電影七點半開始還早著呢英文
① 有沒有英語日常用語大全
一、 Greetings 問候語
1. Hello! / Hi! 你好!
2. Good morning / afternoon / evening! 早晨(下午/晚上)好!
3. I'm Kathy King. 我是凱西·金。
4. Are you Peter Smith? 你是彼得·史密斯嗎?
5. Yes, I am. / No, I'm not. 是,我是。/ 不,我不是。
6. How are you? 你好嗎?
7. Fine, thanks. And you? 很好,謝謝,你呢?
8. I'm fine, too. 我也很好。
9. How is Amy / your wife / your husband? 愛米好嗎?/你妻子好嗎?/你丈夫好嗎
?
10. She is very well, thank you. 她很好,謝謝。
11. Good night, Jane. 晚安,簡。
12. Good-bye, Mike. 再見,邁克。
13. See you tomorrow. 明天見。
14. See you later. 待會兒見。
15. I have to go now. 我必須走了。
二、Expression In Class 課堂用語
16. May I come in? 我能進來嗎?
17. Come in, please. 請進。
18. Sit down, please. 請坐。
19. It's time for class. 上課時間到了。
20. Open your books and turn to page 20. 打開書,翻到第20頁。
21. I'll call the roll before class. 課前我要點名。
22. Here! 到!
23. Has everybody got a sheet? 每個人都拿到材料了嗎?
24. Any different opinion? 有不同意見嗎?
25. Are you with me? 你們跟上我講的了嗎?
26. Have I made myself clear? 我講明白了嗎?
27. Could you say it again? 你能再說一遍嗎?
28. Any questions? 有什麼問題嗎?
29. That's all for today. 今天就講到這里。
30. Please turn in your paper before leaving. 請在離開前將論文交上。
三、Identifying Objects 辨別物品
31. What's this? 這是什麼?
32. It's a pen. 是支筆。
33. Is this your handbag? 這是你的手提包嗎?
34. No, it isn't. / Yes, it is. 不,它不是。/是的,它是。
35. Whose pen is this? 這是誰的筆?
36. It's Kate's. 是凱特的。
37. Is that a car? 那是一輛小汽車嗎?
38. No, it isn't. It's a bus. 不,那是一輛公共汽車。
39. What do you call this in English? 這個用英語怎麼說?
40. What is the color of your new book? 你的新書是什麼顏色的?
41. How big is your house? 你的房子有多大?
42. How long is the street? 這條街有多長?
43. What's the name of the cat? 這貓叫什麼名字?
44. Where's the company? 那個公司在哪兒?
45. Which is the right size? 哪個尺碼是對的?
四、About Belongings 關於所有物
46. What's this? 這是什麼?
47. It's an air-conditioner. 這是空調。
48. Is this yours? 這是你的嗎?
49. Yes, it's mine. 是的,是我的。
50. Where are my glasses? 我的眼鏡在哪兒?
51. Do you know where I've put my glasses? 你知道我把眼鏡擱哪兒了嗎?
52. Over there. 在那邊。
53. On the desk. 在桌上。
54. Is this your pen? I found it under the desk. 這是你的筆嗎?我在桌下撿
的。
55. No. Mine is blue. 不是。我的是藍的。
56. Which is your bag? 哪個是你的包?
57. The bigger one. 大些的那個。
58. The one on your right. 你右邊的那個。
59. Are these books all yours? 這些書全是你的嗎?
60. Some of them are mine. 一部分是我的。
五、Identifying People 辨別身份
61. Who are you? 你是誰?
62. I'm Jim. 我是吉姆。
63. Who is the guy over there? 那邊那個人是誰?
64. He's Bob. 他是鮑勃。
65. Is that girl a student? 那個女孩是學生嗎?
66. No, she isn't. 不,她不是。
67. What do you do? 你是做什麼的?
68. I'm a farmer. 我是個農民。
69. What does he do? 他是干什麼的?
70. He's a manager. 他是個經理。
71. She must be a model, isn't? 她一定是個模特,不是嗎?
72. I really don't known. 我真不知道。
73. I have no idea about it. 我一點都不知道。
74. Can she be a driver? 她可能是個司機嗎?
75. Yes, I think so. 是的,我認為是。
六、 About Introction 關於介紹
76. What's your name? 你叫什麼名字?
77. May I have your name? 能告訴我你的名字嗎?
78. My name is Thomas. 我叫湯姆斯。
79. Just call me Tom. 就叫我湯姆吧。
80. What's your family name? 你姓什麼?
81. My family name is Ayneswonth. 我姓安尼思華斯。
82. How do you spell it? 怎麼拼?
83. Who is the lady in white? 穿白衣服的那位小姐是誰?
84. Could you introce me to her? 你能把我介紹給她嗎?
85. Rose, let me introce my friend to you. 羅斯,讓我介紹一下我的朋友。
86. This is Tom. He's my classmate. 這是湯姆。我的同學。
87. Nice to meet you. 很高興認識你。
88. Nice to meet you, too. 認識你我也很高興。
89. Let me introce myself. 讓我自我介紹一下。
90. How do you do? 你好!
七、Year, Month And Day 年、月、日
91. What day is it today? 今天星期幾?
92. It's Monday today. 今天是星期一。
93. What's the date today? 今天是幾號?
94. It's January the 15th, 1999. 今天是1999年1月15日。
95. What month is this? 現在是幾月?
96. It's December. 現在是十二月。
97. What year is this? 今年是哪一年?
98. It's the year of 1999. 今年是1999年。
99. What will you do ring this weekend? 這周末你干什麼?
100. Does the shop open at 9 am on weekdays? 這家店平日是早上9點開門嗎?
101. It opens at 8 am on weekdays, but at 9 at weekends.
平日上午8點開,但周末9點開。
102. What will you do the day after on next? 後天你干什麼?
103. What did you do the week before last? 上上星期你幹了什麼?
104. I'll work for the next 5 days. 我要工作5天(從明天算起)
105. It's been 5 years since I last saw you. 我已5年沒見你了。
八、Talking About Objects 談論事物
106. Do you have a computer? 你有計算機嗎?
107. Yes, I do. 是的,我有。
108. He has that book, doesn't he? 他有那本書,是嗎?
109. No, he doesn't. 不,他沒有。
110. Do you have any brothers or sisters? 你有兄弟或姐妹嗎?
111. No, I'm a single son. 沒有,我是獨生子。
112. Does your computer have a modem? 你的電腦有數據機嗎?
113. Do you have shampoo here? 這兒有香波賣嗎?
114. What a beautiful garden you have! 你的花園真漂亮。
115. Any tickets left? 有剩票嗎?
116. Do you have glue? I need some here. 你有膠水嗎?我這里需要一點。
117. I have some left. 我剩下一些。
118. If you have more, please give me some. 如果你有多的,請給我。
119. Do you have my pencil? 你拿了我的鉛筆嗎?
120. Yes, I have your eraser, too. 是的,我還拿了你的橡皮。
九、Talking About Time 敘述時間
121. What time is it now? 現在幾點?
122. It's two o'clock. 現在兩點。
123. It's a quarter past five. 現在是五點一刻。
124. It's ten minutes to four. 現在差十分四點。
125. It's half past nine. 現在是九點半。
126. It's one o'clock sharp. 現在一點整。
127. It's not four o'clock. 還沒到四點呢。
128. My watch says two o'clock. 我的表是兩點鍾。
129. My watch is two minutes fast. 我的錶快了兩分鍾。
130. What's the time by your watch? 你的表幾點了?
131. We must arrive there on time. 我們必須准時到那兒。
132. There are only two minutes left. 只剩兩分鍾了。
133. Can you finish your work ahead of time? 你能提前完成工作嗎?
134. The flight is delayed. 飛機晚點起飛。
135. The meeting is put off. 會議延期了。
十、About Dates 關於日期
136. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
137. Today is Monday. 今天星期一。
138. What's the date today? 今天幾號?
139. Today is May 21st. 今天是五月二十一號。
140. When were you born? 你什麼時候出生的?
141. I was born on September 1st, 1976. 我出生在1976年9月1日。
142. What time? 什麼時候?
143. You name the time. 你定時間吧。
144. I'll meet you tomorrow. 我們明天見面。
145. Do you know the exact date? 你知道確切日期嗎?
146. Please check the date. 請核實一下日期。
147. What were you doing this time last year? 去年這時候你在干什麼?
148. How long will the sale last? 折價銷售多久?
149. Only three days. 僅三天。
150. I'll be back in 5 days. 我五天之後回來。
151. Hello. Can I see Mr. Green? 你好,我能見格林先生嗎?
152. Do you have an appointment? 你有預約嗎?
153. Sorry, I don't. 對不起,我沒有。
154. Yes. At 3 pm. 是的,約的是下午3點。
155. Sorry, Mr. Green can't see you now. 對不起,格林先生現在不能見您。
156. He's on the phone. 他在打電話。
157. Would you wait here for a minute? 您能在這里等一下嗎?
158. Would you like something to drink? 您想喝點什麼嗎?
159. Tea, please. 我喝點茶吧。
160. Mr. Green, Mr. Smith is here. 格林先生,史密斯先生在這里。
161. You may go in now. 您可以進去了。
162. Nice to see you, my old friend. 真高興見到你,我的老朋友。
163. How have you been these years? 這些年你怎麼樣?
164. You've changed little. 你一點也沒變。
165. Do you still remember that Christmas? 你仍記得那個聖誕節嗎?
二、About Language 關於語言
166. Do you speak English? 你會說英語嗎?
167. Yes, a little. 會講一點。
168. How long have you studied English? 你學英語多久了?
169. He speaks English fluently. 他講英語很流利。
170. Your English is very good. 你的英語很好。
171. You speak English pretty well. 你的英語講的很好。
172. Are you a native speaker of English? 你的母語是英語嗎?
173. My native language is Chinese. 我的母語是漢語。
174. He speaks with London accent. 他帶點倫敦口音。
175. He has a strong accent. 他口音很重。
176. I have some difficulty in expressing myself. 我表達起來有點困難。
177. I'm always confused with "s" and "th". 我常把s和th搞混。
178. Can you write in English? 你能用英文寫文章嗎?
179. Your pronunciation is excellent. 你的發音很好。
180. How can I improve my spoken English? 我該怎樣才能提高口語水平?
三、Talking About Activities 談論活動
181. What are you doing? 你在干什麼?
182. I'm reading a book. 我在看書。
183. I'm cooking. 我在做飯。
184. Are you watching TV now? 你在看電視嗎?
185. Yes, I'm watching Channel 5. 是的,我在看5頻道。
186. No, I'm listening to the radio. 沒有,我在聽收音機。
187. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
188. I'm going to work. 我去上班。
189. Who are you writing to? 你在給誰寫信?
190. I'm writing to an old friend. 給一個老朋友。
191. What will you do this weekend? 這周末你將干什麼?
192. I'll go to a concert. 我要去聽音樂會。
193. I'll go on an outing with some friends. 我與朋友去郊遊。
194. Do you like traveling? 你喜歡郊遊嗎?
195. Yes, I like it a great deal/it very much. 是的,我很喜歡。
四、 About Age 關於年齡
196. How old are you? 你多大了?
197. I'm twenty-two (years old). 我二十二了。
198. Mr. Smith is still in his forties. 史密斯先生才四十幾歲。
199. I'm two years younger than my sister. 我比我姐小兩歲。
200. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一
歲。
201. He's the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
202. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起來比他實際上年輕得多。
203. I came here when I was 20. 我二十歲來這兒。
204. I started school at the age of 6. 我六歲開始上學。
205. My father is over 60 years old. 我父親已年過六十了。
206. Most of them are less than 30. 他們中大多數不到30歲。
207. I guess he's about 30. 我猜他大概30歲。
208. She's going to be 15 next month. 下個月她就滿15了。
209. They'll have a party for their 10th wedding anniversary.
他們將為結婚十周年開個晚會。
210. He's still a boy after all. 他畢竟還只是個孩子。
五、 Talking About Daily Activities 談論日常生活
211. When do you get up everyday? 每天你幾點起床?
212. I usually get up at 8 o'clock. 我通常8點起床。
213. Where do you have your lunch? 你在哪兒吃午飯?
214. I have my lunch in a snack bar nearby. 我在附近一家快餐店吃午飯。
215. What did you have for lunch? 你中午吃些什麼?
216. I had a hamburger and a fried chicken leg? 我吃一個漢堡包,一個炸雞腿。
217. What time do you start work? 你什麼時候開始工作?
218. I start work at 8 o'clock. 我八點開始工作。
219. What do you do at work? 你上班幹些什麼?
220. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接電話和打字。
221. What time do you finish your work? 你什麼時候下班?
222. At 6 o'clock sharp. 6點。
223. What do you do in your spare time? 閑暇時,你幹些什麼?
224. I like listening to pop music. 我喜歡聽流行音樂。
225. I like playing football. 我喜歡踢足球。
六、 Talking About Yesterday 談論昨天的事
226. When did you get up yesterday morning? 你昨天早上幾點起床?
227. At about seven. 七點左右。
228. I heard the clock, but I didn't get up until 9. 我聽見鬧鍾了,但我捱到
九點才起。
229. I woke up seven and got up right away. 我七點醒了,然後馬上起床了。
230. I hurried to my office. 我匆忙趕到辦公室。
231. I had my breakfast on the way. 我在路上吃的早飯。
232. I was just on time. 我剛好趕上。
233. I was 10 minutes late. 我遲到了五分鍾。
234. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一個朋友一塊吃了午飯。
235. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6點我下班了。
236. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一會兒班。
237. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early.
電視節目很無聊,所以我早早睡了。
238. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看雜志。
239. I didn't sleep well. 我沒睡好。
240. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
七、 Talking With Friends 與朋友聊天
241. Hi, Joe, is it really you? 喬,你好,真是你嗎?
242. Hi, Ann. Nice to see you again. 安,你好。真高興再次見到你。
243. It's been a whole year since I last saw you. 我整整一年沒見你了。
244. Yes, but you look as pretty now, as you did then. 但你看起來還是那麼漂
亮。
245. Oh, thank you. How have you been these days? 歐,謝謝。這段時間你好嗎?
246. Not too bad. 不太糟。
247. But you sound so sad. 但聽起來你很悲傷。
248. Yes, I lost my pet cat yesterday. 是啊,昨天我的寵物貓丟了。
249. Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. 聽到這消息我很遺憾。
250. That's all right. 沒事兒。
251. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看見凱特了嗎?
252. No, I have no contact with her. 沒有。我和她沒有一點兒聯系。
253. I heard she got married last week. 我聽說她上星期結婚了。
254. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I've got to go now. 那真好。對不起,我必須得走了。
255. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再見。記得聯系哦。
八、 Talking About The Past 談論過去
256. I used to take a walk in the early morning. 我過去常一大早出去散步。
257. He used to live in my neighborhood. 他曾與我是鄰居。
258. Did you use to go fishing with friends? 過去你常和朋友釣魚嗎?
259. We have known each other for 6 years. 我們認識有六年了。
260. It has been a long time since last came here. 自從我上次來這里已經有很
長時間了。
261. Have you seen Mr. Smith recently? 最近你見過史密斯先生嗎?
262. They've been working on this project since last year.
他們從去年開始一直都在做這個項目。
263. I've been watching TV all night. 我看了一整晚的電視。
264. The movie began as soon as we got there. 我們一到那兒電影就開始了。
265. When I arrived at the station, the train had already left. 我到車站時,
火車已經開了。
266. The late arrival of the ship had messed up all our plans.
船到晚了,把我們的計劃全打亂了。
267. I had thought he knew the time of the meeting. 我原以為他知道開會時間。
268. They had excepted me to go with them. 他們原本希望我和他們一起去。
269. That was the third time that I had visited the place. 那是我第三次參觀
那地方了。
270. After I had finished my paper, I put it in the drawer. 我寫完論文,就把
它放在抽屜了。
九、 Asking About The Address 詢問地址
271. Hi, Jack, where do you live now? 你好,傑克,你現在住哪兒?
272. I live at 203 Curzon Street. 我住在可勝街203號。
273. Curzon Street? Isn't Mary living there? 可勝街?瑪麗不是也住那兒嗎?
274. Yes, she lives just across the street. 是的,她就住在街對面。
275. How long have you stayed there? 你在那兒住多久了?
276. Just a few months. 才幾個月。
277. How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 瑪麗怎麼樣?她在那兒住多
久了?
278. She's been living there since her birth. 她生下來就住那兒。
279. Will you stay there for long? 你會在那兒待很長時間嗎?
280. No, I'll move to Hollywood next month. 不,我下個月搬到好萊塢去。
281. Oh, really? I'm moving there too. 真的?我也會搬到那兒去。
282. Great. Then we can drink beer together. 棒極了,我們可以一起喝啤酒了。
283. Yes, and you may stay there longer. 對,而且你也許會在那兒住久一些。
284. I hope so. 希望如此。
285. I'm sure we'll have a good time. 我相信我們會很開心的。
十、 Asking Questions 提問題
286. Where are you going? 你去哪兒?
287. Where did you go for dinner yesterday? 你們昨天去哪兒吃的飯?
288. When will he come to see you? 他什麼時候來看你?
289. When did you buy the car? 你什麼時候買的車?
290. Who told you? 誰告訴你的?
291. Who will accompany you to the airport? 誰將陪你去機場?
292. Why don't you agree? 你為什麼不同意?
293. Why not go out for a walk? 干嗎不出去散步?
294. How did you doing spend your holiday? 你假期怎麼過的?
295. How are you doing these days? 這些日子你怎麼樣?
296. What did he say in the letter? 他在信里說什麼了?
297. What are you going to do with the books? 你打算拿這些書怎麼辦?
298. What were you doing when I called? 我打電話給你時你在干嗎?
299. I was about to leave. 我正要出門。
300. Can you guess what I was doing this morning? 你能猜到今天上午我在做什麼嗎?
這是前300,後面600分別參見
http://www.e1257.com.cn/English900/English_3.htm
http://www.e1257.com.cn/English900/English_4.htm
http://www.e1257.com.cn/English900/English_5.htm
http://www.e1257.com.cn/English900/English_6.htm
② 電影在七點鍾開始的英語
The movie starts at seven o'clock.
電影在七點鍾開始
③ 電影將在七點開始,如何翻譯成英語
The movie will start at seven,
④ 關於英語中的時間表達法。要盡可能的詳細,謝謝。
一、 時間點的表達
1、所有的時間都可以用「小時 + 分鍾」直接讀:
6:10 six ten
8:30 eight thirty
2:40 two forty
2、如果所表述的時間在半小時之內,可以用「分鍾 + past + 小時」:
6:10 ten past six
4:20 twenty past four
10:25 twenty-five past ten
3、如果所表述的時間在半小時之外,可以用「(相差的)分鍾 + to + (下一)小時」:
10:35 twenty-five to eleven
5:50 ten to six
9:49 eleven to ten
4、如果所表述的時間恰好為半小時,可以用「half + past + 小時」:
11:30 half past eleven
2:30 half past two
5、如果所表述的分鍾和15有關,就有三種表達法:
(15分鍾又叫一刻鍾:a quarter)
9:15 nine fifteen ; fifteen past nine ; a quarter past nine
3:45 three forty-five ; fifteen to four ; a quarter to four
6、整點的表達:
現在是兩點整。It『s two。/It』s two o『clock。
另外英語中的 noon 和midnight 可分別直接表示白天和夜晚的12點:
It『s (twelve) noon。 現在是中午十二點。
It『s (twelve) midnight。 現在是半夜零點。
7、大約時間:
It『s almost two。 馬上到兩點了。
It『s not quite two。 還不到兩點。
It『s just after two。 剛過兩點。
8、若想表明是上午,可在時間後加上a.m。
如:thirteen past six a.m。(上午六點十三分)。
若想表明是下午,可在時間後加上p.m。
如:four o『clock p.m。(下午四點)。
二、世紀、年代、年、月、日的表達
1、世紀:
①用「定冠詞+序數詞+century」表示
例:在十七世紀 寫作:in the 17th century,讀作:in the seventeenth century
②用「定冠詞+百位進數+s」表示
例:在十七世紀 寫作:in the 1600s,讀作:in the sixteen hundreds
注意:這種情況下,實際表達的世紀數是阿拉伯數字本身加一。
2、年代
用「定冠詞+(世紀百位進數+十位年代數)+s」表示
例:在二十世紀三十年代 寫作:in the 1930s,讀作:in the thirties of the twentieth century或 in the nineteen thirties
表示某年代的早期、中期和晚期,可以在定冠詞後添加early, mid-和late
例如:
在二十世紀二十年代早期 in the early 1920s;
在二十世紀五十年代中期 in the mid-1950s
3、年月日
1)年份
① 讀年份時一般分為兩個單位來讀,前兩個數為一個,後兩個數為一個:
1949 讀作:nineteen forty-nine或nineteen hundred and forty-nine
② 如果是三位數,先讀第一位,再把後兩個數合起來讀:
253 讀作:two fifty-three或two hundred and fifty-three
③ 另外: 2000 讀作:two thousand,1902 讀作:nineteen hundred and two或 nineteen o two
④ 如果要使用year,year放在數詞之前
例如:in the year two fifty-three B.C。 在公元前253年
2)月份
月份是專有名詞,除了少數幾個月份外都有縮寫形式:
January - Jan。 一月
February - Feb。 二月
March - Mar。 三月
April - Apr。 四月
August - Aug。 八月
September - Sept。 九月
October - Oct。 十月
November - Nov。 十一月
December - Dec。 十二月
注意:縮寫形式後面的點不能省略,因為它是表示縮寫形式的符號。
(4)電影七點半開始還早著呢英文擴展閱讀:
時間表達中介詞的使用:
若指在哪一年或哪一月,用介詞in;若具體到某一天,需用介詞on。
例如:
She was born in 1989。
She was born in August。
She was born in August 1989。
She was born on 2nd August, 1989。
⑤ 昨晚七點半,我們正在電影院里看電影英文
At half past seven last night, we were watching a movie in the cinema.
昨晚七點半,我們正在電影院里看電影
⑥ 英語的時間表達法
一 、最直接的讀法:「小時 + 分鍾」:5:10 five ten、7:30 seven thirty、2:40 two forty
二 、巧用介詞法:
(1)所表述的時間在30分鍾之內,用「分鍾 + past/after + 小時」:
6:10 ten past six(英式) / ten after six(美式)
4:20 twenty past four / twenty after four
10:25 twenty-five past ten / twenty-five after ten
(2)所表述的時間在30分鍾之後,用「(相差的)分鍾 + to/before + (下一)小時」:
10:35 twenty-five to eleven(英式 ) / twenty-five before eleven(美式)
5:50 ten to six / ten before six
9:49 eleven to ten / eleven before ten
(3) 所表述的時間恰好為半小時,用「half + past + 小時」:
11:30 half past eleven、2:30 half past two
(4) 所表述的分鍾和15有關,有三種表達法:(15分鍾又叫一刻鍾:a quarter)
9:15 - nine fifteen ; fifteen past nine ; a quarter past nine(英式)/a quarter after nine(美式)
3:45 - three forty-five ; fifteen to four ; a quarter to four/a quarter before four
(5)整點
現在是五點整。
It's five.
It's five o'clock.
It's five o'clock sharp.
It's five o'clock on the dot.
It's five o'clock on the nose.
It's exactly five o'clock.
三 、另外,還有這種情況:
Noon:表示白天的12點 , midnight:表示夜晚的12點
at noon正午12點,at midnight午夜12點
It's (twelve) noon. 現在是中午十二點。
It's (twelve) midnight. 現在是半夜零點。
四 、大約時間:
It's almost two. 馬上到兩點了。
It's not quite two. 還不到兩點。
It's just after two. 剛過兩點。
五 、若想表明是上午,可在時間後加上a.m.
如:thirteen past six a.m.(上午六點十三分)。
若想表明是下午,可在時間後加上p.m.,
如:four o'clock p.m.(下午四點)。
六 、提前半小時
half an hour early / thirty minutes early / early by half an hour / half an hour ahead of time /half an hour ahead of schele.
(6)電影七點半開始還早著呢英文擴展閱讀
1) 表示時刻通常用基數詞,前面通常用介詞at.例如:
The first class in the morning begins at seven-thirty.
上午第一節課七點半開始.
2) 整點表示法表整點時,時刻後可用o'clock,也可將其省略.例如:
The last class in the afternoon ends at four(o'clock).
下午的最後一節課四點鍾結束.
3)在不超過30分鍾情況下,用『分鍾數+past+鍾點數』
ten past seven 或 10 past 7
7點十分
4)超過30分鍾的情況下,用『離下一鍾點相差分鍾數+to+下一鍾點數』
nine to eight 或 9 to 8
7點51分
5)一刻鍾(15分)可用『a quarter'表示,半小時可用』half'表示
a quarter past seven
7點15分
half past seven
7點30分