迪士尼動漫電影初中英語單詞
① 迪士尼電影 用英語怎麼說
disney
movie可以是指迪士尼電影
但是看電影的時候經常上面都有寫disney
picture代表迪士尼電影
② 迪士尼電影 用英語怎麼說
Disney Pictures 意指 迪士尼影業
Disney Movies 指的是 迪士尼電影
I love Disney Movies 我愛迪士尼電影
I love to watch Disney Movies 我喜歡看迪士尼電影
③ 求一部迪士尼電影的台詞,英文的,大約150個單詞左右。。好的追加10分
是【灰姑娘的玻璃手機】裡面的:
.舞會上Sam與Austin一起到外面散步途中的談話
Austin(以下簡稱A) Sam(以下簡稱S)
A:So,Princeton Girl,would you tell me who you are if I guessed it right?
(普林斯頓女孩兒,如果我猜對的話,你願意告訴我你是誰嗎?)
S:Maybe.(也許我會)
A:Maybe?Well, how about we play "20 Questions?"
(也許?恩,我們來玩"20個問題"的游戲好嗎?)
S:How about ten?(十個好嗎?)
A:Well,I'll take what I can get.OK.First question:You do actually go to North Valley High School,right?
(好,我會盡我所能的).好的,第一個問題:你真的是在北谷高中上學嗎?)
S:Of course!(當然是了!)
A:Look,I'm just checking.I mean,you never know with the Internet...OK,next question:Were you disappointed when you found out that I was Nomad?Be honest.
(核實一下.互聯網上是無法知道......好的,下一個問題:當你發現我就是流浪者的時候失望嗎?老實回答我.)
S:Surprisingly no.(奇怪的是沒有.)
A:Did you vote for me for student body preesident?
(競選學生會主席時,你投了我的票嗎?)
S:Surprisingly yes.(奇怪的是是的.)
A:Really?Hmmm...OK,I got it.Given the choice,would you rather have a rice cake or a Big Mac?
(真的嗎?哦......好,我知道了.下面二選一.給你米餅和巨無霸,你要吃哪一個?)
S:A Big Mac.But what does that matter?(巨無霸.但這有什麼關系?)
A:Well,I like a girl with a hearty appetite.And besides,you just eliminated about 50 percent of the girls in our class.You'd think I'd remember those eyes...so beautiful!
(我喜歡胃口好的女孩兒.更何況,你的選擇已經幫我淘汰了班上一半的女孩兒.你可能會想,我會記住這雙眼睛的......太美了!)
(They come to a beautiful garden.)(他們走進一個漂亮的小花園.)
S:Wow.(哇!)
A:If I asked you to dance,does that count as a question?
(如果我邀請你跳一支舞的話,會不會算是一個問題?)
S:These's no music.(但是沒有音樂啊.)
A:So?(那又怎麼樣?)
(They are immersed in the beautiful atmosphere.)(他們沉醉在這美好的氣氛中了.)
S:All out of question?(沒有問題了嗎?)
A:Do you believe in love at first sight?(你相信一見鍾情嗎?)
S:I'll let you know.(以後會讓你知道的.)
A:But I've seen you before.(我以前見過你)
S:Yes.(是的.)
A:How could I have seen you before and not know who you are now.(以前見過你,現在卻認不出來了)
S:Maybe you were looking,but you weren't really seeing.Hey,you've got one more question left.
(也許你只是掃了一眼,並沒有真正留意.嘿,你只剩一個問題了.)
A:Do you,Princeton Girl,feel like you made the right choice meeting me here tonight?
(普林斯頓女孩兒,你覺得今天晚上來見我的決定做的對嗎?)
S:I do.And do you,Austin Ames,ever wanna see me again after tonight?
(是的,奧斯汀,你還想在今晚之後再見到我嗎?)
A:I'd have to think about that...absolutely.
(這個我得仔細想想......當然的了.)
(Sam's alarm clock tells her it's almost midnight,and she must leave.)(薩姆的鬧鍾響了,提醒她快到午夜了,她必須得離開了.)
S:Ahhh!Not now!!(天哪!不要現在吧!!)
A:What?(怎麼了?)
S:I've gotta go.(我得走了.)
A:What? Do you have a curfew or something?
(怎麼,你是不是還有宵禁令或類似的東西?)
S:Something like that.I'm sorry,but thank you.This has been the most amazing night.
(差不多.真抱歉,不過還是要謝謝你.今晚真是太棒了.)
A:Wait!Where are you going?(等等!你要去哪兒?)
S:I'm late.(我晚了.)
A:For what?(什麼晚了?)
S:Reality.(現實生活.)
有一點多,自己在選一選吧!!O(∩_∩)O~
④ 翻譯!! 急需 各迪士尼動畫片的英文名 拜託
白雪公主:Snow white
貝兒公主(《美女與野獸》里的農村女孩):Belle
灰姑娘:Cinderella
茉莉公主(蘇丹王的女兒):Jasmine
美人魚:Ariel
睡美人:Aurora
⑤ 十部英語迪士尼的內容用英語概括
Disney Co.
U.S.entertainment corporation.
It was founded by Walt Disney and his brother Roy as Walt Disney Proctions in 1929 to incorporate their cartoon animation studio.It proced short and full-length animated cartoons in the 1930s and 1940s,then expanded in the 1950s to make nature documentaries and live-action films as well as television programs.The opening of the amusement parks Disneyland (1955) and Walt Disney World (1971; see Disney World and Disneyland) strengthened the company's dominance of the family entertainment instry in the U.S.The company declined after Disney's death in 1966 but was revitalized under new management in the 1980s.As the Walt Disney Co.it expanded its proction units to include Touchstone Pictures and Miramax,makers of films for more mature audiences,and revitalized its animation division,procing films such as The Little Mermaid (1989) and Toy Story (1995),the first full-length computer-animated film.The company took an active role in reviving and commercializing New York City's Times Square,including the recreation of some of its animated films,such as The Lion King (1994),as Broadway musicals.In 1994 it opened Celebration,a planned community in central Florida.It acquired the ABC television network in 1996 and became the world's largest media and entertainment corporation; it also operates the cable television Disney Channel.
迪斯尼公司
美國娛樂公司.1929年華特‧迪斯尼與其兄羅伊把兩人成立的華特‧迪斯尼製作公司並入他們的卡通動畫工作室.1930年代和1940年代製作出短篇和長篇動畫片,然後在1950年代擴大到製作自然記錄片和真人表演的影片,還有電視節目.娛樂公園迪斯尼樂園(1955)和迪斯尼世界(1971;參閱迪斯尼世界與迪斯尼樂園〔Disney World and Disneyland〕)的開幕加強了該公司在美國家庭娛樂事業中的支配地位.1966年華特‧迪斯尼去世後,公司營業情況也隨之衰落,然而在1980年代,公司在新的經理人領導下又獲得生機.華特‧迪斯尼公司擴大它的生產部門,包括為成年觀眾製作影片的試金石影業公司(Touchstone Pictures)和米拉邁克斯公司(Miramax),恢復其動畫部門的生機,製作出像《小美人魚》(1989)和第一部足本的計算機動畫片《玩具總動員》(1995)等影片.該公司在振興紐約市的時代廣場並使之商業化方面起了積極的作用,包括它的一些動畫片改造,如《獅子王》(1994)就是改編自百老匯的音樂劇.1994年在佛羅里達州的中部開辦了一個規畫好的「慶典」小區.1996年購並美國廣播公司(ABC),成為全世界最大的媒體和娛樂公司;它還經營有線電視迪斯尼頻道.
Disney World and Disneyland
Two theme parks built by the Walt Disney Co.(see Disney Co.),a U.S.corporation that became the best-known 20th-century purveyor of entertainment.
Disneyland,an interactive,family-oriented fantasy environment that opened in Anaheim,Calif.,in 1955,was Walt Disney's response to typical amusement parks,which entertained children but not their parents.The park,which has architecture that is a blend of futurism and nostalgic 19th-century reproctions,has different sections devoted to specific themes.Walt Disney World opened near Orlando,Fla.,in 1971.Besides containing Epcot Center (an idealized city),Disney-MGM Studios,and the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom theme parks,Disney World was the first amusement park to incorporate hotels (including two designed by Michael Graves) and sports and other recreational facilities into its master plan.In the late 20th century new Disney theme parks also opened in Paris and Tokyo.
迪斯尼世界與迪斯尼樂園
美國華特‧迪斯尼公司(參閱迪斯尼公司〔Disney Co.〕)設立的兩個主題樂園,這家公司是20世紀最著名的娛樂承辦商.迪斯尼樂園是互動式、適合全家同游的幻想樂園,1955年在加州安納漢姆開幕,是華特‧迪斯尼對當時典型樂園的一種反彈,這種典型樂園只娛樂兒童而不及雙親.迪斯尼樂園的建築混合了未來主義及懷舊的19世紀再現,以專門的主題畫分區域.1971年迪斯尼世界在佛羅里達州奧蘭多開幕.除了有未來實驗原型小區中心(理想化都市)、迪斯尼-米高梅製片廠、魔幻王國與動物王國等主題樂園外,迪斯尼世界是第一個將旅館(包括由格雷夫斯設計的兩棟)與運動等休閑設施結合到主計劃之中的樂園.20世紀晚期,巴黎和東京也開辦了新的迪斯尼主題樂園.
⑥ 迪士尼英文電影 經典台詞20句 要加中文的翻譯 ! 謝謝!
獅子王
Simba: Dad, dad! Come on, dad, we gotta go, wake up!
辛巴:爸爸,爸爸! 來呀,爸爸,我們得走 了,醒醒...
Dad, dad... Mufasa: Before sunrise he's yours, son.
爸爸,爸爸... 木法沙:在太陽升起前 他是你的,孩子。
Simba: dad! Come on, dad! You promised!
辛巴:來呀,爸爸,你 答應過的。
Mufasa: Okay, Okay, I'm up, I'm up. Simba: Yeah!
木法沙:好的,好的, 我起來了,起來了。 辛巴:太好了。
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙;辛巴,你看, 陽光普照的一切就是我 們的王國。
Simba: Wow! Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like that sun,
辛巴:哇! 木法沙:一個國王的 統治期就像太陽的升起 和落下一樣。
one day, Simba,
辛巴,總有一天,
the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢 落下,然後在你成為新 國王時和你一同升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? Mufasa: Everything!
辛巴:這一切都是我的 嗎? 木法沙:所有的一切。
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光普照的一切 那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那地方是我們 的國度之外。你永遠不 要去那裡,辛巴。
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
辛巴:我以為國王可以 隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:哦,國王也不 能隨心所欲啊。
Simba: There's more?
辛巴:還有別的?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in delicate balance.
木法沙:辛巴,世上所 有的生命都在微妙的平 衡在生存。
As king, you need to understand that balance
作為國王,你不但要了 解那種平衡,
and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
還要尊重所有的生物, 無論是爬行的螞蟻還是 跳躍的羚羊。
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們 不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa: Yes Simba. But let me explain.
木法沙:是的,辛巴, 讓我解釋給你聽。
When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass
我們死後,屍體會變為 草,而羚羊是吃草的。
and so we are all connected in the great circle of lives.
所以在這個巨大的生命 圈裡我們是互相關聯的
主要內容: 辛巴是獅子王國的小王子,他的父親穆法沙是一個威嚴的國王。然而叔叔刀疤卻對穆法沙的王位覬覦已久。 要想坐上王位寶座,刀疤必須除去小王子。於是,刀疤利用種種借口讓辛巴外出,然後伺機大開殺戒,無奈被穆法沙即時來救。在反復的算計下,穆法沙慘死在刀疤手下,刀疤別有用心的勸辛巴離開,一方面派人將他趕盡殺絕。
辛巴逃亡中遇到了機智的丁滿和善良的彭彭,他們撫養辛巴長成雄壯的大獅子,鼓勵他回去森林復國。在接下來一場復國救民的斗爭中,辛巴真正長成一個堅強的男子漢,領會了責任的真諦。
人猿泰山
Kala: Tarzan, what are you doing? Tarzan: Why am I so different?
卡拉: 泰山,你在干什 么? 泰山: 我為什麼那麼與 從不同?
Kala: Because you're covered with mud, that's why.
卡拉: 因為你渾身上下 都是泥巴,那就是原因
Tarzan: No, Kerchak said I didn't belong in the ... Kala: Close your mouth
泰山: 不,哥查說我不 屬於... 卡拉: 別說了.
Tarzan: Kerchak said I didn't belong in the family.
泰山: 哥查說我不屬於 這個家族.
Kala: Never mind what Kurchak said. Hold still. Tarzan: Look at me.
卡拉: 別管哥查說了什 么.別動. 泰山: 你瞧瞧我.
Kala: I am, Tarzan... and do you know what I see? I see two eyes. Like mine,
卡拉: 我在瞧你,泰山 ...你知道我看到了 什麼嗎?我看見你像我 一樣的兩隻眼睛.
and a nose somewhere, ah, here. Two ears, and let's see, what else?
有個鼻子在...?啊, 這兒.兩只耳朵,讓我 看看還有什麼.
Tarzan: Two hands? Kala: That's right.
泰山: 兩只手? 卡拉: 對了.
Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see. What do you feel?
卡拉: 閉上眼睛.忘掉 你看到的.你感覺到什 么嗎?
Tarzan: My heart. Kala: Come here. Tarzan: Your heart.
泰山: 我的心. 卡拉: 到這兒來. 泰山: 你的心.
Kala: See, we're exactly the same. Kerchak just can't see that.
卡拉: 明白了吧,我們 是一模一樣的.哥查就 是看不到.
Tarzan: I'll make him see it. I'll be best ape ever.
泰山: 我會讓他看見的 我會成為最優秀的猿.
Kala: all right, I bet you will.
卡拉: 這就對了,你一 定會的.
主要內容:在非洲原始森林成了孤兒的嬰孩在猿猴家族的照料下長大成人,人類探險和出現打破了他寧靜和平和世界,也使他認識到他是人類的一員,他在決定歸屬哪一類家族問題上的思考因為他對美麗的珍妮姑娘的感情進而變得更加復雜,而人類將對猿猴家族的傷害更使他進入了進退兩難的境地。
⑦ 白雪公主迪士尼動畫電影的英文名及主要內容
Snow White
很久以前,在一個遙遠國度里生活著,住著一位父母雙亡的白雪公主,她的繼母是一個狠毒的蛇蠍女巫,她怕白雪公主長大後容貌會勝過自己,於是便打發她做城堡里最底下的女傭。同時,邪惡皇後擁有一面能夠知道世上一切事物的魔鏡,通過這面魔鏡,她能夠知道誰才是世界上最美的女人。但在某一天,魔鏡卻告訴了她一個令她氣急敗壞的事實,那就是白雪公主比她還要美。於是,心狠手辣的邪惡皇後派獵人將白雪公主帶到森林中殺死,而為了證明白雪公主的死,邪惡皇後要求獵人把白雪公主的心臟挖出來,裝在盒子里帶給她。
但富有同情心的獵人放走了白雪公主,並拿一顆豬的心裝在盒子里帶給皇後。白雪公主在密林深處遇到了小動物七個善良的小矮人,在聽了白雪公主的不幸遭遇後,小矮人收留了她。皇後從魔鏡那裡知道白雪公主沒有死,便用巫葯將自己變成一個老太婆,趁小矮人不在時哄騙白雪公主吃下了有毒的蘋果。七個小矮人在動物們的猜到白雪公主有危險後,七個小矮人飛速趕回,驚惶逃走的皇後在暴風雨中摔下懸崖而死。七個小矮人將白雪公主放在鑲金的水晶玻璃棺材中,鄰國的王子騎著白馬趕來,用深情的吻使白雪公主活了過來。