英語動畫電影經典獨白視頻
❶ 求:經典英文電影最好有大段的電影獨白的。
在學校的時候,看了不少用來學英文的電影.多以愛情生活片為主,對白多,適合學口語.
大嘴茱麗婭.羅伯茨的幾部經典電影一直是包括新東方老師在內的英語老師推薦的佳片.例如<風月俏佳人>,<我最好朋友的婚禮>,<諾丁山>等等.類似的影片還有<情歸巴黎>,裡面的音樂和女生獨白十分好聽,耐人回味.
動畫片是推薦給英語初學者的,經典的<獅子王>前兩部,<風中情緣>,<埃及王子>等等.相信影片里那動人的旋律,是我們每個人都耳熟能詳,隨意哼唱的.
作為女孩子,勵志影片我最喜歡<律政俏佳人>,女主人公是我的偶像,她時尚,熱情,敢於追求自己的夢想,永不言敗.這種個性是我們缺少,同時又竭力追求的.
暫時想到以上的影片,以後還會補充.這些片子都是幾年以前的老電影了,但我相信,經典就是永恆!希望大家和我一樣一直喜歡它們.
❷ 一兩分鍾的簡單電影獨白(英文)
The Wizard of Oz 綠野仙蹤
桃樂絲回到家後跟她的阿姨的獨白,不過是很老很老的片子了。 所以比較。。。老舊。。。不過最後一句很經典There's no place like home!
Dorothy: But it wasn't a dream. It was a place. And you and you and you...and you were there. But you couldn't have been could you? No, Aunt Em, this was a real truly live place and I remember some of it wasn't very nice, but most of it was beautiful--but just the same all I kept saying to everybody was "I want to go home," and they sent me home! Doesn't anybody believe me? But anyway, Toto, we're home! Home. And this is my room, and you're all here and I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again. Because I love you all. And... Oh Auntie Em! There's no place like home!
The Princess Diaries 公主日記
結尾時她的記者發表會。。。OMG!
Mia: Hi, um... hello. I'm Mia. Um, it's stopped raining! I'm really no good at speech-making. Normally I get so nervous that I faint or run away, or sometimes I even get sick. But you really didn't need to know that... But I'm not so afraid anymore. See, my father helped me. Earlier this evening had every intention of giving up my claim to the throne. And my mother 0helped me, by telling me it was ok, and by supporting me like she has for my entire life. But then I wondered how I'd feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Would I feel relieved, or would I feel sad? And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word 'I.' And probably all I ever do is think about myself. And how lame is that when there's like seven billion other people out there on the planet, and... sorry, I'm going too fast. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, that's probably a much better use of my time.
See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. So this morning when I woke up, I was Mia Thermopolis. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia.
Stepmom《繼母》
很經典的台詞,是朱麗亞。羅伯茨演的,很喜歡,不過片子並不出名。
Isabel: I never wanted to be a mom. Well, sharing it with you is one thing, but caring alone the rest of my life, always being compared to you. You're perfect. They worship you. I just don't want to be looking over my shoulder everyday, for twenty years, knowing that someone would have done it right, done it better, the way that I can't. You're mother-earth incarnate, you ride with Anna, you know every story, every wound, every memory Their whole life's happiness is wrapped up in you. Every single moment. Don't you get it? Look down the road to her wedding. I'm in a room alone with her Fitting her veil, fluffing her dress. Telling her, no woman has ever looked that beautiful. And my fear is that (pause) she'll be thinking "I wish my mom was here".
❸ 哪位好心人有英語學習50部經典動畫片台詞的在線免費播放鏈接分享下只求免費先謝過咯
鏈接:
這50部高質量的國外動畫片電影,是從近300部電影中選出的最適合孩子學英語的電影,淺顯易懂,都是百看不厭的經典迪斯尼夢工廠等動畫片,同時也是最適合反復看的英語動畫片。有完整電影視頻+中英字幕+MP3+劇本,適合所有孩子和大人們看,經過短時間的學習,還能說一口很溜的英語,娛樂學習兩不誤。
❹ 經典的英文電影獨白
五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
❺ 急需迪士尼動畫片5分鍾英文經典對白片段!!!好的加獎
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
Simba: Wow!
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my
time here and rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this all be mine?
Mufasa: Everything!
Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
Simba: There's more?
Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
Simba: Really?
Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國土。
辛巴:哇!
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,總有一天太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
辛巴:這一切都是我的嗎?
木法沙:所有的一切。
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西……那有陰影的地方呢?
木法沙:那在我們的國土之外,你絕對不可以去那個地方,辛巴。
辛巴:但是我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
木法沙:不,你錯了,國王也不能凡事隨心所欲。
辛巴:不能嗎?
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下:我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。
木法沙:辛巴,我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王從那些星星上看著我們。
辛巴:真的?
木法沙:是啊。所以每當你寂寞的時候,要記得那些君王永遠在那裡指引著你,還有我
❻ 求 有大段女生獨白的英文電影
「大段女生獨白」的電影是《簡愛》,部分獨白:
1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。
如果上帝賦予我財富和美貌,我會讓你難於離開我,就像我現在難於離開你一樣。
2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally
可上帝沒有這樣安排。但我們的精神是平等的。就如你我走過墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前
3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。
生命太短暫了,不應該用來記恨。人生在世,誰都會有錯誤,但我們很快會死去。我們的罪過將會隨我們的身體一起消失,只留下精神的火花。
4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。
這就是我從來不想報復,從來不認為生活不公平的原因。我平靜的生活,等待末日的降臨。
5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。
我本來怒火中燒,嫉妒的難以忍受。但當我看到那個優雅的惡少,聽到他們冷酷無情,輕浮淺薄的對話後,我的怒火被熄滅了。
6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。
嫉妒的情緒也煙消雲散了。因為這樣的女人不值得我愛,這樣的情敵也不值得我憎恨。
❼ 英語電影經典獨白
瘋狂主婦
mary alice 的經典獨白。
第三季第一集
Every storm brings with it hope.
每聲風暴隨之而來的是希望。
That』s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不論如何,到了早晨,一切都會變干凈。]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最頑固的污點也會消失。
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像對清白的疑惑。
Or the consequence of his mistake.
錯誤的結果。
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的創傷
Oh the memory of his kiss.
親吻的記憶
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我們等待著風暴退卻,期待著雨過天睛。
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我們清楚在心中, 有些污點是如此頑固。
Nothing can wash them away.
沒有什麼能將它們清除。
第三季第二季
Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有沒有遇到過完美的一對,兩個精神伴侶, 他們的愛永恆依舊?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
兩個相愛的人,關系從沒有遭到過威脅?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任對方?
If you haven』t met the perfect couple
如果你沒有遇到過完美的一對
Let me introce you
讓我來為你介紹。
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他們站到奶油淇淋上面。
The secret of their success?
他們的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don』t have to look at each other.
對於新婚伴侶,那就是他們不需要正眼看對方。
第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我們都在負重前行。
Of course, it』s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
當然,能結伴而行會很幸福。有人幫助分擔重負。
But usually it』s easier to just drop we』ve been carrying.
但通常拋掉負擔會更簡單。
So we can get home that much sooner.
這樣我們就能早日歸家。
assuming, of course,
設想著,當然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人會在家迎接我們歸來。
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
為什麼有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我們不顧一切的向前看。
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因為我們都知道,有的機會也許我們放棄的太快。
第三季第四集
We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我們都有要改寫歷史的原因。
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有時候我們需要給自己找一些托辭。
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有時我們想要傷害那些曾經傷害過我們的人。
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有時我們只是不想自己困窘難堪。
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
當然,有時改寫歷史只是另一種方式去說謊。
But what is history anyway?
但是,歷史究竟是什麼呢。。。。
But a set of lies agree depend?
難道只是一系列的謊言嗎?
第三季第五集
Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
陰謀破壞,每個人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷。
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望復仇的人。。。
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些尋覓愛情的人。。。
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些決定一刀兩斷的人。。。
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的願望簡單而直接。
Something that belongs to someone else
有時候 那屬於其他人。
第三季第六集
There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有處罪人懺悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
當他們懺悔完,都期待能得到寬恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事實上,不是所有懺悔都值得被原諒。
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多數人,秘密計劃敗露了得到應有的譴責。
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多數人 報復動機暴露了得到隨之而來的懲罰
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔過,才有權利獲得第二次機會。
Were just why it』s best to think twice before you confess.
這就是為什麼最好在你懺悔前先三思而後行…
Especially if you don』t know what it is you』re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在懺悔什麼
第三季第七集
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了個夢
It was one she had many times before.
一個她曾經做過多次的夢。
「hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I』m fine
Ok, I』ll see you later」
But this night, something changed
但是這個夜裡,有一些變化
「no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出來。
Please…tell me what』s wrong
求你了, 告訴我哪裡出問題了。
Let me save you.
You can』t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can』t prevent what can』t predict.
親愛的,我們不能預防我們所不能預知的
Isn』t there anything I could do?
有什麼是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受這美麗的一天。
We get so few of them.
我們很少有這樣的一天
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
這是最後一次Lynette夢見我
And for her sake, I』m grateful.
對於她的悲傷,我很感激。
第三季第八集
There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我們想要告訴孩子們
We』d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我們想說服他們,不要這么快就長大。
But they won』t listen.
但他們聽不進去。
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我們想告訴他們,花容總有凋謝的一天,但他們拒絕相信。
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我們警告他們,他們的所作所為會有後果,但他們仍然不予理睬。
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
終有一天,孩子們會意識到這個世界是危險的
So it』s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我們要做的就是,盡一切可能來保護他們
Absolutely anything
當然,不惜一切代價。
第三季第九集
Dangerous men walk among us.
危險的人在我們之中潛伏。
And we can』t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我們不是總能肯定他們是誰,或者他們隱藏著怎樣的秘密。
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑慮得到證實。
We can take action.
我們就可以採取行動。
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他們的行事議程被揭露。
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我們就能採取措施保護自己和我們愛的人。
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危險的人會造成巨大的傷害。
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有時候他們所做有最危險的事, 是對他們自己做的。
❽ 英文電影 經典獨白 3分鍾左右。最好給我個鏈接。。一個人的。別太難。。
三分鍾有點長吧......
獨白不少見,經典的獨白很少見。
阿甘正傳里有很多獨白,都比較經典。阿甘一直跑步的那一段,很長的一段。
肖申克的救贖里,摩根弗里曼有很多獨白,都是說安迪的...... 還有影片最後那封信,再適合不過啦也不是很難。
另外還有一段印象深刻的,不能算是獨白,勇敢的心裡華萊士的陣前演講,搜一下就有的,一段不是很長,幾十秒就說完了,但絕對是經典"....they may take our lifes,but they will never take our freedom."也不知寫錯沒....
❾ 經典英語動畫片的對白
動畫片《獅子王》里的對白.很經典.
獅王木法沙和幼子辛巴在山崖上的一段對話如下:
1.MUFASA: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光照耀的一切都是我們的王國。
2.SIMBA: Wow!
辛巴:哇!
3.MUFASA: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day,
Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治時期就如同太陽的起落一樣。
辛巴,總有一天太陽將會跟我一道慢慢下沉,而在你成為新王時候和你一同上升。
4.SIMBA: And this will all be mine?
辛巴: 這一切都是我的嗎?
5.MUFASA: Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
❿ 求英文電影對白,時長3分鍾左右,獨白也可
ACT I
Good morning, Susan. 早安 Susan。
Good morning, Sam. 早安 Sam。
What's the schele today? 今天的工作是怎麽安排排
Ten o'clock, 十點鍾
telephone FAO Schwarz about the new twin baby dolls. 打電話給FAO Schwarz燙 關於雙胞娃娃玩具的事。
OK. 好的。
Telephone Mrs. Zaskey at the advertising agency. 打電話給廣告代理Zaskkey夫人。
I did that. Go on. 我已經打了。 繼續說
Eleven o'clock, approve the sketches for the toy spaceship. 十一點鍾 批示玩具燙 空船的草圖。
Where are they? 草圖在哪兒
Right here. 就在這 。
Did you look at them? 你看過了嗎
Yes, I did. 是的 我看過了。
What do you think of the spaceship? 你覺得那個太空船怎麽麽
I think the kids'll love it. 我覺得孩子們會喜歡。
Would you show me the drawings, please? 請把草圖給我看看好嗎
Huh. 嗯
Now, what else is on the schele today? 那麽 今天的工作表繕 還有些什麽?
Well, at one o'clock 嗯 一點鍾
you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Levine, 跟Levine先生約好吃吃午
the client from the Toytown Stores. 這個客戶來自Toytown Stores。
Where? 在什麽地方
At Rossano's. 在Rossano餐廳。
Hmm. Anything else? 嗯 還有其他事嗎
At four o'clock, 四點鍾
you have a meeting with the proction staff 要與生產部門人員開開
in the conference room. 在會議室。
Make sure everybody is at that meeting. 要確定每一位都出席這這次會議
Will do. 沒問題。
At six you're meeting, Mr. Ozawa. 六點鍾 要會見Ozawa舷 生。
Oh, yes. Are his models here? 噢 對啦。 他的模型型在這
They're in my office. 在我辦公室。
I'd like to see them. 我想看看。
Right. 好的。
What else? 還有什麽
Come on, Sam ... 好啦 Sam……
You work too hard, Susan. 太拚命工作了 Susaan。
When was your last day off? 上次休假是在什麽時時
Hmm. I can't remember. 嗯 我記不起來了。
You really ought to take some time off. 的確應該休一休假。
What for? 為什麽
To enjoy the simple things in life ... 享受人生樂趣……
I know, Sam. 我知道 Sam。
Maybe soon. 也許很快就會。
To smell the flowers. 去輕 一下。
Oh, wait a minute. What's today's date? 噢 等一等 今天幾幾
Today is the twelfth. Why? 今天是十二號。怎麽
It seems to me I scheled something else. 好像我還安排了什麽別別的事情
There's nothing else in the appointment book. 在工作日 沒有別的的事了
I'm sure I did. 我確信我安排了什麽事事
Oh, well, I'll probably remember it later. 噢 也許過一會我會技 起來。
I hope it isn't important. 希望不是什麽重要事。
Hmm. It's probably nothing. 嗯 也許沒什麽事。
OK, let's get started. 好吧 我們開始工作
Would you call Priscilla Smith at FAO Schwarz, please? 請撥電話給FAO Schwarrz的Priscilla Smith 好嗎
Right. 好的。
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 這些是那位日本電影 片家那 的模型。
These are the models from the Japanese film maker. 這些是那位日本電影 片家那 的模型。
Thank you. Just put them on my desk. 謝謝。 把它們放在我鬃 上。
And the new drawings for the toy spaceship. 還有玩具太空船的新草草圖
Wonderful. 真精采。
That was fast. 而且又快。
We have a new artist. 我們找來了一位新的美美工人員
She's very talented. 她很有才華。
What time is it, anyway? 幾點鍾了 順便說一繕�
My watch stopped. 我的 停了。
It's eleven thirty. 十一 點半。
What time is my lunch date with Bill Levine? 我與Bill Levine 約好好的中飯時間是幾
One o'clock. 一點鍾。
Remind me to leave at twelve forty-five. 提醒我十二點四十五分分走
Did you remember your other appointment for today? 還記得今天的另一個個約會
No, 記不起來了。
but I have a feeling 但我覺得
it's going to be too late when I do remember. 等我想起來時已經太晚晚了
Yes, Sam? 什麽事 Sam
I just solved the mystery. 我剛剛把那個謎底解開開了
What did I forget? 我忘記什麽
You have some guests in the reception room. 有幾位客人在接待室室等
What? Who? 什麽 是誰
Mr. Harry Bennett and his daughter. Harry Bennett 先生和和他女兒
I remember! 我記起來了
Oh ... Harry! 噢……Harry
I made a lunch date with him and his daughter weeks ago. 幾星期前我約好和他以以及他女兒共進午餐
Is he a client? 他是顧客嗎
He's a friend. 他是位朋友。
Well, he's here with his daughter to have lunch. 嗯 他和他女兒已到這這 等吃午餐了
I met her at Thanksgiving, 我在感恩節與她見面
and I promised to have lunch with both of them today. 我答應今天和他們共進進午餐
Yes, indeed. 是的 原來如此。
What are you going to do about your appointment 那 怎麽辦
with Mr. Levine? 與Levine先生的邀約
Any suggestions? 有什麽建議嗎
Oh! 噢
ACT II
Hi, Michelle. 嗨 Michelle。
Hello, Harry. 你好 Harry。
It's nice to see you again. 很高興再見到你們。
Hello. 好。
Hi, Susan. 嗨 Susan。
We have both been excited about seeing you 我們兩個很高興見到
and having lunch with you today. 與 一起吃中餐
Michelle picked these flowers out for you. Michelle選這些花送 。
Daddy, can we go soon? 爸爸 我們能快點走嗎
We're going to go to lunch in a few minutes, honey. 我們一下子就去吃中餐餐 親愛的
But I'm thirsty. 可是我渴了。
OK. You go out and get a drink of water at the fountain. 好。 出去在飲水機那那兒喝點水吧
The fountain is over there, Michelle. 飲水機在那 Michellle。
Near the Exit sign. 就在出口標 附近。
Thank you. 謝謝 。
Michelle is a little shy. Michelle有點不好意思思
I used to be that way when I was her age. 我像她這般年紀也是這這樣
Harry, if Michelle doesn't want to go, Harry 如果Michelle膊 想去
we don't have to. 我們不必勉強。
She'll be fine. 她沒有問題。
Remember, 別忘了
I haven't dated any one else since her mother died. 自從她母親去世之後 我從沒有和別人約會過。
This is a little difficult for her. 這對她來說有點不習慣慣
Are you ready to go? 准備好動身嗎
Yes. But could you wait one minute? 是的。不過 你能等一一下
I have a call to make. 我需要打個電話
Would you excuse me? 失陪一下。
Sam, get Mr. Levine at Toytown Stores Sam 給Toytown Storees的Levine先生
on the telephone for me, please. 請替我撥電話。
Right. 好的。
Hello. Susan Stewart calling Mr. Levine, please. 喂 Susan Stewart想父鶯evine先生通話。
He's on the phone. 他在電話上。
Mr. Levine, Susan Stewart. Levine先生 我是Susaan Stewart。
I find myself in an embarrassing situation. 我現在有一件很糗的事事
I made another lunch date for today 我和別人約好共進午餐
and forgot to enter it in my appointment book. 但忘了寫到工作日
Can you and I meet for drinks tomorrow? 你和我能否在明天見面面喝點什麽
I'd really appreciate it.... Yes.... Thank you.... 我非常感激……好的………謝謝你…
Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五點鍾 在Biltmoore飯店。
Tomorrow at five o'clock at the Biltmore. 明天五點鍾 在Biltmoore飯店。
I'll see you then. 到時候見啦。
Thank you, Mr. Levine. 謝謝你 Levine先生。
Welcome to the South Street restaurant, folks. 歡迎光臨南街餐館 各各位
What'll it be? 想來點什麽
What do you recommend? 你推 什麽
Well, the crab salad's always a big hit. 嗯 蟹肉沙拉一向是構 受歡迎的。
Susan, would you like the crab salad? Susan 要不要蟹肉繕忱
I'd love the crab salad. 我要蟹肉沙拉。
Michelle, would you like to try the crab salad, too? Michelle 要不要也也試試蟹肉沙
OK, Daddy. 好的 爸爸。
We'll have three crab salads 我們來三份蟹肉沙拉
and a pitcher of lemonade. 和一壺檸檬汁。
Help yourself to celery and carrots and other vegetables. 請你們自己盛芹菜 胡胡蘿 和其他蔬菜
We used to catch crabs. 我們以前常捉螃蟹。
Where was that? 在什麽地方
We had a summer house on Fire Island. 我們在火島有一所避暑暑別
Do you remember, Michelle? 你還記得嗎 Michelle
Sure. 當然記得。
You and Mommy used to take me on the ferryboat. 你和媽媽常帶我坐渡船船
Sometimes, at night, 有時候 在夜
we would go down to the beach and catch crabs, 我們走到海邊抓螃蟹
remember? 記得嗎
With a piece of meat on a string! 用一根繩子拴著一點肉
Right. 對。
Well, I think I'm going to go get us all some vegetables. 好啦 我想我去給大家家盛點蔬菜來
There you go. 東西來了。
Thank you. 謝謝。
And some ice-cold lemonade. 還有冰涼的檸檬汁。
Thank you. 謝謝。
Enjoy it. 請享用。
Michelle, can I help you with the lemonade? Michelle 我幫 倒點點檸檬汁好
No, thank you. 不 謝謝 。
I'll wait for my father. 我要等我爸爸。
Michelle, can we have a talk? Michelle 我們能談一一談
Sure. 當然。
I know you miss your mother. 我知道 想念 媽媽。
You do? 真的知道
Yes. And I'm not trying to take her place. 是的 我 不想取代她她
Then why are you and Daddy 那為什麽 和爸爸
spending so much time together? 老是在一起呢
Because we like each other. 因為我們彼此喜歡。
And right now, he needs a friend. 而且現在 他需要一個個朋
I'm his friend. 我是他的朋友
I know you are. 我知道 是。
Sometimes he's very sad. 他有時很憂悒。
And so are you, I think. 我想 也如此。
Sometimes. 有時候。
I'd like to be your friend, too. 我也想成為 的朋友。
Will you let me be your friend, Michelle? 願意讓我成為 的朋朋友嗎 Michell
So, what were you two talking about? 們倆剛才談什麽了
Just girl talk, Daddy. 只是女孩子之間的談話話 爸爸
It's too hard to explain. 這很難解釋清楚。
You're probably right. 也許 說得對。
Well, let's get started. 好吧 我們開始吃吧。