己。如果有顆子彈擊中了我,那就幫了我的忙了,我會笑自己是個傻瓜。但有件事情我很明白,那就是我愛你,斯佳麗。不管你我之間發生了什麼,不管這整個愚蠢的行將破碎的世界會如何,我都愛你,因為我們倆如此相像。我們倆都有許多缺點,自私又精明,但能夠正視現實,敢說真話。
Scarlett: Don』t hold me like that. 斯佳麗:別這樣抱著我。
Rhett: Scarlett, look at me. I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve ever waited for any woman.」 瑞特:斯佳麗,看著我。我愛你勝過愛任何女人。我等待你比等待任何一個女人都要久。
九、魂斷藍橋
Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful. 羅伊·克羅寧:今晚的芭蕾舞美極了。
Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so. 瑪拉·萊斯特:夫人可從來不這么想。
Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful. 羅伊·克羅寧:那麼,專業人士從來就不懂的--只有門外漢才懂,讓我來告訴你,它就是美極了。
Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.瑪拉·萊斯特:那這就證明你完全是一個門外漢。
十、勇敢的心
Executioner:It can all end,right now.Peace.Bliss.Just say it.Cry outmercy.Cry out.Just say it.Mercy.劊子手:它就結束,對,現在!說。哭泣吧。大聲呼喊吧。你這可憐的人 ,上帝會寬恕你的。
Hamish:Mercy lad,mercy.哈密士:可憐的小夥子,原主寬恕你。
Stephen:Jesus,mercy.斯蒂芬:,原主寬恕你。
Executioner:The prisoner wishes to say a word.劊子手:犯人希望的說不出話來。
William:freedom(William is beheaded)威廉:(高呼)自由!(威廉被斬首)
Ⅷ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
Ⅸ 經典電影英文台詞
經典電影英文台詞
導語:經典電影裡面有許多經典的台詞,下面是我收集整理的經典電影英文台詞,歡迎參考!
1. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. ”
我喜歡早上剛睡醒時的感覺,一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有怎麼樣的`結局。
2. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next.
我認為生命是一種禮物,我不想揮霍生命。因為你永遠都不會知道接下來生活會帶給你什麼。
3. You are going to get out of there. You’re going to go on. You’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會獲取的,你會活下去,你會生很多孩子,然後看著他們長大,直到慢慢老去,最後安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚,不是在這里,像這樣死去。
4. God shall wipe away[1] all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither
shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦幹了他們的眼淚,這里不再有死亡,不再有悲傷,不再有垂死掙扎,也不再有痛苦,只因往事已去。
——Titanic 《泰坦尼克號》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate[2] balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不意味著你要到處闖禍。
3. You can’t change the past.
過去的事是無法改變的。
4. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但你可以選擇逃避,也可以選擇從中學習。
5. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for[3] it, who will?
這是我的國土,如果我不為她而戰斗,還等誰呢?
——The Lion King 《獅子王》
1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,因為它們的羽毛閃耀著自由的光輝。
2. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼會讓你淪為囚犯,而希望可以讓你重獲自由。
3. Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。
4. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人可以救贖自己,而偉大的人能夠拯救他人。
——Shawshank Redemption 《肖申克的救贖》
1. As long as[4] we share the same objectives[5] and open our hearts, habits and language
differences will not be an obstacle[6].
只要我們目標一致,並敞開心胸,習慣和語言的差異都不會成為障礙。
2. The past will always come and we will accept it.
該來的總歸會來,來了我們就接受它。
3. The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution[7] .
真相是個美麗而可怕的東西,所以要謹慎對待它。
4. When in the face of darkness and death, we fear that is unknown, in addition[8] , no other.
當我們在面對黑暗和死亡的時候,我們害怕的只是未知。除此之外,別無他物。
——Harry Potter 《哈利波特》
[1] wipe away 擦去 [2] delicate adj. 微妙的 [3] fight for 為……而奮斗
[4] as long as 只要;如果 [5] objective n. 目的;目標 [6] obstacle n. 阻礙
[7] caution n. 謹慎 [8] in addition 另外;此外
;Ⅹ 50句經典英文電影台詞
英文電影有很多經典愛情片,這些愛情片中有經典的語錄。以下是我為你精心整理的經典英文電影台詞,希望你喜歡。
英文電影台詞【精選版】
1,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
2,There's no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
3,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
4,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
5,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
26,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
7,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
8,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
9,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。
(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
10,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
英文電影台詞【經典版】
1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don't understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有
頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here's looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
12,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
13,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《 畢業 生》1967)
14,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,
she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
15,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
16,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
17,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
18,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
19,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。
(《死亡詩社》1989)
20,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!
(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影台詞【熱門版】
1,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
3,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
4,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
(《揚帆》1942)
5,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。
(《熱情似火》1959)
6,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″
Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:“我是幸運的嗎?”快點去做,年輕人,
無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
7,You had me at″hello.″
當你說“你好”的那一刻起就擁有我了。
(《甜心先生》1996)
8,There's no crying in baseball!
在 棒球 運動中沒有哭泣!
(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
9,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。
(《驚魂記》1960)
10,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比“貪婪”更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
11、“Would you be shocked if I changed into something
more comfortable?”
“假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?”(瓊·哈羅Jean Harlow,
《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930)
12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《 愛情 故事 》1970)
14、“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On
second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until
you came home.”
“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞
直到你回家。”
(格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 )
15、“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
“給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。”
(葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 )
16、“life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're
gonna get.”
“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。”
(湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 )
17,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
18,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
19,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
20、“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。”
(米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933)
猜你喜歡:
1. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
2. 50句英語經典句子
3. 20句英語電影台詞
4. 50句經典的英語名言
5. 電影經典英文台詞對白