英語電影一天經典台詞
❶ 電影one day的全部英文對白。。最好每句下面有中文的。。拜託大家給我給我~~呵呵,寫了
只有幾句哈
All for one, one for all. 人人為我,我為人人。—— [法] Dumas pThe longest day has an end. 最難過的日子也有盡頭。—— Howell 賀韋爾
I love you so much,and I don't like you any more
哪會有那麼糟
Look, I'm sure it's not a complete disaster.
倫敦已經把我吞沒了
London's swallowed me up.
我還妄想大展身手 到頭來還不是默默無聞
I thought I'd make a difference,but no one knows I'm here.
聽著 梅花香自苦寒來
Listen, listen. Nothing truly good was ever easy.
誰說的
Who said that?
你
You did.
我說過嗎 真討厭 抱歉我又跟你抱怨了
Did I? That's annoying. I'm sorry for moaning.
如果我能給你一份禮物
If I could just give you one gift,
給你餘生的一份禮物 你知道我要給你什麼嗎
all right, one gift for the rest of your life, do you know what I'd give you?
自信
Confidence.
這個是什麼時候紋的
I've not seen this before.
哪個 這個嗎 在泰國紋的 太極圖
What, that? I got that in Thailand. It's a yin-yang.
看著跟路標似的
Looks like a road sign.
是嗎 它表示"矛盾的完美統一"
Yeah, well, it means "The perfect union of opposites."
我看是表示"穿上襪子"
It means "Wear some socks.
❷ 電影《One Day》經典台詞
電影《One Day》經典台詞
我遇見那麼多人,可為什麼偏偏是你,看起來最應該是過客的你,卻在我心裡占據這么重要的位子。
《One Day》
我想找個人說說話 不是找個人 就想和你說
《One Day》
多少人以友誼的名義,愛著一個人.
《One Day》
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
《One Day》
「我愛你,我只是不再喜歡你了」
——大衛·尼克斯《One Day》
不要以靈魂知己的名義,去等不該等的人,去蹉跎不該蹉跎的青春。這個世界上,有些人,有些事,比愛情這種東西,更值得感動。
《One Day》
這么多年,這么多人經過我的生活,可是為什麼偏偏是你,看起來好像最應該是過客的你,在我心中占據了這么重的地位。 現在,就是此時此刻,我需要你,我需要感覺到你,我需要被你愛被你關懷。 我想要的,不只是一夜,或是一天。
《One Day》
任由歲月蒼茫,汝心佳人常駐
《One Day》
你認為嚴酷、灰暗、沉悶才是生活的.本色,同樣也厭恨自己的工作、身處的地方,沒有成就、沒有錢都理所應當。你甚至在失落感和挫敗感中尋求樂趣。失敗和不開心對你而言更容易承受,你甚至苦中作樂。你對生活感到迷茫,沒有方向,掌不住舵、劃不動槳,不過不要緊,24歲就是這樣
《One Day》
冷嘲熱諷多半是自我保護意識作祟。
——大衛·尼克斯《One Day》
一天,總有一天,會有一天的。
好久好久沒有這樣的感受。
——大衛·尼克斯《One Day》
現在,就是此時此刻,我需要你,我需要感覺到你,我需要被你愛被你關懷。
《One Day》
“你想過怎樣的生活?”總有人用這樣或那樣的方式問她這個問題,沒完沒了。老師、父母、凌晨三時的朋友們。但它從未像現在這般迫切困擾著她,可她依舊迷茫。未來已在咫尺之遙,那些也許將是空空洞洞虛度的一天又一天,會愈來愈令人生畏,愈發不可知。她要如何去充實?
——大衛·尼克爾斯《One Day》
有些日子裡,你一覺醒來,諸事完美。 是啊,這樣的日子多好。
——大衛·尼克斯《One Day》
我還妄想大展身手 到頭來還不是默默無聞
《One Day》
我愛你,德克斯特,那麼深,只是我不再喜歡你了。
《One Day》
他開始哭 默默的告訴自己:只不過是化學物質在作祟 化學物質化學物質。 他需要她 可是這世界上總是有這樣的巧合 如果她知道 她一定會飛奔過去找他吧 可是沒有 她不知道 她仍然在勉強著自己接受著另外一個人 沒有人 會為你永遠的留在原地等待!於她於他。為什麼總是如此巧合的 要錯過這種時刻 為什麼 要有這么多遺憾。
——大衛·尼克斯《One Day》
“無論明天發生什麼,我們都擁有今天。如果以後,某一天我們無意中相遇,那也沒什麼,我們會是朋友。”
《One Day》
我一直在等海報中的畫面出現,終於在影片的最後我看到了這一幕,只是,太心酸
《One Day》
所有的事業都有起有落 這不過是個低谷而已
《One Day》
我想要的,不只是一夜,或是一天。
《One Day》
和她沒關系,我只是不會為了做而做,而且,如果你事後想說的第一句話是‘別說出去’或者‘忘了發生過的事吧’我也不會去做。如果必須要偷偷摸摸的做一件事,那從一開始你就不該去做。
——大衛·尼克斯《One Day》
“是。二十二歲時就算生活一塌糊塗,你還可以說,反正我才二十二。二十五、二十八也將就。但‘我才三十四歲’怎麼說得出口?”他呷了口酒,身子向後一仰藏進樹籬。“每個人的生命里都有一個核心難題,我的那個是,在建立一份成熟、忠誠的真愛的同時,能否還維持一段三角戀。”
——大衛·尼克斯《One Day》
我很孤獨,但我並不孤單。
《One Day》
偶爾德克斯特也會懷疑自己,擔心因為才華欠缺而止步不前,不過,眼下最需要的是信心、精力,甚至是狂妄 這些特質在他的掌握之中。不錯,聰明也不可或缺,不過不是愛瑪式的聰明。只需精明、懂政治手段、有雄心。
——大衛·尼克斯《One Day》
我愛你,很深很深,只是不再那麼喜歡你了…
《One Day》
生活的痛泌出淚液。
——成亞琦《One Day》
;
經典語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,經典語錄普遍來源於經典語錄原創基地,一般用於正式文體。現指能引起共鳴的、發人深省,有一定傳播力的名人之言、網民言論、社會事件所產生的新詞條。
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally?like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生, 詞語大全 ,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳……
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的拱 手相 讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你 的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的。死亡不再有,也不再有和生死離別,不再有,因往事已矣。
❹ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
❺ 英語電影里的經典台詞,要標明是出自於哪部電影,中英對照。
1一《Shawshank Redemption 肖申克的救贖》
.You know some birds
are not meant to be caged , their
feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something
inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's
yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing
and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box
of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid
does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen
every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like
peas豌豆 and
carrots 胡蘿卜.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any
thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away
from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in
trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like
a ckn.鴨,鴨肉 v.忽地低下頭(或彎腰),躲避
in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part
of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messedn.臟亂狀態;困境 vt.弄糟,弄臟,搞亂
up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we
each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on
a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see
exists together in a delicate 易碎的;微妙的;嬌弱的;精美的balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face
of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when
I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the
world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are
back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change
the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can
hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom.
If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I
believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it
up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only
thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for.
Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be
more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever
comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard
winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no
gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give
anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of
you and me and the whole silly a.傻的,糊塗的
world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than
I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for
any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie,
steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself
in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place
for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing
away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never
make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home.
And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was
everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the
luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I
couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me.
Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of
university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love
money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game
of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in
the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet,
where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a
gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to
get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day
count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our
choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching
sentence)
12.Will you give us a
chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall
wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death.
Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain,
for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will
save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of
decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it
changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a
hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you
can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly
loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier
to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most
attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you
want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're
attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their
subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses
knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics
before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be
your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I
know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch
with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be
someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone
settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something
had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done
without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not
everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love
animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower
with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the
neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every
successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are
two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man
should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.<br/>再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never
marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a
relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
9. Love is photogenic.
It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in
backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future
depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should
be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never
killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work
fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made
relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地
❻ one day 台詞英文原版
「我無法控制自己對她的難以忘懷,但是關於她的一切已經沒有了期待」襪物。
英文原版為:「Dexter, I love you so much. So, so much, and I probably always will. I just don't like you anymore. 」
《one day》電影經典台詞
1、—We both will see each other again.
—I know we will.
——我們會再次相遇的。
——我知道我們會的。
2、When we were in university, I had a crush on you.
我們上大學的時候,我就喜歡上你了。
3、I need to speak to someone...not someone,you.
我想找個人說話,不是別人,只是你。
4、Soulmate is the person who holds the key to your heart and the one you would like to invite him/her to get into your heart.
靈魂伴侶是那個掌握你心靈鑰匙的人,你想邀請他/她進入你的心靈。
5、The best thing that you could do would be to try to live your life,as if Emma was still here.
你能做的最好的事情就是生活,彷彿艾瑪仍在這里。
6、Whatever happens tomorrow, we have today. I always remember it.
不管明天發生什麼,我們擁有今天。我總是記得。
(6)英語電影一天經典台詞擴展閱讀:
影片《一天》改編自英國作家大衛·尼克爾斯的同名小說,由羅勒·莎菲執導,安妮·海瑟薇和吉姆·斯特吉斯聯袂出演。影片於2011年8月19日在美國上映。
電影故事的起點是1988年,剛剛從學校畢業的德克斯特(吉姆·斯告念液特吉斯飾)和艾瑪(安妮·海瑟薇飾)初次相識,然後在接下來的20年裡,他們每一年的這一天都會見面,只見一面聊聊彼此的生活高虛。
影片於2011年8月19日在美國本土上映,共在全美的1719家影院放映,僅收獲512萬美元的票房收入,僅僅排在該周榜單的第九位。影片於2011年8月26日在台灣39家戲院正式上映,放映首周票房為747萬新台幣,成績中規中矩。
❼ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
❽ 電影英語經典台詞精選
無數的午後黃昏,寂寂人定初,均沉靜在那一邊光影世界裡,或是逃避現實,或是消磨青春,或是尋找慰藉,不一而足,人說雁過留聲。看看電影的那些經典的台詞。以下是我為你精心整理的電影英語經典台詞,希望你喜歡。
電影英語經典台詞【精選版】
怯弱的另一個名字叫沉默。
Another name for a cowardly silence.
誰給我糖果吃我就喜歡誰。
Who give me candy to eat I like who.
你今天好嗎?愈來愈好了。
Are you okay today? Getting better.
別帆宴茄以為態察我不會殺你,矮人!
Don't think I won't kill you, dwarf!
其實,你一直都沒離開過我。
Actually, you've never left me.
挖苦是應對苦難的終極辦法。
Irony is the ultimate way to deal with suffering.
我曾面對過北方巨龍的火焰!
I have faced the fire of the dragon in the north!
昨晚那麼晚回來,你去哪兒了?
Where did you go last night so late last night?
我夢寐以求的愛,原來近在咫尺。
祥沖My dream of love, the original close at hand.
人生在世,誰沒愛過兩三個 *** !
Life is alive, who never loved two or three scumbag!
錢不是問題,是你不在我心裡了。
Money is not a problem, you are not in my heart.
電影英語經典台詞【最新版】
解散,重組,沒有區別,本質相同。
Dissolution, reorganization, no difference, essentially the same.
人縱有萬般能耐,終也敵不過天命。
No matter how resourceful you are, you can't fight fate。
你若傷她的心,我就扭斷你的脖子。
If you break her heart, I'll break your neck.
我呀,最喜歡跟搞藝術的人交朋友。
Me, I like to make friends with people who make art.
能快樂旅行的,一定是輕裝旅行的人。
Happy travel, some people are traveling light.
孤獨不是永遠的,在一起才是永遠的。
The loneliness is not forever, forever is forever.
你什麼也不要說,話語是誤會的根源。
You don't say anything, words are the source of misunderstandings.
那你能理解成長期孩子內心的敏感咯?
Then you can understand the growth of the child's heart sensitive?
你的內心信念比任何的咒語都要堅定。
Your inner faith is more determined than any spell.
你算老幾啊?我是劉總的夫人,原配!
How old are you? I am Liu's wife, wife!
一行珠簾閑不卷,終日誰來?不來也罷。
A line of bead curtain does not have a volume, all day long, who e?.
看到你如此悲傷,這就是我出現的原因。
To see you so sad, that's why I'm here.
我在這里你們還想有得吃?吃屎吧你們。
I'm here, you want to eat? Eat shit you.
這是我見過最好開的鎖因為他根本沒上鎖。
This is the best I've ever seen, because he's not locked.
我開始想要過得快樂,睡在床上,有牽掛。
I began to want to have a happy, sleep on the bed, there is care.
只要我們住在對方心裡,死亡就不是分離。
As long as we live in each other's heart, death is not separation.
有些愛,也許從未說出口,才愈加顯得珍貴。
Some love, may never say exports, just bee more and more precious.
如果你要馴服一個人,就要冒著掉眼淚的危險。
If you want to tame a person, you will risk losing your tears.
其實都不容易,這么大的城市,我們算什麼啊。
In fact, it is not easy, such a big city, we are what ah.
你和我擁有無比的堅強,一起走過人生的道路。
You and I have a very strong, together through the road of life.
孩子正處於成長期,這件事已經讓她很痛苦了。
The child is in a growth phase, this thing has made her very painful.
我在你眼中,是不是一個陪你演戲的臨時演員。
I am in your eyes, is not a temporary actor to acpany you.
電影英語經典台詞【熱門版】
一旦你馴服了什麼,就要對她負責,永遠的負責。
Once you tame something, you will be responsible for her, always be responsible for.
*** 的知道什麼是愛嗎?每天偷雞摸狗是愛嗎?
What the *** do you know about love? Y'all love every day?
乾脆把你的地址給我,讓我舉著牌子去接你得了。
Simply put your address to me, let me hold the brand to pick you up.
發生事情應該平心靜氣去解決。多思考,少動手。
Things should be calm to solve. Think more, do less.
宇宙那麼大,地球那麼小,我相信我們會遇到的。
The universe is so big, the earth is so *** all, I believe we will meet.
如果我們一直住在彼此心裡,那死亡就不是分離。
If we have been living in each other's hearts, that death is not separation.
只要我們住在對方心裡,死亡就不會將我們分開。
As long as we live in each other's heart, death will not separate us.
十億年前,我們被賦予了生命,我們用它做了什麼?
One billion years ago, we were given life, what did we do with it?
如果我們都在彼此的心中,即便是死亡也不是分離。
If we are in each other's hearts, even death is not separation.
你捨得離開我嗎?即使你捨得,那你的心說它願意嗎?
Are you willing to leave me? Even if you are willing to give up, that your heart says it is willing?
如果這是個陷阱怎麼辦?無須置疑,這就是個陷阱。
What if this is a trap? There is no doubt that this is a trap.
如果你把那野獸弄醒了,就等於把我們都送上絕路。
If you put the beast wake up, is equal to we are to the end.
我們和人最大的區別,就是妖可以做自己喜歡做的事。
The biggest difference between us is that the demon can do what you love to do.
我要努力使自己變得強大,隨時迎接從天而降的愛情。
I want to make oneself bee strong, at any time to meet the drop from the clouds of love.
不要躲避,不要害怕黑暗,向著太陽,你就能找到明天!
Do not hide, do not be afraid of the dark, toward the sun, you will be able to find tomorrow!
那也能叫活著嗎?只不過是沒有死掉,活著不是這樣的。
That can also be called alive? But is not dead, alive is not like this.
人,得自個兒成全自個兒。要想人前顯貴,必得人後受罪!
Man, got to be himself. In order to receive dignitaries in front of people, people suffer!
當人們死後他們所擁有過的東西,上面都會留下他們的痕跡。
When people die, what they have, they leave their marks on it.
凡是有意義的事都不會容易。成年人的生活里沒有容易二字。
Anything that matters will not be easy. Alt life is not easy two words.
為一個你愛的人生一個孩子,這是女人這輩子最幸福的事情。
For a life you love a child, this is the woman in this life the most happy thing.
我們與機器人的區別是,我們將逝去的人埋葬,而機器人不能。
The difference between us and the robot is that we will bury the dead, but the robot can not.
記住,無論別人說什麼或是讓你去做什麼,全都在於你的決定。
Remember, no matter what people say or what you do, it's all about your decision.
你得負責把我帶到一個能讓我生孩子坐月子的地方,安全的啊。
You're going to have to bring me into a can let my children safe confinement place, ah.
我所認為最深沉的愛,莫過於你走後我把自己活成了你的模樣。
I think the most profound love, than you go after I have to live your own life.
我必須打掉這個孩子!這個我不能簽。你身體不能手術,你懂嗎?
I must destroy the child! I can't sign this. Your body can't be operated on, do you understand?
說的是一輩子!差一年,一個月,一天,一個時辰,都不算一輩子!
Say is a lifetime! A year, a month, a day, an hour, is not a lifetime!
你總是那麼憂郁,我不愛你了,我愛她,她總是那麼開心,讓我很快樂。
You are always so blue, I do not love you, I love her, she is always so happy, so I am very happy.
人同妖永遠都不可以在一起,不要貪戀了。都是鏡花水月,一切皆幻象。
The same demon never be together, don't cling to. It is all illusion a mirage and insubstantial objects.
錢多錢少的不重要,重要的是,找一個知冷知熱疼你的好男人,知道嗎?
Money is not important, important is to find a Zhilengre hurts your good man, you know?
他們像我們一樣走來走去,互相看不見對方,他們只看得到他們想看到的。
They walked up and down like us. They couldn't see each other. They just saw what they wanted.
藝術家要做的事情並不是向絕望屈服,而是要找到一劑排遣精神空虛的解葯。
The artist do not succumb to despair, but to find a cure agent from the spirit of emptiness.
我們這一生最遺憾的事情之一,就是把我們最糟糕的一面留給了我們最親近的人。
One of the most regrettable things in our life is to leave the worst of us to the nearest and dearest to us.
❾ 英文電影經典台詞
如下:
1、 After all, tomorrow is another day!
不管怎樣,明天是新的一天!
2、 We become the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。
3、 Later, respectively, wander and suffer sorrow.
今後各自曲折,各自悲哀。
4、 Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作,為之戰斗,為之犧牲的東西。因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
5、 I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
6、Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。