英文電影100句台詞
❶ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
❷ 100個英文電影里的英文句子。加翻譯。
life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get... 生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道下一個會是什麼味兒。。。暗指生活中充滿變數
來自《阿甘正傳》 很經典了 恩恩 明白LZ的意思了。。。聽好。。。
1.「Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.」 Gone with the Wind, 1939.「坦白說,親愛的,我不在乎。」——《亂世佳人》(1939年)毫無疑問,即使那些沒有看過《亂世佳人》的人,也會對白瑞德給郝思嘉的這句臨別之言印象深刻。
2.「I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.」The Godfather, 1972 .「我要開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」——《教父》(1972年)
3.「You don』t understand! I could a had class. I could a been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.」 On the Waterfront, 1954 .
「你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混。"」——《碼頭風雲》(1954年)這兩句馬龍�6�1白蘭度的台詞出自令白蘭度榮膺奧斯卡影帝的影片《教父》與《碼頭風雲》。
4.「Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.」 The Wizard of Oz, 1939 .托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不了家了。」——《綠野仙蹤》(1939年) 朱迪�6�1加蘭在《綠野仙蹤》中扮演的少女多羅茜對她的小狗托托說的這句話成了後來人們對無法回到鼎盛時期的感嘆。
5.「Here』s looking at you, kid.」 Casablanca, 1942. 「孩子,就看你的了。」——《卡薩布蘭卡》(1942年) 在1942年的電影《卡薩布蘭卡》中,亨弗萊�6�1鮑嘉對英格里�6�1褒曼說了「孩子,就看你的了。」這句著名的經典台詞。
6.「Go ahead, make my day.」 Sudden Impact, 1983 .「來吧,讓我也高興高興。」——《撥雲見日》(1983年)
❸ 電影表白英語短句子
1.電影告白英文介紹
美國電影學院評選100句經典英文電影台詞(節選) 1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。
(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。
(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me? 你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:"Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?" 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930 譯文:"假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?" 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you're sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:"I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home." 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:"我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。
如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。" 15、原文:"You talking'to me?" 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:"你在跟我說話嗎?" 16、原文:"Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby." 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:"給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。
寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。" 17、原文:"life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get." 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:"生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
" 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976) 20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 21、原文:"It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men." 出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933 譯文:"並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。
" 22,Bond.James Bond. 邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962) 23,There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950) 25,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996) 28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'. 彈這首,山姆,就彈"時光流逝"。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 29,You can't handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992) 30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932) 31,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939) 33,I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。
(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989) 37,I'll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984) 38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。
(《揚基的驕傲》1942) 40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994) 43,We'll always have Paris. 我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942) 48,Well,nobody's perfect. 人無完人。
(《熱情似火》1959) 51,You've got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,。
2.關於表白的英語短語
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who Iamwhen I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你你在一起時的感覺。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is,won'tmake you cry.
沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting center besidethemknowing you can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know whoisfalling in love with your smile.
縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you maybethe world.
對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界。
Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing towastetheir time on you.
不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want themto,doesn't mean they don't love you with alltheyhave.
愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你。
Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expectthemto.
不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meetingthecenter one, so that when we finally meet the person, we willknowhow to begrateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
Don't cry because it is over, smile becauseithappened.
不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
最經典的幾個句子,希望可以幫助你
3.英文告白的句子
1. Just because of lovingyou is avoided figure, myheart didn't open is silently emotions, Today, I finally get up the courage to say 'I love you'. 2 I can meet a person in a minute, like takes one hour, and a day to love someone of time, but it will take me a whole life to forget you but the time. 3. I this lifetime best fortune is know you, and the largest misfortune is can't have you. Maybe you will meet someone you love, but has not met the second portrait me so love you the person. 4 years, I have been searching for the ideal love, but no one can like you in the first moment moved me, is becoming more and more deep impress. 5. In love the world, I have nothing at all, also know nothing, emotionally stop, I wish you are first visitor and eternal master, accompanying with my spoil me, Entire life! 6. I feel like you have for a long time. People say: love a person is never requiting. But I will you give me return - let me live all my love to you! 7. I love you, till death do us part 8. Love with is not the same, like never frown even when you don't need others' response; Love is the seesaw need a man sitting opposite with your interaction, close to you feel, are you willing to sitting in front of me? 9 I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am with you together of felling. 10. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who makes you so, won't make you cry. 11. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right biside him knowing you can't have him. 12. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 13. To the world you may be one person, One person, but to one person you may be the world. 14.don't aste your tleir time to waste their time on you. 15. Someone dosen't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 16. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect. 17. Few wrong people before meetingthecenter one, maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people, When we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful. Eighteen. Don't cry because it came to an end, smile because it happened. 19. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am with you together of felling. 20. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who makes you so, won't make you cry. 21. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right biside him knowing you can't have him. 22. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 23. To the world you may be one person, One person, but to one person you may be the world. 24. Don't aste your tleir time to waste their time on you. 25. Someone dosen't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 26. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect. 27. Few wrong people before meetingthecenter one, maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people, When we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful. 28. Don't cry because it came to an end, smile because it happened. 29. Romantic love ambition makes people much pain. 30. All made by love, or love by all moved. Without vested before is request, after a command. 31. Today I withdrew all my love for you, because I will generously give you again. 32. Loyal my heart is filled with love, I cannot estimate oneself enjoy the wealth. 1.正是因為愛才悄悄的躲開,躲開的是身影,躲不開的是默默的情懷;今天我終於鼓起勇氣,向你表達我的愛。
2.遇上一個人要一分鍾的時間,喜歡一個人只需一小時的時間,愛上一個人要一天的時間,可要我忘記你卻要用上一生的時間。 3.我這輩子最大的幸運就是認識你, 而最大的不幸卻是不能擁有你.也許你會遇到你深愛的人,可是卻不會遇到第二人像我這么愛你的人. 4.這么多年來,我一直在尋找理想的愛情,但沒有一個人能像你那樣在最初的時刻打動了我,而且越來越深沉的打動。
5.在愛情的世界裡,我一無所有,也一無所知,在情感的小站里,我願你是第一位來客,也是永遠的主人,伴著我寵著我;一生一世! 6.我覺得我暗戀你已經很久了。 人們說:愛一個人是不求回報的。
但是我卻要你給我回報---讓我在有生之年把我的愛全部送給你! 7.我愛你,至死不渝 8.喜歡跟愛是不一樣的,喜歡是盪鞦韆可以自得其樂不需別人的回應;愛是蹺蹺板需要一個人坐在對面與你互動,貼近你內心的感覺,你是否願意一直坐在我的對面? 9.我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你你在一起時的感覺。 10.沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
11.失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。 12.縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你。
4.英語表白句子,來一些
do you have the map?because i just lost myself in your eyes翻譯:你有地圖嗎?因為我剛剛在你眼裡秘失了自己I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 翻譯:我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺. no man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry. 翻譯:沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。
5.誰有歐美電影裡面的精彩英文表白
1、Believe me,I was prepared for everything ,except you .
————這一句很實用啊,很有想像力啊,大家可以學學。電影《偷天陷阱》
2、艾莉: Maybe I was a bird in another life.
諾亞:If you're a bird , I'm a bird.
————我的前世也許是只鳥。
————如果你是一隻鳥,那我也是一隻鳥。 電影《手札情緣》
3、You complete me.
Shot up! You had me at Hello, you had me at Hello.
————你使我完美起來
————別這么說!第一次見面時你就擁有了我,擁有了我!
出自電影《經濟人風波》,前一句話現在很流行啊。
4、I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
————我愛你是我晚上就寢前最想聊天的人。 出自電影《當哈里遇到莉莎時》。
5、I love you Molly. I always have.
Ditto.
———— Ditto表示「同上」,意思是我也一樣,非常簡練。電影《幽靈》
6、Choose me. Marry me . Let me make you happy.
————選我吧,娶我吧,讓我給你製造幸福。
電影《我最好朋友的婚禮》
7、Love means never having to say you're sorry
————愛,意味著永不說後悔。.出自電影《愛情故事》。
8、When I am out , take me as the wind.
————如果我不在,你把我當成風。
很浪漫啊,來自電影《請介紹我的女友》
9、I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you
————很令人有所感想的一句名言啊,很有哲學性。
10、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
————這句話應該不用翻譯了吧。很有名的一句。時下,經常看到一些女生的QQ簽名里用的就是這一句
6.英語表白十句經典話
1 love you not because of who you are,but because of who i am when i am with you. 我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺。
2 no man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is ,won't make you cry. 沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這么做的人不會讓你哭泣。3 the worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them. 失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
4 never frown,even when you are sad,because you never know who is falling in love with your smile. 縱然傷心,也不要悉眉不展,因為你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容。5 to the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world. 對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某人,你是他的整個世界。
6 don't waste your time on a man/woman,who isn't willing to waste their time on you. 不要為那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間。7 just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have. 愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛 你。
8 don't try to hard,the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。9 maybe god wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful. 在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排阿拉先遇到別人;在阿拉終於遇見心儀的人時 ,便應當心存感激。
10 don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened. 不要因為結束而哭泣,微笑吧,為你的曾經擁有。
7.英文表白的句子
1.I will always love you.2.As long as I love you.3.I will right here waiting for you.4.No matter where you go ,no matter when you go,I will always love you. I'm very fond of you.You mean a lot to me.I care for you very deeply.I have a crush on you.I guess we are in the same wavelength.I can't live without you.You make me feel so special.You make me a whole. 1. 單刀直入法 此法適合有勇氣、不喜歡拐彎抹角的男士。
Will you marry me? 你願意嫁給(娶)我嗎? Would you be my wife/husband? 你願意當我的妻子/丈夫嗎? 2. 迂迴暗示法 不確定她是不是想現在結婚?可以旁敲側擊一下。 I think it's time we took some vows. 我想是我們該許下誓言的時候了。
I think it's time we settled down.我想是我們該穩定下來的時候了。 I want to spend the rest of my life with you. 我想與你共度餘生。
I want to be with you forever. 我要永遠與你相守。 3. 咬文嚼字法 此法適合喜歡舞文弄墨的男士,求婚的時候也順便顯示一下文采。
Let's get hitched! 我們成為比翼鳥吧! Let's tie the knot! 我們結為連理枝吧!=======================================. We've been going out for quite some time now. This is said as aprecursorto something else.It can be a good warm up sentence to tell your partner that you're madly in love with them. 「precursor」是「前兆」的意思。這可是一個很好的熱身句子哦。
你可以它用來告訴你的同伴你正發狂地愛著他/她。 2. I think we have something really special. "Something special" refers to a special relationship or feelings.You would only say this to a girlfriend/boyfriend, not to a platonic friend. 「something special」指的是特殊的關系或感覺。
你只能說給女朋友或男朋友聽,而不是一個一般的朋友。 3. I want to settle down. "To settle down" in this context means to settle down with your lover.This is used to give a sense of stability in the relationship. 「to settle down」在上下文中意思是和你所愛的人一起安定下來,讓你們的關系增添穩定的因素。
4. You are my soul-mate. Your "soul-mate' is someone that you have a deep and intimate friendship with.a soul-mate is also a lover, someone that you have a strong emotional or spiritual bond with. 你的「soul-mate」是指某個與你關系很深、很緊密的人。他可以是情人,那個你有強烈感情或在精神上結合在一起的人。
如果你還沒有「soul-mate」,就可以對自己說:「OK, where is my soul-mate?」 5. I'm ready for a life-long commitment. "A life-long commitment" means that you want to spend the rest of your life with someone.pretty serious, huh? 「a life-long commitment」,說出這句話,可就意味著你打算與某人相伴共度餘生。相當嚴肅和認真,是不是?真是不能亂說。
6. Let's tie the knot! Alternative sentence: "let's get hitch!" Both of these sentences are light hearted and humorous ways to suggest marriage.Of course, the traditional way to "pop the question" is to ask "will you marry me?" 這句話可以換一種表達方法:「Let's get hitch!」這兩句話都是用一種輕松幽默的方式去建議結婚。當然啦,用傳統的方式去「pop the question」你可以說「Will you marry me?」(你願意和我結婚嗎?)。
❹ 英文電影經典台詞
英文電影經典台詞列舉如下:
1、I guess it comes down a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying.
我想只有一個簡單的選擇,要麼忙著活,要麼忙著死。
❺ 英文電影經典台詞大全
導語:與大家分享一些英文電影中的經典台詞,喜歡的不妨摘抄下來。A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一個人可以被毀滅,卻不能被打敗。《老人與海》
Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。《愛情故事》
Life was like a box of chocolates
you never know what you』re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death is just a part of life
something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。《阿甘正傳》
If the people we love are stolen from us
the way to have them live on
is to remember them. Building burn
people die
but real love is forever. -- The Crow
如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。《烏鴉》
Anakin
this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿納金,路就在你腳下,你自己決定。《星球大戰-首部曲》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen
or who I』m going to meet
where I』m going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的
不知會遇見什麼人
會有什麼樣的結局。《泰坦尼克號》
Tell our enemies that they may take our lives
but they'll never take our Freedom!
告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!《勇敢的心》
I』m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn』t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。《獅子王》
In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us
I love you. -- Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你 . 《亂世佳人》
We bee the most familiar strangers.
我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《亂世佳人》
It takes a strong man to save himself
and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption
堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救贖》
Land is the only thing in the world worth working for
worth fighting for
worth dying for
because it』s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作
為之戰斗
為之犧牲的東西
因為它是唯一永恆的東西。《亂世佳人》
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物
我不想浪費它
你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼
要學會接受生活。《泰坦尼克》
Everything that has a begin has an end.
世間萬物有始皆有終。《黑客帝國》
Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》
You』re throwing away happiness with both hands
and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓
去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。《亂世佳人》
The truth is out there.
真相在那裡。《 X 檔案》
I don』t know if we each have a destiny
or if we』re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪 . 《阿甘正傳》
Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角鬥士》
You can 』 t change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。《獅子王》
Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。《阿甘正傳》
I am someone else when I'm with you
someone more like myself. -- Original Sin
當我與你相處時,我變成了另外一個人,一個更像我自己的人。《原罪》
If you are ever in trouble
don』t try to be brave
just run
just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。《阿甘正傳》
The things you own
end up owing you.
你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。《搏擊俱樂部》
Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。《肖申克的救贖》
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。《越獄》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救贖》
It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect
as long as they are perfect for each other. -- Good Will Hunting
那個小夥子是否完美,或者那個姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他們能珠聯璧合。《驕陽似我》
It 』 s not the men in your life that counts , it 』 s the life in your men. -- I 』 m No Angel
並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. -- Casablanca
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。《卡薩布蘭卡》
Go ahead , make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。《撥雲見日》
I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。《亂世佳人》
Each in its own way was unfettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means
Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory
as long as I live!
每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘
很難…羅馬
無疑是羅馬 . 我會珍惜在這里的記憶
直到永遠 ! 《羅馬假日》
The world is a fine place and worth fighting for
I believe the second part. -- Seven
這個世界如此美好,值得人們為之奮斗,但我只信後半部分。《七宗罪》
Sam: That there's some good in this world
Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:這世上一定存在著善良,值得我們奮戰到底。《魔戒 2 :雙塔奇兵》
Everyone has a little dirty laundry. -- Desperate Housewives
每個人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《絕望主婦》
Shed no tears for me
my glory lives forever!
不要為我流淚,我的榮譽將永遠流傳。《星球大戰 2 》
Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. -- the Six Sense
人們有時以為失去了什麼,其實沒有,只是被移開了。《第六感》
You had me at hello.
你一開口就征服了我!《加菲貓》
With great power there must e great responsibility -- SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任。《蜘蛛俠》
❻ 經典英文電影台詞
導語: 提到經典的電影作品,相信大家會想到不少,其中不乏經典的英文電影,比如《 阿甘正傳》.《亂世佳人》等等。下面就來看看我特別整理的經典英文電影台詞吧。
一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的'命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪
三、《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四、《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
七、《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯系)
擴展閱讀:《加菲貓》劇情簡介
加菲貓(比爾·默里 配音)是世界上最幸福的一隻貓,它憤世又懶惰,整天除了做它熱愛的睡覺吃飯之外,就無所事事了。事實就是這樣:生活對加菲貓來說簡直好得不能再好了,似乎每個人都喜歡它。加菲貓最喜歡做的事情,肯定是坐在電視機前舒服的椅子上,看它喜歡的電視節目。因為這事,它還沒少與主人喬恩(布瑞金·梅耶 飾)爭奪搖控器呢,不過最後贏的還是它,誰叫它是寶貝寵物呢。
❼ 求一百句英語電影台詞
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn,"
1。「坦白說,我親愛的,我一點也不在乎。」
"Gone With the Wind," 1939.
「亂世佳人」,1939。
2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse,"
2。「我要給他一個他無法拒絕的條件。」
"The Godfather," 1972.
「教父」,1972。
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am,"
3。「你不明白!我應該是個有類。我應該是個一個有力的競爭者。我可以給我的人,而不是一個流浪漢,這就是我。」
"On the Waterfront," 1954.
「海濱」1954。
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore,"
4。「托托,我有一種感覺我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。」
"The Wizard of Oz," 1939.
「綠野仙蹤」,1939。
5. "Here's looking at you, kid,"
5。「就看你的了,孩子。」
"Casablanca," 1942.
「卡薩布蘭卡」,1942。
6. "Go ahead, make my day,"
6。「去吧,讓我的一天,」
"Sudden Impact," 1983.
「突然的沖擊,「1983。
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up,"
7。「好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭,「
"Sunset Blvd. ," 1950.
「日落大街。」,1950。
8. "May the Force be with you,"
8。「願原力與你同在。」
"Star Wars," 1977.
「星球大戰」,1977。
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night,"
9。「系緊你的安全帶。它將是一個顛簸的夜晚。」
"All About Eve," 1950.
「夏娃」,1950。
10. "You talking to me?"
10。「你在跟我說話嗎?」
"Taxi Driver," 1976.
「計程車司機」,1976。
跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語>>
跟著老外輕鬆快樂說地道英語> >
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate,"
11。「現在我們得到的只是溝通上的失敗。」
"Cool Hand Luke," 1967.
「喋血》,「1967。
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning,"
12。「我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈。」
"Apocalypse Now," 1979.
「現代啟示錄」,1979。
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry,"
13。「愛意味著永遠不必說對不起。」
"Love Story," 1970.
「愛情故事」,1970。
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of,"
14。「東西之夢,」
"The Maltese Falcon," 1941.
「馬爾他獵鷹」,1941。
15. "E.T. phone home,"
15。「打電話回家。」
"E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial," 1982.
」的《外星人》,「1982。
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!",
16。「他們叫我狄博思先生!」
"In the Heat of the Night," 1967.
「在酷熱的夜晚,」1967。
17. "Rosebud,"
17。「玫瑰花蕾」,
"Citizen Kane," 1941.
「公民凱恩」,1941。
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!",
18。「我做到了,老媽!世界之巔!」
"White Heat," 1949.
「白熱」,1949。
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!",
19。「我抓狂了地獄,我不需要這個了!」
"Network," 1976.
「網路」,1976。
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship,"
20。「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開始。」
"Casablanca," 1942.
「卡薩布蘭卡」,1942。
青春歌舞
You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds.
The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity. New Roman'; mso-hansi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'"
你們必須記住,年輕的演員們,學習是不分季節的。它允許假期內閃爍之光振作並且啟發。它使年輕的思想得到充實,神奇的未來之門在向你招手,回想每個珍貴的時刻,每個英勇的抉擇。。。我像你這么大的時候,暑假早已飛快的過去了。但我依然清晰記得每一刻。。。
what was your favourite summer memory?你最美好的暑假回憶是什麼?
I gotta make bank.我得去賺錢
we got off to a rough start, but you really came through.我們不打不相識,但是你真沒有在意
We're not busy or anything. 我們沒什麼
Keep it coming, guys!加油,伙計們
The big zero.什麼都沒有
Talk to me. 跟我說
Here's the thing.有一件事
Straight A's, quintuple straight A's, 成績優秀,所有功課都優秀
he's really working someone.他在談正事
we're kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, and say hello to summer!
我們拋開又一個炎熱的夏天,這里是阿爾布開克市,因此,在這里你會感到很舒適,呼吸新鮮空氣,跟夏天問個好吧!
looking very sharp this summer.這個夏天你們看起來很精神
With discretion.很謹慎
"Whatever it takes." 無論什麼條件
don't mention that backstabbing yogini to me!不要跟我提那個只顧修煉瑜伽的人
let's go for it.接受它吧
Confirming assignments.確認分配
The promised land.願望實現
would you care for lemonade?你想要點檸檬水嗎?
Henceforth, do clock in and out on time.從今以後請記住要按時上下班
How sick is that 真糟糕
We got a hoop out back 我們可以承受的
All for one, and one for all, All right? 都是一樣的,不是嗎?
Send the waiters right in. 讓服務員都就位
college costs a fortune. 大學要花很多錢
Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. 明天看著他們,並和我保持聯系
Big timeout on that one. 那個已經過去了
I'm just here to make a cheque and sneak in the pool after work.我來這只是賺一些錢並在工作後偷偷游個泳
I've got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in?我剛剛拿到演出報名單,你參加嗎?
Close, very close.對,很對
you've been working out?你還在健身嗎?
Fair warning. 注意
Nice call.好建議
Line it up. 瞄準
Off we go. 留下我們
work up an appetite 引起食慾
board of directors 董事會
This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot.今年肯定好事成雙了
We pull a little weight over at the school. 我們給學校施加了一點壓力
Well, it wasn't an official date type of thing. 這並不是一個重要的約會啊
Watch your step. Insurance issues. 注意腳下,安全起見
What the heck? 怎麼回事
Again from the top. 再來一遍
Don't get a third. 不要再有第三次
I love that you've got the team working together, but you're not gonna be a Wildcat forever. The team is now, but everybody's got their own future. Well, when you graate, lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. There's nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. In fact, if you don't, you get left behind.
我很高興你和隊友一起工作,但是你不可能一直都待在野貓隊。隊友也只是現在的,但是每個人都有他自己的將來。當你畢業後,很多人都會追逐同樣的機會,盯著這些獎勵並沒有什麼錯。事實上,你不盯著,你會被落下的。
Same here. 我也是
What is she up to? 她准備干什麼?
Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters年輕人,未來是個未知數
You got eyes, use them. 眼見為實,看看吧
Coming right up. 馬上來
in the meantime 同時
Don't strain yourself, slick. 不要太過分了,小滑頭
It's been wild 有點瘋狂
Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. 我想說,很難了解這些
Get your head in the game! 全身心投入比賽
Let's run it back. 再來一場
You might want to think this one out.你必須考慮清楚
Have blonde hair and wear designer flip-flops. 有一頭金發,穿著時髦時裝
I don't really want to see my sister crash and burn. 我真的不想看到我姐姐在那裡怒氣沖天
26 Why don't you come up sometime and see me? She Done Him Wrong 1933
試譯: 哪你那天過來看我吧! (儂本多情,1993)
27 I'm walking here! I'm walking here! Midnight Cowboy 1969
試譯:我在這兒走著!我在這兒走著!(午夜牛郎,1969)
28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can't handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I'll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We'll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody's perfect.
人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at″hello.″
當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There's no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy's best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
❽ 英文電影經典台詞摘抄100句
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄揚.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我們將要讓你們非常高興。這里套用了克林特•伊思特伍德的一句台詞:
Go ahead and make my day!
❾ 英語電影經典語錄大全
英語電影經典語錄大全
導語:有時候我們看電影不僅僅是一種享受,其實我們看英語電影,可以學習英語口語,摘錄經典台詞,學習英語語法等等。下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些英語電影經典語錄,與供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!
1.While our dream is confronted with the reality, you always feel painful. Just trample on the pain, or you'll be beat down by it.
《和平年代》里的話:當幻想和現實面對時,總是很痛苦的。要麼你被痛苦擊倒,要麼你把痛苦踩在腳下。A true love is what
2.doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum.
真正的愛情是不講究熱鬧不講究排場不講究繁華更不講究嚎頭的《一天》----In fact, if I close my eyes,I can still see you there just
3.standing in the dawn light.
只要我閉上眼睛,就彷彿還能看到你站在那裡,沐浴著黎明的曙光。
4.《教父》----I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.
我准備向他提出一個他不可能拒絕的條件。
5.《愛情故事》
Love means never having to say you're sorry真正的愛情是不需要說對不起的。
6.《黑天鵝》
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go. I felt perfect. I was perfect.完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。 我感覺到完美。我就是完美。
7.《阿甘正傳》
life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get.生命就像一盒巧克力, 結果往往出人意料。
8.《死亡詩社》
You don't have to perform. Just make it for yourself.希望你們也找到自己的路,找到自己的步伐、步調,任何方向,任何東西都行,不管是自負也好,愚蠢也好,什麼都行。
9.《冰與火之歌》
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
你玩權利的游戲,結局要麼贏、要麼死。沒有其他選擇。
10.Frankly, my dear, I don』t give a damn.「坦白地說,親愛的,我不在乎。」—— 亂世佳人(Gone with the Wind, 1939)影片結尾,瑞特決意離開,斯嘉麗苦苦哀求:「你要是走了,我該去哪裡?我該怎麼辦?」瑞特冷冷地扔下這句話揚長而去。
11.I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.「我會開出一個他無法拒絕的條件。」—— 教父(The Godfather, 1972)影片開頭,庄尼到教父家中求助,希望幫他成為一部電影的主演。教父非常自信地用這句話安慰庄尼,叫他放心。影片後期邁克爾接管家族事務後,在處理拉斯維加斯賭場事務時也引用了父親的這句話,表明他已成長為新一代教父。
12.You don』t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could』ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am.
13.你不明白!我本可以進入上流社會。我本可以成為一個上進的人。我本可以當個有臉面的人物,而不是像現在這樣當個小混混—— 碼頭風雲(On the Waterfront, 1954)哥哥勸說泰瑞向工會頭目屈服,泰瑞憤怒地指責哥哥當初命令他在拳擊比賽中放水,使他成為一個一事無成的小混混。
14.Toto, I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
「托托,我感覺我們已經不在堪薩斯了。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)多蘿西初到OZ國的第一句話。影片中在堪薩斯的畫面都是黑白的,到OZ國之後轉為彩色。
15.Go ahead, make my day.「繼續啊,讓我高興高興。」—— 撥雲見日(Sudden Impact, 1983)卡拉漢警官面對餐廳里劫持人質的歹徒,冷冰冰地說了這么一句話。結果歹徒懾於他的氣勢,乖乖的放下了手中的槍。
16.All right, Mr. DeMille, I』m ready for my close-up.「好了,德米爾先生,我已經准備好拍特寫了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)影片結尾,精神完全失常的諾瑪槍殺年輕的情人之後,面對蜂擁而至的警察和記者,她以為自己又開始拍電影了。
17.Hate got me into prison, love is gonna break me out.仇恨使我進了監獄,愛將使我重獲自由。——《颶風》(丹左華盛頓扮演的颶風拳王一生被囚禁在監獄中,但清白的他永遠不會放棄希望)
18.Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。----《肖申克的救贖》(總之,人生不能就是這么忙碌地活著。)
19.
——You want answers? 你要知道答案嗎?
----I want the truth! 我要知道真相!
----You can』t handle the truth. 你承受不了真相。----《好人無幾》(傑克尼克森的這句台詞非常有力,它證明真理總是 *** 裸的,而 *** 裸總是難以接受的。)
20.We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.我們在這里不是因為我們自由,我們在這里是因為我們不自由。
——《黑客帝國》(注意其翻譯。黑客電影里很多台詞都可以使人想一下人生的道理。)
21.Death *** iles at us all. All a man can do is *** iles back .
死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。---《角鬥士》(有點「我自橫刀向天笑」的意思)
個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選
❿ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。