經典英文電影片2分鍾
Ⅰ 英文電影,男人單人獨白,要2-3分鍾就可以了,謝謝大家
《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
《哈姆雷特》(莎士比亞)的經典台詞.
To be, or not to be- that is the question
漢文意思是:生存還是毀滅,這是一個問題.
此段的全文如下:
Hamlet:To be, or not to be- that is the question:
Whether it's nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep-
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die- to sleep.
To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub!
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When he himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death-
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns- puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action.
哈: {自言自語}
生存或毀滅, 這是個問題:
是否應默默的忍受坎坷命運之無情打擊,
還是應與深如大海之無涯苦難奮然為敵,
並將其克服。
此二抉擇, 究竟是哪個較崇高?
死即睡眠, 它不過如此!
倘若一眠能了結心靈之苦楚與肉體之百患,
那麼, 此結局是可盼的!
死去, 睡去...
但在睡眠中可能有夢, 啊, 這就是個阻礙:
當我們擺脫了此垂死之皮囊,
在死之長眠中會有何夢來臨?
它令我們躊躇,
使我們心甘情願的承受長年之災,
否則誰肯容忍人間之百般折磨,
如暴君之政、驕者之傲、失戀之痛、法章之慢、貪官之侮、或庸民之辱,
假如他能簡單的一刀了之?
還有誰會肯去做牛做馬, 終生疲於操勞,
默默的忍受其苦其難, 而不遠走高飛, 飄於渺茫之境,
倘若他不是因恐懼身後之事而使他猶豫不前?
此境乃無人知曉之邦, 自古無返者。
---哈姆雷特經典台詞(中英文)
其它備選:《國王的演講》
Ⅱ 急需2-3分鍾的經典英語電影對白,2個人的,謝謝
找部電影(外國的),找一段對話(2-3分鍾的),抄下來(英文字幕)。
Ⅲ 需要兩分鍾左右的英文電影/歌曲片段,其中必須有「it is/was .....that..."句子。
海上鋼琴師 經典台詞
原文:
All that city. You just couldn』t see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn』t what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn』t see. You understand that? What I didn』t see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world...
還有。。Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
'Well, it is clear to me that he has done a very good job on you,'said Scrimgeour, his eyes cold and hard behind his wire-rimmed glasses. 'Dumbledore's man through and through, aren't you ,Potter?'
'Yeah, I am,'said Harry. 'Glad we straightened that out.'
你問的那個在下半部1小時10分鍾9秒開始
Ⅳ 一到兩分鍾的英文電影對白
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
###你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……###
(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中)
露絲:傑克,我愛你。
傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?
露絲:我覺得很冷。
傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。
傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。
露絲:我答應你。
傑克:永不放棄。
露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。
Ⅳ 急求英語原版電影經典對白 時長2分鍾左右 急求啊!!!!!!!!!!
自己挑哇,我也不知道那個適合你
1、 《泰坦尼克號》經典對白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me? ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me? ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……
(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中)
露絲:傑克,我愛你。
傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?
露絲:我覺得很冷。
傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。
傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。
露絲:我答應你。
傑克:永不放棄。
露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。
2、《亂世佳人》經典對白
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要離開你,我親愛的。你現在唯一需要的是離婚!然後你的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳麗:不!不!你錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裡意識到我……我愛的是你,我就跑回家來告訴你。哦,親愛的,親愛的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳麗,請你別這樣。給我們分手之後留一點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後一點吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳麗:最後的一點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定一直是愛你的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼說你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希禮•威爾克斯怎麼辦呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你裝得可夠象的,一直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,一切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果你能做些讓步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳麗:我見到你非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳麗:可是當時你卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當你由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想著你會叫我到你身邊去,可你沒有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳麗:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我沒想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麼都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成你,小姑娘時代的你,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象你——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣你一樣。她走了,也把一切都帶走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這么說。我是那麼對不起你!我為每一件事後悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :親愛的,你真是個孩子。你以為只要說聲對不起,過去的一切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見你帶過的手絹。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪裡?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳麗:求你把我也帶上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厭倦了這里的一切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下一點美好優雅的東西。你知道我再說什麼嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳麗:我只知道我愛你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪兒去?我怎麼辦呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這一點兒也不關我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!一定有辦法讓他回來。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想一想!到底該怎麼辦呢?究竟什麼才有意義?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:你是不是想告訴我,凱蒂•斯佳麗•歐哈拉,塔拉對你毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恆不變的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我,盡管你自己並不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《羅馬假日》英文經典對白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在這里嗎,一個人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起--過了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
喬•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那麼你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
喬•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高興。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
喬•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
喬•布拉德雷:非常感謝。你的名字是什麼?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正傳》經典片段
You know it』s funny what a young man recollects. 『Cause I don』t remember being born. I don』t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don』t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年輕人的記憶很怪.我不記得自已怎麼出世,不記得第一次聖誕禮物是什麼,也不記得我第一次出去野餐是什麼時候,但我記得第一次聽到世界上最甜美的聲音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你願意,可以坐在這兒.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我從沒見過這樣美麗的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren』t you? What』s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎麼了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:沒什麼,謝謝你.我的腿很好,好極了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back』s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁邊,跟她一路上談個不停.除了媽媽外,從來沒有人跟我說
話,或者問我問題.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻還是什麼?
Gump: Mama says 「Stupid is as stupid does.」
阿 甘:媽說傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》對白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
6、《勇敢的心》經典對白
Uhh! 我們應該以牙還牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我們不能這么做! 這簡直就是去自殺!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 華萊士說的對!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主戰的貴族都在這次會議上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我們無法對付一支軍隊.
Not with 50 farmers. 我們只夠湊足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我們不一定要打敗他們, 只要和他們戰斗.
Now, who's with me? 現在,誰跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,華萊士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪兒?
I'm going with you. 跟著你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是嗎?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什麼?
I'm going to help. 我要去幫你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你會成為好幫手的,但是我要你留在這兒, 在我不在的時候照看好這地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不過 真正的男子漢還要會用腦子。我會回來看你的.
Ⅵ 誰能幫忙找幾個經典電影對白,稍微長一點,能讀兩分鍾的,英文的話要翻譯過的。急啊,謝謝!!!!!!
《聞香識女人》中的經典台詞 絕對經典
阿爾·帕西諾為查理辯護那節的台詞:
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...
(校長)西蒙先生,你隱瞞真相,
and you are a liar.
(校長)你是一個騙子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一個叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校長)原諒我沒聽清楚
No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原諒你
Mr. Slade.
(校長)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
這場聽證會簡直胡鬧(一團狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校長)請注意你德措辭,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校長)你身在博德學校,不是軍營
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校長)西蒙先生 我給你最後一次機會來陳述
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 「依然值得作為博德人」標志
What the hell is that ?
這算什麼?
What is your motto here ?
你們的座右銘是什麼?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
「孩子們,出賣朋友求自保」
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
「否則,燒得你不見灰」?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生們…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...
出紕漏時,有人逃離
and some guys stay.
有人留了下來
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面對烈火,那邊的喬治躲進老爹的大口袋裡
And what are you doin' ?
結果你做什麼呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你獎勵喬治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校長)你講完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我剛暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道誰在這里念過書
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍華德·塔夫,威廉·簡名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·鐵爾,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他們精神已死,如果曾經有的話
lt's gone.
它已經逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在這培育的是老鼠大隊
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆賣友求榮客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以為在鍛煉蝦兵成龍頭
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因為你正扼殺了這所學府所堅持的精神
What a sham.
真是恥辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你們今天給我看的是什麼東西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在這次事件中有格調的人坐在我旁邊
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告訴你這孩子的靈魂是完整無缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
這是不容置疑的,為什麼我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
這里的某個人,我不會說出是誰,要收買他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不為所動
Sir, you're out of order.
(校長)先生,你太過份了
l show you out of order.
我告訴你什麼叫過份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什麼才是過分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示範,但我太老了,太累了,又他媽的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那個人,我會帶噴火槍來這兒!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
過分?你以為你在跟誰說話?
l've been around,you know ?
我是見過世面的,明白嗎?
There was a time l could see.
曾經我還看得見
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我見過很多像在場的男孩之一樣的人,比這里的人還要年輕
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸斷
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及靈魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
靈魂沒有義肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以為你把這好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我說你是處死了他的靈魂
And why ?
為什麼?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因為他不是一個博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你傷害了這個男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬種
the lot of you.
你們全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特倫特,不管你們坐在哪裡…
fuck you too !
也去你媽的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校長)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我還沒講完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
來這兒的時候,我聽到類似「領袖搖籃」的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支幹斷掉時,搖籃就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已經在這里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已經垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人類製造者,領袖創造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here.
當心你創造的是哪種領袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的緘默是對是錯
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪審團
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告訴你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他絕不會出賣別人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而這,朋友們,就叫正直
That's called courage.
這就叫勇氣
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是創造領袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我總是知道哪條路是對的
Without exception, l knew,
毫無例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我從不走,為什麼?
lt was too damn hard.
因為媽的太難了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而現在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他選擇了一條路
lt's the right path.
這是一條正確的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
這是一條原則,通往個性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
讓他繼續他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
這個男孩的前途掌握在你們手中,委員們
lt's a valuable future,
絕對是有價值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
別毀了它,保護它
Embrace it.
擁抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您會引以為毫的,我向你保證
引自:http://hi..com/anwyo/blog/item/9f30641e3021a9f41ad57649.html
另外還有一段阿爾·帕西諾罵人的話,呵呵:
Out of order, I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is,
Mr. Trask. I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired,
I'm too fuckin' blind. If I were the man I was five years ago,
I'd take a FLAMETHROWER to this place! Out of order?
Who the hell do you think you're talkin' to? I've been around, you know?
There was a time I see. And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these,
their arms torn out, their legs ripped off. But there isn't nothin' like the sightof an amputated spirit.
There is no prosthetic for that.
You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you are... executin' his soul!
And why? Because he's not a Bairdman. Bairdmen. You hurt this boy,
you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of ya. And Harry, Jimmy, Trent
wherever you are out there, FUCK YOU TOO
Ⅶ 求2個男可以配音經典英文電影片段,2-5分鍾,最好是哪種很經典的,急求。
《羅密歐與朱麗葉》幾乎沿用莎翁原著的台詞,表現力極強
《盜火線》《教父》《肖申克的救贖》都可以
Ⅷ 急求!!!!!適合兩個人的英語電影對話2-3分鍾
《暮光之城》暮色,貝拉知道愛德華的身份後,兩人在森林裡的一段對話
Isabella Swan: [to Edward] I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white, and ice cold. Your eyes change colour and you never eat or come out into the sun.
Edward Cullen:"Say it out loud. Say it. "
Isabella Swan: ...Vampire. "
貝拉:我知道你是什麼了。你的速度飛快,而且強而有力。你的皮膚蒼白而且冰冷。你的眼睛會變色,有時你的聲音像是來自另個時空的。你從來不吃不喝,你也從不出現在陽光下。愛德華:「大聲的說出來。說出!」
伊莎貝拉:「……吸血鬼。」
Bella: How old are you?
Edward: Seventeen.
Bella: How long have you been seventeen?
Edward: A while.
貝拉:你幾歲?
愛德華:17歲。
貝拉:你17歲多久了?
愛德華:有一陣子了。
Edward: Bella, you are my life now.
愛德華:貝拉,現在你就是我的生命了。
Bella: I dream about being with you forever.
Edward: Forever?
Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?
貝拉:我夢想永遠和你在一起
愛德華:永遠?
愛德華:和我快樂地過完一輩子不夠嗎?
Bella: If this ends badly being that I become the meal.
貝拉:最壞的結局就是我變為盤中餐吧。
Edward Cullen:"I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore."
愛德華:「我再也沒有離開你的力氣了。」
Edward:I'm the world's most dangerous predator.Everything about me invites you in...My voice,my face...even my smell.
And if I would need any of that.
As if you could out run me!
As if you could fight me off!
愛德華:我是這個世界上最危險的侵略者。
我的一切都讓你著迷...我的聲音,我的相貌...甚至我的氣息。就好像我需要那些似的。
就好像你能逃離我似的!
就好像你能擺脫我似的!
Ⅸ 一兩分鍾的簡單電影獨白(英文)
The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".
Ⅹ 30部必看經典英文電影,看完口語、聽力大幅提升!你到底看過哪些
一、經典電影(人生篇)
1、《肖申克的救贖》
《肖申克的救贖》(The Shawshank Redemption)取自斯蒂芬·金《不同的季節》中收錄的《麗塔·海華絲及蕭山克監獄的救贖》而改編成的《肖申克的救贖》劇本,並由弗蘭克·達拉邦特執導,蒂姆·羅賓斯、摩根·弗里曼等主演。
2、《百萬金嬰》又名《百萬寶貝》
《百萬寶貝》(Million Dollar Baby)是一部勵志劇情電影。影片由克林特·伊斯特伍德執導,克林特·伊斯特伍德、希拉里·斯萬克、摩根·弗里曼等主演。
影片講述了一位有名的拳擊教練法蘭基因為太過於投身與拳擊事業而陷入了長期的自我封閉和壓抑,一位學徒麥琪堅毅的決心軟化了法蘭基並成出色的女拳擊手。
3、《悲慘世界》1958年版
《悲慘世界》是法國作家維克多·雨果於1862年所發表的一部長篇小說。是十九世紀最著名的小說之一。
小說涵蓋了拿破崙戰爭和之後的十幾年的時間。故事的主線圍繞主人公獲釋罪犯冉阿讓(Jean Valjean)試圖贖罪的歷程,融進了法國的歷史、建築、政治、道德哲學、法律、正義、宗教信仰。1958年法國導演讓.保羅·李塞諾拍攝過同名電影,2006年日本出品了根據原著改編的動畫片《悲慘世界少女珂塞特》。
二、經典電影(愛情篇)
1、《羅馬假日》
《羅馬假日》是1953年美國推出的一部經典浪漫愛情片,由道爾頓·庄柏編劇,威廉·惠勒導演。格利高里·派克和奧黛麗·赫本聯袂主演。
故事講述了一位歐洲某公國的皇室公主與一個美國平凡記者之間在義大利首都羅馬一天之內發生的浪漫故事。
2、《泰坦尼克號》
《泰坦尼克號》是美國20世紀福克斯公司和派拉蒙影業公司共同出資,於1994年拍攝的一部浪漫的愛情災難電影,由詹姆斯·卡梅隆創作、編輯、製作、導演及監制,萊昂納多·迪卡普里奧、凱特·溫斯萊特主演。
影片以1912年泰坦尼克號郵輪在其處女啟航時觸礁冰山而沉沒的事件為背景,描述了處於不同階層的兩個人——窮畫家傑克和貴族女露絲拋棄世俗的偏見墜入愛河,最終傑克把生命的機會讓給了露絲的感人故事。
3、《卡薩布蘭卡》
《卡薩布蘭卡》是由華納兄弟影片公司出品的愛情電影,由邁克爾·柯蒂斯執導,亨弗萊·鮑嘉、英格麗·褒曼、克勞德·雷恩斯、保羅·亨雷德等主演。
影片講述了二戰時期,商人里克手持寶貴的通行證,反納粹人士維克多和妻子伊爾莎的到來使得里克與伊爾莎的舊情復燃,兩人面對感情和政治的矛盾難以抉擇的故事。
三、經典電影(戰爭篇)
1、《巴頓將軍》
《巴頓將軍》是由弗蘭克林·斯凡那導演,1970年2月4日在美國首映,影片主要介紹了一九四三年在北非,英美盟軍遭到綽號叫「沙漠之狐」隆美爾元帥率領的德軍反擊,展開了一場大規模的戰斗,結果美軍遭到慘敗。陷入了困境。
2、《拯救大兵瑞恩》
影片《拯救大兵瑞恩》是夢工廠1998年出品的一部戰爭電影,由史蒂文·斯皮爾伯格執導,湯姆·漢克斯、湯姆·塞茲摩爾和馬特·達蒙等聯袂出演。影片於1998年7月24日在美國上映。
電影描述諾曼底登陸後,瑞恩家4名於前線參戰的兒子中,除了隸屬101空降師的小兒子二等兵詹姆斯·瑞恩仍下落不明外,其他3個兒子皆已於兩周內陸續在各地戰死。美國陸軍參謀長馬歇爾上將得知此事後出於人道考量,特令前線組織一支8人小隊,在人海茫茫、槍林彈雨中找出生死未卜的二等兵詹姆斯·瑞恩,並將其平安送回後方。
3、《現代啟示錄》
《現代啟示錄》是由弗朗西斯·福特·科波拉執導,馬丁·辛、馬龍·白蘭度、羅伯特·杜瓦主演的戰爭片。
影片講述了越戰期間,美軍情報官員威爾德上尉奉命除掉庫爾茲上校。接到命令後,威爾德率領小分隊,冒險乘小艇深入柬埔寨。
4、《戰爭與和平》
《戰爭與和平》是由金·維多執導的劇情片,亨利·方達、奧黛麗·赫本參加演出。
該片講述了在拿破崙指揮軍隊進攻俄國時,發生在大動盪年代中的一段經典愛情故事。
(10)經典英文電影片2分鍾擴展閱讀
《經典英文電影賞析》是2009年5月1日國防工業出版社出版的圖書。本書主要收錄了10部精選優秀經典英文電影作品。
《經典英文電影賞析》由10個章節組成。每一章節包括電影背景、故事簡介、主要演員陣容及導演介紹、精彩部分節選、對影片的評論及注釋五大部分。相信許多讀者會在觀賞優美電影或閱讀《經典英文電影賞析》的過程中重溫自己過去的電影體驗,獲得新的感悟和理解。
英漢對照是《經典英文電影賞析》的一大特點。《經典英文電影賞析》既有英文原文,也提供了中文翻譯,有助於英語愛好者能更好地理解書中的內容。同時,《經典英文電影賞析》還提供了注釋,為讀者的自學提供了參考。