電影里英語對白
① 著名英文電影台詞精選
著名英文電影台詞精選
導讀:我想大家應該都看過不少的英文電影,比如之前很火的漫威系列電影,比如十分經典的《泰坦尼克號》,比如奧黛麗·赫本的《窈窕淑女》等等,下面是由勵志網的我為大家整理的一些著名的英文電影台詞精選,以供大家的需要,希望各位讀者閱讀愉快!
1.I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.「我喜歡早晨汽油彈的味道。」—— 現代啟示錄(Apocalypse Now, 1979)中校下令用飛機投擲汽油彈燒掉森林,只是為了壓制越共的火力讓他沖浪。說這句話的時候,他正悠閑地坐在槍林彈雨的戰場上。
2. Love means never having to say you』re sorry.「愛意味著永遠不必說抱歉。」——愛情故事(Love Story, 1970)影片中男女主角先後都說過這句台詞。
3. The stuff that dreams are made of.「用來製造夢想的材料。」—— 馬爾他之鷹(The Maltese Falcon, 1941)影片結尾,一個警察問山姆馬爾他之鷹是用什麼材料製成的,山姆意味深長地用這句話作為回答。
4. E.T. phone home.「E.T.打電話回家。」—— 外星人ET(E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial)這是E.T.學會的第一句話,也是E.T.復活後說的第一句話。
5. They call me Mister Tibbs!「他們叫我提布斯先生!」—— 炎熱的夜晚(In the Heat of the Night, 1967)提布斯是一位黑人警探,在一次去外地執行公務的時候被當地警察誤認為殺人犯而被逮捕。在受到白人警長用輕蔑的語氣訊問時,提波斯義正辭嚴地用這句話捍衛黑人的尊嚴。
6. Rosebud.「玫瑰花蕾。」—— 公民凱恩(Citizen Kane, 1941)這是主角凱恩臨終前的遺言,也是貫穿整部影片的線索。
7. Made it, Ma! Top of the world!「成功了,媽媽!世界之巔!」—— 白熱殺機(White Heat, 1949)科迪是一個心狠手辣膽大包天的黑幫頭目,但他卻對自己的母親敬若神明。「to the top of the world」是母親對他常說的一句話。影片結尾,科迪被警察團團包圍,在走投無路的情況下,他高呼這句台詞舉槍引爆了腳下的油罐。
8. I』m as mad as hell, and I』m not going to take this anymore!「我徹底瘋了,我再也不能忍受下去了。」—— 電視台風雲(Neork, 1976)比爾是電視台資深主持人,得知自己即將被解僱後,在直播節目中發泄不滿。沒想到觀眾反應出奇的好,於是電視台重新讓他主持節目。比爾在節目中的標志性動作就是高呼這句台詞,然後倒在地上裝死。
9. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.「路易斯,我想這是一段美好友誼的開端。」—— 卡薩布蘭卡(Casablanca, 1942)影片的最後一句台詞。警長路易斯在瑞克的影響下決定不再當德國人的走狗。
10. A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.「一個戶籍調查員曾試圖測試我。我把他的肝就著蠶豆和紅葡萄酒吃了。」——沉默的羔羊(The Silence of the Lamb, 1991)漢尼拔以平靜的口吻說出這句台詞,令觀眾毛骨悚然。
11. Bond. James Bond.「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」—— 諾博士(Dr. No, 1962)007的標志性台詞[]。
12. There』s no place like home.「什麼地方都不如家好。」—— 綠野仙蹤(The Wizard of OZ, 1939)這是北方女巫送多蘿西回家時念的咒語,之後昏迷中的多蘿西喃喃地念著這句話睜開了眼睛。
13. I am big! It』s the pictures that got *** all.「我現在還是大明星!是默片沒落了。」—— 日落大道(Sunset Blvd., 1950)
14. Yo, Adrian!「你,艾德莉安!」—— 洛奇(Rocky, 1976)洛奇與心上人艾德莉安打招呼時的口頭禪,甚至在他接受電視采訪時也用這句話向艾德莉安打招呼。 81. Hello, geous.「你好,美女。」—— 滑稽女郎(Funny Girl, 1968)
15. Toga! Toga!「喝酒!喝酒!」—— 動物屋(National Lampoon』s Animal House, 1978)國家諷刺文社是最受美國大學生歡迎的一份刊物,《動物屋》是其涉足電影業的第一部作品。
16. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.「聆聽這暗夜之子的聲音,多美妙的音樂啊。」—— 吸血鬼(Dracula, 1931)本片是第一部有聲吸血鬼電影,片中由貝拉.路高西飾演的德古拉伯爵的形象現已深入人心,影片中關於吸血鬼的一些設定也成為日後吸血鬼題材影片的標准。貝拉.路高西死後入葬時就穿著本片中的披風。
18. Oh, no, it wasn』t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast.「哦,不,殺死野獸的不是飛機,而是美女。」—— 金剛(King Kong, 1933)這是影片的最後一句台詞。看著從帝國大廈頂上掉落的金剛的屍體,瘋狂的導演作出了這個經典評論。在彼得.傑克遜重拍的版本中也保留了這句台詞。
19. My precious.「我的寶貝。」—— 魔戒2:雙塔奇謀(The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, 2002)這是古魯姆對魔戒的稱呼。擁有魔戒的人會受到其誘惑而將其視為珍寶。
20. Attica! Attica!「阿提卡!阿提卡!」—— 熱天午後(Dog Day Afternoon, 1975)
21. Sawyer, you』re going out a youngster, but you』ve got to e back a star!「索耶,你出去的時候是個年輕人,但你回來時一定是個明星!」—— 第42街(42nd Street, 1933)
22. Listen to me, mister. You』re my knight in shining armor. Don』t you fet it. You』re going to get back on that horse, and I』m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we』re gonna go, go, go!「聽我說,先生。你是我身披閃光戰甲的騎士,你可不能忘記了。你會騎著馬回來,我會跟隨在你身後,緊緊地抱著你,我們一起向著遠方前進,前進,前進!」—— 金色池塘(On Golden Pond, 1981)年邁的諾曼.泰勒(亨利.方達飾)在自己家附近差點迷路,妻子用這句飽含深情的話安慰垂頭喪氣的丈夫。影片上映後,「my knight in shining armor」成為女性對自己心目中理想伴侶的代稱。
23. Tell 『em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper.「叫他們豁出去拼了,為了吉佩贏一回。」——紐特.羅克尼(Knute Rockne All American, 1940)
24. A martini. Shaken, not stirred.「馬提尼。搖勻的,不要攪勻的。」—— 金手指(Goldfinger, 1964)
25. Who』s on first.「誰是一壘手。」—— 沒規矩的1890年代(The Naughty Nineties, 1945)這句台詞出自一段非常搞笑的關於棒球的對話。兩個人在一起談論某棒球隊,而球員的名字非常特別,一壘手叫「Who」,其他球員分別叫「What」、「I don』t know」、「Why」、「Because」、「Tomorrow」、「Today」、「I don』t give a darn.」於是產生了許多笑料。
26. Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to bee the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It』s in the hole! It』s in the hole! It』s in the hole!「灰姑娘的故事,突如其來。從前的高爾夫球場管理員,現在即將成為大師賽冠軍。簡直是個奇…球進洞了!球進洞了!球進洞了!」
—— 瘋狂高爾夫(Caddyshack, 1980)
個性英文台詞精選 經典英文句子帶翻譯 經典英文句子大全 英文句子唯美簡短合集 英文電影台詞摘抄:富含哲理 著名英文電影台詞精選 適合英語配音的經典電影台詞 勵志英語電影台詞 英語電影經典語錄大全 英文電影里的經典台詞精選
② 英語電影中的經典對白
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Landis the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.Ifigure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never knowwhat hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as itcomes at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.Godshall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall therebe any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.Whenyou're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious isattracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of asfate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.Whatif something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
③ 有哪些經典的英文電影台詞
影視劇不僅給我們帶來歡樂,讓我們放鬆,其中經典的台詞還能給我們啟發和鼓勵,讓我們回味無窮。
下面這些電影里就有一些廣為流傳的經典台詞,我們一起來欣賞吧^-^
Forrest Gump 《阿甘正傳》
1) My mom always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
我媽媽總是說生活像一盒巧克力糖,你總是不知道你下一個得到的是什麼。
2) You have to do the best with what God gave you.
(不論)上帝給了你什麼(技能才華境遇),你都得做到最好。
The Lion King 《獅子王》
1. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土。如果我都不為之而戰,誰還會呢?
2. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
在我必須勇敢的時候我才會勇敢。勇敢不意味著闖禍。
The Shawshank Redemption 《肖生克的救贖》
1) Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
一些鳥兒不應該被關在籠子里。它們的羽毛太明亮。
2) Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是好東西,也許是最好的東西。好東西不會消亡。
Titanic 《泰坦尼克號》
1) I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
我認為生命是禮物,我不想浪費它。
2) Promise me you will survive....that you will never give up...not matter what happens...no matter how hopeless...promise me now.
答應我,你要活下來,不論發生什麼,不論多絕望,你都不會放棄,答應我。
④ 經典英語電影中的對白
It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.
只有在這種神秘的愛情方程中,才能找到邏輯或原由來。
You need to believe that someting extraordinary is possible......
你需要去相信,生命中有些特別的東西,是可能存在的……
Maybe the part that knows the waking fron the dream maybe isn t here(brain)maybe it s here( heart) .
可能從夢幻中醒來的部分,不是在腦海里,而是在心上。
——《A Beautiful Mind美麗心靈》
In memory, love lives forever.My darling I』m waiting for you.
愛在記憶里永生,親愛的,我在這里等你。
New lovers are nervous and tender, but smash everything- for the heart is an organ of fire.
初戀的人們心存緊張並滿懷柔情,但卻可以抵禦一切—— 只因為心如烈火!
Betrayals in war are childlike compared with our betrayals ring peace.
戰火硝煙中的背叛與我們在太平盛世中的背叛相較而言,就天真單純得多了!
——《The English Patient英國病人》
Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.
人一生中出人頭地的機會不多,一旦有了一定要抓住機會!
If you wish to survive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.
如果你想活著,你需要培養一種堅強的精神態度。
——《Avatar阿凡達》
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.
往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。
Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it』s called the present (the gift).
昨天是歷史,明天是謎團,只有今天是天賜的禮物。
I'm sorry things didn』t work out...It』s just what it』s meant to be.Paul,forget everything else,your destiny still awaits.
天不遂人願,況且這本不是天意,阿寶,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召喚。
——《Kung Fu Panda功夫熊貓》
I'm proud to have served with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life in peace.
我很驕傲能與你們每個人共同服役,你們有權享受永遠的快樂的和平生活。
——《Band of Brothers兄弟連》
Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland『s daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free.
回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。
It『s all for nothing if you don『t have freedom.
如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。
——《Braveheart勇敢的心》
I feel heartfelt sorrow for the mother of Private James Ryan and am willing to lay down the lives of me and my men.
我為瑞恩的母親由衷感到悲哀,我願意用我和弟兄們的生命去減輕她的苦痛。
You want to explain the math of this to me? I mean, where's the sense in risking the lives of the eight of us to save one guy?
你想向我解釋一下這數字嗎?我的意思是我們8個人冒著生命危險只為了救一個人?
——《Saving Private Ryan拯救大兵瑞恩》
A single idea from the human mind can build cities. An idea can transform the world and rewrite all the rules.
人類一個簡單的念頭可以創造城市。一個念頭可以改變世界。
What's the most resilient parasite? An Idea.
最具有可塑性的寄生生物是什麼?是人的想法。
——《Inception盜夢空間》
You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way。
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here。
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
——《The Legend of 1900海上鋼琴師》
Slander is spoken. In print, it』s libel.
中傷是口語,印出來就是誹謗。
——《Spider Man 蜘蛛俠》
⑤ 英語電影經典對白
Hagrid: That? lt39;s,it39;sum...
Ron: I know what that isl But Hagrid,how did you get one ?
Hagrid: I won itl Off a stranger I met in the pub. Seemed quite glad to be rid of it as a matter of fact.
Hermione: Is that a dragon ?
Ron: That39;s not just a dragon! That39;s a Norwegian Ridgeback! My brother Charlie works with these in Romania.
Hagrid: lsn39;t he beautiful ? Oh bless him,lookj he knows his mummy! Hello,Norbert!
Harry: Norbert?
Hagrid: Yeah. WhY he39;s gotta have a name,got he ? Don39;t you,
Norbert ? De de de de del Oh! Woahl Woah! He39;II have to be trained up a bit of course. Who39;s that ?
Harry: Malfoy.
Hagrid: Oh,dear.
Harry: Hagrid always wanted a dragon He told me so the first time I ever met him
Ron: lt39;s crazyl And worse Malfoy knows.
Hermione: I don 39;t understand. Is that bad ?
Ron: lt39;s bad.
McGonagall: Good evening. Nothing,I repeat,nothing gives a student the right to walk about the school at night. Therefore as punishment for your actions,50 points will be taken.
Harry: 50!
McGonagall: Each. And to ensure it doesn39; t happen again,all four Of you will receive detention.
Malfoy: Excuse mel Professor. Perhaps I heard you wrong. I thoUght you said the four of us.
McGonagall: No you heard me correctly,Mr. Malfoy. You see,honorable as your intentions were,you,t00,were out of bed after hours. You will join your classmates in detention.
Filch: A pity they let the OId punishments die. \\Nas a time detention was found you hanging bY your thumbs in the ngeons. God,I39;II miss the screaming. You 39;II be serving detention with Hagrid tonight. He39;s got a little job to do inside the Dark Forest. A sorry lot,this,Hagrid. Oh good God,man~ you39;re not still on about that bloody dragon,are you ?
Hagrid: Norbert39;s gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony.
Hermione: well,that39;s good,isn39;t it ? He39;II be with his own kind.
Hagrid: Yeah,but vvhat if he don39;t like F30mania ? What the other dragons are mean to him ? He39;s only a baby after all.
Filch: Oh,for God39;s sake,p\\JII yourself together,man. You39;re going into the Forest after atl. Got to have your wits about you.
Maltoy: The Forest ? I thought that was a joke. \\Ne can39;t go in there. Students aren 39;t allowed. And there are.. werewolves!
Filch: Ah,there39;s more than werawolves in those trees,lad. You can be sure of that. Nighty- night.
Hagrid: Right,let39;s go.
哈利:海格瑞德,這到底是什麼?
海格瑞德:這是它是hellip;..
朗:我知道這是什麼!但是海格瑞德,你是怎麼得到的?
海格瑞德:我贏了!在酒吧里,從陌生人那裡贏了。事實上,他似乎很想擺脫它。
赫敏:是條龍嗎?
朗:不僅僅是條龍!是挪威山龍!我哥哥查理在羅馬尼亞處理過這些事情。
海格瑞德:它漂亮嗎?祝福它,它也認識媽媽!你好,諾伯特.
哈利:諾伯特7
海格瑞德:是的,怎麼了?它總是有一個名字,不是嗎?
伯特,7得一得一得一得! 哦!我得好好訓練你!I那是誰?
哈利:馬佛伊。
海格瑞德:哦,小可愛!
哈利:海格瑞德一直想要一條小龍。當我第一次見到他時,他告訴了我。
朗:太瘋狂了!更糟糕的是讓馬佛伊知道。
赫敏:我不明白。有什麼不好嗎?
朗:太糟糕了。
麥克格蘭格:晚上好。我再次重申,學生晚上絕對沒有權利在學校閑逛,在任何情況下都不允許,所以你應該扣除50個學分來表示懲罰。
哈利:50學分
麥克格蘭格:每個人都是一樣的,為了防止這種情況再次發生,還要關閉你們四個人的禁閉。
馬佛伊:對不起,老師。我是不是聽錯了,您剛才說的是四個人嗎?
麥克格蘭格:不,你沒聽錯。馬佛伊先生。雖然你的出發點是正確的,但你也沒有按照規定睡覺,所以你必須和你的學生一起關門。
費爾奇:可惜那些老式的懲罰被他們廢除了。有一段時間,當他們被關閉時,他們會被綁著手指掛在地牢里。上帝,我真的很想念那些尖叫聲。你今晚將和海格瑞德一起關閉。很抱歉他想在黑森林裡做點什麼。這個海格瑞德!你還在談血淋淋的龍,對嗎?
海格瑞德:諾伯特走了。鄧伯倫把他送到羅馬尼亞殖民地。
費兒奇:那不好,它又能和它的同類在一起了。
海格瑞德:但是如果他不喜歡那裡,7如果老龍對它太凶,7它還是很小的!
費兒奇:嘿,為了上帝,振作起來。你不想再去森林了嗎?冷靜點。
馬佛伊:我以為森林在開玩笑,我們不能去那裡。學生不允許去 ,裡面有狼人!
費兒奇:啊,不僅有狼人,小傢伙!那是肯定的。
海格瑞德:好的,走吧。
⑥ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞
電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。
所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」
台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。
台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。
所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。
兄弟連
Band of Brothers
▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.
在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。
▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.
這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。
⑦ 經典電影英文台詞
經典電影英文台詞
導語:經典電影裡面有許多經典的台詞,下面是我收集整理的經典電影英文台詞,歡迎參考!
1. I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. ”
我喜歡早上剛睡醒時的感覺,一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有怎麼樣的`結局。
2. I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next.
我認為生命是一種禮物,我不想揮霍生命。因為你永遠都不會知道接下來生活會帶給你什麼。
3. You are going to get out of there. You’re going to go on. You’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not there. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定會獲取的,你會活下去,你會生很多孩子,然後看著他們長大,直到慢慢老去,最後安息在溫暖的床上,而不是今晚,不是在這里,像這樣死去。
4. God shall wipe away[1] all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither
shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦幹了他們的眼淚,這里不再有死亡,不再有悲傷,不再有垂死掙扎,也不再有痛苦,只因往事已去。
——Titanic 《泰坦尼克號》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate[2] balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不意味著你要到處闖禍。
3. You can’t change the past.
過去的事是無法改變的。
4. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
對,過去是痛楚的,但你可以選擇逃避,也可以選擇從中學習。
5. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for[3] it, who will?
這是我的國土,如果我不為她而戰斗,還等誰呢?
——The Lion King 《獅子王》
1. You know some birds are not meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,因為它們的羽毛閃耀著自由的光輝。
2. Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐懼會讓你淪為囚犯,而希望可以讓你重獲自由。
3. Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。
4. It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
堅強的人可以救贖自己,而偉大的人能夠拯救他人。
——Shawshank Redemption 《肖申克的救贖》
1. As long as[4] we share the same objectives[5] and open our hearts, habits and language
differences will not be an obstacle[6].
只要我們目標一致,並敞開心胸,習慣和語言的差異都不會成為障礙。
2. The past will always come and we will accept it.
該來的總歸會來,來了我們就接受它。
3. The truth is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution[7] .
真相是個美麗而可怕的東西,所以要謹慎對待它。
4. When in the face of darkness and death, we fear that is unknown, in addition[8] , no other.
當我們在面對黑暗和死亡的時候,我們害怕的只是未知。除此之外,別無他物。
——Harry Potter 《哈利波特》
[1] wipe away 擦去 [2] delicate adj. 微妙的 [3] fight for 為……而奮斗
[4] as long as 只要;如果 [5] objective n. 目的;目標 [6] obstacle n. 阻礙
[7] caution n. 謹慎 [8] in addition 另外;此外
;⑧ 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全
⑨ 英語電影里比較經典的對白有哪些
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939) 2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972) 3, You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954) 4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939) 5,Here』s looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942) 6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983) 7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950) 8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977) 9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950) 10,You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976) 11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?「 出處:瓊?哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell『s Angels,1930 譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?「 12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979) 13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970) 14、原文:「I could dance with you『til the cows come home. On second thought, I『d rather dance with the cows until you came home.「 出處:格羅克?馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933 譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。「 15、原文:「You talking『to me?「 出處:羅伯特?德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976 譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?「 16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don『be stingy, baby.「 出處:葛麗泰?嘉寶,《安娜?克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930 譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。「 17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you『re gonna get.「 出處:湯姆?漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994 譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。「 18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949) 1.《阿甘正傳》: Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this ! I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump. "Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。 2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》 3 《Titanic》: Jack死亡前對rose說的話: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me? Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. 4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。" 5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直 到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回 來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!! 自由,他臨死前說的喊出的也是這兩個字,沒有自由的生命是苟且的 6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱) 7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong. 8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years! 9.《天煞-地球反擊戰》又叫《Independence day》獨立日:出自電影中,美國總統為號召全世界的人們一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而發表的一篇慷慨激昂的演講,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day! 10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很經典的一部愛情戲劇:電影最後Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我來這)不是因為我寂寞,也不是因為除夕夜。今晚我上這來,因為如果你知道了自己想和誰一起度過餘生,你會希望餘生開始得越早越好! 11.《羅馬假日》:《羅馬假日》結尾奧黛麗.赫本的一句台詞 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live." 12.《007》:占士邦的口頭禪創吉尼斯記錄 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring. 13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 14.《初戀的回憶》: from初戀的回憶--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes! 15.《這個殺手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 體現專業殺手的敬業原則 Love means never having to say you're sorrry. 愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》) A boy's best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》) Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父》) Listen to them.Children of the night.What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》) Frankly,my dear, I don't give a damn. 坦白的說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》) I'm goig to make him an offer he can't refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》) Here's looking at you,kid. 就看你的了,孩子。(《卡撒布蘭卡>) Go ahead, make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》) There's no place like home. 沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》) I'm king of the world! 我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》) Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) 你根本 不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是個有頭有臉的人,而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》) Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也會不去堪撒斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》) All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready fir my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我得特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》) May the Force be with you. 源原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》) Fasten your seatbelts.It's going to be a bumpy night. 緊緊極好你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》) Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship。 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡撒布蘭卡》) I am big!It's the picture that got small. 我是巨大的!是那些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》) we stand alone,together 我們孤膽,我們並肩.(《兄弟連》) I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied," But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我「爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄們一 同服役。」 (《兄弟連》) WILLIAM WALLACE:「Fight,and you may die. Run, and you』'll live at least a while .And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they』'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——」 威廉華萊士:「是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽 終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來, 告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!」 「我們的自由!!!」 「我們的自由!!!」 在蘇格蘭上映本部電影時,出現上面的畫面時,投入的觀眾曾經集體起立高呼(《勇敢的心》) It makes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another . -----------from Shawshank Redemption