英語經典電影片段劇本
① 經典英文電影對白
《亂世佳人》改編自美國女作家Margaret Michel的長篇小說Gone With The Wind,影片堪稱美國電影史上的一部經典作品,在1939年第12屆奧斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳導演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改編劇本獎等8項大獎而首創紀錄。
Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.
Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...
Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.
奧哈拉先生:你嫁給誰又有什麼關系呢?只要他是南方人,並且和你合得來。等我死了,我會把塔拉庄園留給你的。
斯佳麗:我不要塔拉庄園。農場又沒什麼用……
奧哈拉先生:凱蒂·斯佳麗·奧哈拉,你是說,塔拉……這片土地對你沒什麼用處?知道嗎?土地是世界上惟一值得勞作、值得戰斗、值得為它而死的東西,因為它是惟一永存的。
斯佳麗:哦,爸爸,你說話的樣子像個愛爾蘭人。
奧哈拉先生:作為一名愛爾蘭人,我很自豪。難道你忘記了,姑娘,你也有一半是愛爾蘭血統。對於那些身體中即使只流著一滴愛爾蘭血液的人來說,他們居住的土地就是他們的母親。喏,就在那兒,那兒。現在你只是個孩子,你將來會明白這種對土地的熱愛的。只要你是愛爾蘭人,你就無法逃避這種愛。
② 英語電影片段,演講用
肖申克的救贖經典
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的靈魂,希望可以令你感受自由。強者自救,聖者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
監獄生活充滿了一段又一段的例行公事。
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
這些牆很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就叫體制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我發現自己是如此的激動,以至於不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重獲自由即將踏上新征程的人們才能感受到這種即將揭開未來神秘面紗的激動心情。我希望跨越邊境,與朋友相見握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同夢中一樣的藍。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:不是忙著活,就是忙著死。
There's not a day goes by I don't fell regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can』t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
我無時無刻不對自己的所作所為深感內疚,這不是因為我在這里(監獄),也不是討好你們(假釋官)。回首曾經走過的彎路,我多麼想對那個犯下重罪的愚蠢的年輕人說些什麼,告訴他我現在的感受,告訴他還可以有其他的方式解決問題。可是,我做不到了.那個年輕人早已淹沒在歲月的長河裡,只留下一個老人孤獨地面對過去。重新做人?騙人罷了!小子,別再浪費我的時間了,蓋你的章吧,說實話,我不在乎。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
③ 英語經典電影台詞20句要翻譯
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢。
6. You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10. I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.
此句只可意會不可言傳。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你的心交給我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.
3.Destiny takes a hand.命中註定.
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.
10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 。
9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧
12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。
14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。
15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。
FROM:http://www.douban.com/group/topic/3070281/
④ 英語微電影劇本
我覺得可以找《威尼斯商人》的某些經典橋段,簡單,朗朗上口,適合你們的人數組成。而且你只需稍作修改,並不需要浪費很多時間去寫劇本。這是中英字幕的視頻網址http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/CC6UnTNwEck/
附上劇本:
The Merchant of Venice (II)
原文:
The Merchant of Venice(II)
PART 1
D: Have mercy on Antonio, Shylock. Do not be so bitter.
S: I've promised to take my pound of flesh. If you do not let me have it, that will be a sign of weakness and no one will trust your laws any more. The greatness of Venice will soon be lost. Antonio is my enemy, and I hate him.
B: Do all men kill the things they do not love?
譯文:
第一部分
公爵:寬恕安東尼奧吧,夏洛克,別這樣懷恨在心。
夏洛克:我說過一定要拿走我應得的那一磅肉。要是您不準許我得到它,那將是一種軟弱的表現,人們將不再信你們的法律了。威尼斯不久就會喪失它的偉大。安東尼奧是我的敵人,我恨他。
巴薩尼奧:難道所有的人都要鏟除他們所不愛的東西嗎?
A: It is useless trying to argue with Shylock. Don't wait any longer. Pass judgement on me and give Shylock what he wants.
B: I'll pay you six thousand cats for the three thousand cats that Antonio borrowed.
S: If you offered me six times what you have just offered, I would still take my pound of flesh. Give me my pound of flesh!
D: Let us be calm, gentlemen. Shylock, how can you hope for mercy yourself when you show none?
S: I have done nothing wrong and I fear no judgement. I desire my pound of flesh.
As the Duke is wondering what to do, Nerissa, dressed like a lawyer's clerk, arrives with a letter from the famous lawyer whom Portia has visited. While the Duke is talking to Nerissa, Shylock gets ready to cut his pound of flesh from Antonio.
Then the letter is read out for all in the court to hear. "I am very ill. When your letter reached me, I had with me a .learned young doctor from Rome. I told him about the quarrel between Shylock and Antonio. We studied many lawbooks and he knows what I would say. I ask you to let him stand in my place and give judgement. He is young, but I never knew so young a body with so wise a head."
After the letter has been read out to the court, Portia, in lawyer's clothes, enters the room and takes her seat as judge.
安東尼奧:跟夏洛克講理是沒有用的。別再等待了。對我宣判吧,把夏洛克想要得到的東西給他。
巴薩尼奧:我將付給你六千塊錢,用來歸還安東尼奧借的那三千塊錢。
夏洛克:即使你願意我六倍於你剛才提出的錢數,我仍然要拿我應得的那一磅肉。把那一磅肉判給我!
公爵:先生們,請安靜。夏洛克,如果你不寬恕別人,你自己怎能希望得到別人的寬恕呢?
夏洛克:我並沒有做錯事,我不怕審判。我要求給我應得的那一磅肉。
正當公爵不知道應該怎麼辦的時候,尼莉莎打扮成一個律師的書記員,帶著鮑西婭剛拜訪過的那位著名的律師的一封信,來到法庭。當公爵與尼莉莎談話時,夏洛克准備好要從安東尼奧身上割下他應得的一磅肉。
這時,當庭宣讀了律師的信。"我重病纏身。收到你的信時,我正同一位從羅馬來的很有學問的年輕博士在一起。我把夏洛克與安東尼奧之間的爭執對他講了。我們研究了很多法典,因此他知道我想要說的話。我請您讓他替我作出判決。他很年輕,但是,我還從來不知道有這么年輕又這么聰明的人。"
這封信當庭宣讀之後,鮑西婭穿著律師的衣服進屋來了。她作為法官就座了。
PART 2
D: Greetings, learned judge! I do not envy you your job. This is a most troublesome case.
P: Greetings! Please be seated. Are you Antonio, and is this your agreement with Shylock?
A: It is.
P: Then Shylock must be merciful. He must have mercy on Antonio.
S: Why must I have mercy on him? Tell me that!
P: Mercy brings good. Mercy falls like the gentle rain from the sky upon the earth. It blesses those who give it, and those who receive it. We should learn to show mercy to others. Do you still ask for this pound of flesh? S: I ask for what is mine by law!
B: I offer ten times the money that Antonio has borrowed. Please change the law a little so that we may save Antonio.
P: Use your head a little, sir! We cannot change a law. If one law is changed, then people will later want to change other laws.
S: Oh, wise young judge!
P: Let me see this agreement, this promise of Antonio to you.
S: Here it is.
P: I see. According to the law, Shylock may have a pound of flesh to be cut off by him nearest to Antonio's heart. Be merciful! Let me destroy this paper.--No? Then, Antonio, be ready. And Shylock, take your knife and prepare to do the deed.
公爵;您好,博學的法官!我並不羨慕您的職業。這是一個最麻煩的案子。
鮑西婭:您好!請坐下。你叫安東尼奧嗎?這是你與夏洛克簽訂的借約嗎?
安東尼奧;是的。
鮑西婭:那麼,夏洛克可得大發慈悲才是。他可得寬恕安東尼奧啊。
夏洛克:為什麼我必得寬恕他呢?請告訴我這一點!
鮑西婭:慈悲帶來益處。慈悲像甘露從天空中降到地面上,它不但賜福施予的人,而且賜福於受施的人。我們應該學會寬恕他人。你還要求得到這一磅肉嗎?
夏洛克:我要求得到根據法律屬於我的東西。
巴薩尼奧:我願出十倍於安東尼奧的借款,請您把法律稍為變更一下,使我們能夠救出安東尼奧的生命。
鮑西婭:請用你的腦袋想一想,先生。我們不能變更法律,要是變更了一條法律,那麼人們還會要變更別的法律的。
夏洛克:噢,聰明年輕的法官啊!
鮑西婭;讓我看一看借約,就是安東尼奧向你許下的諾言。
夏活克:給您。
鮑西婭:我明白了。根據法律,夏洛克可以得到一磅肉,由他從最靠近安東尼奧心臟的部位割下來。慈悲一點吧!讓我撕毀這張借約吧。不能撕?那麼,安東尼奧,你做好准備;夏洛克,拿起你的刀子准備割肉吧。
S: Oh, learned judge! Oh, wise young man!
P: Have you brought anything to weigh the flesh?
S: Yes. I have everything ready here.
P: Do you have a doctor, Shylock, to stop Antonio's blood?
B: That fox!
P: Do you wish to say anything, Antonio?
A: Only a little. Goodbye Bassanio. Don't be sad for me. Tell your wife about me and how much I loved you. If Shylock cuts deep enough, I'll pay him back with all my heart.
B: Let me take you in my arms and say goodbye. I love you more than my own life, more than my wife, and more than all the world. (He cries.)
P: Your wife would not be pleased to hear you say that.
S: We are wasting time.
P: Take your pound of flesh! I declare the court allows it and the law gives it to you.
Shylock advances towards Antonio and prepares to use his knife.
P: Wait! There is something else. Antonio has promised to give you a pound of his flesh. But he has not promised to give you any of his blood. If you let one drop of his blood fall, you will lose all your land and all your money.
S: Is that the law?
P: That is the law. You wanted justice, so you shall get justice, more than you wanted. : I will take the money. Give me three more than Antonio borrowed from me.
夏洛克;噢,博學的法官!噢,聰明的年輕人!
鮑西婭:你帶來了稱肉的器具嗎?
夏洛克:是的。我把一切都准備好了。 鮑西婭:夏洛克,你是否請了醫生來給安東尼奧止血呢?
夏洛克:借約上可沒有這一條。
巴薩尼奧:你這只狐狸!
鮑西婭:安東尼奧,你還想說什麼嗎?
安東尼奧:我只想說一點。巴薩尼奧,永別了。不要為我悲傷。把我的情況告訴你的妻子,對她說我多麼愛你。要是夏洛克割得夠深的話,我就要以整個心償還他的債了。
巴薩尼奧:讓我擁抱你一下,說聲再見吧。我愛你勝過愛我自己的生命、自己的妻子和整個世界。(他哭了。)
鮑西婭:你的妻子聽到你那麼說是會不高興的。
夏洛克:我們是在浪費時間。
鮑西婭:割走你要的那一磅肉嗎!我宣布法庭許可你(這樣做),法律(把它)判給你。
(夏洛克走向安東尼奧,准備動他的刀子。)
鮑西婭:且慢!事情還沒完。安東尼奧許諾給你他身上的一磅肉。但是他並沒有答應給你他身上的任何一滴血。要是你讓他身上的血流下一滴,你將失去你所有的土地和財產。
夏洛克:法律上是這樣說的嗎?
鮑西婭:這就是法律。你要求公正,那麼就讓你得到公正嗎,比你要求的還要多。
夏洛克:我願意要錢。請給我加三倍還給我安東尼奧向我借的錢。
B: Here it is. (He cries out, full of joy.)
P: Wait! Shylock would not take the money earlier. All he wanted was right to be done. That is all he can have now. you must cut off one pound of flesh, no more, no less. And not one drop of blood must fall.
Shylock turns and starts to leave the court.
P: Wait, Shylock. The law of Venice says that if anyone tries to kill or murder any citizen of Venice, everything that he owns shall be taken away from him. One half of his money and his goods shall be given to the city of Venice and the other half shall be given to the person he has tried to kill. His life shall be at the mercy of the Duke. therefore, go down on your knees and beg the Duke for mercy.
S: Good sir. I beg for mercy and beg your pardon..
D: I shall not have you killed. But as your punishment, half of your money is now Antonio's. You must give the other half to the city of Venice.
S: Take my life too! My money and goods are as dear to me as life itself. They are my only comfort. When you take those away from me, you also take my life.
A: I shall be happy to give up my part of Shylock's money. Shylock must promise to leave the money upon his death to his daughter and her husband.
S: I promise. Let me go home now. I am not well.
相關鏈接: The Merchant of Venice(I)
巴薩尼奧:錢在這兒。(他滿懷喜悅地喊了出來。)
鮑西婭:別忙!夏洛克先前已經拒絕要錢了。他所要求的只是公正。這是他現在所能得到的一切。你必須割下整一磅肉,不準多也不準少。而且不準流一滴血。
(夏洛克轉過身,要離開法庭。)
鮑西婭:等一等,夏洛克。威尼斯的法律規定任何企圖殺害或謀害任何威尼斯公民的人,他所有的一切必須被沒收。他的錢和財產的一半必須給威尼斯城,另一半必須給他企圖殺害的人。他的生命全憑公爵處置。因此你快快跪下請求公爵開恩吧。
夏洛克:仁慈的先生,我乞求你的饒恕和原諒。
公爵:我將不處死你,但是作為對你的懲罰,你的財產的一半現在是安東尼奧的了。你必須把另一半交給威尼斯城。
夏洛克:把我的命也拿走吧!我的錢財對我就像生命一樣寶貴。它們是我唯一的安慰。你們沒收了我的財物,也就是要了我的命。
安東尼奧:我將高興地放棄我應得的夏洛克財產的那一半。夏洛克必須答應在他死後把這筆財產留給他的女兒和女婿。
夏洛克:我答應。現在讓我回家吧。我不舒服。
⑤ 求個英語電影劇本,要那種全英文台詞的。短點的,謝謝了。老師讓背呢、、、
《lion king》、《forrest gump》、《藍莓之夜》這三個電影你可以去看看,裡面有很多經典橋段。~當然,我個人最喜歡【傲慢與偏見】05版電影里的……
1、達西第一次向伊麗莎白求婚
【達西;】in vain l have struggled and l can bear it no longer. 我不斷地想剋制自己 但實在撐不下去了
These past months have been a torment. 過去的幾個月實在是一種煎熬
l came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you. 我來rosing就是為了見你
l had to see you. 我一定要見你
l have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectation... 我與自我判斷 家庭期望
the inferiority of your birth, my rank and circumstance... 你低微的出身 我自己的身份相抗爭
all these things, and l'm willing to put them aside and ask you... to end my agony.
我把它們棄之一旁 請求你能結束我的痛苦
【伊麗莎白:】l don't understand. 我不明白
l love you. - 我愛你
【達西:】Most ardently. 滿懷深情
2、第二次求婚
【達西:】lf your feelings are still what they were last April...tell me so at once 要是你的態度還是和四月份一樣 就請 你立即告訴我
My affections and wishes have not changed... 我的感情和心願還始終如一
but one word from you will silence me forever. 不過只要你一句話 我就永遠不提此事
lf, however, your feelings have changed... 如果 怎麼說 你改變了心意...
l would have to tell you, you have bewitched me, body and soul... ... and l love.... l love.... l love you. 我得告訴你 你對我施了魔法 我的肉體 我的靈魂 我愛... 我愛... 我愛你
l never wish to be parted from you from this day on. 我從來沒想過 今天要和你分開
【伊麗莎白:】Well, then. 好吧
Your hands are cold. 你的手很冷
好吧,這個劇本雖然很煽情。……
⑥ 求一段英語經典電影對白,3分鍾左右
這些都是我看過後的電影 比較喜歡的台詞,存到我的空間里了。還會更新的~
眾神都羨慕我們,因為我們有一天會死.每一刻都可能是生命最後一刻,所以一切都變得更美好,這是你生命中最美好的一刻,每一刻都稍縱即逝。
The gods envy us, they envy us because we're mortal.Because any moment might be our last,everthing's more beautiful because we're doomde.You will never be lovelier than you are now,we will never be here again.
----特洛伊(Troy)
--你知道飛機上為什麼有氧氣罩么?
you know why they put oxygen masks on planes?
--讓我們呼吸啊~
So you can breathe.
--是因為氧氣讓人興奮。緊急狀況時,人會大口呼吸。吸了氧氣會有安定感,就會面對現實。
Oxygen gets you high.In a catastrophic emergency,you take giant panic breaths.
Suddenly you become euphoric,docile,you accept your fate.
---搏擊俱樂部(Figh Club)
在你的世界裡,你不自覺地被周圍環境限制住。你的衣著為外界所定型。為了生存遺忘本身的才能。應該往下看著密密麻麻的小生物,高速公路上只是空盪盪的。
In the world I see,you're stalking elk through the Grand Canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center.You wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of you life.You'll climb the thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Tower.And when you look down,you'll see tiny figures pounding corn,laying strips of venison in the empty car-pool lane of some abandoned superhighway.
---搏擊俱樂部(Figh Club)
我們與別人建立起的感情,能支持我們走過逆境。真正的友誼之花,不會因為爭吵或競爭而凋謝。忠誠的愛情之樹,不會因為煩惱和困惑而枯萎。
The bonds we form with other people,can help us through any setback.Genuine friendship will survive any dispute or competition.And true partnershi provides strength in times of trouble and confusion.
---天賜 第一季 第七集 (Kyle-XY)
對這狗屎人生,我們必須扔掉一些東西。
This shit life,we must chuck some things.
----天氣預報員(The Weather Man)
⑦ 50句經典的英文電影台詞對白
經典的英文電影數不勝數,除了各種或感人或勵志,亦或者是懸疑驚悚的電影情節外,經典英文電影台詞也是讓我們印象深刻。下面我和大家一起回味下50句經典英文電影台詞,哪一句英文電影台詞最經典?
英文電影台詞
1:a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for many things, but will stick around. 如果一個女人真的愛你,她會因為很多事情對你發脾氣,卻始終堅守在你身邊
2:if you really love me, then why do i see is to breed.倘若你真的愛我,那麼為什麼我看到的只是繁衍。
3:dream most deep place, only then the smile is not tired. 夢的最深處,只有微笑不累。
4:create good memories today, so that you can have a good past。今天創造出一份美好記憶,明天就能擁有一段美好回憶。
5:every hour of lost time is a chance of future misfortune.一寸光陰一寸金,寸金難買寸光陰。
50句經典英文電影台詞排行榜出爐
1.《亂世佳人》1939
Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。
2.《教父》1972
I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我會給他一個無法拒絕的價錢。
3.《碼頭風雲》1954
You don’t understand!I could a had class.I could a been a contender.I could’ve been some body,instead of a bum,which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!
4.《綠野仙蹤》1939
Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。
5.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Here’s looking at you,kid.
永誌不忘。
6.《撥雲見日》1983
Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。
7.《日落大道》1950
All right,Mr.Demile,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。
8.《星球大戰》1977
May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。
9.《彗星美人》1950
Fasten your seatbelts.It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。
10.《計程車司機》1976
You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?
11.《鐵窗喋血》1967
What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.
我們在這里的交流以失敗告終。
12.《現代啟示錄》1979
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。
13.《 愛情 故事 》1970
Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。
14.《馬爾他之鷹》1941
The stuff that dreams are made of.
構成夢想的材料。
15.《E.T.》1982
E.T.phone home.
E.T.打電話回家。
16.《炎熱的夜晚》1967
They call me Mister Tibbs!
他們叫我蒂比斯先生!
17.《公民凱恩》1941
Rosebud.
玫瑰花蕾。
18.《白熱殺機》1949
Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!
19.《廣播電視網》1976
I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!
20.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。
21.《沉默的羔羊》1991
A census taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
曾經有人想調查我,我就著蠶豆和酒,把他的肝臟吃掉。
22.《DR.NO諾博士》007系列第一集1962
Bond,James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。
23.《綠野仙蹤》1939
There’s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。
24.《日落大道》1950
I’m big!It’s the pictures that got small.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。
25.《甜心先生》1996
Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!
26.《儂本多情》1933
Why don’t you come up sometime and see me?
那你哪天過來看我吧?
27.《午夜牛郎》1969
I’m walking here!I’m walking here!
這條路是給我走的!
28.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Play it,Sam.Play‘As Time Goes By’
彈這首,山姆,就彈“時光流逝”。
29.《好人寥寥》1992
You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!
30.《大飯店》1932
I want to be alone.
我想一個人呆著!
31.《亂世佳人》1939
After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!
32.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
Round up the usual suspects.
圍捕慣犯。
33.《當哈利遇到薩利》1989
I’ll have what she’s having.
我會擁有她所擁有的!
34.《逃亡》1944
You know how to whistle,don’t you,Steve?You just put your lips together and blow.
你知道如何吹口哨,史蒂夫?你只要把你的嘴唇一起打擊。
35.《大白鯊》1975
You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
你得弄條更大的船。
36.《碧血金沙》1948
Badges? We ain’t got no badges!I don’t have to show you any stinking badges!
徽章?我們沒有徽章!我們不需要徽章!我沒有必要給你看什麼徽章!
37.《終結者》1984
I’ll be back.
我會回來的。
38.《揚基的驕傲》1942
Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人!
39.《夢想成真》1989
If you build it,he will come.
只要敢做夢,夢就會成真。
40.《阿甘正傳》1994
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you’re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。
41.《雌雄大盜》1967
We rob banks.
我們去搶劫銀行。
42.《 畢業 生》1967
Plastics.
塑膠業。
43.《卡薩布蘭卡》1942
We’ll always have Paris.
我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。
44.《第六感》1999
I see dead people.
我看見了死人。
45.《慾望號街車》1951
Stella!Hey,Stella!
斯黛拉!嘿 斯黛拉!
46.《揚帆》1942
Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon,We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。
47.《原野奇俠》1953
Shane.Shane.Come back!
夏恩,夏恩,回來!
48.《熱情似火》1959
Well,nobody’s perfect.
人無完人。
49.《科學怪人》1931
It’s alive!It’s alive!
它是活的!它是活的!
50.《阿波羅13》1995
Houston,we have a problem.
休斯頓,我們出了點狀況。
50句經典英文電影台詞相關 文章 :
1. 50句經典的英語名言
2. 20句英語電影台詞
3. 電影經典英文台詞對白 經典電影台詞中英文 英文電影中的經典台詞
4. 經典英語名言50句
5. 50句唯美英文勵志語錄
⑧ 有哪些適合英語對話的電影片段
經典英語電影很多,其中包含親情、愛情、友情、個人奮斗等等類型;
在這些電影中,讓人們印象深刻的經典片段更是不計其數,我給你提供兩部電影的經典片段台詞;
一部是《怦然心動》中爺爺對男主人公說的話:
Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss.... But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare. 有些人淺薄,有些人金玉其外敗絮其中,但是總有一天,你會遇到一個絢麗的人,他讓你覺得你以前遇到過的所有人都只是浮雲。
一部是《肖申克的救贖》中的台詞:
These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institution alized.
監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。這就是體制化。
還有個四人對話的《獅子王》
Scar: Life's not fair; is it? You see I... Well, I shall never be king. And you shall never see the light of another day. Adieu.
生活是不公平的,對不對?比如:我,國王永遠不是我。還有你,永遠見不到明天的陽光。再見。
Zazu : Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food? 你媽媽沒有告訴過你不要拿食物玩嗎?
Scar: What do you want? 你來做什麼?
Zazu: I'm here to announce that King Mufasa is on his way. So you'd better have a good excuse for missing the ceremony this morning.
我來通知國王穆法沙即將駕臨,你最好為自己沒有參加早上的慶典找個好借口。
Scar: Oh now look Zazu, you made me lose my lunch. 噢,Zazu,你弄丟了我的午餐
Zazu: Hah! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you. He's as mad as a Hippo with a Hernia.
哈,如果國王來了,你失去的就不止是那個。他像一頭發狂的河馬。
Scar: Ohhh...I quiver with FEAR! 我怕得發抖。
Zazu: Now Scar, don't look at me that way...HELP!!!! Scar,別那樣子看我。救救我!
Mufasa: Scar! ... Drop him. 放下它。
car: Mmm-Mmm-Hmmm?
Zazu: Impeccable timing your majesty. 來得正是時候,陛下。
Scar: Why! if it isn't my big brother descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
大哥怎麼會屈尊到普通百姓這兒來?
Mufasa: Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba. Sarabi和我在辛巴的慶典上沒有見到你。
Scar: That was today? Oh, I feel simply awful. Must have slipped my mind. 是今天舉行嗎?噢,太可怕了。肯定是我搞錯了。
Zazu: Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is, as the king's brother, you should have been first in line!
沒錯,是你太滑頭了。作為國王的弟弟,你應該站在隊伍的第一位。
Scar: Well, I was first in line...until the little hairball was born. 我一直是第一位,直到這個小毛頭出生。
Mufasa: That hairball is my son...and your future king. 那小毛球是我的兒子,也是你們未來的國王。
Scar: Ohh, I shall practice my curtsy. 噢,我應該練習自己的禮儀。
Mufasa: Don't turn your back on me, Scar. 不要給我臉色看,Scar。
Scar: On, no, Mufasa. Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me. 噢,不,Mufasa,也許是你不該給我臉色看。
Mufasa: Is that a challenge? 想挑戰我嗎?
Scar: Temper, temper. I wouldn't dream of challenging you. 別發火,別發火,我從未想過挑戰你。
Zazu: Pity! Why not? 真遺憾,為什麼不?
Scar: Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share. But, when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
論聰明才智,我有獅子的天分。但說到殘忍的力量,恐怕我沒有多少獅子的基因。
3
Zazu: There's one in every family, sire...two in mine, actually. And they always manage to ruin special occasions.
每個家族都有這么一個的,陛下。事實上,我們家有兩個。他們總是想破壞一些特殊場合。
Mufasa: What am I going to do with him? 我該怎麼處置他?
Zazu: He'd make a very handsome throw rug. 他做條地毯很不錯。
Mufasa: Zazu!
Zazu: And just think! Whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him. 想一想,無論何時只要他弄臟自己,你就可以把他拖出去打。
Rafiki: Hmmm...heh heh heh...Simba.
Simba: Dad! Dad! come on Dad, we gotta go. Wake up! Oops! Sorry. Dad? Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad,...
爸爸,爸爸,快點兒,爸爸,我們得走了,醒醒。 Sarabi: Your son ...is awake...你兒子醒了…
Mufasa: Before sunrise, he's your son.太陽升起前,他是你的兒子。
Simba: Dad. Come on Dad. 快點兒,爸爸。
Simba: You Promised! 你答應過我的。
Mufasa: Okay, okay. I'm up. I'm up.
Simba: Yeah!
Mufasa: Look Simba. Everything the light touches is our kingdom. 看,辛巴,有陽光的地方都是我們的王國。
Simba: Wow.
Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king.
國王作為統治者,總是像太陽一樣升起落下。有一天,辛巴,我會像太陽一樣落山,而你就會作為新國王,像太陽一樣升起。
Simba: And this will all be mine? 那這都會成為我的?
Mufasa: Everything. 一切。
這些對話經典而富有哲理,希望你我都能在其中學到一些。
⑨ 英文原版電影經典台詞
電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。
1.來自《楚門的世界》
-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!
這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。
-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.
這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。
《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。
-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.
這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。
我們的生活何嘗不是如此?
-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…
許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!
-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.
你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。
⑩ 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話
值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。
二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。
三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。
四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。
五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。