有獨白的英語電影
『壹』 求有很多獨白的英語電影!
1.《阿甘正傳》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母親在臨終前對兒子說的話。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 當阿甘喊出這句話,讓我不能控制的掉下眼淚。 至今仍然忘不了。 在這個社會,誰能象阿甘一樣去愛。
2.《亂世佳人》: Tara! Home! I『ll go home, and I『ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《亂世佳人》
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的對白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》
4.《兄弟連》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,」 But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孫子問我"爺爺,你是大戰中的英雄嗎?我回答:不......但我與英雄 們一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰斗,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這么多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!" "我們的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》經典對白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四個婚禮和一個葬禮》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大話西遊》大話西遊經典對白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
『貳』 教父經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
《教父》是一部由派拉蒙影業公司於1972年製作的,講述黑幫故事的電影。40年代的美國,“教父”維托·唐·柯里昂(馬龍·白蘭度 飾)是黑手黨柯里昂家族的首領,帶領家族從事非法的勾當,但同時他也是許多弱小平民的保護神,深得人們愛戴。因為拒絕了毒梟索洛索的毒品交易要求,柯里昂家族和紐約其他幾個黑手黨家族的矛盾激化。
教父經典台詞之一
the humility all his friends admired in him.
他(柯里昂教父)早就懂得:社會上常常會有突如其來的侮辱,那是必須忍受的。在這個世界上,常常會出現這樣的情況:最微不足道的人,如果他時刻留意的話,總會有機會向那些最不可一世的人報仇血恨。明白了這個道理,也就心平氣和了。正是因為明白這個道理,老頭子才從來不喪失那種他所有朋友都嘆服的謙虛謹慎的作風。
PS: Any profession was worthy of respect to men who for centuries earned bread by the sweat of their brows.
千百年來,只要憑賣力氣,流汗水換飯吃,任何職業都是值得尊敬的。
The Don always taught that when a man was generous, he must show the generosity as personal. He gave the baker a Di Nobili cigar and a glass of yellow Strega and put his hand on the men’s shoulder to urge him on. That was the mark of the Don’s humanity. He knew from bitter experience what courage it took to ask a favor from a fellow man.
柯里昂教父經常這樣教導:如果一個人要慷慨,那他就必須把這種慷慨表現得充滿感情。
他遞給麵包師傅一根“高貴牌”雪茄煙,一杯“振奮牌”果子露,還把手搭在他的肩膀上鼓勵他說下去,這就是老頭子的人情味的一種表示。他從自己辛酸的經歷中 體會 到:大家同樣是人,要一個人央求另一個人辦一件事,這可需要多大的勇氣啊。
PS: If a person is very generous, then he must behave himself an emotional generosity.
“You know those Arctic explorers who leave caches of food scattered on the route to the North Pole? Just in case they may need them someday? That’s my father’s favors. Someday he’ll be at each one of those people’s houses and they had better come across.”
“你知道北極探險家在去北極的路上,沿途總要把食物在地窖里埋起來嗎?就是為了預防有一天走到那裡可能需要食物。這就是我父親為別人做好事的道理。他有一天也可能有事相求,要登門拜訪他們。所以最好他們能先過來拜訪下我們。”
The Don helped those in misfortune whose misfortune he had partly created. Not perhaps out of cunning or planning but because of his variety of interests or perhaps because of the nature of the universe, the interlinking of good and evil, natural of itself.
柯里昂教父一方面在幫助那些陷於不幸的人們,但另一方面那些人的不幸一定程度上卻是他造成的。這,既不是出於陰謀詭計,也不是出於刻意安排,而是由於他利益的多樣性,或者說是宇宙的自然法則,善與惡的相互滲透乃是自然本身的法則。(所以說,強大你自身,是保護自己的終極之道。)
對敵理念
Don’t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敵人,否則你將做出錯誤的判斷。
Never tell anybody outside the family what you’re thinking again.
(這句話是教父對其大兒子Sonny的訓斥。Sonny在外人面前暴露出與父親不同的想法,終釀成大禍,招致敵人對老一代教父的暗殺行動。Corleone家族也正是由此從盛轉衰。)
Sonny:“If there’s one thing the old man hammered into me, it’s never to do a thing like that, to let other people know there’s a split of opinion in the Family.”
“如果說老爸對我有什麼教導,使我永遠不忘的話,那就是永遠不能做一件蠢事:讓外人知道我們家族內部有意見分歧。”
Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
離你的朋友近些,但離你的敵人要更近,這樣你才能更了解他
Don’t let anybody know what you are thinking.
不要讓任何人知道你在想什麼(邁克對文森說)。
Don’t let women dictate your actions and they’re not competent in this world, though certainly they’ll be saint in heaven while we men burn in hell.
不要讓女人左右你的行為。而她們在這個世界上並沒有這樣的資格,盡管可以肯定她們會上天堂。當聖人,而男人要下地獄,受火燒。
教父的自信
I’m gonna make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我將給他一個他無法拒絕的理由/條件。
(這局可稱是教父系列中最經典的一句台詞。敢這樣說,來源於強大的自信,是一個男人對自己力量和謀略的篤信。)
He never asks a second favor when he’s been refused the first.
小說里的原句。
My father assured him that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract.
You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance gonna bring your son back to you? Or my boy to me? I forgot the vengeance of my son…..but I ‘m a superstitious man. And if some unlucky accident should befall him—if he should get shot in the head by a police officer or if he should hang himself in the jail cell or if he’s struck by a bolt of lightning—then I’m gonna blame some of the people in this room. And that I do not forgive.
『叄』 戀戀筆記本經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
影片《戀戀筆記本》系導演尼克·卡薩維茨2004年的一部愛情類影片。萊恩·高斯利、瑞秋·麥克亞當斯傾情出演。一家風光迤邐的私人療養院,一位神秘的老男人每天都會准時拜訪一位患有老年痴呆症的老女人。他總是在腿上攤開一本褪色的筆記本,輕輕地為女人講述其中記載的故事,每當女人聽到 日記 中的字句,臉上就會迸發出異樣的神采,彷彿再次回到那段激情燃燒的歲月……
《戀戀筆記本》經典台詞
1,片頭老年Noah說的開場白
I am no one special, 我不是什麼名人,
just a common man with common thoughts.只是個思想平凡的普通人。
I've led a common life.過著普通的生活。
There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我沒有什麼紀念碑。
And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快會為世人所遺忘。
But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面來說,我跟大家一樣都活得很快樂。
I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意愛著另一個人,對我而言,那已經足夠了。
2.二人再度相逢,情人之間的爭吵,有時候也是愛情的一部分~
Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我們,已經在吵架了
Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我們就是這樣,我們會吵架
You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋
and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫難搞的女人
Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的時間都是
I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕傷到你
They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就會恢復元氣
and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.馬上又變回難搞的女人
Allie:So, what?那又怎樣?
Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.
所以這不輕松,反而會很吃力
And we're gonna have to work at this every day,
我們會每天都得面對這個問題
but I want to do that, because I want you.
而我想要那些,因為我要你
I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
我永遠要你,要我們一起廝守每一天
3.Allie難以下定決心,一邊是Lon,一邊是Noah。Noah歇斯底里的問她自己要什麼~
Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.
拜託你別再想大家要什麼了
Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,
別再想我要什麼
what your parents want. What do you want?
他要什麼、你父母要什麼
What do you want?
你要什麼?
4.Allie離開之後,Noah開始給她寫信,一天一封,寫了365天
My dearest Allie,親愛的艾莉
I couldn't sleep last night because I know that
it's over between us.
我昨晚輾轉難眠,因為我知道我們之間完了
I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we
had was real.我不再痛苦,因為我知道我們曾擁有真愛
And if in some distant place in the future要是未來在遙遠的某處
we see each other in our new lives,我們再度相遇
I'll smile at you with joy我會對你微笑,並憶起…
and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees
我們曾在綠蔭之下共度某個夏日
Iearning from each other and growing in love.
彼此學習,在愛中成長
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul
最好的愛能喚醒靈魂
and makes us reach for more,
啟發我們追求卓越
that plants a fire in our hearts
會我們的心裡種下熱情的火苗
and brings peace to our minds.
並帶給我們的心靈平靜
And that's what you've given me.
那也就是你所給予我的
That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.
我也希望能永遠給你這一切
I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.
我愛你,他日再見了
5.Allie得了老年痴呆症,失去了記憶,Noah一遍一遍讀他們年輕時的故事給她聽
I know you feel lost right now,我知道你現在感覺很失落
but don't worry,但是別擔心
nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.沒有任何事物會失落或被遺忘
The body sluggish, aged, cold,肉體只會遲緩、老化,冰冷
the embers left from earlier fires.大火過後的余燼
shall ly flame again.也會再度燃燒
6.Noah的孩子們勸他回家,他堅持留在醫院陪著Allie
Look, guys,孩子們
that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心愛的人
I'm not leaving her.我不會離開她
This is my home now.這里現在就是我家
Your mother is my home.你們的母親就是我的家
7.結尾,非常感人~ 二人不離不棄,在愛中辭世~
Allie:I need to ask you something.
『肆』 風雨哈佛路經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
風雨哈佛路(Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story),是美國一部催人警醒的電影,通過一位生長在紐約的女孩莉斯,經歷人生的艱辛和辛酸,憑借自己的努力,最終走進了最高學府的經歷,表達了一個貧窮苦難的女孩可以用執著信念和頑強的毅力改變了自己、改變人生的主題。
莉斯(索拉·伯奇 Thora Birch飾)出生在美國的貧民窟里,從小就開始承受著家庭的千瘡百孔,父母酗酒吸毒,母親患上了精神分裂症。在15歲時母親死於艾滋病。父親進入收容所。貧窮的麗茲需要出去乞討,和一些朋友流浪在城市的角落,生活的苦難似乎無窮無盡。 隨著慢慢成長,麗茲知道,只有讀書成才方能改變自身命運,走出泥潭般的現況。她從老師那裡爭取到一張試卷,漂亮的完成了答卷,爭取到了讀書的機會。然後,麗茲在漫漫的求學路上開始了征程。她一邊打工一邊上學,打算用兩年時間學完高中四年的課程。她嘗試申請各類獎學金,只有哈佛的全額獎學金才能讓她念完大學,於是她努力並申請到了這份獎學金。去面試時連一件像樣的衣服也沒有,後來是借的姐姐的衣服。影片的最後,她邁著自信的腳步走進了哈佛的學堂。貧困並沒有止住麗茲前進的決心,在她的人生裡面,勇往直前的奮斗是永恆主題。[
《風雨哈佛路》中英經典台詞
我覺得我自己很幸運,因為對我來說從來就沒有任何安全感,於是我只能被迫向前走,我必須這樣做。世上沒有回頭路,當我意識到這點我就想,那麼好吧,我要盡我的所能努力奮斗,看看究竟會怎樣。
I feel that I got lucky because any sense of security was polled out from me, so I was forced to look forward, I had to , and was no going back. And I reach the point, where I just thought, "All right, I'd got to work as hard as I possiblly can , and see what happens".
放下負擔,讓它過去,這樣才能繼續前進。
Now I can lay it out and burn it done, put it in the rest, then I can go on..
什麼是家?一個屋頂? 床?必須接納你的地方?如果那樣的話,15歲我開始無家可歸。I was 15 when I went out in the world. What’s a home anyway? A roof? A bed? A place where when you go there, they have to take you? If so, then I was 15 when I became homeless.
終於我明白了,我媽媽在哪裡,我的家就在哪裡。
世界是虛無的,我們活在彼此的心中。她活在我心中,可我無處立足,在這世上我孤獨無助。
一個十六歲的人只有八年級的水平,你會順著一個下降的螺旋到一個更糟的地方。你斷了每一條路,拒絕了每次機會,你令所有曾經信任你的人都失望了。
就在那一刻,我明白了,我得作出選擇。我可以為自己尋找各種借口對生活低頭,也可以迫使自己更好地生活。I knew at that moment I had to make a choice. I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses... or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.
我真的很聰明,我會成功的,我只是需要機會而已,是的,是這樣的,我需要機會脫離我出生的環境,我認識的人全都充滿了怨氣,他們活著只是為了生存,但是我相信有比那更好的地方,那裡更發達,我要活在那種地方,就是這樣。I’m smart. I know I can succeed. I just need a chance. A chance to climb out of this place I’ve born in. Everyone I know are angry and tired. They’re trying to survive. But I know that there is a world out there that is better, that’s better developed. And I want to live in it.
我很聰明,我可以改變我現在的生活,改變我的一生。我需要的只是這個機會。
我為什麼不能做到?
我必須做到,我別無選擇。
有時候我覺得世界外有一層外殼,我們所有人都生在這層外殼之下,你能從外殼里看到外面,但是你卻出不去。Sometimes I feel like there is skin upon the world. And those of us who are born under it, can see threw it. We just can’t get threw it.
每天起床,我看見的世界上的每個人,都好像都披著一層膜,無法穿透。這種感覺很奇怪,有點悲哀,可是沒有辦法改變。這些人的動作舉止,為什麼這么不一樣?是不是因為,他們來的世界就是這么不一樣?若是這樣,那我要更努力、更努力,把我自己推到那個世界去。
我知道外面有一個更好更豐富的生活,而我想在那樣的世界裡生活。
為什麼不能是我這種人,他們有什麼特別之處,是因為他們的出生?我盡力拚搏,不讓自己淪落到社會底層,如果、如果我更加努力呢?我現在離那層膜很近,觸手可及。
因為我的父母迫使我向深處里觀察,我有幸看到所有的微小事務是如何最終聚集在一起最終形成產物的,所以我從來不問為什麼這樣,為什麼那樣,我知道為什麼,這樣並不能讓我高興,很多時候倒讓我覺得很難過,但是我總是勇於接受,我總是勇於接受事實,我知道我總想離開我的環境。Because I was turned so inward by mom and dad, I got chance to see how all the little tiny things come together to make the final proct .So I was never inclined to wonder why this or why that. I knew why. not that I was happy about it, in fact I was really sad about it, some of the time. but I was very excepting, I was very excepting. I just always knew that I need to get out.
我為什麼要覺得可憐,這就是我的生活。我甚至要感謝它,它讓我在任何情況下都必須往前走。我沒有退路,我只能不停地努力向前走。Did you ever feel sorry for yourself?--That had always been my life and I really```I feel that I got lucky, because any sensive security was pulled out so I was forced to look forward. I had to... there was no going back and I reached a point where I just thought, "oh I'm gonna work as hard as I possibly can and see what happens" and now I'm going to college. and the NYT is going to pay.
『伍』 求:經典英文電影最好有大段的電影獨白的。
在學校的時候,看了不少用來學英文的電影.多以愛情生活片為主,對白多,適合學口語.
大嘴茱麗婭.羅伯茨的幾部經典電影一直是包括新東方老師在內的英語老師推薦的佳片.例如<風月俏佳人>,<我最好朋友的婚禮>,<諾丁山>等等.類似的影片還有<情歸巴黎>,裡面的音樂和女生獨白十分好聽,耐人回味.
動畫片是推薦給英語初學者的,經典的<獅子王>前兩部,<風中情緣>,<埃及王子>等等.相信影片里那動人的旋律,是我們每個人都耳熟能詳,隨意哼唱的.
作為女孩子,勵志影片我最喜歡<律政俏佳人>,女主人公是我的偶像,她時尚,熱情,敢於追求自己的夢想,永不言敗.這種個性是我們缺少,同時又竭力追求的.
暫時想到以上的影片,以後還會補充.這些片子都是幾年以前的老電影了,但我相信,經典就是永恆!希望大家和我一樣一直喜歡它們.
『陸』 燃情歲月經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
《燃情歲月》是《光榮戰役》導演愛德華·茲威克執導的一部電影,該部電影極具正能量,講述的是美軍上校威廉厭惡戰爭,帶著三個兒子:老實的伊爾弗雷德、生性好鬥的特里斯坦和最小的弟弟山姆隱居,而女主角蘇珊娜喜歡上了最小的弟弟山姆,兄弟三個沒有聽父親的警告參加了戰爭,最後山姆戰死沙場,二哥特里斯坦將山姆的心臟運回到自己的家鄉埋葬,之後老大伊爾弗雷德喜歡上了蘇珊娜,而蘇珊娜喜歡上了特里斯坦,之後蘇珊娜與老大伊爾弗雷德結婚,特里斯坦離家出走,在外歷盡千辛萬苦終於找到了自己的另一半,曾不想自己的妻子被誤殺,本來脾氣不好的特里斯坦開始捲入了黑幫斗爭,蘇珊娜對弟妹的死深感慚愧自殺身亡,特里斯坦終於在大哥伊爾弗雷德和父親威廉上校的幫助下,一個一個手刃了殺妻仇人,老二特里斯坦之後看著父親和大哥一個一個離開了他,直到最後的1963年,特里斯坦在一場與熊的搏鬥中死在了熊爪下... ...
《燃情歲月》經典台詞
Alfred: I don't know what to say. Tristan is always wild. You like him for that.
阿爾弗雷德: 我不知道該說什麼.崔斯汀一向放盪不羈,你就喜歡他這樣子.
Susannah: I suppose I do.
蘇珊娜: 我想是吧.
Alfred: Susannah, he does love you.
阿爾弗雷德: 蘇珊娜,他真的愛你.
Colonel: Alfred, she's to your brother's wife.
上校: 阿爾弗雷德,她將作你的弟媳了.
Alfred:Yes, though you'd better remind him of the fact.
阿爾弗雷德: 對,不過你最好提醒他這個事實.
user posted image
Colonel: He's not here to defend himself.
上校: 他不在這兒為自己辯解.
Alfred: No, but I see you are here to defend him and what is his even though he's abandoned her and you. I won't even speak of who else he abandoned.
阿爾弗雷德: 對, 不過我看見你在這里為他和屬於他的東西辯解,即使他已拋棄了她和你.我甚至不想說他還拋棄了誰.
Colonel: Damn you, boy. Don't you blame my son for Samuel's death. Samuel chose to be a solider, and soliders die, sent to their slaughter by men in government. Parasites like you! Damn and blast you! (to Susannah) Damn you too.
上校: 你這混蛋小子.別把塞繆爾的死怪罪我兒子!塞繆爾選擇當軍人,軍人難免意思.政府的人讓他們去送死.你這樣的寄生蟲!你該死! (對蘇珊娜) 你也該死!
Alfred: Shut your mouth, leave her out of this.
阿爾弗雷德: 住口!此事跟她無關!
Colonel: Get out of my house and get off my land!
user posted image
Alfred:Why? Because I want to serve my country as you did? Or because, like you, I love a woman who doesn't love me? He used her and deserted her, your darling Tristan.
阿爾弗雷德: 為什麼?因為我像你一樣為國盡忠嗎?還是像你一樣愛上了不愛我的女人?他利用了她,又拋棄了她,你那寶貝崔斯汀.
Susannah: Alfred, don't, please!
蘇珊娜: 拜託,別再說了,阿爾弗雷德!
Alfred: I lovedher! I love her still. He stole her from me. If you want to know the truth, he stole her from Samuel before the war.
阿爾弗雷德: 我愛過她!我現在仍愛她.他從我手中奪走了她.如果你想了解事實,他在戰前已從塞繆爾手中奪走了她.
Colonel: God help me, I'll kill you.
上校: 上帝助我,我要殺死你.
Alfred: Here, read your darling Tristan's letter.Susannah, you deserve to be happy.
阿爾弗雷德: 拿著,讀讀你那寶貝崔斯汀的信.蘇珊娜,你該得到幸福的.
『柒』 求 有大段女生獨白的英文電影
「大段女生獨白」的電影是《簡愛》,部分獨白:
1、If God gave me wealth and beauty,I would make it as hard for you to leave me as it is for me to leave you now。
如果上帝賦予我財富和美貌,我會讓你難於離開我,就像我現在難於離開你一樣。
2、But God didn't do it。But our spirit is equal。As you and I walk through the grave and stand before God equally
可上帝沒有這樣安排。但我們的精神是平等的。就如你我走過墳墓,平等地站在上帝面前
3、Life is too short to remember。In this life,everyone will make mistakes,but we will die soon。Our sins will disappear with our bodies,leaving only the spark of spirit。
生命太短暫了,不應該用來記恨。人生在世,誰都會有錯誤,但我們很快會死去。我們的罪過將會隨我們的身體一起消失,只留下精神的火花。
4、That's why I never want to get even,never think life is unfair。I live in peace,waiting for the end。
這就是我從來不想報復,從來不認為生活不公平的原因。我平靜的生活,等待末日的降臨。
5、I was angry and envious。But when I saw the elegant villain and heard their cold,unfeeling and superficial conversation,my anger was extinguished。
我本來怒火中燒,嫉妒的難以忍受。但當我看到那個優雅的惡少,聽到他們冷酷無情,輕浮淺薄的對話後,我的怒火被熄滅了。
6、The jealousy also dissipated。Because such a woman is not worth my love and such a rival is not worth my hate。
嫉妒的情緒也煙消雲散了。因為這樣的女人不值得我愛,這樣的情敵也不值得我憎恨。
『捌』 遺落戰境經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
《遺落戰境》該部科幻電影改編自Joseph Kosinski的同名小說,由湯姆·克魯斯和摩根·弗里曼等主演。故事的主人公是一個被指派到某個遙遠的星球上執行巡查任務的士兵,他在星球上遇到了一種兇猛的外星人族群和一位因飛船墜毀而滯留於此的的美麗女子,在和這名女子的交往過程中,士兵開始質疑自己的世界觀。
在末日後滿目瘡痍的未來地球上,一段不斷涌現的昨 日記 憶帶領正為人類生存奮戰的主人翁,踏上一段救贖與發現之旅。時值2077年,經過數十年與外星人的爭戰,這些入侵者仍不放棄奪掠地球的剩餘資源。身為收集地球重要資源之龐大計畫的一員,傑克·哈伯(湯姆·克魯斯飾)擔任駐扎在人類已全面撤守的地球上的維安維修技師,他的任務也即將結束。
再過兩個期,他將離開這被戰爭摧殘的家鄉,前往遙遠的行星與已移居該處的倖存者會合。傑克住在離地數千英尺的美麗高空,每天進行巡邏工作,有一天他拯救了墜毀太空船中一位美麗的陌生人,原本意氣風發的他從此跌落谷底。她與傑克的邂逅完全合乎邏輯,但她的出現卻引發一連串的事件,迫使他開始質疑原本理所當然的一切。在現實粉碎後,他發現自己和過去地球有關的驚人事實,傑克將發掘自己潛在的英雄特質。現在人類的命運完全操在這個深信我們的世界即將永遠消失的人的手中。
《遺落戰境》經典台詞
1、傑克:[朱麗亞]你不告訴我?你是誰?
2、維多利亞:只有兩個多星期,傑克,我們終於可以加入和離開的人。請,不要採取任何機會…
3、馬爾科姆比奇:我一直在觀察你,傑克。你好奇。你在找的書是什麼?他們把舊的記憶?不要問太多的問題。他們對你撒謊。它的時間去了解真相。
4、馬爾科姆:[傑克]山毛櫸如果你正在尋找的真理,在那裡你會找到它的。
5、朱麗亞:【覺醒】傑克?
6、傑克:[在廢墟體育場]最後的超級杯橄欖球賽是在這里。
7、維多利亞:請不要告訴我這是一個典型的。
8、傑克:經典的游戲。80000的人在他們的腳。在時鍾左秒。所以哈比扔冰雹瑪麗。觸地得分!
9、傑克:60年前,地球被襲擊了。我們贏得了戰爭,但他們摧毀了半個地球了。每個人都被疏散。沒有人類遺骸。我們在這里為無人機的修復。我們的“掃盪隊”。
10、傑克:[准備他的未來飛機]這是傑克。我准備好了。
11、傑克:有可能錯過一個你從沒去過的地方嗎?哀悼一次你從未住過嗎?
12、傑克:我想人類生存。這是唯一的方法。
13、傑克:我知道,但我們從來沒有見過。我和你在一起,我不知道你的名字。我知道我是在做夢,但感覺好像比。它就像一個記憶。怎麼會這樣呢?
14、傑克:我的問題-她不,我不知道她會的。
15、我們打贏了,卻要被迫撤離。
16、走之前,有個地方我想帶你去看看。
17、我也有個東西想給你看看。
18、這些記憶是你的,也是我們的,傑克,你就是你。
19、如果我事先告訴你你肯定覺得我瘋了。現在也是。
20、那裡輻射很強,你會變成烤鴨的。
21、你們還是最佳搭檔嗎?
22、對於一個人來說最好的死亡方式是什麼?莫過於為了信仰的聖殿和祖先的足跡。
23、這些記憶是你的傑克,也是我們的,你就是你
24、所有人都會死的,但要死得其所。
『玖』 了不起的蓋茨比經典台詞對白愛情電影英文獨白
《了不起的蓋茨比》由巴茲·魯赫曼執導,該片根據菲茨傑拉德(F. Scott Fitzgerald)的同名小說改編,由萊昂納多·迪卡普里奧、凱瑞·穆里根、托比·馬奎爾等主演,影片於5月10日在美國正式上映。這部電影演繹了如菲茨傑拉德般的未成名作家尼克·卡羅維深受這個紙醉金迷的上流世界及其中的幻想、愛情和謊言吸引,他目睹這種世界內、外的一切,於是決定提筆寫下一個故事,關於一段無緣的愛情、不滅的夢想和讓人心痛的故事,並反映出當前的時代和掙扎。
經典台詞一
1、他經過慢慢追索才來到了這片藍色的草地上,他的夢想一定已經離得他如此之近以至於他幾乎不會抓不到它了。他不知道他的夢想已經被甩在了他的身後,已經隱藏在了城市以外的冥濛之中,在那裡共和國的黑暗的土地在黑夜中延伸著……
英文:He had come a long way to this blue lawn, and his dream must have seemed so close that he could hardly fail to grasp it. He did not know that it was already behind him, somewhere back in that vast obscurity beyond the city, where the dark fields of the republic rolled on under the night.
2、蓋茨比比以前任何時候都深切地感受到了財富所能賜予青春的魅力和它所能持有的神秘,感受到了錦衣靚飾的清新怡人,意識到了像銀子似的發著熠熠光彩的黛西,安然傲倨於勞苦人為生活所做的拚死斗爭之上。
英文:Gatsby was overwhelmingly aware of the youth and mystery that wealth imprisons and Pserves, of the freshness of many clothes, and of Daisy, gleaming like silver, safe and proud above the hot struggles of the poor.
3、他懷著一種創造性的情感將自己全身心地投入到它的中間,不斷地為它增添內容,用飄浮到他路上的每一根漂亮羽毛去裝扮它。有誰知道在一個人的波詭雲譎的心裡,能蓄下多少火一樣的激情和新鮮的念頭。
英文:He had thrown himself into it with a creative passion, adding to it all the time, decking it out with every bright feather that drifted his way. No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart.
4、這時,天色已經暗了下來,我們這排高高地俯瞰著城市的燈火通明的窗戶,一定讓街頭偶爾抬頭眺望的人感到了,人類的秘密也有其一份在這里吧,我也是這樣的一個過路人,舉頭望著詫異著。我既在事內又在事外,幾杯永無枯竭的五彩紛呈的生活所吸引,同時又被其排斥著。
英文:Yet high over the city our line of yellow windows must have contributed their share of human secrecy to the casual watcher in the darkening streets, and I was him too, looking up and wondering. I was within and without, simultaneously enchanted and repelled by the inexhaustible variety of life.
5、每當你覺得想要批評什麼人的時候,你切要記著,這個世界上的人並非都具備你稟有的條件。
英文:Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.
6、我整夜沒睡;霧笛聲一個勁兒在桑德海灣上凄惻地鳴響,我輾轉反側,像生了病一樣,理不清哪些是猙獰的現實,哪些是可怕的夢魘。
英文:I couldn't sleep all night; a fog-horn was groaning incessantly on the Sound, and I tossed half-sick between grotesque reality and savage, frightening dreams.
7、他是上帝之子,如果這個詞還有什麼別的含義的話,這里只能用它的本意,他要為天父的事業而獻身,服務於這一博大而又粗俗、浮華而又美麗的事業。
英文:He was a son of God—a phrase which, if it means anything, means just that—and he must be about His Father's business, the service of a vast, vulgar, and meretricious beauty.
8、人們的品行有的好像建築在堅硬的岩石上,有的好像建築在泥沼里,不過超過一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什麼之上了。
英文:Conct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don't care what it's founded on.
9、許多種情感魚貫似地流露到她的臉上,彷彿正被沖洗著的相紙一點一點地顯示出物景那樣。
英文:So engrossed was she that she had no consciousness of being observed, and one emotion after another crept into her face like objects into a slowly developing picture.
10、月光漸漸升高,顯得渺小的房屋開始融入這溶溶的月色中去,此時我的眼前逐漸浮現出這座古老的島嶼當年在荷蘭航海者眼中的那種妖嬈風姿——一個新世界的翠綠 欲滴胸膛。它那現在不復存在的林木(為修造蓋茨比住過的這座別墅被砍伐掉了)曾經溫馨地煽起人類最後的也是最偉大的夢想;在那短暫的神奇時刻里,人類一定 在這片大陸前屏住了呼吸,情不自禁地耽入到他既不理解也沒希冀過的美的享受之中,在歷史上最後一次面對面地欣賞著,這一與他的感受驚奇的力量相稱的景觀。
英文:And as the moon rose higher the inessential houses began to melt away until graally I became aware of the old island here that flowered once for Dutch sailors' eyes—a fresh, green breast of the new world. Its vanished trees, the trees that had made way for Gatsby's house, had once pandered in whispers to the last and greatest of all human dreams; for a transitory enchanted moment man must have held his breath in the Psence of this continent, compelled into an aesthetic contemplation he neither understood nor desired, face to face for the last time in history with something commensurate to his capacity for wonder. ;
『拾』 經典的英文電影獨白
五十九部精典電影對白全部英漢對照
1. Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2. I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3. You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4. Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5. Here's looking at you,kid.就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6. Go ahead,make my day.來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7. All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8. May the Force be with you.願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10. You talking to me?你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11. I love the smell of napalm in the morning.我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
12. Love means never having to say you're sorry.愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
13. Made it,Ma!Top of the world!好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
14. I'm as mad as hell,and I not going to take this anymore!我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風 雲》1976)
15. Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
16. Bond.James Bond.邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
17. There's no place like home.沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
18. I am big!It's the pictures that got small.我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
19. Show me the money!讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
20. Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。
原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks in to mine.」
Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21. You can't handle the truth!你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
22. I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
23. 1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it』s the only thing that lasts.(土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西)
2.I wish I could be more like you.(我要像你一樣就好了)
3.Whatever comes, I』ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.(無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠)
4.I think it』s hard winning a war with words.(我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用)
5.Sir, you』re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.(先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女)
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.(我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬)
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.(哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你)
8.I love you more than I』ve ever loved any woman. And I』ve waited longer for you than I』ve waited for any woman. 此句只可意會不可言傳
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I』ll never be hungry again! (即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了)
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.(現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界)
11.You』re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.(你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西)
12.Home. I』ll go home. And I』ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.(家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天)
13.After all,tomorrow is another day!畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
原文:「Frankly my dear,I don't give a damn.」
Clark Gable,「Gone With The Wind」
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
演員、影片與年份:克拉克-蓋伯,《飄》,1939
24. I'll have what she's having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
25. I'll be back.我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
26. Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
27. 1.Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)
8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)
11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental?like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
(《阿甘正傳》1994)
28. We'll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29. Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
30. Well,nobody's perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
31. You've got to ask yourself one question:"Do I feel lucky?" Well,do ya,punk?你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
32. You had me at″hello.″當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
33. There's no crying in baseball!在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
34. A boy's best friend is his mother.一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
35. Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
36. Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
37. As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
38. Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seceme.Aren't you?羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
39. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
40. Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
41. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
42. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
43. I feel the need-the need for speed!我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
44. Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)