原聲帶英文電影台詞
『壹』 經典原聲電影台詞
Things base and vile, holding no quantity, love can transpose to from and dignity: love looks not with the eyes, but with mind. (A Midsummer Night』s Dream 1.1)
卑賤和劣行在愛情看來都不算數,都可以被轉化成美滿和庄嚴:愛情不用眼睛辨別,而是用心靈來判斷/愛用的不是眼睛,而是心。——《仲夏夜之夢》
Lord, what fools these mortals be! (A Midsummer Night』s Dream 3.2)
The lunatic, the lover and the poet are of imagination all compact. (A Midsummer Night』s Dream 5.1)
瘋子、情人、詩人都是想像的產兒。——《仲夏夜之夢》
Since the little wit that fools have was silenc』d, the little foolery that wise men have makes a great show. (As You Like It, 1.2)
自從傻子小小的聰明被壓製得無聲無息,聰明人小小的傻氣顯得更吸引眼球了。——《皆大歡喜》
Beauty provoketh thieves sooner than gold. (As You Like It, 1.3)
美貌比金銀更容易引起歹心。——《皆大歡喜》
Sweet are the uses of adversity. (As You Like It, 2.1)
逆境和厄運自有妙處。——《皆大歡喜》
Do you not know I am a woman? When I think, I must speak. (As You Like It, 3.2)
你難道不知道我是女人?我心裡想什麼,就會說出來。——《皆大歡喜》
Love is merely a madness. (As You Like It, 3.2)
愛情不過是一種瘋狂。——《皆大歡喜》
O, how bitter a thing it is to look into happiness through another man』s eyes! (As You Like It)
唉!從別人的眼中看到幸福,自己真有說不出的酸楚!——《皆大歡喜》
It is a wise father that knows his own child. (A Merchant of Venice 2.2)
知子之父為智。——《威尼斯商人》
『貳』 找英語原聲電影的經典台詞 10句
Congfu Panda 功夫熊貓
1.往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇
One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it
2.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,當水波搖曳時,很難看清,不過當它平靜下來,答案就清澈見底了.
Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.
true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士絕不放棄
3.退出,不退出。做面條,不做面條。
Quit don』t quit. Noodles don』t noodles.
4.俗語說,
過去的,已經過去了
未來的,還未可知
現在,卻是上蒼的禮贈
那就是為什麼今天是present(現在/禮物)
There is a saying,
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
But today is a gift
That is why it』s called the present (the gift)
5.世間無巧合
There are no accidents.
6.烏龜:是的,看著這棵樹,
我不能讓樹為我開花,
也不能讓它提前結果
Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(師傅)
I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,
nor make it bear food before it』s time .
師傅:但有些事情我們可以控制
我可以控制果實何時墜落
我還可以控制在何處播種
那可不是幻覺 大師
but there are things we can control
I can control when the fruit will fall
... And I can control
What time to seed
That is not illusion , Master
烏龜:是啊 不過無論你做了什麼
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
你可能想要蘋果 或桔子
可你只能得到桃子
那個種子還是會長成桃樹
Yes, but no matter what you do,
That seed will grow to be a peach tree
You may wish for an Apple or an orange
But you will get a peach
師傅:可桃子不能打敗太郎
But peache can not defeate Tai Long
烏龜:也許它可以的 ,如果你願意引導它、滋養它、相信它。
Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it , to nuture it , to believe in it .
7.你不能走,真的武士決不會退卻you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.
8.師傅:那你為什麼不退出呢?
你知道我一直想把你趕走,
可你還是留下來了。
Why didn』t you quit ? you know I was trying to get rid of you
but you stayed
阿寶:是啊,我留下來了。
我留下來是因為每次你往我頭上丟磚頭,
或說我難聞,這很傷我的心。
可最傷我心的是,我每天努力練習,卻還是這個我。
我留下來,因為我以為,
如果還有人能改變我,
能讓我煥然一新,
那就是你--
中國最偉大的功夫師父!
Yes ,I stayed .
I stayed ,because every time you threw up brick on the head
or said I smelled ,it hurts.
But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me .
I stayed ,because I thought ..
If anyone could change me ,
could make me not me ,
it was you
the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!
9. 阿寶,天不遂人願,
況且這本不是天意,
阿寶,忘了其它的事情,
你的使命一直都在向你召喚。
我們是面條家族,
血管中流著這樣的血。
I'm sorry things didn』t work out …
It』s just what it』s meant to be
Paul ,forget everything else ,your destiny still awaits.
We are Noodle folk
Broth runs deep through our veins
10.我私家湯的絕密食材,就是…什麼都沒有。
認為它特別,它就特別了。
The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.
To make something special ,you just have to believe it』s special.
About Congfu Panda
Recently Congfu Panda is so hot and popular that nearly everyone heared about it. As soon as it was shown in cinema I went to watch it although the tickets cost much for me. But at last it proved that it's worthwhile. I love this film and I think it's the best cartoon work that I've ever watched. I like it for two reasons.
Firstly,Congfu Panda looks like a big party with all kinds of animals.There are panda, monkey, snake, crane, tiger, mantis, racoon, ck...All these animals are fascinated by Chinese Congfu, which makes me feel so proud as a chinese. I think it means the world is charmed by chinese civilization.
Secondly, the humor in Congfu Panda makes me nearly laugh to death. Such as a ck father even has a panda son, and a little racoon is the master of congfu and is the teacher of tiger!!
I really love this film and i recommend it to you all.
『叄』 急求兩部英文原聲電影中的經典句!!
10大經典台詞
1、原文:「Bond,James Bond.」
出處:肖恩·康納利,《諾博士》,1962
譯文:「邦德,詹姆斯·邦德。」
2、原文:「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.」
出處:亨弗萊·鮑嘉,《卡薩布蘭卡》(Casablanca),1942
譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」
3、原文:「It"s not the men in your life that counts, it"s the life in your men.」
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I"m No Angel,1933
譯文:「並不是你生命中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生命。」
4、原文:「I"ll be back.」
出處:阿諾·施瓦辛格,《終結者》,1984
譯文:「我會回來。」
5、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?」
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell"s Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
6、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you"re gonna get.」
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
7、原文:「I could dance with you"til the cows come home. On second thought, I"d rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
8、原文:「Frankly my dear, I don"t give a damn.」
出處:克拉克·蓋博Clark Gable,《亂世佳人》Gone with the Wind,1930
譯文:「坦白地說,我不在乎。」
9、原文:「You talking" to me?」
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
10、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don" be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
『肆』 求 變形金剛英文原聲電影中的 二十句 英文對白
http://shooter.cn/search/Sub:%E5%8F%98%E5%BD%A2%E9%87%91%E5%88%9A/?x=35&y=0&
下載,雙擊SRT文件,就可以在記事本中看到
『伍』 同一部原聲英文電影的經典對白,中英文都要有,五到十句。
鄧布利多:哈利,人不能活在夢里,不要依賴夢想而忘記生活。
Dumbledore: It does not to do dwell on dreams, and forget to live.
羅恩:哈利,你必須繼續前進,我覺得應該去的人,不是我,不是赫敏,而是你。
Ron: Harry, it's you that has to go on, I know it. Not me, not Hermione. You!
伏地魔:世上並沒有絕對的善與惡,差別只在於強者和無法分清事實的弱者。
Voldemort: There is no good and evil, there is only power and those too weak to seek it.
.鄧布利多:要挺身而出對抗敵人的確需要很大的勇氣,但要挺身而出反抗朋友卻需要更大的勇氣。
Dumbledore: It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.
(《哈利波特與魔法石》)
一、「他絕不會走,只要留下來的那些人還忠於他!」(He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!)
(人物:哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
二、「我們希望我們的波特先生總是能夠扭轉乾坤」「放心吧,我會的!」(Mr.Potter will always be around to save the dead.——Don』t worry, I will be.)
(人物:盧修斯-馬爾福、哈利,選自《哈利-波特與密室》)
三、 「比這更重要的是--友誼和勇氣。」(There are more important things, friendship and bravery.)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與魔法石》)
四、「多比沒有主人!多比是自由的小精靈!多比是來救哈利-波特和他的朋友們!」(Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter, and his friends!)
(人物:多比,選自《哈利-波特與死亡聖器(上)》)
五、「愛我們的人是永遠不會離開我們的。」(The ones that love us never really leave us.)
(人物:小天狼星,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
六、「想要殺哈利,得先把我們也殺掉!」(If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us, too!)
(人物:赫敏,選自《哈利-波特與阿茲卡班的囚徒》)
1. 斯內普:你這個令人失望多愁善感的小子,只會苦澀的抱怨生活如何的不公平。你可能沒有注意到,生活本來就是不公平的。
Severus Snape: Sentimental children forever whining about how bitterly unfair your lives have been. Well,it may have escaped you notice, but life isn't fair.
2 . 哈利:你才是懦弱的人,你不懂得愛,也不懂得友情,我可憐你。
Harry Potter: You're the weak one. And you'll never know love,or friendship. And I feel sorry for you.
3. 盧娜:再說,我媽媽以前經常說,失去的東西總會找到方法回來的。
Luna Lovegood: Anyway, my mum always said things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end.
(《哈利波特與鳳凰社》)
『陸』 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
『柒』 四部英語原聲電影(動畫片) 每部摘抄三句經典台詞 急電...
《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
『捌』 經典電影英文台詞
經典電影英文台詞
在現在社會,各種台詞頻頻出現,台詞可以刻畫人物的性格,表現人物的感情,加強劇情的表現力。什麼樣的台詞才讓人映像深刻呢?下面是我為大家整理的經典電影英文台詞,歡迎閱讀,希望大家能夠喜歡。
經典電影英文台詞1
1、《戀戀筆記本》
In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just sk for meeting you in my most beautiful years.
2、《阿甘正傳》
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's aselecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least. And then be a simple man.
3、《看得見風景的房間》
When you feel hurt and your tears are gonna to drop. Please look up and have a look at the sky once belongs to us. If the sky is still vast , clouds are still clear, you shall not cry because my leave doesn't take away the world that belongs to you.
4、《飛屋環游記》
Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It』s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
5、《當哈利遇見莎莉》
Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
6、《剪刀手愛德華》
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you.
7、《戀夏500天》
Love makes man grow up or sink down.
8、《初戀50次》
When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love.All this needs a very big mind.
9、《單身公寓》
When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forward by time. This is not a train instill in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.
10、《分手信》
If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.
11、《曾經》
Don』t forget the things you once you owned. Treasure the things you can』t get. Don't give up the things that belong to you and keep those lost things in memory.
12、《西雅圖夜未眠》
I love and am used to keeping a distance with those changed things.Only in this way can I know what will not be abandoned by time. For example, when you love someone, changes are all around. Then I step backward and watching it silently, then I see the true feelings.
13、《兩小無猜》
Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.
14、《冷山》
We shall always save a place for ourselves, only for ourselves. And then begin to love. Have no idea of what it is, who he is, how to love or how long it will be. Just wait for one love. Maybe no one will come out, but this kind of waiting is the love itself.
15、《天使愛美麗》
Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We always think that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing in the world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize that it's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but in fact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up with the time.
16、《附註我愛你》
In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.
17、《英國病人》
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting.A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding.
18、《返老還童》
I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I feel happy every day for this.
19、《如果能再愛一次》
If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
20、《廊橋遺夢》
We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.
經典電影英文台詞2
1、奇跡每天都在發生。
Miracles happen every day.
2、糟糕的事難免會發生。
A bad thing is going to happen.
3、媽媽總是說死亡是生命的一部分。
Mama always said that death is a part of life.
4、我不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。
I am not smart, but I know what love is.
5、蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。
Stupid people do stupid things, can also be understood as fools have fortune.
6、通過人家的鞋可以了解別人很多的東西。
People can learn a lot of things through other people's shoes.
7、人的一生都會花很多時間在無聊的事情上。
People spend a lot of time on boring things.
8、你只有忘記以往的事情,才能夠繼續前進。
You can only move on if you forget the past.
9、你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
10、生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.
11、以往的失意與得意,迷惘與清晰,都顯得不那麼重要了。
Past disappointments and pride, confusion and clarity, are not so important.
12、我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental like on a breeze.
13、媽媽說過,要往前走,就得先忘掉過去。我想,這就是跑的用意。
Mother said, to move forward, you have to forget the past. I think, this is the intention of running.
14、我分辨不出哪裡是天空開始的地方,哪裡是地面開始的地方。那麼美。
I can't tell where the sky is, where it started. So beautiful.
15、人生就像一盒各式各樣的巧克力,你永遠不知道下一塊將會是什麼口味。
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
16、我不懂,是我們有著各自不同的命運,還是,我們只不過都是在風中,茫然飄盪。
I do not understand, we have a different fate, or, we are only in the wind, the loss of drift.
17、一個人真正需要的`財富就那麼一點點,其餘的都是用來炫耀的,正應了中國的古話:縱有廣廈千間,夜眠三尺之地。
Fortune a man really needs is just a bit, the rest are used to show, is to be the ancient Chinese saying: longitudinal have thousands of mansions, night sleep three feet to.
18、我不覺得人的心智成熟是越來越寬容涵蓋,什麼都可以接受。相反,我覺得那應該是一個逐漸剔除的過程,知道自己最重要的是什麼,知道不重要的東西是什麼。而後,做一個純簡的人。
I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the most important and what's the most important. And then be a simple man.
19、人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味.為什麼說巧克力而不說棒棒糖呢,因為在美國巧克力通常有十二快或二十四塊,每個都有不同的包裝和口味形狀和顏色,以前沒有標志。只能拆開放在嘴裡,品嘗了之後才知道個中滋味。
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what will taste what kind of taste. Why chocolate instead of lollipop, because in American chocolate usually have 12 or 24 blocks, each with different packaging and taste of shapes and colors, before there is no mark. Only the opening in the mouth, taste only after personal sorrow and joy.
經典電影英文台詞3
1、你跳,我就跟著跳。
You jump, I jump.
2、生活本來就全靠運氣。
Life is full of luck.
3、要讓每一天都有所值。
To make every day value.
4、能不能給我們留一條生路?
Can you give us a chance to live?
5、讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
The purpose of university is to find a good husband.
6、沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了。
Nothing can destroy the will of the will.
7、我寧願當他的小三也不願做你的妻子。
I'd rather be his bitch than be your wife.
8、我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
We're women. Our choices are never easy.
9、愛情是值得追求的,金錢是不可或缺的。
Love is worth pursuing, money is indispensable.
10、別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去,你明白嗎?
Don't do that, don't say goodbye, hold on, you understand?
11、只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
As long as you have the money, they will be with you.
12、外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
Look, I am a well ecated lady, inside, I was screaming.
13、如果我們不能在一起,生活還有什麼意義?跟我私奔吧。
If we can not be together, what is the meaning of life? Run away with me.
經典電影英文台詞4
1、美麗和傷痛總是在一個故事裡共生、糾纏。
Beauty and pain are always in a story.
2、歌手不過是一個聲音,聲音的背後是群山巍峨。
The singer is just a voice, the voice behind the towering mountains.
3、我知道你會回來,把我抱起,迎風屹立。我已別無所求。
I know you'll come back and hold me up, standing in the wind. I have nothing.
4、你會愛我度過我的餘生嗎?不,我會愛你到我生命的盡頭。
Will you love me for the rest of my life? No, I'll love you till the end of my life.
5、起初相愛會顯得緊張,柔情似水,不顧一切,因為心如烈火。
New lovers are nervous, Rouqingsishui, because the heart such as fire fling caution to the winds.
著名英文電影台詞大全 6、哈納想了解英國病人,融進他的思緒,深藏其中可逃避成人的世界。
She want to know the English patient, into his deep thoughts, which can escape from the alt world.
7、你的呼吸聲是雨聲,在我死前,多麼渴望甘霖能再次降落我的臉龐。
Your breathing is rain, before I die, how eager to rain my face again landing.
8、你最恨什麼?他問。謊言,你呢?佔有,他說,當你離開時,就忘了我吧。
What do you hate the most? He asked. Lies, what about you? Possession, he said, when you leave, you forget me.
9、我已別無所求,只想跟著你漫步天國,和朋友們一起,去一個沒有地圖的樂土。
I've wanted to walk in such a place with you, with friends. An earth without maps.
10、有些部落在起風的時候,會朝著風亮出他們的手心。他們相信只要在恰當的時機這么做,就可以轉移風向。
Some tribes in the windy, towards the wind flashed their hands. They believe that when the right moment is made, you can shift the wind.
11、在一半的時間里,我不能沒有你,在另一半的時間里,我又覺得無所謂,這不在於我愛你多少,而在於我能忍受多少。
In half of the time, I can not do without you, in the other half of the time, I think it does not matter, this is not how much I love you, and how much I can bear.
12、我們想了解一些事情,想要把前因後果搞清楚,談話者引誘我們,用語言引我們入瓮。我們迫切想成長和改變,我們想探索未知的世界。
We want to know something, want to find out the conversation to lure us, antecedents and consequences, the language used to lead us into the urn. We are eager to grow and change, we want to explore the unknown world.
13、她在黑暗的走廊劃起一根火柴,點燃了蠟燭。燭光照亮了她的雙肩。她跪了下來,雙手放在大腿上,吸進了硫磺的氣味。他想像著自己吸進了光明。
She struck a match and lit a candle in the dark corridor. The candle lit up her shoulders. She knelt down, hands on the thighs, breathe in the smell of sulfur. He imagined himself in the light.
14、工兵又坐在窗檯—上。如果他能穿過房間去觸摸她一下,英國病人就會清醒的。但是他們之間橫亘著危險又錯綜復雜的距離。他們之間橫亘著非常寬廣的世界。
Sitting in the window on the sapper. If he could go through the room to touch her, the English patient would be awake. But between them lay a dangerous and perplexing distance. It was a very wide world.
15、戰爭時的背叛被幼稚地拿來與和平時期人們的背叛做比較。墜入愛河的人陷入對方的氣質之中。或緊張或溫柔的話語,粉粹了一切,又創造了新的一切,熊熊的烈火在心中燃燒著。
The betrayal of war is used to compare with the betrayal of the people of peace in peace. People fall in love fall into each other's temperament. Or tense or gentle words, crushing everything, and create new things, a raging fire burning in my heart.
16、一個愛情故事與那些失魂落魄的人無關,但是與那些找到那顆鬱郁寡歡的心的人有關,在偶然碰到的時候,身體愚弄不了人,愚弄不了一切——他無法入眠,也無法從容應對。它消耗了自己和過去。
A love story with those terrorizing the unrelated, but with those find the heart of the heart of unhappy people, when I chanced to meet the body fool people, can't fool all -- he could not sleep, can not cope with. It consumes itself and the past.
17、普基腦中會充滿她的影子。當他工作的時候,他的世界總是充滿著清晰和諧的音樂,而人類世界都消失了。他並不指望有多麼舒適,他只是想和她在一起,在這間屋子裡守候著她。他不再承認自己的缺點,也不願意把自己的缺點暴露給對方。
In the shadow of her brain will be full of pukki. When he is working, his world is always full of clear and harmonious music, and the human world is gone. He didn't expect to be so comfortable, he just wanted to be with her, and she was waiting for her in this room. He no longer admits his faults, and does not want to expose his shortcomings to each other.
18、對於你無法擁有的,你只是逃避,或轉移自己的注意。如果你在一件事上失敗了,你就拿另一件事當寄託,沒有任何事情能改變你。你站在我面前,有時是那麼漠然,有時又那麼沉默,好像只要暴露一點你的個性,就是對你自己最大的背叛。我知道我無法改變你,所以我離開你。
For you can not have, you just escape, or transfer their attention. If you fail in one thing, you take the other thing as a place, nothing can change you. You stand in front of me, sometimes is so indifferent, sometimes so silent, like a little of your personality as long as exposure, is the greatest betrayal of yourself. I know I can't change you, so I leave you.
19、我信這些東西。當我們遇見心上人,我們的心靈會有一部分像個歷史學家,帶點書獃子氣,會想像或者記起曾經在哪裡見過這個人,曾經和她在不經意間擦肩而過。就像克里夫頓也許一年前在哪裡為你開過門,卻錯過了自己的命運。然而我們身體的每一部分都必須為那個人做好准備,所有的分子都朝同一個方向奔去,於是慾望升騰。
I believe in these things. When we meet the sweetheart, our hearts will part as a historian, bookish, imagine or remember once where have I seen this person, once and she was inadvertently pass. Just a year ago where Clifton may open the door for you, miss your own destiny. However our body every part must be ready for the people, all the molecules are in the same direction ran, so desire ascension.
;『玖』 求三部英語原聲電影精彩對白
1.《飛屋環游記》
Fredricksen: Good morning, gentlemen.
Man: Good morning, mr. Fredricksen. You're ready to go?
Fredricksen: Ready as I'll ever be. Would you do me the favourand take this? I'll meet you in the van in just a minute. I... wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.
Man: Sure. Take all the time you need, sir. That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the 80th time. You'd think he'd take better care of his house.
Fredricksen: So long, boys! I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls! We are on our way, Ellie.
Russell: Hi, mr. Fredricksen. It's me, Russell.
Russell: I found the snipeand I followed it under your porch. But this snipe had a long tail and looked more like a large mouse. Please, let me in.
Fredricksen: No. Aw, all right. You can...come... in.
Russell: I've never been in a floating house before. Goggles... Look at this stuff! Are you going on a trip? "Paradise Falls, a land lost in time". Are you going to South America, mr. Fredricksen?
Fredricksen: Don't touch that! You'll soilit.
Russell: You know, most people take a plane. But you're smart, because you have your TV, clocks and stuff. Ooo, is this how you steeryour house? Does it really work? This makes it turn right and that way is left. Hey, look! Buildings! That building's so close, I can almost touch it! Wow, this is great! You should try this, mr. Fredricksen. Look, there's a bus that could take me home two blocks away! Hey, I can see your house from here!
Fredricksen: Don't jerkaround so much, kid! Well, that's not gonna work.
Russell: I know that cloud, it's a "cumulonimbus". Did you know that a cumulonimbus...
Fredricksen: Aaa, I stayed upall night blowing upballons... for what? That's nice, kid. What are you doing over there?
Russell: Look! See? Cumulonimbus.
妙語佳句 活學活用
1. do sb a favor: 幫助某人。常用的句型有: Would you do me a favor please? 請你幫我個忙,好嗎?
此外,我們還常用in favor of來表示「贊成,支持,有利於」,而curry favor with則表示「巴結,拍馬屁」。
2. so long: 再見,非正式用語,相當於see you later。
例如:See you tonight. So long.(今晚見,再見了。)
3. snipe: 鷸,沙錐鳥。
據說snipe是一種身體嬌小、動作十分靈活的小鳥,要獵獲這種鳥並不容易,需要相當不錯的射擊和潛行的技術,因此,snipe做動詞也可以表示「狙擊」。
此外,snipe還可以表示「冷言冷語地指摘;抨擊」,而「抨擊某人」,就可以用snipe at someone來表示。
4. goggle: 護目鏡。
此外,goggle做動詞還可以表示「(尤指由於驚恐而)瞪大眼睛看」,常用goggle at sb/sth來表達。
5. soil: 弄臟。
例如:She soiled her dress with ink. 她的衣服被墨水弄臟了。
6. steer:駕駛,掌舵。
例如:Steer the boat for that island.(把船駛向那個島。)
7. jerk: 急拉,猛推。
而jerk sb around則表示「(尤指通過不誠實的手段)給某人出難題,為某人設置障礙,為難某人」。
8. cumulonimbus:積雨雲。
積雨雲臃腫龐大,雲頂有絲縷狀冰晶結構,頂部常擴展成砧狀或馬鬃狀。積雨雲幾乎都會形成降水,包括雷電、陣雨、陣性大風及冰雹等天氣現象,甚至發生龍卷風,在特殊地區,還會產生強烈的外旋氣流---下擊暴流。這是一種可以使飛機遭遇墜毀災難的氣流。
9. stay up: 不睡覺,熬夜。
例如:I am going to stay up late to finish my paper.(為了完成報告我打算熬夜不睡。)
10.blow up: 使充氣,放大。
這里的blow up balloons則是指「吹氣球」。
2.機器人歷險記
Horton: If you were way out in space, and you looked down at where we live, we would look like a speck.
霍頓:如果你找到了去太空的出口,然後向下看我們居住的地方,我們看起來和微小的斑點也沒什麼兩樣。
The Mayor of Who-ville: Hey, hon, did you ever get the feeling that you were being watched, and that maybe that thing watching you is... ehhh, a giant elephant
Sally O'Malley: Um, you know, I'm going to have to say, "No". Do you know that feeling
The Mayor of Who-ville: [laughs nervously] No!
無名鎮的市長:嗨,親愛的,你有沒有自己一直被注視著的感覺?而且那個一直注視著你的……呃,可能是一隻大象?
薩莉 歐 麥麗:你知道,嗯,我不得不說,我沒有這種感覺。難道你有?
無名鎮的市長(緊張地大笑):當然沒有了!
Horton: Just me and the speck, shootin' the breeze. We're a club. We're a group. We can be a secret society. And no one else can join, unless they wear funny hats.
霍頓:只有我和這粒灰塵,我們在閑談。我們可以組成俱樂部,我們可以組成一個群體,甚至可以成為一個秘密的組織。其他人誰也沒辦法加入進來,即使他們帶著有趣的帽子。
Horton: There are people on this speck. They have a mayor who has 96 daughters and one son named Jojo, who all share a bathroom! Whatever that is...
霍頓:這粒浮塵上住著人,他們還有一個生了96個女兒和一個叫喬-喬的兒子的市長,他們共享一間浴室!無論如何那都是……
Horton: Even though you can't see them at all / A person's a person, no matter how small.
霍頓:即使你看不到他們,但生命就是生命,和個頭大小沒有關系。
Horton: I meant what I said, and I said what I meant.
Morton: [sighs] An elephant's an elephant one hundred percent.
Horton: That's my code, my motto.
霍頓:我所說即是所想,所想即是所說。
莫頓(嘆氣):百分之百是大象中的大象。
霍頓:那是我的法則,我的座右銘。
3.美食總動員
Remy: I've always believed with hard work and a little bit of luck, it's only a matter of time before I'm discovered!
雷米:我總是相信勤奮與努力外加一點點幸運就能換來成功,我的天分被發現,只是時間的問題。
--------------------------------------------------------------
Django: This is the way things are. You can't change nature.
Remy: Change is nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
米爸:這是強者統治的世界,你不能改變自然法則。
雷米:變化就是自然法則,我們是可以給有些事情施加影響的,難的是,轉變觀念。
---------------------------------------------------------------
[Narrating a freeze-frame of himself being chased in a gourmet Parisien resturant]
Remy: This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. I can't help myself. I... I like good food, ok? And... good food is... hard for a rat to find!
Django: It wouldn't be so hard to find, if you weren't so picky!
Remy: I don't wanna eat garbage dad!
(講述他在一家高級的巴黎餐館被追逐的經歷。)
雷米:這是我,我認為我需要重新思考定位一下我的人生。我實在是忍不住。我……我喜歡好吃的食物,知道嗎?而且……好吃的食物……對於一隻老鼠,是非常難找到的。
米爸:也不會很難啊,只要你不那麼挑剔!
雷米:爸爸,我不想吃垃圾!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Remy: [observing what Emile is eating] What is that?
Emile: I don't really know.
Remy: You nno... and you're eating it?
Emile: You know, once you muscle your way past the gag reflex, all kinds of possibilities open up.
Remy: This is what I'm talking about.
雷米:(正在觀察艾米爾吃的東西)這是什麼啊?
艾米:我也不知道。
雷米:你不知道還吃?
艾米:你知道的,一旦你想辦法克服嘔吐的反射神經,任何東西都是可以吃的。
雷米:這就是我正在談論的。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: You were the one getting fancy with the spices!
小寬:你對調味品的使用充滿了驚人的幻想。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Skinner: Welcome to hell!
史老闆:歡迎來到地獄!
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: Food always comes to those who love to cook.
廚神:食物永遠不會拋棄熱愛烹飪的人.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Colette: He calls it his "Little Chef".
甜姐:他稱呼它為他的"小師傅"。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Django: Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die. Now shut up and eat your garbage.
米爸:食物是燃料,如果你對放在你肚子里的東西如此吹毛求疵的話,你的能量很快就會用光的。所以現在閉嘴吃你的垃圾。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Gusteau: You know what I say. Anyone can cook.
Remy: Yeah, anyone can cook. That doesn't mean anyone should.
廚神:你知道我說過的話,人人都能當廚師。
雷米:是的,人人都能當廚師,並不意味著人人都有權當廚師。
---------------------------------------------------------------
Linguini: I know this sounds insane, but... Well, the truth sounds insane sometimes. But that doesn't mean it's not the truth.
小寬:我知道有些不可思議,但真相有時候就是不可思議,可事實就是事實,這就是真相。
柯博先生最後那一段評論:
In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment.
就許多方面來說,評論家的工作很輕松;我們冒的風險很小,卻握有無比的權力。人們必須奉上自己和作品,供我們評論…。
We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read.
我們喜歡吹毛求疵,因為讀者和作者皆饒富趣味。
But the bitter truth we critics must face is that, in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is more meaningful than our criticism designating it so.
但我們評論家得面對難堪的事實,就是以價值而言——我們的評論,可能根本比不上我們大肆批評的渺小事物!
But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new.
可是,有時評論家必須冒險去發掘並捍衛新的事物!這世界常苛刻的對待新秀、新的創作,新的事物需要人支持。
Last night, I experienced something new, an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source.
昨晚,我有個全新的體驗,一頓奇妙的菜餚——來自令人意想不到的出處!
To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core.
如果說這頓菜餚和它的創作者,挑戰了我對顛覆性的觀念!這么說還太含蓄,他們徹底地震撼了我!
In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto: Anyone can cook.
過去我曾公開對食神著名的名言——「料理非難事」嗤之以鼻!
But I realize that only now do I truly understand what he meant.
不過我發現,現在我終於真正了解他的意思。
Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.
並非是誰都能成為偉大的藝術家,不過偉大的藝術家,卻可能來自任何角落,
It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteaus, who is, in this critics opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France.
現今在食神餐廳掌廚的天才們,出身之低微,令人難以想像。本評論家的看法,他是法國最優秀的廚師…。
I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.
我很快會再度光臨食神餐廳!滿足我的口腹之慾。
『拾』 50句英語電影中的經典台詞
“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。經典英文電影中的台詞同樣經典,下面我們一起重溫英語電影的 經典台詞 語錄,更有50句英語電影台詞排名。
英語電影台詞經典語錄【熱門篇】
1、Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
2、I'm king of the world!
我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
3、I'll have what she's having.
我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
4、I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
5、Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
6、Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
7、Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”.(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
8、Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
9、life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994 )
10、All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
英語電影台詞經典語錄【唯美篇】
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
英語電影台詞經典語錄【個性篇】
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
猜你喜歡:
1. 電影經典語錄英文大全
2. 50句經典英文電影台詞
3. 著名英文電影台詞大全
4. 電影優美的英文經典台詞
5. 經典電影中的中英文經典台詞
6. 英文電影台詞經典語錄大全